celinesounds Posted February 11, 2017 at 09:48 PM Posted February 11, 2017 at 09:48 PM i got the prove that this album was #2 in Portugal https://books.google.pt/books?id=1AsEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA49&lpg=PA49&dq=celine+dion+think+twice+top+portugal&source=bl&ots=1WGr2qFWwg&sig=J0Pr-0K_v-a47JrxPttnrWYQni0&hl=pt-PT&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-4tf3gYnSAhVFbRQKHfcQDdk4ChDoAQgwMAQ#v=onepage&q=celine%20dion%20think%20twice%20top%20portugal&f=false 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
LukeD Posted February 14, 2017 at 12:22 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 12:22 PM (edited) I finally ordered the album in Amazon two days ago! It contains my absolute favorite Valentine's Day theme song! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnIXPrD6VtQ Edited February 14, 2017 at 12:22 PM by LukeD 2 Quote
Sazeliza Posted August 15, 2017 at 11:31 PM Posted August 15, 2017 at 11:31 PM I love this album. My favourites are Think Twice, The Colour Of My Love, Next Plane Out, No Living Without Loving You, Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down, Only One Road and Refuse To Dance. 2 Quote
nowanorris Posted August 16, 2017 at 12:47 AM Posted August 16, 2017 at 12:47 AM If someone told me I had to go live in isolation on some desert island and could only take ONE album with me...The Colour of My Love would be it for sure. 3 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted August 16, 2017 at 04:15 PM Posted August 16, 2017 at 04:15 PM i got the prove that this album was #2 in Portugal https://books.google...ortugal&f=false It's quite sad that Celine had several top 10 albums in Portugal, including some #2 (like "D'Eux", "Falling Into You" and "A New Day Has Come") but any topped the charts. Even her "The Colour of My Love Concert" and "A New Day... Live in Las Vegas" DVDs were #2 in Portugal. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Celine Dion only had one #1 in Portugal and it was the "My Heart Will Go On" single. 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Bruno Portugal Posted August 16, 2017 at 04:17 PM Posted August 16, 2017 at 04:17 PM i got the prove that this album was #2 in Portugal https://books.google...ortugal&f=false Already in wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Colour_of_My_Love 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
celinesounds Posted August 16, 2017 at 08:18 PM Posted August 16, 2017 at 08:18 PM It's quite sad that Celine had several top 10 albums in Portugal, including some #2 (like "D'Eux", "Falling Into You" and "A New Day Has Come") but any topped the charts. Even her "The Colour of My Love Concert" and "A New Day... Live in Las Vegas" DVDs were #2 in Portugal. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Celine Dion only had one #1 in Portugal and it was the "My Heart Will Go On" single. and Titanic OST was #1 her lucky number in Portugal is #2 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Sazeliza Posted August 17, 2017 at 09:58 AM Posted August 17, 2017 at 09:58 AM (edited) Real Emotion and Lovin' Proof are fab too! I love the fun, light-hearted vibe of the up tempo songs on the album! Edited August 17, 2017 at 09:59 AM by Sazeliza 3 Quote
Simon Posted August 18, 2017 at 09:28 AM Posted August 18, 2017 at 09:28 AM Can anyone please tell me where to find the full version of The Colour Of My Love? 1 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
celine4evauk Posted August 18, 2017 at 09:51 AM Posted August 18, 2017 at 09:51 AM Can anyone please tell me where to find the full version of The Colour Of My Love? I'm not sure there is one 🙁Don't think anyone has ever recorded the full version Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 18, 2017 at 02:27 PM Posted August 18, 2017 at 02:27 PM Such a shame because that missing verse is so beautiful 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
MaiconSC Posted August 18, 2017 at 04:33 PM Posted August 18, 2017 at 04:33 PM (edited) Can anyone please tell me where to find the full version of The Colour Of My Love? I'm not sure there is one ��Don't think anyone has ever recorded the full versionSuch a shame because that missing verse is so beautiful There are more songs that have extra lyrics, not only in TCOML... I guess it's a copyright exigence to press the lyrics as they were registered. Sometimes the producers make changes in the lyrics or cut some parts, but the lyrics on the booklet are always the full versions. Edited August 18, 2017 at 04:34 PM by MaiconSC Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 18, 2017 at 05:00 PM Posted August 18, 2017 at 05:00 PM Isn't the "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" have an extra lyrics? Quote
