Jump to content

Céline, Une Seule Fois - Sur Les Plaines D'Abraham (July 27, 2013)


Recommended Posts

Posted

OMG Awesome pics - thanks so much!! She looks awesome, I really wish that I went.

 

 

1005335_219730168177838_2049843536_n.jpg

1383_219730174844504_2074951109_n.jpg

970799_219730171511171_443066639_n.jpg

999404_219730204844501_1413953838_n.jpg

533659_219730211511167_1115269395_n.jpg

536174_219730271511161_1209894471_n.jpg

580516_219730258177829_15668386_n.jpg

 

 

994228_219752734842248_1214872566_n.jpg

~J O E Y~
Posted
Ok, seriously, how can the lip synching "experts" think any of this concert was lip synched??? Get yer heads out of the clouds and get over it, Ye are not experts , ye are totally mistaken. The woman is singing live, are ye deaf?? None of those notes were lyp synched , they were 100% live. Its as plain as day............ There is no talking to ye, ye are just tone deaf. Good day..Learning every day how to use the ignore button around here....., give me strength , ye cant even give her credit where she deserves it. :pokey: Anyway, thanks so much the person who live streamed it :in_love: Amazing show....Her clothes were WOW ....
  • Like 2

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted (edited)

969805_10151784633982139_35994772_n.jpg

934640_219754191508769_1849139566_n.jpg

16554_10151784635352139_557239167_n.jpg

sexiiiiiii

547068_10151784637317139_1950804231_n.jpg

1005350_10151784639167139_1009309148_n.jpg

1012263_10151784641487139_680833543_n.jpg

536888_10151784646657139_597742176_n.jpg74032_10151784632107139_515450741_n.jpg

536178_10151784752512139_1447838917_n.jpg

970799_219730171511171_443066639_n.jpg

61197_219731944844327_2037854541_n.jpg

970633_219731941510994_574185313_n.jpg

994228_219752734842248_1214872566_n.jpg

Edited by CELINE MARIE
hqdefault.jpg

Posted

Ok, seriously, how can the lip synching "experts" think any of this concert was lip synched??? Get yer heads out of the clouds and get over it, Ye are not experts , ye are totally mistaken. The woman is singing live, are ye deaf?? None of those notes were lyp synched , they were 100% live. Its as plain as day............ There is no talking to ye, ye are just tone deaf. Good day..Learning every day how to use the ignore button around here....., give me strength , ye cant even give her credit where she deserves it. :pokey: Anyway, thanks so much the person who live streamed it :in_love: Amazing show....Her clothes were WOW ....

 

The only songs that were lip-synched were IACBTMN and TPOL, and the note from ABM.

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted (edited)

The only songs that were lip-synched were IACBTMN and TPOL, and the note from ABM.

Cheers for that, but I totally disagree :flowers:

Edited by takeachance

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted

I've got to say that the show was amazing for me!!!!! if i had have the posibility to change part of the tracklist i would have change many songs, anyway it was so so amazing!!!!

She always looks very fresh, positive, and happy!!! I love her!!!!

She's my idol no question about it!!!!

Posted

The only songs that were lip-synched were IACBTMN and TPOL, and the note from ABM.

 

I totally disagree too.

I was there, and she sounded sooo live in those 3 songs.

But i know you can be tricked more easily when you are live at the concert. But to me it was live and i was actually trying to figure it out for every song. And MHWGO was the only one i noticed she lipsynched.

I couldn't hear clearly for PQTME cause my sisters were shouting the lyrics like everybody else around, so i didnt notice anything.

  • Like 1
Posted

Deny facts won't make them true. Anyway...

I captured the audio from the three livestream videos so that I can make an almost full bootleg of the concert. I just need to separate tracks from one another and I'll be able to share this audio around tomorrow.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

 

 

 

 

 

 

536178_10151784752512139_1447838917_n.jpg

What songs was this from? Woohoo, pyro!

Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

What songs was this from? Woohoo, pyro!

 

I'm pretty sure that's Terre.

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted (edited)

536202_532159456856787_1858918891_n.jpg

Did she sing My heart will go on here?

Is there a video for it?

Edited by comingback
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

http://youtu.be/xdG3GsvfAyQ

 

Clip of Terre where we can see what's going on on-stage. She's on fire!

