Davey84 Posted June 24, 2020 at 01:10 PM Posted June 24, 2020 at 01:10 PM I knew that but I thought I would still find a tiny piece of information like an account or a recent photo or a remote interview. It’s as if he doesn’t exist anymore. I actually looked into Clive! Poor Clive! He had a good voice, but I guess the world wasn't interested. He could have worked well in a group like Il Divo. From what I read, is that he works for the British Post now... I hope he's like a manager or something and not just a mailman! OH! And may I point out that I have suggested they should replace BATB with WIFIL in concert for ages now!! 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 6, 2021 at 05:36 PM Posted January 6, 2021 at 05:36 PM I recently posted about this in the YouTube thread, but since it’s relevant to this topic, I want to share it here, too. The audio video for “Love Doesn’t Ask Why” on YouTube is finally unblocked in the United States. It’s a sorely underrated gem from Celine’s discography. Does anyone else adore this song as much as I do? 5 Quote
actofcontrition Posted January 6, 2021 at 07:22 PM Posted January 6, 2021 at 07:22 PM I recently posted about this in the YouTube thread, but since it’s relevant to this topic, I want to share it here, too. The audio video for “Love Doesn’t Ask Why” on YouTube is finally unblocked in the United States. It’s a sorely underrated gem from Celine’s discography. Does anyone else adore this song as much as I do? It always have been my favorite track of that album and one of my favorite song ever. Im still hoping for a live performance some day. I would die! 5 Quote
Céline RO Posted January 6, 2021 at 08:46 PM Posted January 6, 2021 at 08:46 PM (edited) 1609954613[/url]' post='2396980']I recently posted about this in the YouTube thread, but since it's relevant to this topic, I want to share it here, too. The audio video for "Love Doesn't Ask Why" on YouTube is finally unblocked in the United States. It's a sorely underrated gem from Celine's discography. Does anyone else adore this song as much as I do? https://youtu.be/ysYcaN1HU6Y Truly wonderful song. What always stands out to me with this track is that distinct sound we used to get in the early 90s (even late 80s), too bad they don’t make songs like this anymore. It would be a beautiful moment if she were to perform it one day. Edited January 6, 2021 at 08:47 PM by Céline RO 3 Quote The best is yet to come...
smw Posted January 6, 2021 at 10:27 PM Posted January 6, 2021 at 10:27 PM There are so many magnificent gems on TCOML and Celine Dion albums. 2 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted January 6, 2021 at 11:13 PM Posted January 6, 2021 at 11:13 PM I recently posted about this in the YouTube thread, but since it's relevant to this topic, I want to share it here, too. The audio video for "Love Doesn't Ask Why" on YouTube is finally unblocked in the United States. It's a sorely underrated gem from Celine's discography. Does anyone else adore this song as much as I do? https://youtu.be/ysYcaN1HU6Y Yeah, I love this one. I haven't listened to it in a long time but, back in the day, it was one of my favorites on the album that I played constantly! 2 Quote
flutefreak Posted January 6, 2021 at 11:55 PM Posted January 6, 2021 at 11:55 PM (edited) I recently posted about this in the YouTube thread, but since it’s relevant to this topic, I want to share it here, too. The audio video for “Love Doesn’t Ask Why” on YouTube is finally unblocked in the United States. It’s a sorely underrated gem from Celine’s discography. Does anyone else adore this song as much as I do? Yes me! Love this song and would love to hear her sing in live now. Edited January 6, 2021 at 11:55 PM by flutefreak 2 Quote
zuv Posted January 7, 2021 at 04:27 AM Posted January 7, 2021 at 04:27 AM As there been a Survivor game with this album? Quote
mirage Posted January 7, 2021 at 08:38 PM Posted January 7, 2021 at 08:38 PM Oooh this was my favorite when I became a fan I LOVE the 90s sound on this album, same for the album Celine Dion. I hope that one day we get this kind of music again. These days it's just 3 minutes of the same. I recently posted about this in the YouTube thread, but since it’s relevant to this topic, I want to share it here, too. The audio video for “Love Doesn’t Ask Why” on YouTube is finally unblocked in the United States. It’s a sorely underrated gem from Celine’s discography. Does anyone else adore this song as much as I do? Quote
CSCfan Posted January 7, 2021 at 09:49 PM Posted January 7, 2021 at 09:49 PM I recently posted about this in the YouTube thread, but since it's relevant to this topic, I want to share it here, too. The audio video for "Love Doesn't Ask Why" on YouTube is finally unblocked in the United States. It's a sorely underrated gem from Celine's discography. Does anyone else adore this song as much as I do? https://youtu.be/ysYcaN1HU6Y One of my fav Céline songs.... it's just só beautiful Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
