c4n4d4 Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:13 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:13 AM I love the lyrics they are great. So deep and meaningful, its just an amazing song and Celine's voice takes it to a whole new level! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
PuraVida Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:14 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:14 AM (edited) Thanks for all the input, I think I finally have all the right lyrics: I was walking dead, stuck inside my headI couldn't get out, turn the lights downThe voices inside were so loud Need a jump-start, catatoniaI couldn't feel, I wish that I could disappearThe voices inside were so real But you stood by my sideNight after night, night after night You loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, the wait is overYou loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, we're lovers again tonightBack to life, back to life, back to life, back to life, yeah Woke me up, one touch, and I feel my heartLoved me back to life, back to life, but I diedThe voices inside were so quiet But you stood by my sideNight after night, night after night You loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, the wait is overYou loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, we're lovers again tonight Strong hand, thick skin, and an open heartYou saw through the pain, saw through the marksYou never gave up on me, ohhhh This song probably means a lot to Celine. Staying by people through illness and giving them love from their bedside/deathbed.....her niece, Rene when he was sick, all of the fans and people she meets who are ill/terminally ill who praise the healing power of her music.... Edited July 28, 2013 at 05:14 AM by PuraVida 1 Quote
littleames Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:14 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:14 AM Danced up inside my head makes no sense. "Walking dead. Stuck inside my head" makes sense because she then says, "From the coma, the wait is over."Yea, danced up inside my head makes no sense if that is what it is hahaI've listened to it over and over with my ear buds and I've listened to Sia's version and I hear "walking dead, stuck inside my head"I've come to the conclusion all lyrics online of that song are wrong and "pissed" was never even in the song haha! Quote
celine-rc Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:15 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:15 AM For have being at the show tonight, it was phenomenal. Sensational. Emotional. Lived me back to life... Wow. Céline. Wow. It was perfect so much fun. I LOVE CÉLINE !!!!! 2 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
autumnskies00 Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:16 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:16 AM Hehehe I had a dud for the peace sign light. It stayed on from the second I got it and is still on Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
mebe Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:18 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:18 AM I love the new song!!!! What a good performance especially for the first time! I hope it will become a big hit for her!!! 2 Quote
Del Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:24 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:24 AM The show was absolutely amazing. So good to hear her in French again. The new song is gold 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
ashtonelijah Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:24 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:24 AM I found another video! It's longer and gets more of the song at the end. Also recorded focused on the screen: 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
LVCeline Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:35 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:35 AM I caught part of je danse dans ma tete, des mots qui sonnent, and incognito on the live stream and got chills! It's amazing to hear those songs again, she sounded great! I can't express how much I adore the new song! I was between throwing up from excitement and crying from joy, its soooooo amazing! 3 Quote
JCeline85 Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:35 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:35 AM Love LOVE LOVE!!! The new song!!! Tbis could be a huge radio hit for her! 1 Quote The Wait Is Over?
takeachance Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:35 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:35 AM (edited) I love the new song!!!! What a good performance especially for the first time! I hope it will become a big hit for her!!! I hope it is a huge hit too!!!! , She is excited about it , you can tell............Its friggin AMAZING!!!! She rocked the song!!! .(ps,im loving the red heads!!!) I think celine said "I was walking pissed inside my head....anyone else think that? I got up at 6 this morn!!!!!!!!!!! hello!!!! its like Christmas!!!! if this isn't a huge hit and a come back for celine, well I just don't know, I will have no faith in the human race anymore............. Edited July 28, 2013 at 05:38 AM by takeachance 4 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
littleames Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:36 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:36 AM JOURNAL DE MONTREAL has said the concert( i think) will be available on videotron and PPV august 10th 2 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:36 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:36 AM (edited) This song means a lot to me right now because just recently, someone in my family was traveling on vacation far away and suddenly had to be rushed to the hospital. My family is now running all over the place trying to see what we can do. Edited July 28, 2013 at 05:37 AM by CelineDionForeverNY 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:37 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:37 AM JOURNAL DE MONTREAL has said the concert( i think) will be available on videotron and PPV august 10th GREAT MY BIRTHDAY! Kev x Quote