Edited by CelineDionForeverNY

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

Celine was at her best last night! Amazing voice and great looks!!! :clap:

Anyone knows if the show will be released on DVD?

Yes (translator)

 

"The organization of QuébéComm who organized the visit to Celine Dion Plaines d'Abraham, confirmed Saturday that the spectacle was filmed with a view to broadcasting future. "The issue will be produced together with Productions J and spectators could reach beyond the borders of Quebec" said a member of the organization.

 

For now, it is known that the concert will be available from August 10 to Quebecers who have Videotron service through pay-per-view, announced the Journal de Montreal, and to be broadcast on TVA near end of the year."

hqdefault.jpg

Posted

http://youtu.be/xdG3GsvfAyQ

 

Clip of Terre where we can see what's going on on-stage. She's on fire!

Dang! Give me moreeeeeeee! No fair to tease!
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Yes (translator)

 

"The organization of QuébéComm who organized the visit to Celine Dion Plaines d'Abraham, confirmed Saturday that the spectacle was filmed with a view to broadcasting future. "The issue will be produced together with Productions J and spectators could reach beyond the borders of Quebec" said a member of the organization.

 

For now, it is known that the concert will be available from August 10 to Quebecers who have Videotron service through pay-per-view, announced the Journal de Montreal, and to be broadcast on TVA near end of the year."

 

Thanks.

I hope that it will also be released on DVD... After so many positive reviews it may happen.

Good times we are livin'. :w00t:

Posted

Great concert! Nice to see she performed old songs i thought she would never perform again like Je Crois Toi and Terre for example. Amazing!

 

I like this kind of concerts much more than the Vegas show. She is is at her best in these kind of concerts!

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted (edited)

Dang!! So in the end all the adlibs "she" did for Je crois toi during the rehearsals weren't actually made by her but one of the girls in the choir! :down: :down: :down: So I'm disappointed that Je crois toi was used for a costume change and not performed in full by Céline like I thought she did 2 days ago, she could have sang the song in full and then made all that instrumental part after she was done with the lyrics, but not at the expense of a costume change! :pinch:

 

Ahhhh I guess it was too good to be true during the rehearsals :down

 

Message to Céline and René: next time please start the concert belting the "Anymoooooooooooooore" of ABM or make a costume change during the getting-more-and-more unbearable LCMM and get rid of these songs which you have performed like 500+ times but please don't touch a single piece of the lyrics of songs that you have not performed in 15 years! :doh:

 

Because she also shortened Je danse dans ma tête and Des mots qui sonnent. Next time get rid of the english songs please! :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

Dang!! So in the end all the adlibs "she" did for Je crois toi during the rehearsals weren't actually made by her but one of the girls in the choir! :down: :down: :down: So I'm disappointed that Je crois toi was used for a costume change and not performed in full by Céline like I thought she did 2 days ago, she could have sang the song in full and then made all that instrumental part after she was done with the lyrics, but not at the expense of a costume change! :pinch:

 

Ahhhh I guess it was too good to be true during the rehearsals :down:

 

At least we have rehearsal footage!

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted (edited)

Available August 10 on illico TV, illico.tv and illico mobile: Celine... une seule fois concert coming soon for Videotron customers

 

 

 

MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC--(Marketwired - July 28, 2013) - Subscribers to illico will be happy to learn that the eagerly awaited Céline… une seule fois concert will be available on illico TV (channel 900), illico.tv, illico mobile and Indigo starting August 10. The unique Céline Dion show was taped on the Plains of Abraham in Québec City on July 27, 2013.

Videotron customers will also be able to access bonus content on illico.tv and illico mobile starting August 1, before the release of Céline… une seule fois.

"Wherever they may be, Saguenay or Sherbrooke, Gatineau or Montréal, Videotron customers will be able to watch this one-time-only concert over and over, in the comfort of their living rooms, on the platform of their choice," said Isabelle Dessureault, Vice President, Content Operations and Public Affairs, of Videotron.

 

Historic event

Céline fans will be transported to a vast, open-air stage to watch Québec's biggest international star light up the Plains of Abraham, a venue tailor-made for this larger-than-life show. Céline performs songs from her latest French-language album as well as some of her greatest hits, including The Power of Love, S'il suffisait d'aimer, All By Myself and the powerful anthem Love Can Move Mountains.