PuraVida Posted January 7, 2021 at 10:24 PM Posted January 7, 2021 at 10:24 PM I recently posted about this in the YouTube thread, but since it's relevant to this topic, I want to share it here, too. The audio video for "Love Doesn't Ask Why" on YouTube is finally unblocked in the United States. It's a sorely underrated gem from Celine's discography. Does anyone else adore this song as much as I do? https://youtu.be/ysYcaN1HU6Y It's vintage, classic Celine. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 17, 2021 at 06:36 PM Posted January 17, 2021 at 06:36 PM (edited) Delete Edited January 17, 2021 at 06:40 PM by SuperLove4Celine Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 17, 2021 at 06:40 PM Posted January 17, 2021 at 06:40 PM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Well, my Sunday is complete. Edited January 17, 2021 at 06:42 PM by SuperLove4Celine 5 Quote
mirage Posted January 17, 2021 at 07:17 PM Posted January 17, 2021 at 07:17 PM Oooh love that song! Would be a great uptempo one for her shows Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Well, my Sunday is complete. 3 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 17, 2021 at 07:29 PM Posted January 17, 2021 at 07:29 PM Oooh love that song!Would be a great uptempo one for her shows Agreed. I've always thought it would be kind of cool to do a medley of "If Love Is Out The Question" and "Lovin' Proof" as well. The two songs have similar meanings.You bought me flowers and you sold me a lineYou gave me compliments and too much wineI've played that game, I know all the movesYou show emotion but you hide what you feelYou play the innocent but I've watched you stealI rest my case, you stand accusedBut I must confess I was quite impressedYou seduced me with your easy charmAnd I must admit I could fall for itBut if love is out the questionThere's no point to this affectionI gotta have more than ecstasyMake me believeI'm all you'll ever needMake me believe'Cos if love is out the questionPut a little heart to your intentionI gotta have more than ecstasyMake me believeMake me believeMake me believe...If you want me to believeThat I'm the only one you needI need lovin' proofI need lovin' proofBaby hold me in your armsAnd show me something from the heartGive me lovin' proofI need lovin' proof from you, ooh babyAnd if the love you got is strong and trueAnd if you love me like you say you doYour tender touch willTell the honest truthAnd your kiss can never tell a lie'Cause I'd see it in your eyesThere's one way to ease any doubtI tell you nowIf you want me to believeThat I'm the only one you needI need lovin' proofBaby I won't be impressedUnless I get some tendernessGive me lovin' proofI need lovin' proof from you, ooh babyIf the love is right(I need lovin' proof)Prove it to me all night(I need lovin' proof)From you'Coz you'll never steal my heart awayWith just words sweet words that you sayIt's all in the things that you doI'm telling you, telling you babyIf you want me to believeThat I'm the only one you needI need lovin' proofI need lovin' proofBaby hold me in your armsAnd show me something from the heartGive me lovin' proofI need lovin' proof from you, ooh babyIf love is out the question...I need lovin' proof...I need lovin' proof...Oh, if love is out the questionSomething like that.(Quoting format is a bit messy since I just copied and pasted the lyrics from Google.) 3 Quote
Unisono Posted January 17, 2021 at 10:31 PM Posted January 17, 2021 at 10:31 PM After the last posts I went to listen to lovin' proof on youtube while reading the lyrics and, you know, couldn't stop listening to the other songs of the album and, while reading the lyrics for the first time in a very long time, I realized this is the album with the largest number of songs where the actual lyrics are different from the original one printed on the booklet (or written under the video on youtube - need to check the booklet)... It would be nice to have an idea of how these words were meant to be sung! Such as in everybody's talkin' my baby down, no living without loving you... Quote
Chantemoi Posted January 18, 2021 at 02:22 AM Posted January 18, 2021 at 02:22 AM I love all those sounds in TCOML with that Motown vibe. I think it suits Céline quite well. Quote
PuraVida Posted January 18, 2021 at 04:26 AM Posted January 18, 2021 at 04:26 AM After the last posts I went to listen to lovin' proof on youtube while reading the lyrics and, you know, couldn't stop listening to the other songs of the album and, while reading the lyrics for the first time in a very long time, I realized this is the album with the largest number of songs where the actual lyrics are different from the original one printed on the booklet (or written under the video on youtube - need to check the booklet)... It would be nice to have an idea of how these words were meant to be sung! Such as in everybody's talkin' my baby down, no living without loving you... Booklet is probably correct. Would not trust other lyric sources Quote
