kevincheung410 Posted August 1, 2013 at 04:15 AM Posted August 1, 2013 at 04:15 AM (edited) Does anyone have video from "All by myself"? Best one... Edited August 1, 2013 at 04:15 AM by kevincheung410 2 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
mike_z Posted August 1, 2013 at 04:36 AM Posted August 1, 2013 at 04:36 AM I SO want that DVD! Her first full all-french-Céline concert dvd since Au Coeur Du Stade! 3 Quote
mike_z Posted August 1, 2013 at 04:39 AM Posted August 1, 2013 at 04:39 AM BTW After D'EUX we got "LIVE A PARIS" After SISDA we got "Au Coeur Du Stade" After SANS ATTENDRE we got "Une Seule Fois" Her 3 biggest french albums to date!! So happy!!! 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted August 1, 2013 at 04:59 AM Posted August 1, 2013 at 04:59 AM (edited) I SO want that DVD! Her first full all-french-Céline concert dvd since Au Coeur Du Stade! What do you mean all-French-Celine concert dvd? She sung in English during the show. Also, at the end of that ABM video you can see her make a face at how rough she is sounding and then laughing at it as she turns to face the sidestage. Edited August 1, 2013 at 04:59 AM by PuraVida 1 Quote
zuv Posted August 1, 2013 at 06:20 AM Posted August 1, 2013 at 06:20 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7YK9OAE4Kc You can clearly hear that "the note" is pre-recorded. It's not even in the same key she is singing...I have to admit I didn't notice it while she was performing. I was probably too excited just to see her Idk what you are talking abt seriously. Listen, i know Celine lip synch, im not that kind of fan that is in denial, i know she lip synched the high note of ABM before, but this time i truly believe it was performed 100% live. I was there, i almost did not enjoy the song fully cause i was a bit focused to see if the high note was going to be lip or not, it wasn't. and im listen to the video and i dont see any change at all. The only song i noticed she lip synch i believe was MHWGO, but i didnt watch a video of it yet to confirm... But i dont care for that song anyway... Lol 2 Quote
celinelover03 Posted August 1, 2013 at 06:22 AM Posted August 1, 2013 at 06:22 AM I'm thinking it is Nelson calling Eddy? That's what I thought too but watching the video it looks like Eddy in it. I don't know haha. Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
stevo Posted August 1, 2013 at 06:36 AM Posted August 1, 2013 at 06:36 AM I don't see anything different with ABM? Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted August 1, 2013 at 07:36 AM Posted August 1, 2013 at 07:36 AM That's what I thought too but watching the video it looks like Eddy in it. I don't know haha. A friend of mine who was standing up front said it was Eddy saying his own name, but who knows 1 Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
celinelover03 Posted August 1, 2013 at 08:34 AM Posted August 1, 2013 at 08:34 AM A friend of mine who was standing up front said it was Eddy saying his own name, but who knows Hahahaha that's hilarious though. But so cute!! Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinelover03 Posted August 1, 2013 at 08:37 AM Posted August 1, 2013 at 08:37 AM And I don't know whether or not the last long note of ABM was pre-recorded, but hey c'mon.. who cares if it was lol. That note is so hard to sing haha. And I actually don't think it was pre-recorded because you can tell it was live since she had a bit of a tune problem at the end. 2 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
pepillo90 Posted August 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM Posted August 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM first 5 min dvd http://youtu.be/PiYIc09wngw I love it!!! So raw for being a Julie Snyder production! I hope they don't make it up too much in the final result. I want her voice to sound natural. 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
garçon Posted August 1, 2013 at 12:24 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 12:24 PM I heard itWhat is amazing though is that you could of heard a pin drop leading up to that note!!! 40,000 something people went silent! yeah, exactly.. Now, here exactly the whole lipping question gets another layer.. It makes an unnatural impression. Possibly Celine made a mistake by singing the chorus in a key too low.. Possibly she's getting sloppy with it.. you know,.. Quote
