Tyler1991 Posted November 30, 2018 at 02:59 AM Posted November 30, 2018 at 02:59 AM Definitely! I wonder if Celine even remembers recording this song. LOL She didn't remember "i remember la" considering she was so happy to finally have a song called skies of la years later. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 30, 2018 at 03:30 AM Posted November 30, 2018 at 03:30 AM She didn't remember "i remember la" considering she was so happy to finally have a song called skies of la years later. It’s always puzzled me why she’s never performed that damn song (“I Remember L.A.”) in Los Angeles during at least one tour. Very unfortunate. 6 Quote
Taking Chances Posted November 30, 2018 at 12:14 PM Posted November 30, 2018 at 12:14 PM It's always puzzled me why she's never performed that damn song ("I Remember L.A.") in Los Angeles during at least one tour. Very unfortunate. The best is yet to come as Celine always says. Unless... you know... She forgets about it again. 1 Quote
mirage Posted November 30, 2018 at 08:06 PM Posted November 30, 2018 at 08:06 PM Haha who knows. But really Lovin Proof and NLWLY, love to blast them through the speakers and sing along. It's really a shame she doesn't sing this gems Definitely! I wonder if Celine even remembers recording this song. LOL 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 3, 2018 at 04:02 AM Posted December 3, 2018 at 04:02 AM Haha who knows. But really Lovin Proof and NLWLY, love to blast them through the speakers and sing along. It's really a shame she doesn't sing this gems The instrumentation for “Lovin’ Proof” would make a great interlude. Then, Céline could come out to sing (at least part of) the song before seguing into another uptempo song of hers. 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted December 3, 2018 at 04:09 AM Posted December 3, 2018 at 04:09 AM https://youtu.be/zZvcfEiTfUU Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted December 3, 2018 at 01:01 PM Author Posted December 3, 2018 at 01:01 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOAN21MsG2Y 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Lotty Posted December 17, 2018 at 08:53 PM Posted December 17, 2018 at 08:53 PM Hello everyone! I just wanna remark that today in 1994 Celine and René got married ❤️ A sweet thought before the day ends... 3 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted December 17, 2018 at 09:06 PM Posted December 17, 2018 at 09:06 PM Happy 24th Wedding Anniversary Celine and Rene 1 Quote
isabel leite Posted December 17, 2018 at 09:38 PM Posted December 17, 2018 at 09:38 PM Hello everyone! I just wanna remark that today in 1994 Celine and René got married ❤️ A sweet thought before the day ends...I remembered that as well. It must be a rather hard day for her! Quote
Taking Chances Posted January 17, 2019 at 07:56 PM Posted January 17, 2019 at 07:56 PM Does anyone know if there exists a clean audio or video from this performance? It's just so amazing, but I wish the quality was higher so the sound wound't break. https://youtu.be/yUQFz3lssS0 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 12, 2020 at 05:54 PM Posted May 12, 2020 at 05:54 PM I was searching for Celine remixes, and a karaoke album by Ameritz popped up with “The Power of Love” Dance Remix - In the style of Celine Dion. Does anyone know of any official remixes of TPOL?? Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Davey84 Posted May 12, 2020 at 07:14 PM Posted May 12, 2020 at 07:14 PM I was searching for Celine remixes, and a karaoke album by Ameritz popped up with The Power of Love Dance Remix - In the style of Celine Dion. Does anyone know of any official remixes of TPOL??No there aren't. Only song of TCOML that got mixed is Misled. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
PuraVida Posted May 12, 2020 at 09:24 PM Posted May 12, 2020 at 09:24 PM (edited) The best is yet to come as Celine always says. Unless... you know... She forgets about it again. Or "Skies of LA"... She's always waiting for the Next Plane Out, loin loin c'etait certaine Edited May 12, 2020 at 09:26 PM by PuraVida Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 12, 2020 at 09:33 PM Posted May 12, 2020 at 09:33 PM Or "Skies of LA"... She's always waiting for the Next Plane Out, loin loin c'etait certaine Yup. That’s the way it is, folks. Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted June 13, 2020 at 03:57 PM Posted June 13, 2020 at 03:57 PM The “Just Walk Away” official audio was released on YouTube one year ago and It has already 1,5 million views... This song could have been another huge success if it had been released as a single. So many missed opportunities! 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 13, 2020 at 05:35 PM Posted June 13, 2020 at 05:35 PM The “Just Walk Away” official audio was released on YouTube one year ago and It has already 1,5 million views... This song could have been another huge success if it had been released as a single. So many missed opportunities! And yet she continues to ignore it (like so many others). But yes, let’s hear LCMM for the zillionth time even though its streaming numbers show few people care about it anymore. 2 Quote
celinesounds Posted June 20, 2020 at 10:46 AM Posted June 20, 2020 at 10:46 AM (edited) https://books.google... charts&f=false this is old charts, but still interesting, TCOML debuted in the charts just right after Deux Edited June 20, 2020 at 10:49 AM by celinesounds 3 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Céline RO Posted June 22, 2020 at 09:55 AM Posted June 22, 2020 at 09:55 AM Why does Clive Griffin seem to have completely vanished? 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 22, 2020 at 11:26 AM Posted June 22, 2020 at 11:26 AM Why does Clive Griffin seem to have completely vanished? Because all three of his albums were complete flops. Do a google search on him. His last album was 1993. He was never heard from again. Quote
Céline RO Posted June 22, 2020 at 11:43 AM Posted June 22, 2020 at 11:43 AM (edited) 1592825178[/url]' post='2386393']Because all three of his albums were complete flops. Do a google search on him. His last album was 1993. He was never heard from again. I knew that but I thought I would still find a tiny piece of information like an account or a recent photo or a remote interview. It’s as if he doesn’t exist anymore. Edited June 22, 2020 at 11:43 AM by Céline RO Quote The best is yet to come...