Unisono Posted January 18, 2021 at 12:59 PM Posted January 18, 2021 at 12:59 PM Booklet is probably correct. Would not trust other lyric sources I checked the booklet and it has the same lyrics posted on Céline's official youtube channel. I'm not a fan of her everybody's talkin' my baby down but it has a few more lines at the end with different words. Quote
PuraVida Posted January 18, 2021 at 01:48 PM Posted January 18, 2021 at 01:48 PM I checked the booklet and it has the same lyrics posted on Céline's official youtube channel. I'm not a fan of her everybody's talkin' my baby down but it has a few more lines at the end with different words. That we hear in the recording or no? I always listen to All By Myself as it fades out, Celine has a few more lines....I turn the volume so I can hear the belts haha. They're pretty amazing. Quote
Unisono Posted January 18, 2021 at 07:44 PM Posted January 18, 2021 at 07:44 PM That we hear in the recording or no? I always listen to All By Myself as it fades out, Celine has a few more lines....I turn the volume so I can hear the belts haha. They're pretty amazing. Yeah, I do the same with other songs too! Some fades out hide great vocals from Celine! In Everybody's I don't hear her sings those lyrics : "No they don't know what he's al about Everybody just wanna talk my baby downNo they can't see that is heart is goldEverybody wanna treat my baby so cold, so cold". And even in No Living without loving you she doesn't sing the lines "if you weren't here with me" "there would still be air to breath" (she only sings "Darling") and the 3rd prechorus is completely omitted. Quote
celinesounds Posted August 2, 2021 at 06:26 PM Posted August 2, 2021 at 06:26 PM Think twice was the 2nd most played song of 95 in Portugal http://topdisco.blogspot.com/2010/05/vendas-de-discos-1995.html 1 - Here Comes The Hotstepper - In Kamoze2 - Think Twice - Celine Dion3 - Over My Shoulder - Mike and the Mechanics4 - Take A Bow - Madonna5 - Back For Good - Take That6 - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? - Bryan Adams7 - Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex8 - Nadar - Black Company9 - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night - Bon Jovi10 - Scream - Michael Jackson 3 Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted August 2, 2021 at 06:32 PM Posted August 2, 2021 at 06:32 PM best sellers album in Portugal 95 Discos mais vendidos - 1995 1 - 1492 The Conquest of Paradise - Vangelis2 - Laura Pausini - Laura Pausini3 - Álbum Dance - Iran Costa4 - No Need To Argue - Cranberries5 - Nº1 - Vários6 - Made In Heaven - Queen7 - These Days - Bon Jovi8 - D'Eux - Celine Dion #29 - Pulse - Pink Floyd10 - The Colour Of My Love - Celine Dion #2 http://topdisco.blogspot.com/search?q=celine+dion 3 Quote #FREEJAVITO
comingback Posted January 6, 2023 at 07:58 PM Posted January 6, 2023 at 07:58 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz7P6Rh0DKg 6:44 : Now we know why Celine is not on the RS list: the people only know Sayleen Dionne LOL Edited January 6, 2023 at 08:01 PM by comingback 1 Quote
comingback Posted January 7, 2023 at 01:40 PM Posted January 7, 2023 at 01:40 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeopQusA63Y The TT TOTP video version is much better than the original video 1 Quote
Unisono Posted January 7, 2023 at 02:40 PM Posted January 7, 2023 at 02:40 PM Don't get why neither Only One Road nor Think Twice charted well on US charts. 2 Quote
LukeD Posted January 8, 2023 at 04:01 AM Posted January 8, 2023 at 04:01 AM (edited) This album is up there with her very best IMO. Same league as FIY, LTAL, ANDHC. My favourite songs are as follows: 1.Only One Road2.I Remember L.A.3.The Colour Of My Love4.Just Walk Away5.Think Twice6.Misled7.Refuse To Dance8.Love Doesn't Ask Why I also like every other song on it, except for Real Emotion and No Living Without Loving You - cannot stand these two. Edited January 8, 2023 at 04:02 AM by LukeD 1 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted January 8, 2023 at 01:08 PM Posted January 8, 2023 at 01:08 PM Don't get why neither Only One Road nor Think Twice charted well on US charts.Think TwiceThink Twice PEAK 95 on billboard 100 Quote
Unisono Posted January 8, 2023 at 02:10 PM Posted January 8, 2023 at 02:10 PM Think TwiceThink Twice PEAK 95 on billboard 100 Right. And Only One Road peaked at n. 93. But they didn't go higher and I'd like to know of this is because of the lack of success or because there weren't physical cds single released in the us. (a way to push the album's sales). Quote
ryba Posted January 8, 2023 at 02:25 PM Posted January 8, 2023 at 02:25 PM Why is TCOML not available on Apple music or any other streaming platform? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.