celine4evauk Posted August 18, 2017 at 05:57 PM Posted August 18, 2017 at 05:57 PM Isn't the "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" have an extra lyrics? It's a bit different. Celine repeated WDMHBN chorus rather than singing I hear my heartbeat now/ I feel my heartbeat now etc. Would have loved it if she'd recorded it like that - makes the song sound so positive at the end. 2 Quote
RosieBarron Posted August 18, 2017 at 06:12 PM Posted August 18, 2017 at 06:12 PM I've actually had the TCOML album playing in my car since I went to the O2 in June. I loved that she sang the song live, was amazing, but was a bit disappointed it wasn't still in the set list for Birmingham. Although that said I'm not sure many of the more casual fans knew the meaning of the song, I had to explain it to my friend who was at the O2 with me. She loved the story though. I suppose at some point I should switch the CD in my car! 3 Quote
MaiconSC Posted August 19, 2017 at 02:41 AM Posted August 19, 2017 at 02:41 AM Isn't the "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" have an extra lyrics?It's a bit different. Celine repeated WDMHBN chorus rather than singing I hear my heartbeat now/ I feel my heartbeat now etc. Would have loved it if she'd recorded it like that - makes the song sound so positive at the end. Yes, I think that was supposed to be the last chorus...And before the "Then one touch overcomes the silence" there is also extra lyrics... "I know that out there somewhereHe waits for meSomeone who's searching just like me" But if you listen carefully in the fade-out of the song, the last phrase she sings is "I know that out there somewhere".So I wonder if they recorded that part but just choose to fade out and cut... That's why I hate fade out songs I have the impression that there always more to come but we'll never know. 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 19, 2017 at 02:46 AM Posted August 19, 2017 at 02:46 AM Yes, I think that was supposed to be the last chorus...And before the "Then one touch overcomes the silence" there is also extra lyrics... "I know that out there somewhereHe waits for meSomeone who's searching just like me" But if you listen carefully in the fade-out of the song, the last phrase she sings is "I know that out there somewhere".So I wonder if they recorded that part but just choose to fade out and cut... That's why I hate fade out songs I have the impression that there always more to come but we'll never know. In one of the Hex Hector remixes for IDAN, there are additional vocals that I assume come from after the fade out as well. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
MaiconSC Posted August 19, 2017 at 02:48 AM Posted August 19, 2017 at 02:48 AM In one of the Hex Hector remixes for IDAN, there are additional vocals that I assume come from after the fade out as well. I didn't knew that! Going to listen NOW 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 19, 2017 at 02:54 AM Posted August 19, 2017 at 02:54 AM I didn't knew that! Going to listen NOW It's the Hex Hector Extended Vocal 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
WCD199317 Posted December 27, 2017 at 04:52 PM Posted December 27, 2017 at 04:52 PM This album has been my second english album favorite (the first has been the self-titled album). Very Beautiful album, also exceptionnel. My favorites is Refuse to Dance, The Power of Love, Everybody's Talking my Baby Down and Just Walk Away. This album has been a beautiful voice for all the songs and have a very good declaration for his hunsband and manager Rene, to prepare the mariage a year later after this album. This third english of Celine has been a consecration for him. In US, this album has been his first top ten album, peaked n.4. And the album has been included also his first US n.1 hit The Power Of Love, and this song has been the fourth biggest single of the year in 1994 in US. This album helped Celine to range in the same fame of Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey. This single archived a similar success in the world. In 1994 and 1995, the album charted regularly in the world, pushed by the single The Power of Love and Think Twice. Depiste this single failed to impact in the radios and the Charts in US, Think Twice has been a massive hit in Europe, peaked n.1 for many countrys like UK, Netherland, Belgium, etc, and also peaked n.2 in Australia. This album helped Celine to become a international star we know today. 2 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted May 27, 2018 at 10:58 PM Posted May 27, 2018 at 10:58 PM I love listening to this album on vinyl. My only complaint is i didn't research enough to get the version with next plane out, lovin proof, and just walk away. I love next plane out. It's always been one of my top 2 or 3 on that album. Just walk away, i can only imagine how nice and clear that sounds. Also a favorite of mine. Quote
