QueenCeline87 Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:11 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:11 AM Oh Sony have it blocked already!! Lol They should just release it already cos they will have fun tomorrow trying to take them all down!! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
ashtonelijah Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:11 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:11 AM What does she say instead of "pissed inside my head"? Is it " I was walking ditzed up inside my head," "danced up inside my head?" I can't figure it out. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
c4n4d4 Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:11 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:11 AM Very brave to sing the song live at this concert for the first time. It is SO SO SO SO SO good to know the "English album project" is officially underway. In a few short months we'll have the album but hopefully before then we see "Loved Me Back To Life" take off worldwide. There's just *something* about this song. "Loved Me Back To Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifeeeeeeeeeee..............................Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"Agreed! I can't stop listening its perfect in my opinion and is going to usher in a new era of Celine! The world better be prepared cause the Queen is back! 2 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
littleames Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:11 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:11 AM If I had likes left, I would be liking so many things right now. Quote
ashtonelijah Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:12 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:12 AM I laughed out loud when I saw that!! Haha! lol Glad I could make you laugh! The only thing I forgot to add was, "And claim it as their own with a dorky robotic voiceover." Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Adeva Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:13 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:13 AM (edited) I hope it was live, because she has a little bit of an accent in here, and I hope her studio version is more refined. That said... She doesn't say "PISSED." She replaced it with something else. It was, "Got a ---- inside my head." Got a what? They did replace "pissed" but I can't make out what she says. Pronounciation is horrible: ...we luvvurs again instead of we're lovers again..and, the musk instead of the mask?? I hope the real version is better. Same thing happened with Unfinished Songs and WAAF. When she doesn't have a producer like David Foster to correct her, the accent can get pretty bad. Let's wait and see...one thing for sure, there will be powerful notes! Edited July 28, 2013 at 04:23 AM by Adeva 2 Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:13 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:13 AM i think now the song is already here...she MUST release as single this week.... this will be all over the web now... Quote
flutefreak Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:14 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:14 AM I'm not sure what she is saying instead of pissed, it seems like she may have changed some other words too or is it just me? Quote
minolli Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:15 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:15 AM They did replace "pissed" but I can't make out what she says. Accent is horrible: ...luvvurs again...I hope the real version is better. Same thing happened with Unfinished Songs and WAAF. When she doesn't have a producer like David Foster to correct her, the accent can get pretty bad. Let's wait and see...one thing for sure, there will be powerful notes! It sounds like "dissed up inside my head" to me... 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Kyle_Jared Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:16 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:16 AM Just getting out of show I've never seen a crowd like that-----huge!! The show was amazing but I was section C and so far back she was a dot lol but still great Loved me back to life was most definitely live you could tell and it is ammmmmazzzzing! Even friends with me said "that is hot" What a night 1 Quote
mike_z Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:18 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:18 AM That song is EPIC! I didn't think she would OWN it like that Quote
Cuquito Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:18 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:18 AM Thank you! God bless you Quote
c4n4d4 Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:20 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:20 AM I have an mp3 of the video guys! I don't know how to post it here or what so if you want it pm or something! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Xpresso Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:25 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:25 AM did it say content unavailable? I just tried to play one of LMBTL on tumblr and it said that. It doesn't say anything. It just doesn't do anything... Strange! But thanks to the person who uploaded it on Youtube Quote
marc-02 Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:27 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:27 AM (edited) It sounded so perfect i would have thought that was a studio version.. the quality of her tone and the notes she held was like studio-quality!!!! Edited July 28, 2013 at 04:28 AM by marc-02 Quote
BartFCS Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:30 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:30 AM What a show! Poor Celine had problem with her earpiece for a while. But it was soooooo good! Enjoyed every minute of it. I really hope it will be released. She is all over the news in Quebec. The crowd was huge and the stage. Never seen anything like it! Good night 1 Quote
ashtonelijah Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:32 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:32 AM I love how she says, "The voices inside were so re-ea-eal." Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
