comingback Posted November 14, 2023 at 02:57 PM Posted November 14, 2023 at 02:57 PM new bannerThey chose the TPOL single cover. 😉 2 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted November 14, 2023 at 03:11 PM Posted November 14, 2023 at 03:11 PM has anyone seen the Colour of my Love anniversary t-shirt now available for pre-order on her website. LOVE IT! Quote
Davey84 Posted November 14, 2023 at 03:42 PM Posted November 14, 2023 at 03:42 PM has anyone seen the Colour of my Love anniversary t-shirt now available for pre-order on her website. LOVE IT! Yes I did And... a celebration t shirt!!! https://boutique.cel...KJavuweE.RuzrJv I'm not sure yet.... I wish the print and her logo were bigger.... So far, I only really loved the CD celebration tshirt they made... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
DCCeline Posted November 14, 2023 at 05:20 PM Posted November 14, 2023 at 05:20 PM new bannerThey chose the TPOL single cover. 😉 At the risk of asking a dumb question. Where is this? Quote
dawn Posted November 14, 2023 at 06:24 PM Posted November 14, 2023 at 06:24 PM At the risk of asking a dumb question. Where is this? Her Facebook. Quote
LukeD Posted November 14, 2023 at 07:58 PM Posted November 14, 2023 at 07:58 PM So to celebrate the album we got a FB banner and an update on Spotify. Somebody give TeamCeline raise! They outdid themselves! 2 Quote
Nmj Posted November 14, 2023 at 08:08 PM Posted November 14, 2023 at 08:08 PM So to celebrate the album we got a FB banner and an update on Spotify. Somebody give TeamCeline raise! They outdid themselves! These fools still haven’t updated her social media photo from the courage photoshoot that is 5 years old. I hope the person running her social media pages is doing it as a charity work imagine if they are paid and this is what they do… I could do a better job for free in addition to my full time job and family life, really a shame. 2 Quote
mirage Posted November 14, 2023 at 08:17 PM Posted November 14, 2023 at 08:17 PM So to celebrate the album we got a FB banner and an update on Spotify. Somebody give TeamCeline raise! They outdid themselves! This anniversary could have been soooo much more. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
DCCeline Posted November 14, 2023 at 09:06 PM Posted November 14, 2023 at 09:06 PM I still think the dolby is coming. At the very least they should be uploading the maxi singles to streaming for these anniversaries. She has some great remixes that people are missing out on! 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 14, 2023 at 09:15 PM Posted November 14, 2023 at 09:15 PM These fools still haven’t updated her social media photo from the courage photoshoot that is 5 years old. I hope the person running her social media pages is doing it as a charity work imagine if they are paid and this is what they do… I could do a better job for free in addition to my full time job and family life, really a shame. I mean…what other recent photo shoot do they have? Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted November 14, 2023 at 09:20 PM Posted November 14, 2023 at 09:20 PM I mean…what other recent photo shoot do they have? The RW photoshoot, there was two. Quote
TommKat22 Posted November 15, 2023 at 04:25 AM Posted November 15, 2023 at 04:25 AM The celebrations for TCOML's 30th have paid off, as the album is back on the 'popular releases' list on Céline's Spotify. Unfortunately, this also means that Love Again is gone from that list. Eh, sorry to disappoint. The only reason this happened is because they spotlight new releases for 6 months. The Love Again soundtrack came out on May 12th and it was listed first in her “popular albums” list until November 12th, when it dropped down to its actual spot (7th or 8th, if I remember correctly), allowing TCOML to reappear. 2 Quote Tommy
Crazy for Celine Posted November 16, 2023 at 01:55 AM Posted November 16, 2023 at 01:55 AM The Colour of My Love is now available in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music 6 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 16, 2023 at 03:15 AM Posted November 16, 2023 at 03:15 AM They remove Beauty and the Beast in the album Quote
TommKat22 Posted November 16, 2023 at 03:25 AM Posted November 16, 2023 at 03:25 AM They remove Beauty and the Beast in the album Beauty and the Beast is in her self-titled album, not TCOML. 2 Quote Tommy