garçon Posted August 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM Am I the only one that didn't like the Balmain outfit? It didn't look comfortable at all. It was short but looked old ladyish to me. Just wondering? Seriously, I think she looked BEAUTIFUL the whole evening.. Much better than during 90's concerts.. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM Best one...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve2tB0Ba3FcWow excellent shot! Ok never mind about my comment with hearing anything because I don't! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted August 1, 2013 at 12:37 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 12:37 PM Seriously, I think she looked BEAUTIFUL the whole evening..Much better than during 90's concerts..Of course much better than the 90's! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Moleque20 Posted August 1, 2013 at 12:51 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 12:51 PM ONCP, SISDA, Je danse dans ma tete, Incognito, Je crois toi, Je sais pas, Des mots qui sonnent, made me have butterflies in my stomach. These versions are much more superior comparing to the ones during the TC tour! 2 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Fuzzy Posted August 1, 2013 at 01:24 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 01:24 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve2tB0Ba3FcAt the very start of the video (from 0:02 to 0:09), she is not dancing to the music.She is shivering, she was feezing on stage. As I recall, it's the only time she let it show. 2 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
mike_z Posted August 1, 2013 at 01:57 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 01:57 PM ONCP, SISDA, Je danse dans ma tete, Incognito, Je crois toi, Je sais pas, Des mots qui sonnent, made me have butterflies in my stomach. These versions are much more superior comparing to the ones during the TC tour! I SO agree!!! During "Des Mots Qui Sonnent" her voice sounded as if it came right from 20 years ago!! She should do a full world tour including her french classics and english standards that weren't performed before! 7 Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 1, 2013 at 02:17 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 02:17 PM I SO agree!!! During "Des Mots Qui Sonnent" her voice sounded as if it came right from 20 years ago!! She should do a full world tour including her french classics and english standards that weren't performed before! I bet Celine doesn't even know today that she has performed "Show some emotion", or "if only you could see me now" Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Fuzzy Posted August 1, 2013 at 02:18 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 02:18 PM I can't believe I was there! Someone pinch me please!!!!!.... I pinch you if you pinch me 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
c4n4d4 Posted August 1, 2013 at 06:40 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 06:40 PM From the Red Heads' twitter just now: 6 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
DionFanAlways Posted August 1, 2013 at 06:57 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 06:57 PM This video is way too short:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BrevjwE1Xw&feature=player_detailpageLook at the old strut come back!! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted August 1, 2013 at 07:20 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 07:20 PM This video is way too short:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BrevjwE1Xw&feature=player_detailpageLook at the old strut come back!! LOL Beautiful! Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
ivo Posted August 1, 2013 at 07:39 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 07:39 PM I want a full version of Terre! 4 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
celine-rc Posted August 1, 2013 at 09:10 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 09:10 PM Thank you for the video of the intro and Dans un autre monde !!!! ADKJFLDJAFLAJDFLJD;LA Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
tristan.josef Posted August 1, 2013 at 10:55 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 10:55 PM Love the terre strut and images on the screen behind her! Great to hear this live again! So anxious for this to be broadcast. We need confirmation of a DVD ahh! 2 Quote
infiniti Posted August 1, 2013 at 11:25 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 11:25 PM All by myself sounded mostly Live!! One of the latest rare LIVE All by myself-s...wow! Quote Celine ~
quaizee Posted August 1, 2013 at 11:58 PM Posted August 1, 2013 at 11:58 PM Am I the only one that didn't like the Balmain outfit? It didn't look comfortable at all. It was short but looked old ladyish to me. Just wondering? Me neither It was so similiar from the dresses she wore at the TCWT, Jamaica Jazz Festival, Grammy... Personally I'm boring to see her wearing those ones 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 2, 2013 at 02:11 AM Posted August 2, 2013 at 02:11 AM (edited) This video is way too short:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BrevjwE1Xw&feature=player_detailpageLook at the old strut come back!! Love the terre strut and images on the screen behind her! Great to hear this live again! So anxious for this to be broadcast. We need confirmation of a DVD ahh!We should trend it! #thestrut Edited August 2, 2013 at 02:11 AM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
zuv Posted August 2, 2013 at 02:55 AM Posted August 2, 2013 at 02:55 AM Me neither It was so similiar from the dresses she wore at the TCWT, Jamaica Jazz Festival, Grammy...Personally I'm boring to see her wearing those ones lol she wore a catsuit for almost a decade in the 90's... so i'm not going to complain about her outfits today : P 5 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.