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 22, 2020 at 12:27 PM Posted June 22, 2020 at 12:27 PM I knew that but I thought I would still find a tiny piece of information like an account or a recent photo or a remote interview. It’s as if he doesn’t exist anymore. Once people (who were never famous to begin with) leave the industry, no one tracks them. Neither When I Fall In Love nor Sleepless In Seattle have been talked about for decades now. I’m sure no one but Celine diehards even remember she recorded the song. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 22, 2020 at 04:43 PM Posted June 22, 2020 at 04:43 PM Once people (who were never famous to begin with) leave the industry, no one tracks them. Neither When I Fall In Love nor Sleepless In Seattle have been talked about for decades now. I’m sure no one but Celine diehards even remember she recorded the song. Was the Millennium Concert the last time she performed “When I Fall In Love?” Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 22, 2020 at 05:24 PM Posted June 22, 2020 at 05:24 PM Was the Millennium Concert the last time she performed "When I Fall In Love?" It was. Quote
comingback Posted June 22, 2020 at 06:22 PM Posted June 22, 2020 at 06:22 PM (edited) Was the Millennium Concert the last time she performed "When I Fall In Love?" The movie is beautiful (love Hanks and Ryan), but the duet is so boring.She should perform Misled or Refuse to dance again. Edited June 22, 2020 at 06:23 PM by comingback Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 22, 2020 at 07:06 PM Posted June 22, 2020 at 07:06 PM (edited) 1592828830[/url]' post='2386397']Once people (who were never famous to begin with) leave the industry, no one tracks them. Neither When I Fall In Love nor Sleepless In Seattle have been talked about for decades now. I'm sure no one but Celine diehards even remember she recorded the song. They can remember the song if she will sing it again on stage Edited June 22, 2020 at 07:06 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 22, 2020 at 07:51 PM Posted June 22, 2020 at 07:51 PM I love WIFIL!!! Fine vocal performances from both. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 22, 2020 at 11:40 PM Posted June 22, 2020 at 11:40 PM (edited) I love WIFIL!!! Fine vocal performances from both. I love it too! One of my favorite “classic” Celine songs. Plus I Floved Sleepless In Seattle and saw it a billion times. The rest of the world seems to have forgotten about both song and movie however. I also have fond memories attached to it. One of my first jobs in my early 20s was on a cruise ship and WIFIL was one of the songs we performed. We had to audition with it and, at the audition, I was paired to sing it with someone who also got cast and became one of my best friends. Stood up for me at my wedding. So she and I both have fond memories of it. Edited June 22, 2020 at 11:42 PM by couldawouldashoulda 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 23, 2020 at 12:05 AM Posted June 23, 2020 at 12:05 AM I love it too! One of my favorite “classic” Celine songs. Plus I Floved Sleepless In Seattle and saw it a billion times. The rest of the world seems to have forgotten about both song and movie however. I also have fond memories attached to it. One of my first jobs in my early 20s was on a cruise ship and WIFIL was one of the songs we performed. We had to audition with it and, at the audition, I was paired to sing it with someone who also got cast and became one of my best friends. Stood up for me at my wedding. So she and I both have fond memories of it. I wouldn’t say “Sleepless In Seattle” is or gets forgotten. It gets aired fairly frequently on TV stations such as: TNT, TBS, Hallmark, and Lifetime. Especially around Valentine’s Day. “When I Fall In Love,” though, I agree is forgotten. It may air on light A/C stations on a rare occasion, but not often. Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 23, 2020 at 01:15 AM Posted June 23, 2020 at 01:15 AM I wouldn’t say “Sleepless In Seattle” is or gets forgotten. It gets aired fairly frequently on TV stations such as: TNT, TBS, Hallmark, and Lifetime. Especially around Valentine’s Day. “When I Fall In Love,” though, I agree is forgotten. It may air on light A/C stations on a rare occasion, but not often. Ah - good to know! I haven’t had cable in forever so was unaware it still had airings. I looked for it on streaming services a few years ago but couldn’t find it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.