Céline… une seule fois will be available August 10 on Indigo and illico for $24.99 (standard or HD format).

For more information, visit illico.tv.

 

 

http://www.marketwir...r.a-1815190.htm

Edited by Fuzzy
  • Like 1
http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg

Posted (edited)

Yes but come on, it's like placing the candy in our lips and then she takes it away! If you're going to offer the rare privilege which has become to see her singing songs which she hasn't performed since 1999, please perform them properly in its original version and don't shorten those! Especially when this was supposed to be a french concert! Next time she'd better shorten TPOL, ABM, LCMM, RDMH and company, don't you think? :pinch: Des mots qui sonnent, Je danse dans ma tête, Incognito and Je crois toi were a BIG part of the main interest of this concert (apart from the new songs from Sans Attendre): these tracks should have remained "untouchable" for once! I think only Incognito was performed in full :down:

 

And use Je Crois Toi's ending to make a costume change and then we have to put up with LCMM and RDMH again for the 1,274 time closing THIS concert? That's an insult to the song :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

 

Please don't get me wrong, I'm so very much happy and pleased to have had these french songs included in the concert, the instrumental closing of Je crois toi was the greatest moment in the concert to me, but please, maybe next time they should better think which songs they pick to make a costume change or to shorten, right? I just think that Je crois toi didn't deserve that treat at all, the moment when she does those adlibs in the ACDS concert is just ORGASMIC and a rare chance to see her singing free without belting high notes: here we had that chance too and she should have respected that and do the song till the end! But a costume change? She leaves the stage in THE BEST PART of the song??? No way!

 

No Céline, I'm not expecting to see a fashion show out of your concerts, I can't believe the guys @ Salut Bonjour were more concerned about what she wore and what designers she had than what she sang! But I for one I expect you to sing the songs and respect their lyrics. A costume change when the lyrics are not even finished? What a joke.

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)

She looked so fresh and young and sounded AMAZING! Her voice is in top shape!

 

Je danse dans ma tete et Des mots qui sonnent sounds like 20 years ago! Exactly!

 

and Je crois toi is even better than Au coeur de stade version! I wish only that Celine would the ending not the backup singers. But it's still great!

 

 

I still don't get why they didn't include any song from 1f&4t or D'elles. Especially now when they added CNQR. A 1f&4t song would perfectly fit the segment with Je crois toi

Edited by anewdayhascome
  • Like 2

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
NOWADAYS IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO DETECT IF CELINE'S PERFORMANCE IS PLAYBACK OR NOT, BECAUSE OF THE HUGE TECNOLOGY. BUT SOMETHING THAT NEVER CHANGES IS HER TALENT. REMEMBER THAT SHE HAS A DON AND CHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS WITH THAT TREMENDOUS VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted

SHE. WAS. ON. FIRE

Her voice is incredible.

  • Like 4
Posted

All I want to know is, how did 'walking pissed up inside my head' even end up typed for the lyrics. Am I missing something? I keep seeing people complain about how 'pissed' was changed for Celine and as far as I'm concerned, pissed was never even in the song. I've listened to Sia sing it and it's 'walking dead' lol but all over the internet, people have it as 'walking pissed' and I just don't hear that.

 

Anyways, I'm still on cloud 9 listening to the song and I'm sooo freakin happy!

  • Like 1
Posted

very nice news from redheads:

 

The Red Heads

 

 

#‎Celineuneseulefois will be broadcast on television in (nearly) the entire world

Agreements have been met with a number of TV channels, including in Québec, as well as Canada, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Asia (Japan and other countries) and Latin America (Brazil and other countries)."

Source : SISMYK (a subsidiary of Québécomm) press release.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Celineuneseulefois sera diffusé en TV dans le monde entier (ou presque)

 

"Des ententes ont DEJA été conclues avec différents réseaux, entre autres au Québec, au Canada, en France, en Belgique, en Suisse, en Asie (Japon et autres pays) ainsi qu’en Amérique latine (Brésil et autres pays)."

Source : communiqué de presse SISMYK (division de QuébéComm)

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Also, the acapella introduction is one of the best ideas ever! I hope they won't drop CNQR in Paris! It's extraordinary!
  • Like 1

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...