Abodi2002 Posted November 16, 2023 at 04:23 AM Posted November 16, 2023 at 04:23 AM (edited) A nice improv at the beginning of Love Doesn’t Ask Why. The first “whisper from a distance” sounds different too. Do we actually have Dolby Atmos for just walk away? I purchased that song long before I got Apple Music, so I’m wondering if I’ll have to remove it in order to hear it. It would be odd for every other song to be Dolby Atmos except that one. Edited November 16, 2023 at 04:30 AM by Abodi2002 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:27 AM Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:27 AM (edited) Beauty and the Beast is in her self-titled album, not TCOML. Oh yeah! I forgot about that. I kept on waiting for BATB to play while streaming this LOL Edited November 16, 2023 at 05:27 AM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:29 AM Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:29 AM A nice improv at the beginning of Love Doesn't Ask Why. The first "whisper from a distance" sounds different too. Do we actually have Dolby Atmos for just walk away? I purchased that song long before I got Apple Music, so I'm wondering if I'll have to remove it in order to hear it. It would be odd for every other song to be Dolby Atmos except that one. You need to remove your purchased songs then add again the song in Apple Music to play Dolby Atmos. Your purchased songs will not be deleted in your account. Just in library. Quote
DCCeline Posted November 16, 2023 at 02:02 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 02:02 PM I was right about Dolby coming up above lol. I guess thats about it now for the anniversary. Quote
actofcontrition Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:13 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:13 PM Is there a solution to listen to it with a speaker. I mean i can hear the difference from my iphone but i would like a better speaker.. Quote
MaiconSC Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:23 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:23 PM They remove Beauty and the Beast in the album Actually, Beauty And The Beast has been available in Dolby Atmos for a long time ago already... it's on the movie soundtrack album... and the version is the same as the present in the S.A.C.D. of All The Way... 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:25 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:25 PM Is there a solution to listen to it with a speaker. I mean i can hear the difference from my iphone but i would like a better speaker.. you do need a surround sound system....some TVs are now compatible with Dolby Atmos...if you do have an iMac, the newer ones can play it too... Quote
comingback Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:34 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 05:34 PM That's all we got from TC? No Making of/BTS, The Colour Of My Love Tour concerts videos etc... I'm very disappointed.😡 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:17 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:17 PM Is there a solution to listen to it with a speaker. I mean i can hear the difference from my iphone but i would like a better speaker..You can use airpods or headphones. Quote
Abodi2002 Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:18 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:18 PM Is there a solution to listen to it with a speaker. I mean i can hear the difference from my iphone but i would like a better speaker..You can use airpods or headphones. Quote
Abodi2002 Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:18 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:18 PM Is there a solution to listen to it with a speaker. I mean i can hear the difference from my iphone but i would like a better speaker..You can use airpods or headphones. Quote
Abodi2002 Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:19 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:19 PM Actually, Beauty And The Beast has been available in Dolby Atmos for a long time ago already... it's on the movie soundtrack album... and the version is the same as the present in the S.A.C.D. of All The Way...For me it wasn’t the same. None of the alternate vocals. 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:20 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:20 PM Actually, Beauty And The Beast has been available in Dolby Atmos for a long time ago already... it's on the movie soundtrack album... and the version is the same as the present in the S.A.C.D. of All The Way...For me it wasn’t the same. None of the alternate vocals. Quote
Abodi2002 Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:20 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:20 PM Actually, Beauty And The Beast has been available in Dolby Atmos for a long time ago already... it's on the movie soundtrack album... and the version is the same as the present in the S.A.C.D. of All The Way...For me it wasn’t the same. None of the alternate vocals. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:38 PM Posted November 16, 2023 at 06:38 PM I hate that iTunes doesn’t have the Dolby Atmos versions. They should be available for purchase and download through iTunes as well, and not just the Apple Music service. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.