PuraVida Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:41 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:41 AM (edited) The redheads have video of the new English single on their Youtube channel!!!! I enjoyed the song a great deal and I think Celine loves it and it will be a positive magnet for her. However, I still think she is learning how to sing it and feel it...although she was clearly -owning- it as others have said. Edited July 28, 2013 at 04:42 AM by PuraVida Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:42 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:42 AM (edited) I think I got the correct lyrics down: I was walking dead, stuck inside my headI couldn't get out, turn the lights downThe voices inside were so loud Need a jump-start, gotta turn it upI couldn't feel, I wish that I could disappearThe voices inside were so real But you stood by my sideNight after night, night after night You loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, the wait is overYou loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, we're lovers again tonightBack to life, back to life, back to life, back to life, yeah Woke me up, one touch, and I feel my heartLoved me back to life, back to life, but I diedThe voices inside were so quiet But you stood by my sideNight after night, night after night You loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, the wait is overYou loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, we're lovers again tonight Strong hand, thick skin, and an open heartYou saw through the pain, saw through the marksYou never gave up on me, ohhhh Edited July 28, 2013 at 04:57 AM by CelineDionForeverNY 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:44 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:44 AM (edited) OMG Celine did sooo amazing. Even though she sang it like the original, she still put her touch into it and made it her own. Btw I listened to this song already three times and it is sooo addicting. OMG this has hit potential. Edited July 28, 2013 at 04:47 AM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
littleames Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:48 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:48 AM To me it sounds like she says "Walking dead, stuck inside my head" lol Quote
littleames Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:52 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:52 AM Yea I have my ear buds in and that is what it sounds like "walking dead, stuck inside my head" Quote
PuraVida Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:53 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:53 AM (edited) Someone send the video that shows just the new song to Perez Hilton, whoever has twitter!!!! It's on the the "TheCelineDionChannel" youtube channel. P.S. It's "Need a jumpstart, catatonia" Edited July 28, 2013 at 04:55 AM by PuraVida 1 Quote
ashtonelijah Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:54 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:54 AM "Walking dead, stuck inside my head" makes way more sense in terms of a coma than "walking pissed up inside my head," actually. Now that I think about it. Yeah, you're right. Walking dead. Stuck inside my head. That's it! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
mike_z Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:57 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 04:57 AM (edited) I'm pretty sure she says "I was walking, danced up inside my head" BTW I'm feeling sth really different from other times she released new english singles... like it might actually become a hit... or a classic Celine songs everyone will be looking forward in the Concerts! It fits her "new" voice so well! Powerful! Edited July 28, 2013 at 04:58 AM by mike_z 1 Quote
littleames Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:01 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:01 AM (edited) "Walking dead, stuck inside my head" makes way more sense in terms of a coma than "walking pissed up inside my head," actually. Now that I think about it. Yeah, you're right. Walking dead. Stuck inside my head. That's it!I think so too. I don't really get walking pissed up inside my head. ACTUALLY the version of loved me back to life by Sia I heard..she says "walking dead, stuck inside my head" lol! I just replayed it! Edited July 28, 2013 at 05:03 AM by littleames Quote
c4n4d4 Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:02 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:02 AM Hey guys for those of you who want the mp3 of her performance of LMBTL.... I posted it on soundcloud here is the link: https://soundcloud.c...ck-to-life-live Copy and paste that link into: http://soundcloud-download.com/ when you put it into itunes or your media player you need to go to "Get infro" and click "options" and then "start at 3:25" 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
ashtonelijah Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:03 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:03 AM I'm pretty sure she says "I was walking, danced up inside my head" BTW I'm feeling sth really different from other times she released new english singles... like it might actually become a hit... or a classic Celine songs everyone will be looking forward in the Concerts! It fits her "new" voice so well! Powerful! Danced up inside my head makes no sense. "Walking dead. Stuck inside my head" makes sense because she then says, "From the coma, the wait is over." Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
ashtonelijah Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:03 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:03 AM I'm pretty sure she says "I was walking, danced up inside my head" BTW I'm feeling sth really different from other times she released new english singles... like it might actually become a hit... or a classic Celine songs everyone will be looking forward in the Concerts! It fits her "new" voice so well! Powerful! And Mike, when you gonna make a cover? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:08 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:08 AM Thanks for all the input, I think I finally have all the right lyrics: I was walking dead, stuck inside my headI couldn't get out, turn the lights downThe voices inside were so loud Need a jump-start, catatoniaI couldn't feel, I wish that I could disappearThe voices inside were so real But you stood by my sideNight after night, night after night You loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, the wait is overYou loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, we're lovers again tonightBack to life, back to life, back to life, back to life, yeah Woke me up, one touch, and I feel my heartLoved me back to life, back to life, but I diedThe voices inside were so quiet But you stood by my sideNight after night, night after night You loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, the wait is overYou loved me back to life, lifeFrom the coma, we're lovers again tonight Strong hand, thick skin, and an open heartYou saw through the pain, saw through the marksYou never gave up on me, ohhhh 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.