moonshinenight Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM Amazing, what I've see so far! I also loved the outfits! And it's a BIG setlist. Some others artist do a 18 Song setlist... 2 Quote http://i33.tinypic.com/2hhjeif.jpglove THAT song soooo much ♥
QueenCeline87 Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:14 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:14 PM I'm hooked on the song!!! It's gonna be huge and il be shocked if it isn't!! The queen is back!!! And she looked so happy to be on that stage and sing the new songs and the others she doesn't get to perform in Vegas! I actually cried last night watching it so I'm going to be a mess in Paris!! Bring it on!!! Lol Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM (edited) They did replace "pissed" but I can't make out what she says. Pronounciation is horrible: ...we luvvurs again instead of we're lovers again..and, the musk instead of the mask?? I hope the real version is better. Same thing happened with Unfinished Songs and WAAF. When she doesn't have a producer like David Foster to correct her, the accent can get pretty bad. Let's wait and see...one thing for sure, there will be powerful notes!She does this.......she tries to sound like the persons accent. Sia's demo has the same accent! Kind of frustrating, notice I said kind of, that means a little!!!Otherwise.........WOW! :heart: I don't have an issue with the word "pissed" what's the big deal? Edited July 28, 2013 at 12:27 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
browseceline Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:27 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:27 PM i totally agree. her English is not good, I had a hard time understanding the words as well Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM I loved the way she sang Loved Me Back To Life. She didn't try to sound like Sia (like Rihanna did on Diamonds). oh,,, She owned the stage. She wasn't walking but... you know? She had power! She, the mic and the beat... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! This must be a hit <3To me, she did try to sound like Sia. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:38 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:38 PM In case some of you missed it... here you have almost the whole show (in 3 different streaming bootleg videos) : http://www.ustream.t...corded/36473743 "almost the whole show" Lol! We were dying last night when they ran out of battery power! Too funny.... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Timster Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:49 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:49 PM Just seen ABM on the stream video. Bloody hell, she was totally off key throughout the entire acapella part before the high note, making the playback even more obvious as when it started it was a totally different key to what she had been singing before. Maybe they need to change the arrangement to the FIY album version with the piano so she doesn't get horribly lost like this again! Quote
browseceline Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:53 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:53 PM I hope she drops all by myself from the list, same for danse un autre monde, which was not on key either, and I am tired of love can move mountains too 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
QueenCeline87 Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM She looked INCREDIBLE!! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
dj4celine Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM Kinda amusing to see the crowd go crazy everytime after the BIG lipped note of TPOL 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:58 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:58 PM This is exactly why I hoped they would record her european shows instead of quebec....more chances to edit the show using the best vocals. Hopefully if this is the dvd release they will overdub the bum vocals. Other than that, wow, what an exciting night it must have been for everyone there. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
dj4celine Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:04 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:04 PM 100% live? Not in a million years There were so many glaring obvious 'mistakes' when transcending from live to pre-recorded tracks and vice versa. This is exactly why I hoped they would record her european shows instead of quebec....more chances to edit the show using the best vocals. Hopefully if this is the dvd release they will overdub the bum vocals. Other than that, wow, what an exciting night it must have been for everyone there.I agree!And I'm sure the stage would be better in Bercy and they can interlace multiple footages from various nights and with some superb editing magic, they can let it flow naturally. It would be one superb DVD. I just hope she keeps 90% of the setlist from here. Get rid of LCMM, IACBTMN/TPOL and ABM and instead add SJNRDT or Attendre and EJTE or OSAAC. 2 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:06 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:06 PM OMFG!!!!!!! I just found out she did 'Bozo'!!! Be still my heart! 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
