J-Man Posted August 9, 2013 at 07:58 AM Posted August 9, 2013 at 07:58 AM Much as I am desperate to see this show, won't the upcoming pay per view broadcast be on an encrypted channel that will not allow you to record it on anything except your PVR (from which it will probably be deleted in 24 hours anyway) I don't expect to wake up on the morning of the 11th and find a link here to the whole show available for download, though I'd love to be proven wrong. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Del Posted August 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM Posted August 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM I believe that you can record the PPV event but it would be on a PVR. Then there's the issue of transferring it from the PVR if that is even possible. That being said I just realised this morning that I have access to the PPV event as well. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted August 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM Posted August 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM Much as I am desperate to see this show, won't the upcoming pay per view broadcast be on an encrypted channel that will not allow you to record it on anything except your PVR (from which it will probably be deleted in 24 hours anyway) I don't expect to wake up on the morning of the 11th and find a link here to the whole show available for download, though I'd love to be proven wrong.I believe that you can record the PPV event but it would be on a PVR. Then there's the issue of transferring it from the PVR if that is even possible. That being said I just realised this morning that I have access to the PPV event as well. I want to watch this so badly! Hey, isn't there a free trade agreement or treaty between Canada and the States!!? This concert should fall in the catagory of trade! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
marianitahg Posted August 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM Posted August 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM How about the people who have illico, I believe they can watch it online. Maybe that's the easiest way then to share it Pleaseeeeeee Quote CELINETHE VOICE OF AN ANGEL....
québecflower Posted August 9, 2013 at 04:11 PM Posted August 9, 2013 at 04:11 PM I want to watch this so badly! Hey, isn't there a free trade agreement or treaty between Canada and the States!!? This concert should fall in the catagory of trade! there is exceptions...cultural exceptions...we keep the Celine 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:46 AM Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:46 AM there is exceptions...cultural exceptions...we keep the Celine Too funny! This would fall under cultural! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:48 AM Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:48 AM Too funny! This would fall under cultural! we've got just one...you can keep the Mariah, the Barbra, the Madonna et cetera... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:55 AM Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:55 AM we've got just one...you can keep the Mariah, the Barbra, the Madonna et cetera...That is not a fair trade agreement! 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 10, 2013 at 04:00 AM Posted August 10, 2013 at 04:00 AM Will we get to watch this concert in HD on YouTube in a minute? Please some kind person put it up on YT. 3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Koolan Posted August 10, 2013 at 04:05 AM Posted August 10, 2013 at 04:05 AM It will take some time to put it up. I'm hoping one of my friends are able to record it. 7 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM Posted August 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM It will take some time to put it up. I'm hoping one of my friends are able to record it. Yay the greatest birthday present Kev x 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM Posted August 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM Soo excited for this! Kev x Quote
garçon Posted August 10, 2013 at 11:34 AM Posted August 10, 2013 at 11:34 AM I don't get it. When was the concert first broadcast? Some hours ago? Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 10, 2013 at 11:57 AM Posted August 10, 2013 at 11:57 AM I'm sure this is just a money making scheme before a future DVD! Get sales for something you never own and then make fans pay once more for the DVD Kev x Quote
CSCfan Posted August 10, 2013 at 12:30 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 12:30 PM Yeah...all the "profit" they'll get for showing this will be used for the DVD production & distribution... ;p Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
fikus1 Posted August 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM A gift from The Red Heads http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa7iA5ZE3Po&feature=youtu.be 6 Quote
Del Posted August 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM (edited) I don't get it. When was the concert first broadcast? Some hours ago?It hasn't been broadcasted yet. It's only starting tonight. Edit: at least with my provider it's only tonight. Edited August 10, 2013 at 12:45 PM by Del Quote Instagram: @delphis78
garçon Posted August 10, 2013 at 01:12 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 01:12 PM It hasn't been broadcasted yet. It's only starting tonight. Edit: at least with my provider it's only tonight. Ok. Central European Time; 15.12 now. We'll wait. Hope this pops up on the net quickly. Quote
browseceline Posted August 10, 2013 at 01:26 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 01:26 PM (edited) A gift from The Red Heads http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa7iA5ZE3Po&feature=youtu.be Here you can hear the effective use of autotune and or melodyne;-) We know the original recordings in which there were a little pitch problems, and they are now completely gone;-) Same for that high raw note that has been altered too. And what about the echoes, were they actually there in the live performance? Not that I care for it, but when having the bootlegs, we can hear it. Great the Red Heads already share the song btw! Edited August 10, 2013 at 01:40 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Del Posted August 10, 2013 at 01:30 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 01:30 PM Hear you can hear the effective use of autotune and or melodyne;-) We know the original recordings in which there were a little pitch problems, and they are now completely gone;-) Same for that high raw note that has been altered too. Not that I care for it, but when having the bootlegs, we can hear it. Great the Red Heads already share the song btw!I noticed the change in the audio as well. Having been at the concert I noticed right away there was a difference from the show itself. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CELINE MARIE Posted August 10, 2013 at 01:59 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 01:59 PM (edited) http://youtu.be/g_zYFNQ6FIkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxDyeSlitWM&feature=share&list=UUt2nMvBSjzsdoAbsrG4xIcg Edited August 10, 2013 at 02:01 PM by CELINE MARIE 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 10, 2013 at 02:24 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 02:24 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yxDyeSlitWM there is more videos from the RH, on there web page Quote
marc-02 Posted August 10, 2013 at 02:36 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 02:36 PM The horn section of the band just transports you back to those old days!.... they sound so great! 2 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 10, 2013 at 02:46 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 02:46 PM I really dislike what they've done to LMBTL in the TV broadcast. It sounds really different than the rest of the concert now... You can hear the difference if you hear the Terre or the medley video after you watch LMBTL. They should have just left it the way it was. 3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
celine_026 Posted August 10, 2013 at 02:53 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 02:53 PM No hd show to download? 1 Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:01 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:01 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBemgjL3gyU&feature=share&list=UUt2nMvBSjzsdoAbsrG4xIcg 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
jameslyden Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:08 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:08 PM I really dislike what they've done to LMBTL in the TV broadcast. It sounds really different than the rest of the concert now... You can hear the difference if you hear the Terre or the medley video after you watch LMBTL. They should have just left it the way it was. The reason why Celine and her team have done this is because they need to show off the new single - they can't have millions of people watching her new single and thinking its an unprofessional first performance - it needs to sound stunning, and thanks to these additions it does! 2 Quote
celine_026 Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:11 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:11 PM people please download these videos, 1 2 3 4 5 for this channel on youtube to be closed cause of this videos. please download them. i am! Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
Davey84 Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:14 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:14 PM First of all: how the F did the RH get their hands on the tv special before it aired?!and second: won't they get in trouble for posting this on youtube?? I would be very pissed as René or as the channel that is airing it tonight if the whole concert was online even before it aired! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
jameslyden Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:18 PM Posted August 10, 2013 at 03:18 PM First of all: how the F did the RH get their hands on the tv special before it aired?!and second: won't they get in trouble for posting this on youtube?? I would be very pissed as René or as the channel that is airing it tonight if the whole concert was online even before it aired! The entire show is available in Quebec now on their Videotron service. This is why the video's are not in HD - because they have been recorded from a computer screen using software. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.