celine_rox Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:39 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:39 AM I LOVE THE SONG!!!! Her voice is sooo good in this song!!Makes a WAY better single than Water And the Flame. This is definitely going to get some airplay when it officially comes out! The cd needs to be out already!!!! 1 Quote
comingback Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:46 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:46 AM HERE IT IS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fyJLKH81ojk WOW! Quote
Popular Post PuraVida Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:49 AM Popular Post Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:49 AM BEST VIEW OF THE NEW SONG http://youtu.be/U0pdx7xMOHM 15 Quote
MalaysiaCeline Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:52 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:52 AM This song is phenomenal ! If you ask me, this song better than any of her songs in TC though I once loved Surprise Surprise! I really love the ay ay ay .... at the beginning , she sounded awesome! Any luckily this song is meant for her, She takes it to another unbeatable level! Alexpin Said Sia's version is great and Celine's version is HOT! Now I know what does that mean! Hopefully this is not only the best song in the album, can foresee Breakaway will be a powerful song too! 3 Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
takeachance Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:57 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:57 AM BEST VIEW OF THE NEW SONG OH MY GOD, I CANT HANDLE IT!!!! ITS AMAZING, SHE IS AMAZING..... AND SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING...................WOW, THIS WOMAN !!!! WOW 5 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Jeff Abbott Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:03 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:03 AM (edited) This song is phenomenal ! If you ask me, this song better than any of her songs in TC though I once loved Surprise Surprise! I really love the ay ay ay .... at the beginning , she sounded awesome! Any luckily this song is meant for her, She takes it to another unbeatable level! Alexpin Said Sia's version is great and Celine's version is HOT! Now I know what does that mean! Hopefully this is not only the best song in the album, can foresee Breakaway will be a powerful song too!If we get lucky (hope we will ) then the upcoming album will be full of such great songs as LMBTL and Breakaway. fingers crossed Edited July 28, 2013 at 06:04 AM by Jeff Abbott Quote
PuraVida Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:04 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:04 AM SPAM Perez Hilton twitter, he is on it right now! Send him the latest version of the song that was just posted! It's the best quality/view!!!!!! @PerezHilton 1 Quote
littleames Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:08 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:08 AM BEST VIEW OF THE NEW SONG I'm glad I stayed up this late (2 am) to get to see this wonderful video. She looks sooo amazingly beautiful and it looks like she is having a great time. I love the song, I think it will be huge! People will be shocked when they find out it's Celine Dion. It is so fresh for her and I love it! Going to bed with this song "stuck inside my head" 2 Quote
Koolan Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:11 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:11 AM BEST VIEW OF THE NEW SONG She looks hot and fierce. 3 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Nmj Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:19 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:19 AM Wow!!! Celine Looked HOT and sounded amazing tonight'! I love the new song.!!!!Water and a flame WHO?? Quote
Lindah1984 Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:27 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:27 AM I got tears with LMBTL! I am very in love . Quote
zuv Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:51 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:51 AM (edited) This show was AWESOME!!!! Celine was in top shape vocally. So glad I went!! I was with 4 other people in section B, I was the only hardcore fan, but they all LOVED it! I was a bit disappointed that she didnt sing "Regarde Moi", "The prayer" and "Rolling in the Deep" , but she totally compensated with "Loved Me BAck To Life" You could hear the crowd loving every second of it! I guess she replaced "Regarde moi" with "Ce n'était qu'un rêve", and "The Prayer by a Félix Leclerc's song But i'm totally cool with these changes!!! NO LIP SYNCH AT ALL, except MHWGO.... true? YAYYYYY WAS SOOOOO GREAT!! Edited July 28, 2013 at 06:57 AM by zuv 2 Quote
amelie Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:01 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:01 AM Look who's back! Where were you, Alex, all these times? Guess Frozen Phoenix already answered i always check for news though 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:18 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:18 AM :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm speechless!!!!!! And here you have the intro with acapella 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
takeachance Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:27 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:27 AM :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm speechless!!!!!! And here you have the intro with acapellahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFBvfbFLVGQ WHAT AN ATMOSPHERE Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
anewdayhascome Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:29 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:29 AM I can't wait to hear the old songs! I hope they've recorded them too. This is finally a show that we can call Celine. It's all hers! and frontal stage is enough. Nothing but her voice. Amazing! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.