celinelover03 Posted August 6, 2013 at 09:07 AM Posted August 6, 2013 at 09:07 AM 1st photo: http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2013/07/26/rene-angelil-recoit-au-mirage2nd photo: http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2013/07/25/une-pause-smoked-meat3rd photo: http://josetheodorenhlgoalie.blogspot.com credits Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinelover03 Posted August 6, 2013 at 09:08 AM Posted August 6, 2013 at 09:08 AM So, where are the twins? Did they stay in Florida? They were in Quebec because I read in a magazine they were in Quebec for 2 weeks lol. besides celine said something during her show about the twins back home in Montreal while she was performing in Quebec city. Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
kerche Posted August 7, 2013 at 09:59 AM Posted August 7, 2013 at 09:59 AM They were in Quebec because I read in a magazine they were in Quebec for 2 weeks lol. besides celine said something during her show about the twins back home in Montreal while she was performing in Quebec city. The twins were spotted by my friends I think. I cannot remember who told me now 1 Quote - Kerry -
MaxRayÎles Posted August 7, 2013 at 08:15 PM Posted August 7, 2013 at 08:15 PM okkay. I just cannot realise that i was at 2 metres of Céline ... (when she arrived in her car on july 26 to do the soundcheck me and around 15 others fans were at the *"cloture"* .. I don't know what it is in english . I didn't really saw her cause the car was going very fast) after that, the man of the security was saing to us "c'étais Céline" it means, "it was Celine" .. I was like OMFG ! qliubfvflj;w;nm;lkmcjkj 1 Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted August 8, 2013 at 01:29 AM Popular Post Posted August 8, 2013 at 01:29 AM A trailer for Une Seule Fois:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H4CN5jb4Z3kI want to see this sooooo bad! 13 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted August 8, 2013 at 01:58 AM Posted August 8, 2013 at 01:58 AM A trailer for Une Seule Fois:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H4CN5jb4Z3kI want to see this sooooo bad! with a bordeaux and a raw milk cheese 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Fuzzy Posted August 8, 2013 at 04:20 AM Posted August 8, 2013 at 04:20 AM (edited) With... whatever! As long as I get the chance to see this before I go nuts Maybe I should watch it eating nuts? Btw, the opening act for that show will be aired this sunday on TVA at 8:00.Jean-Marc : en attendant Céline (Jean-Marc : while waiting for Céline).I know, it's not Céline, but just is case someone's interested :-) Edited August 8, 2013 at 04:27 AM by Fuzzy 2 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
celinelover03 Posted August 8, 2013 at 05:15 AM Posted August 8, 2013 at 05:15 AM The twins were spotted by my friends I think. I cannot remember who told me now OMG so cool! Haha so they were at the show? Awww Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
québecflower Posted August 8, 2013 at 05:28 AM Posted August 8, 2013 at 05:28 AM With... whatever! As long as I get the chance to see this before I go nuts Maybe I should watch it eating nuts? Btw, the opening act for that show will be aired this sunday on TVA at 8:00.Jean-Marc : en attendant Céline (Jean-Marc : while waiting for Céline).I know, it's not Céline, but just is case someone's interested :-)nuts and chocolate.. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
kerche Posted August 8, 2013 at 06:33 AM Posted August 8, 2013 at 06:33 AM OMG so cool! Haha so they were at the show? Awww The kids weren't at the show. It was elsewhere Quote - Kerry -
DionFanAlways Posted August 8, 2013 at 10:57 AM Posted August 8, 2013 at 10:57 AM nuts and chocolate..Getting Better! Celine, Wine, nuts, cheese, chocolate and throw in some strawberries and other fruit! Viewing Party!!! Lol! Makes me want to watch it more now Wouldn't it be grand! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
QueenCeline87 Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM OMG I want to see this!! Like now!! This better be released on DVD!! 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
mike_z Posted August 8, 2013 at 01:55 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 01:55 PM A trailer for Une Seule Fois:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H4CN5jb4Z3kI want to see this sooooo bad! Me too!!! I feel as if the ACDS days were back!!!She looks and sounds like the classic Céline we've always loved! passionate, powerful, and compromised with her music!!! 3 Quote
mike_z Posted August 8, 2013 at 02:07 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 02:07 PM I'm still getting over this!! I thought it was never going to happen again. So in love with her high G5!!! 3 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 8, 2013 at 03:45 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 03:45 PM She looks so cheerful performing it;) 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Fuzzy Posted August 8, 2013 at 07:09 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 07:09 PM I thought that while waiting for the show to be available in 2 days (2 days!!!), I'd let you know what were my fav songs and which clothes I liked best. I think she was stunning, beautiful, sexy, classy, magnificent (ok ok I stop lol!) in every outfit. (Maybe I should just summarize to : she was just http://i44.tinypic.com/1zd82mq.gif) But of course I had my preferences. So here are all the evening's outfits from least to most favorite. What's your favorite? #5http://i43.tinypic.com/2960kd1.jpg #4http://i44.tinypic.com/2vdlds3.jpg #3http://i43.tinypic.com/29qnq11.jpg #2http://i39.tinypic.com/10ihtlf.jpg #1http://i40.tinypic.com/2m7fdci.jpg Now my top 5 songs : #5 : Medley It's All Coming Back to Me Now / The Power of Love #4 : On ne change pas #3 : Le miracle #2 : Medley Je danse dans ma tête / Des mots qui sonnent / Incognito #1 : Ce n'était qu'un rêve --> simply wow! Least fav songs : La mer et l'enfant (yeah nice video while she sings but...) and Bozo (Bozo WTF?) sorry, but boring, bozoring!! Any Céline hit but that! She looked very happy to be there but I thought she didn't interact much with the crowd. Besides that, I had the time of my life and it was a great show. Thank you Céline! What a night, again : http://i44.tinypic.com/1zd82mq.gif 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Bruno Portugal Posted August 8, 2013 at 09:13 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 09:13 PM Me too!!! I feel as if the ACDS days were back!!!She looks and sounds like the classic Céline we've always loved! passionate, powerful, and compromised with her music!!! This concert must be released on DVD!!! 