CELINE MARIE Posted August 11, 2013 at 02:54 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 02:54 PM Fix it please!!!!!!this is not my account I do not know why someone has removed it and why we still do not have a file for download? 1 Quote
Fuzzy Posted August 11, 2013 at 03:01 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 03:01 PM (edited) I do not know why someone has removed it Productions J probably filled a copyrights complaint. And thanks to whoever for sharing it. It was cool to watch!! (for the time it was there lol) Edited August 11, 2013 at 03:02 PM by Fuzzy Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Chin Posted August 11, 2013 at 03:02 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 03:02 PM I added those videos to my "watch later" list on YouTube, and I haven't watched them yet, but they're gone now Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted August 11, 2013 at 03:14 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 03:14 PM Productions J probably filled a copyrights complaint. And thanks to whoever for sharing it. It was cool to watch!! (for the time it was there lol) I just hope this means that we'll get a DVD release soon... 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 11, 2013 at 03:18 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 03:18 PM It's a good thing I downloaded the YouTube links yesterday... (goes to watch the concert again) 2 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 11, 2013 at 03:49 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 03:49 PM I'm really annoyed at myself that I didn't download the concert while it was up Kev x Quote
J081113 Posted August 11, 2013 at 05:07 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 05:07 PM That stinks! I watched the entire thing last night............sorry we have to wait and see if they will actually broadcast it in the US!?!? Quote
PaulQ Posted August 11, 2013 at 06:31 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 06:31 PM Good thing I watched it yesterday. I highly doubt that a French Celine Dion concert will be broadcasted in the U.S. 2 Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted August 11, 2013 at 06:45 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 06:45 PM Good thing I watched it yesterday. I highly doubt that a French Celine Dion concert will be broadcasted in the U.S.Lol! They'll broadcast the English songs and.............. wait for it................LMBTL!!!! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
c4n4d4 Posted August 11, 2013 at 06:50 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 06:50 PM I downloaded the concert from YouTube yesterday and was planning on converting all the files from .flv to .mp4 to be able to make them one full movie (like I did with 3 Boys and a New Show) but when I converted them it cut cutting out like half the video! AHHH! Luckily I have another media player that when I select all 4 parts it plays them sequentially without any extra time in between each part and flows nicely, so it still does what I wanted to sorta haha Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Fuzzy Posted August 11, 2013 at 06:55 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 06:55 PM SISMYK (division de QuébéComm) a acquis les droits mondiaux de télédiffusion du spectacle « Céline… une seule fois ».La production télévisuelle est une coproduction de QuébéComm Télévision et des Productions J. C’est une première pour les événements de SISMYK et ses objectifs de marchés mondiaux. Des ententes ont déjà été conclues avec différents réseaux, entre autres au Québec, au Canada, en France, en Belgique,en Suisse, en Asie (Japon et autres pays) ainsi qu’en Amérique latine (Brésil et autres pays). Full article : http://info-culture....-telediffusion/ ***Droits mondiaux de télédiffusion means Worldwide Broadcasting Rights*** I'm pretty sure USA will be added on the countries list that have concluded a deal. If it's not already done by now. Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Fuzzy Posted August 11, 2013 at 06:58 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 06:58 PM Luckily I have another media playerWhich one do you use? Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
c4n4d4 Posted August 11, 2013 at 07:40 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 07:40 PM Which one do you use? The KMPlayer will play almost any type of video file format. Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Fuzzy Posted August 11, 2013 at 07:48 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 07:48 PM The KMPlayer will play almost any type of video file format.Thanks, will try it! Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
CelineTheBest5 Posted August 11, 2013 at 07:58 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 07:58 PM Celine Dion Une Seule Fois Show http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8802976 1 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
jameslyden Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:02 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:02 PM I have a full HQ MP3 version of the show, from the production released on Videotron - if you would like this file containing ALL SONGS IN HQ - please message me. 6 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:24 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:24 PM Celine Dion Une Seule Fois Show http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8802976 why can i not gain access to this website? kev x Quote
Fuzzy Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:26 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:26 PM Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:31 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:31 PM damn i cant gain access is it working for others? kev x Quote
Fuzzy Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:39 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:39 PM Yes it's working for me. Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
J081113 Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:57 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 08:57 PM Good thing I watched it yesterday. I highly doubt that a French Celine Dion concert will be broadcasted in the U.S. Why not? The other countries don't necessarily speak French but they reached agreements! Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted August 11, 2013 at 09:02 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 09:02 PM Celine Dion Une Seule Fois Show http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8802976 thanks Quote
c4n4d4 Posted August 11, 2013 at 09:27 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 09:27 PM Why not? The other countries don't necessarily speak French but they reached agreements!Because the US gets the scraps, if that, from her French career. You cannot find a French CD in practically in any store and even iTunes only has 2 or 3 of her French albums (SSDA, ONCP, The French Album (D'eux), and 1 Fille & 4 Types), with 1F4T being added recently. The only French music videos we can get on iTunes is "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une" and "Que peut vivre sans amour?" as well as "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" "Incognito" and LAEE and DMQS (these last 3 were just recently added). Not to mention most of her French music videos from her career are unviewable on YouTube in the US. So you see why it seems unlikely they will air the concert on TV here. 2 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Popular Post jameslyden Posted August 11, 2013 at 09:31 PM Popular Post Posted August 11, 2013 at 09:31 PM Hi All, After Celine’s successful Une Seule Fois concert it gives me great pleasure to share the full concert in HQ Audio from the initial broadcast. The password for both of these files is Uneseulefois2013 Part 1:http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ldpevi6wv2hk3b/UneSeuleFoisPart1.rarPart 2:http://www.mediafire.com/download/fo97dyylg5nlm7p/Celine_Dion_Une_Seule_Fois_Part_2.rar - Enjoy 12 Quote
Fuzzy Posted August 11, 2013 at 09:43 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 09:43 PM Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
GoldenLeaf Posted August 11, 2013 at 09:49 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 09:49 PM Hi All, After Celine’s successful Une Seule Fois concert it gives me great pleasure to share the full concert in HQ Audio from the initial broadcast. The password for both of these files is Uneseulefois2013 Part 1:http://www.mediafire...leFoisPart1.rarPart 2:http://www.mediafire...Fois_Part_2.rar - EnjoyThank you for the audio version! Quote
celine28 Posted August 11, 2013 at 10:11 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 10:11 PM Hi All, After Celine’s successful Une Seule Fois concert it gives me great pleasure to share the full concert in HQ Audio from the initial broadcast. The password for both of these files is Uneseulefois2013 Part 1:http://www.mediafire...leFoisPart1.rarPart 2:http://www.mediafire...Fois_Part_2.rar - Enjoy Thank you so much Quote
tristan.josef Posted August 11, 2013 at 10:29 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 10:29 PM jameslyden ROCKS! thank you Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted August 11, 2013 at 10:36 PM Posted August 11, 2013 at 10:36 PM Hi All, After Celine’s successful Une Seule Fois concert it gives me great pleasure to share the full concert in HQ Audio from the initial broadcast. The password for both of these files is Uneseulefois2013 Part 1:http://www.mediafire...leFoisPart1.rarPart 2:http://www.mediafire...Fois_Part_2.rar - Enjoy THANK YOU :worthy: :worthy: Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.