Jump to content

"The Colour Of My Love" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
Fingers crossed that Sony will celebrate the 30th anniversary! Keep emailing them.
  • Like 1
Posted

Fingers crossed that Sony will celebrate the 30th anniversary! Keep emailing them.

 

This is the special edition kkk

post-7841-0-90409400-1696348271_thumb.jpeg

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

This is the special edition kkk

 

Sorry, but The Colour Of My Lip TV Special is nothing special :giggle: ...

  • Like 2
Posted

Sorry, but The Colour Of My Lip TV Special is nothing special :giggle: ...

 

it gave the world Can't Help Falling In Love :giggle:

that's something at least

Posted (edited)
. Edited by smw
Posted

If Mariah can have this anniversary celebration, Celine deserves it too!

 

  • Like 2
Posted

I believe they have many of unreleased material from Unison to Courage

 

I don’t understand why they are never released

  • Like 2

#FREEJAVITO

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

“Everybody’s Talkin’ My Baby Down” - Live on Sonia Benezra. I didn't realize she ever sang this LIVE.

 

 

I guess we only have one known bootleg recording, but does anyone know - other than TPOL - what song(s) did she sing playback on the TCOML tour?

  • Like 1
Posted

"Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down" - Live on Sonia Benezra. I didn't realize she ever sang this LIVE.

 

 

I guess we only have one known bootleg recording, but does anyone know - other than TPOL - what song(s) did she sing playback on the TCOML tour?

 

I believe:

Where does my heart beat now

Only one road

Misled

If you asked me to (partial)

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

 

 

I believe:

Where does my heart beat now

Only one road

Misled

If you asked me to (partial)

 

Also Des Mots Qui Sonnent and (according to fans who attended shows from the tour) Je Danse Dans Ma Tête. Interestingly enough, this was the only tour she lipped to French songs.

Edited by Celine Fan 77
  • Like 1

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

 

 

I believe:

Where does my heart beat now

Only one road

Misled

If you asked me to (partial)

Also Everybody’s Talkin My Baby down
Posted

 

 

Also Des Mots Qui Sonnent and (according to fans who attended shows from the tour) Je Danse Dans Ma Tête. Interestingly enough, this was the only tour she lipped to French songs.

Jddmt was lipped for sure. There was another clip besides Olympia, 1994 which sounds identical.
Posted

 

Also Des Mots Qui Sonnent and (according to fans who attended shows from the tour) Je Danse Dans Ma Tête. Interestingly enough, this was the only tour she lipped to French songs.

That's not true. Regarde Moi and Prière Païenne were also lipped.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

 


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

Wait what where? 😳

 

That's not true. Regarde Moi and Prière Païenne were also lipped.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

Posted
Wait what where?
Lol don't tell me you didn't know! :giggle: They sound the same on the live in Ghent bootleg.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

 


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

Lol don't tell me you didn't know! :giggle: They sound the same on the live in Ghent bootleg.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

Neither of those songs sound the sane. There are significant differences between Paris and Ghent for both songs.
Posted

Neither of those songs sound the sane. There are significant differences between Paris and Ghent for both songs.

 

Ok i stand corrected, tho I still things some parts of Prière païenne are the same, maybe the start is lipped, after the first refrain it's live?

 

[media}

[/media]

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7zUNkzQdU

 

RM has skipping footage, but all the riffs sound the same to me, except for the end, but that's not uncommon for a lipped song:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf35-CpOpas

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF4K-9SWAEI


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

 

 

Ok i stand corrected, tho I still things some parts of Prière païenne are the same, maybe the start is lipped, after the first refrain it's live?

 

[media}

[/media]

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7zUNkzQdU

 

RM has skipping footage, but all the riffs sound the same to me, except for the end, but that's not uncommon for a lipped song:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf35-CpOpas

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF4K-9SWAEI

Nope, not lipped at all. Listen to the audio bootleg for Ghent, the difference is much clearer with the better audio.
Posted

No. what I would give to get those.

 

Indeed. However, the recording sessions were surely filmed as short clips are shown during the “The Colour Of My Love” special at Metropolis in 1993.

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

Indeed. However, the recording sessions were surely filmed as short clips are shown during the "The Colour Of My Love" special at Metropolis in 1993.

 

I am very sure every recording session of any album was recorded! It's such a damn shame this footage is only collecting dust. :ranting:

  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

I am very sure every recording session of any album was recorded! It's such a damn shame this footage is only collecting dust. :ranting:

 

Would love to see the unedited sessions sure would be so fascinating to watch the whole process and not just get the little bit they show us. They should re-release an album but include those unedited sessions with the release. I would buy an album again to get those sessions.

  • Like 2

'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.'

Celine Dion My Story, My Dream

Posted
I have a good feeling that in two weeks we will get something
  • Like 1
Posted

I have a good feeling that in two weeks we will get something

 

I hope so!

 

This was such an iconic time in Celine’s career. She really became a household name. It’s a great opportunity to celebrate this iconic album and remind people of her legendary career.

 

Sony and Team Celine need to be shining more light on her amazing achievements.

Posted
I don’t think this has been discussed here yet surprisingly, but is it known why just Walk Away was only released on certain copies of the album? I’ve been a fan ever since I can remember and I have not found one copy of this album at any musical store That has that song included. I didn’t even know that song existed until about 10 years ago.
  • Like 1
Posted
The song was included in all versions of the album outside the United States, if I’m not wrong. Why? Probably the marketing team at Sony thought that it wouldn’t really work on that market due to its sound and musical style.
  • Like 1

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted (edited)

MC5qcGVn.jpeg

 

It was only a promotional single in Spain.

Edited by comingback
  • Like 1
Posted

MC5qcGVn.jpeg

 

It was only a promotional single in Spain.

 

And it was covered by Josh Groban later

 

#FREEJAVITO

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...