Celine Fan 77 Posted May 29, 2013 at 08:47 PM Author Posted May 29, 2013 at 08:47 PM RARE: 'The Colour Of My Love' Radio Special http://celinedionspain.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/especial-de-radio-colour-of-my-love.html 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
LuisMa Posted May 30, 2013 at 08:27 AM Posted May 30, 2013 at 08:27 AM Gracias, Carlitos. I don't know where you get all your stuff, but thank God for that. 1 Quote
comingback Posted June 13, 2013 at 04:04 PM Posted June 13, 2013 at 04:04 PM 20 years of Sleepless In Seattle Celine on film premierehttp://www.celinedion.us/images/event/1993/19930623sisp010.jpg Making of the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaPG4g5PqeY 1 Quote
pepillo90 Posted June 13, 2013 at 04:27 PM Posted June 13, 2013 at 04:27 PM 20 years of Sleepless In Seattle Celine on film premierehttp://www.celinedion.us/images/event/1993/19930623sisp010.jpg Making of the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaPG4g5PqeY Thank you for this video! I've never seen it, even though this might be her most boring song along with Tu Nages 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
LuisMa Posted June 13, 2013 at 04:30 PM Posted June 13, 2013 at 04:30 PM Yes, thank you! I hadn't seen it as well. I wonder how much the guy with the broom was paid to make the ripples. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 13, 2013 at 08:17 PM Author Posted June 13, 2013 at 08:17 PM Thank you for this video! I've never seen it, even though this might be her most boring song along with Tu Nages haha I agree with you that WIFIL is one of her most boring songs (in fact, I always said that this is the only Céline Dion song that I don't like), but c'mon, Tu Nages is a f***ng masterpiece! 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
LukeD Posted June 13, 2013 at 10:02 PM Posted June 13, 2013 at 10:02 PM I love ''When I Fall In Love''. It is so subtle & polished. 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted June 14, 2013 at 12:45 AM Posted June 14, 2013 at 12:45 AM Thanks for the video! I can't believe it's 20 years since Sleepless in Seattle first came out . . I saw that movie in the theater when it was first released! I feel old now . . . Quote
federico Posted June 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM Posted June 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM Beautiful songs Quote Visita la pagina facebook https://www.facebook.com/CDWorldCapital/
CelineDork14 Posted June 14, 2013 at 09:58 PM Posted June 14, 2013 at 09:58 PM It's my favorite album of hers! So many great songs from this album that are all my favorite, like The Power of Love, Think Twice, Only One Road, and The Color of my love. I love them so much, I listen to them the most! Not only that but I loved her hair that short. I might be the only one but, it went well with her back then. I just wish I would have been alive to whiteness this albums debut! 3 Quote The Greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to Love and be Loved in return.
Neddo Posted June 14, 2013 at 11:03 PM Posted June 14, 2013 at 11:03 PM It's one of lowest rated english albums by Celine. WHY? Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
comingback Posted June 15, 2013 at 05:28 PM Posted June 15, 2013 at 05:28 PM Making of Think Twice-video (my favorite on the album) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKHKkZXucjw 4 Quote
LuisMa Posted June 15, 2013 at 05:33 PM Posted June 15, 2013 at 05:33 PM Thank you! It's also my favorite song in the album, favorite video from it, and the model is super hunky. 1 Quote
comingback Posted June 19, 2013 at 04:11 PM Posted June 19, 2013 at 04:11 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWhGShbOays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPRDFdkpmyM 2 Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 19, 2013 at 06:50 PM Posted June 19, 2013 at 06:50 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWhGShbOays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPRDFdkpmyM Good old TOTPS days! Quote
ivo Posted June 19, 2013 at 07:19 PM Posted June 19, 2013 at 07:19 PM Amazing video's! Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
comingback Posted September 24, 2013 at 05:51 PM Posted September 24, 2013 at 05:51 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDkiI-yMQ0I Making of The Power of Love 1 Quote
comingback Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:24 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:24 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q-GFF4xtW0 In October 1993 (20 years ago,) for the first time Celine appeared with short hair in the puplic on the Adisq-award. Quote