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Nando Férri Posted August 8, 2013 at 09:53 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 09:53 PM Mine: #1http://i40.tinypic.com/2m7fdci.jpg #2http://i43.tinypic.com/2960kd1.jpg #3http://i43.tinypic.com/29qnq11.jpg #4http://i44.tinypic.com/2vdlds3.jpg #5http://i39.tinypic.com/10ihtlf.jpg Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Fuzzy Posted August 8, 2013 at 10:34 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 10:34 PM Mine: #1http://i40.tinypic.com/2m7fdci.jpgI really love that dress 3 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM I thought that while waiting for the show to be available in 2 days (2 days!!!), I'd let you know what were my fav songs and which clothes I liked best. I think she was stunning, beautiful, sexy, classy, magnificent (ok ok I stop lol!) in every outfit. (Maybe I should just summarize to : she was just http://i44.tinypic.com/1zd82mq.gif) But of course I had my preferences. So here are all the evening's outfits from least to most favorite. What's your favorite? #5http://i43.tinypic.com/2960kd1.jpg #4http://i44.tinypic.com/2vdlds3.jpg #3http://i43.tinypic.com/29qnq11.jpg #2http://i39.tinypic.com/10ihtlf.jpg #1http://i40.tinypic.com/2m7fdci.jpg Now my top 5 songs : #5 : Medley It's All Coming Back to Me Now / The Power of Love #4 : On ne change pas #3 : Le miracle #2 : Medley Je danse dans ma tête / Des mots qui sonnent / Incognito #1 : Ce n'était qu'un rêve --> simply wow! Least fav songs : La mer et l'enfant (yeah nice video while she sings but...) and Bozo (Bozo WTF?) sorry, but boring, bozoring!! Any Céline hit but that! She looked very happy to be there but I thought she didn't interact much with the crowd. Besides that, I had the time of my life and it was a great show. Thank you Céline! What a night, again : http://i44.tinypic.com/1zd82mq.gifI loved these outfits with the numbers #3, #2, and #1. I didn't like #5, and #4 too much. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:16 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:16 PM http://i40.tinypic.com/2m7fdci.jpgMy least favorite of the group. It's not the length because I think she wears that length great! It just doesn't look comfortable. I don't like the pattern and it looks oldish to me. Usually I love all the Balmain things she wears! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Fuzzy Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:43 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:43 PM http://i40.tinypic.com/2m7fdci.jpgMy least favorite of the group. It's not the length because I think she wears that length great! It just doesn't look comfortable. I don't like the pattern and it looks oldish to me. Usually I love all the Balmain things she wears!Gasp! Really? And I couldn't stop saying how beautiful it was (and she was) the whole time she had that dress on But no problem, she will give it to ME. Since it was for one night only, she won't wear it again 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:52 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:52 PM Gasp! Really? And I couldn't stop saying how beautiful it was (and she was) the whole time she had that dress on But no problem, she will give it to ME. Since it was for one night only, she won't wear it again Well if she wants to give it away........... Lol! I am not to proud to pass it up!! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Fuzzy Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:54 PM Posted August 8, 2013 at 11:54 PM Well if she wants to give it away........... Lol! I am not to proud to pass it up!! 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
marianitahg Posted August 9, 2013 at 12:42 AM Posted August 9, 2013 at 12:42 AM Is someone in Canada who has bell tv? They are going to brodcast the show!!!!!! This saturday. I read it on The read heads facebook Quote CELINETHE VOICE OF AN ANGEL....
Del Posted August 9, 2013 at 01:02 AM Posted August 9, 2013 at 01:02 AM Looks like they are going to show the opening act as well. Can't wait to see it. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
celine-rc Posted August 9, 2013 at 01:05 AM Posted August 9, 2013 at 01:05 AM Really ? Why ? They are going to air it on sunday on TVA ! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Fuzzy Posted August 9, 2013 at 01:06 AM Posted August 9, 2013 at 01:06 AM (edited) Is someone in Canada who has bell tv? They are going to brodcast the show!!!!!! This saturday. I read it on The read heads facebook OMG!! For me, NO illico, NO Bell ggrrr Someone selling chill pills here? I really need some... Edited August 9, 2013 at 01:08 AM by Fuzzy 2 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Philippe1984 Posted August 9, 2013 at 03:25 AM Posted August 9, 2013 at 03:25 AM Everyone who have Indigo can see the show, not only Bell customers.....!!!! Indigo is available with every cable provider in Quebec Quote
Fuzzy Posted August 9, 2013 at 04:17 AM Posted August 9, 2013 at 04:17 AM (edited) Everyone who have Indigo can see the show, not only Bell customers.....!!!! Indigo is available with every cable provider in QuebecThanks for the info but I still have freakin nothing to order the show My only hope is that a very generous soul will share it online. Prayers starting RIGHT NOW Edited August 9, 2013 at 04:22 AM by Fuzzy Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.