QueenCeline87 Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:22 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:22 PM Little review of LMBTL Very positive http://www.directlyrics.com/celine-dion-debuts-new-single-loved-me-back-to-life-live-at-special-concert-in-quebec-news.htmlAnd I know perez Hilton has heard it cos he tweeted sia just saying You love me back to life!! So I'm sure he will have something on his site a it it later 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:23 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:23 PM And I'm sure the stage would be better in Bercy and they can interlace multiple footages from various nights and with some superb editing magic, they can let it flow naturally. It would be one superb DVD. I just hope she keeps 90% of the setlist from here. Get rid of LCMM, IACBTMN/TPOL and ABM and instead add SJNRDT or Attendre and EJTE or OSAAC.Yes yes! What was the point of LCMM.........well, all the English set? (Except, of course, LMBTL! ) Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:25 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:25 PM She looked INCREDIBLE!!4th pic. Classic Celine look at concert!All pics. amazing! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
leus Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:45 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:45 PM Would loved to have seen her sing Tout L'or des hommes!! 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:52 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 01:52 PM Little review of LMBTLVery positivehttp://www.directlyr...uebec-news.htmlAnd I know perez Hilton has heard it cos he tweeted sia just saying You love me back to life!!So I'm sure he will have something on his site a it it later"However, to my surprise, I think, in this strange case, Celine actually snatches Sia's wig, because her version of "Loved Me Back To Life" is absolutely amazing. Her vocals are out of this world good, and she nailed that performance last night." love that expression from the review, that's so true. Quote
Tyler1991 Posted July 28, 2013 at 02:09 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 02:09 PM I hope they use this concert for a DVD. Let's be a realistic, any other concert on this tour will be a more realistic 18ish song setlist, and we all know it's not going to be English songs being cut. There will still be at least 6, if not more per usual. The most complete setlist we will have will be this concert. Quote
Daysleeper Posted July 28, 2013 at 02:20 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 02:20 PM I hope at least it will be broadcasted on TV so that we could have a good quality recording. I think we should wait with european concerts. Maybe those will be more interesting for a release on DVD. The concert from yesterday seems amazing. Looking forward for some more clips. Céline made some nice surprises.However I'm kind of disappointed she didn't sing "Regarde-moi". I guess they they had to make some space for "Loved Me Back To Life" and "Bozo" in the last moment. 1 Quote
BLM Posted July 28, 2013 at 02:31 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 02:31 PM In case some of you missed it... here you have almost the whole show (in 3 different streaming bootleg videos) : http://www.ustream.t...corded/36473743 I can't wait to contact this person to thank them for the live feed last night. Yes, it wasn't perfect and it was cut short. Yes, we do have wonderful HQ videos this morning. However last night was special & to have been able to watch the show as it was happening...epic. 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted July 28, 2013 at 02:43 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 02:43 PM Everyone is slacking on LCMM and RDMH, but I gotta say that is the best LCMM performance since the 90's, and the best RDMH performance we've seen since about May 2008. 3 Quote
BartFCS Posted July 28, 2013 at 02:52 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 02:52 PM Everyone is slacking on LCMM and RDMH, but I gotta say that is the best LCMM performance since the 90's, and the best RDMH performance we've seen since about May 2008.You're right for the first time a was dancing to these songs. Arrangements were really good or did I just drink too many beers last night !? Quote
letstalkaboutce Posted July 28, 2013 at 03:13 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 03:13 PM I hope seeing video soon Quote
zuv Posted July 28, 2013 at 03:25 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 03:25 PM Yeah I am wondering too why RM wasn't performed. Maybe she could not remember the lyrics in time! LOLOR they might have decided the song (with train referances)wasn't suitable in the light of the recent train accident... OMG! Le train! That WHY! Good call, that is the reason why she didnt perform it! :-( Quote
Neddo Posted July 28, 2013 at 03:27 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 03:27 PM Thanks god she didn't perform The Prayer and Rolling In The Deep, they replaced those dreadful songs with classics and a badass new song Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 28, 2013 at 03:30 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 03:30 PM I just noticed that Celine messed up the intro for Je danse dans ma tête where she came in early and just stopped singing and restarted. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
BartFCS Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:25 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:25 PM Don't you think the intro was amazing? Such a treat for Canadian fans. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.