CitizenK Posted May 28, 2018 at 03:07 AM Posted May 28, 2018 at 03:07 AM I love listening to this album on vinyl. My only complaint is i didn't research enough to get the version with next plane out, lovin proof, and just walk away. I love next plane out. It's always been one of my top 2 or 3 on that album. Just walk away, i can only imagine how nice and clear that sounds. Also a favorite of mine. Next Plane Out is a great song. I have a hard time choosing my favorite on the album but this absolutely is my favorite album. I like to think I Remember LA and Next Plane Out are part of the same love story culminating in The Colour of My Love when they get married. Yeah quite the imagination I have. 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 28, 2018 at 01:18 PM Posted May 28, 2018 at 01:18 PM I love listening to this album on vinyl. My only complaint is i didn't research enough to get the version with next plane out, lovin proof, and just walk away. I love next plane out. It's always been one of my top 2 or 3 on that album. Just walk away, i can only imagine how nice and clear that sounds. Also a favorite of mine. TCOML was my first Celine album, and it’s still my favourite 😍 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted May 28, 2018 at 02:22 PM Posted May 28, 2018 at 02:22 PM I think it may be my favorite too. Choosing a favorite is so hard, but I always go back to this album the most. Lol 1 Quote
MrTim212 Posted May 28, 2018 at 02:28 PM Posted May 28, 2018 at 02:28 PM I think it may be my favorite too. Choosing a favorite is so hard, but I always go back to this album the most. Lol Same. I think it has some of her best uptempo tracks too - "Misled," "Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down," etc. 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
celine4evauk Posted May 28, 2018 at 03:32 PM Posted May 28, 2018 at 03:32 PM I think it may be my favorite too. Choosing a favorite is so hard, but I always go back to this album the most. Lol I always go by this: after a few years how many songs from that particular album remain on my iPod. Other albums of hers, tracks come and go regularly. But most of TCOML have stayed put! 😂You’re right though, it’s hard to name favourites. Lot depends on what mood you’re in etc too. Quote
Unisono Posted May 28, 2018 at 06:12 PM Posted May 28, 2018 at 06:12 PM Next Plane Out is a great song. I have a hard time choosing my favorite on the album but this absolutely is my favorite album. I like to think I Remember LA and Next Plane Out are part of the same love story culminating in The Colour of My Love when they get married. Yeah quite the imagination I have. Agree. Each ballad is great. My favourite ones are next plane out, I remember L.A. (such an emotional track) and don't forget Love doesn't ask why (powerful). And obviously TCOML and OOR.. plus the special Refuse To Dance. Such a great album. Someone should really think to create The colour of my love - A new broadway musical!!!! :-) 1 Quote
comingback Posted May 28, 2018 at 06:41 PM Posted May 28, 2018 at 06:41 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=przJ8xNAJ1Y I love OOR. It's one of her best ballads. You can hear Whitney's influence here. Maybe she will sing it on the tour in Australia, it was a hit there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ewMXE3GG38 Edited May 28, 2018 at 06:41 PM by comingback 4 Quote
Simon Posted May 30, 2018 at 08:25 AM Posted May 30, 2018 at 08:25 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=przJ8xNAJ1Y I love OOR. It's one of her best ballads. You can hear Whitney's influence here. Maybe she will sing it on the tour in Australia, it was a hit there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ewMXE3GG38 I would LOVE to hear it live! Tour or LV...! Even as an opener! I take everything I can get. 1 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
comingback Posted November 9, 2018 at 07:27 PM Posted November 9, 2018 at 07:27 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QasOwH1i5eY 25 years ago The Colour of my Love was released Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.