comingback Posted September 29, 2013 at 09:39 AM Posted September 29, 2013 at 09:39 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGdF0HKYhE TV promo 1993 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:00 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:00 PM (edited) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGdF0HKYhE TV promo 1993 I think it's so interesting that in English Canada, they give her name it's proper pronunciation, closest to the way it sounds in French (ce-LIN), but everywhere else in the English speaking world, they call her Ce-LEEN. Obviously, her team made a decision to introduce her that way in the US, probably thinking it was easier to pronounce (Rene always pronounces her name Ce-LEEN in English interviews; Celine did too until the mid-90s, but you'll notice that after that she generally calls herself Ce-LIN, even in English interviews). I wonder why English Canada was different - maybe they already knew her as Ce-LIN? Edited September 29, 2013 at 03:01 PM by chocolatechip15 Quote
comingback Posted November 7, 2013 at 09:27 PM Posted November 7, 2013 at 09:27 PM 20 years of TCOML in this month. This album put her in the league of Whitney and Mariah. 6 Quote
Katie Posted November 7, 2013 at 09:56 PM Posted November 7, 2013 at 09:56 PM 20 years that she is the reigning Queen of pop music! Quote
Popular Post Katie Posted November 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM Popular Post Posted November 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM With th negativity that might have surrounded us with the sales estimations in the US of LMBTL, I just wanted to make a post in order to give such a tribute to Celine. It's been excatly 20 years that The colour of my love has been released and since then, our queen topped the charts worldwide, topped the concert grosses, attendances an overall gave us uncountable Great moments... I really want to thank Céline for everything that she has given us, for every single concert and performance she's done... Since 20 years that I am a fan, likewise most of us, I really can say that I have been spoiled by her hard-work, I am totally amazed by what she's achieved. So pround being a fan... No matter what it happens in the future, what an amazing journey has it been for her: more than 200 million albums sold worldwide; more than 1,500 concerts performances around the world, TV show after TV show, MV's, hits... Celine, no one will ever have the carreer that you hae had so far...and the best is yet to come... A forever fan...Only one road, you and us are walking 10 Quote
Ray Posted November 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM Posted November 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM Great to see all this rare material popping up! I remember watching TOTP week after week and seeing Celine still at #1 with Think Twice and giving us different 'clips'. 1 Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
comingback Posted January 11, 2014 at 01:09 PM Posted January 11, 2014 at 01:09 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR-_rHa7Rbg 20 years ago Celine sang TPOL on the President gala for Bill Clinton.I'm not a fan of the song, but this live version is great. 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 20, 2014 at 03:41 AM Posted January 20, 2014 at 03:41 AM "Think Twice" should seriously be in "Celine." The song is powerful and dramatic. Perfect for Las Vegas! Furthermore, the song should be in the show for no other reason than as a thank you and a nod to her European fans who travel long distances to see her. That's my two cents! 4 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 20, 2014 at 04:59 AM Posted January 20, 2014 at 04:59 AM Oh no! Let's Talk About Love is one of my three favorite Celine albums. I get it though; there's a great sense of Importance floating all over the album that feels very planned-out. It was very planned out as this was supposed to be Celine's last album before she took her break...they built it to be the album of her life with all of those legends she worked with. Then, MHWGO happened. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 20, 2014 at 05:00 AM Posted January 20, 2014 at 05:00 AM When did she record that demo? She definitely has great potential. I believe it was back in 2001 or 2002 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 20, 2014 at 04:28 PM Author Posted January 20, 2014 at 04:28 PM HQ Version of Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down live at Sonia Benezra's 'Special Dimanche' Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celine4evauk Posted January 20, 2014 at 05:12 PM Posted January 20, 2014 at 05:12 PM It was very planned out as this was supposed to be Celine's last album before she took her break...they built it to be the album of her life with all of those legends she worked with. Then, MHWGO happened. Actually the album wasn't planned until she recorded MHWGO. She was meant to be having a year off after the FIY tour. So the album was a bit rushed (to get recorded and produced) so it could be released at a similar time as Titanic. David Foster was working 24/7 to get the album ready. Don't think it was as planned as they'd have liked. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.