actofcontrition Posted November 10, 2023 at 05:44 PM Posted November 10, 2023 at 05:44 PM I mean.... I see no one complaining in the comments of these anniversary posts on socials, seems like only a couple hardcore fans on here care, general public does not unfortunately Anniversary editions are for the hardcore fans. But since many many many years, Sony are just taking care of the general fans. They totally forgot us. Since few weeks it seems everybody is releasing 20-30-35 anniversary deluxe edition like green day, nirvana, mariah carey, Cher, avril lavigne even Evanescence lol 1 Quote
mirage Posted November 10, 2023 at 05:51 PM Posted November 10, 2023 at 05:51 PM Guess we have to wait for the 40th anniversary... if we are still around. So many missed opportunities! Release a vinyl with the songs, demos, live version, remixes, a unreleased one. It's so easy.Release a concert from that time on her YouTube channel. Unfortunately nothing, guess we have to wait a few more years. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
comingback Posted November 10, 2023 at 06:04 PM Posted November 10, 2023 at 06:04 PM Guess we have to wait for the 40th anniversary... if we are still around. So many missed opportunities! Release a vinyl with the songs, demos, live version, remixes, a unreleased one. It's so easy.Release a concert from that time on her YouTube channel. Unfortunately nothing, guess we have to wait a few more years. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk I'm so disappointed. No unreleased concert, songs, Making of or a BTS docu etc..😒 Quote
comingback Posted November 10, 2023 at 06:04 PM Posted November 10, 2023 at 06:04 PM (edited) . Edited November 10, 2023 at 06:05 PM by comingback Quote
DCCeline Posted November 10, 2023 at 06:16 PM Posted November 10, 2023 at 06:16 PM We got a t-shirt and "live" performance of TCOML on youtube. I do think more will come, but maybe I am delusional. Why only release one of the videos in HD? They must have the rest in HD or floated the idea of releasing others. Quote
actofcontrition Posted November 10, 2023 at 06:38 PM Posted November 10, 2023 at 06:38 PM We got a t-shirt and "live" performance of TCOML on youtube. I do think more will come, but maybe I am delusional. Why only release one of the videos in HD? They must have the rest in HD or floated the idea of releasing others. I dont care about the colour of my lip concert. And a tshirt.. what a joke for us. I need boxset with book of pictures, unreleased songs, demos, remix, live bluray, etc The vault is soooo full of material for us! Maybe Sony lost the key to open it 😅 Quote
DCCeline Posted November 10, 2023 at 07:01 PM Posted November 10, 2023 at 07:01 PM I dont care about the colour of my lip concert. And a tshirt.. what a joke for us. I need boxset with book of pictures, unreleased songs, demos, remix, live bluray, etc The vault is soooo full of material for us! Maybe Sony lost the key to open it 😅 I dont understand either. Vinyls sell like crazy now. Why are they not taking advantage of a colored vinyl? Do Celines not sell that well? Quote
DCCeline Posted November 10, 2023 at 07:01 PM Posted November 10, 2023 at 07:01 PM I dont care about the colour of my lip concert. And a tshirt.. what a joke for us. I need boxset with book of pictures, unreleased songs, demos, remix, live bluray, etc The vault is soooo full of material for us! Maybe Sony lost the key to open it 😅 I dont understand either. Vinyls sell like crazy now. Why are they not taking advantage of a colored vinyl? Do Celines not sell that well? Quote
Davey84 Posted November 10, 2023 at 07:45 PM Posted November 10, 2023 at 07:45 PM I dont understand either. Vinyls sell like crazy now. Why are they not taking advantage of a colored vinyl? Do Celines not sell that well?They already released a turquoise vinyl for the 25th anniversary. It's quite hard to find that version nowadays. I think the black 2 LP vinyl from 2019 should still be pretty available. https://www.discogs.com/release/12823162-Celine-Dion-The-Colour-Of-My-Love Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Chantemoi Posted November 10, 2023 at 09:41 PM Posted November 10, 2023 at 09:41 PM (edited) Wow, they included ne bouge pas, loved me back to life, imperfections, taking chances... so cool It’s almost like Sony straight up sent them copy to promote her back catalogue. Not complaining though… they picked some good songs! Ne Bouge Pas is a great deep cut, but it really showcases a style she isn’t known for, but effortlessly slays. Edited November 10, 2023 at 09:42 PM by Chantemoi Quote
tomantha Posted November 11, 2023 at 01:00 AM Posted November 11, 2023 at 01:00 AM Anniversary editions are for the hardcore fans. But since many many many years, Sony are just taking care of the general fans. They totally forgot us. Since few weeks it seems everybody is releasing 20-30-35 anniversary deluxe edition like green day, nirvana, mariah carey, Cher, avril lavigne even Evanescence lol doesn't matter, as long as there's no outrage on social media, nothing will change, I see ZERO complain under her posts. Quote
DCCeline Posted November 11, 2023 at 01:10 AM Posted November 11, 2023 at 01:10 AM doesn't matter, as long as there's no outrage on social media, nothing will change, I see ZERO complain under her posts. Half are bots and fake accounts. Sorry but I dont think anyone putting a heart emoji and nothing else under her autogenerated posts is real or a fan Quote
ordinary fan Posted November 11, 2023 at 10:18 AM Posted November 11, 2023 at 10:18 AM Half are bots and fake accounts. Sorry but I dont think anyone putting a heart emoji and nothing else under her autogenerated posts is real or a fanWell I do sometimes 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted November 11, 2023 at 12:20 PM Author Posted November 11, 2023 at 12:20 PM They added new canvas for some of the songs on Spotify! From now on, this will show when you stream these tracks: The Power Of Love - Official videoMisled - Official videoThink Twice - Official videoOnly One Road - Official videoNext Plane Out - Official videoWhen I Fall In Love - Official videoLove Doesn’t Ask Why - Animated version of the cover photoJust Walk Away - Animated version of the TPOL single coverThe Colour Of My Love - Performance from TCOML concert 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
smw Posted November 11, 2023 at 03:10 PM Posted November 11, 2023 at 03:10 PM Well I do sometimes Me too Quote
Abodi2002 Posted November 11, 2023 at 06:41 PM Posted November 11, 2023 at 06:41 PM Why we didn’t get Dolby Atmos is beyond me. Quote
LukeD Posted November 11, 2023 at 06:54 PM Posted November 11, 2023 at 06:54 PM They added new canvas for some of the songs on Spotify! From now on, this will show when you stream these tracks: The Power Of Love - Official videoMisled - Official videoThink Twice - Official videoOnly One Road - Official videoNext Plane Out - Official videoWhen I Fall In Love - Official videoLove Doesn't Ask Why - Animated version of the cover photoJust Walk Away - Animated version of the TPOL single coverThe Colour Of My Love - Performance from TCOML concertBaby steps! 2 Quote
DCCeline Posted November 11, 2023 at 07:13 PM Posted November 11, 2023 at 07:13 PM Well I do sometimes Then why arent you complaining Quote
Chantemoi Posted November 11, 2023 at 10:40 PM Posted November 11, 2023 at 10:40 PM Why we didn’t get Dolby Atmos is beyond me. It’s weird : I noticed earlier this week on Apple Music that if you searched for the album, it was there - but if you searched the albums on her Artist page, The Colour of My Love was NOT included in her discography. I took this as a possible clue they would release the Dolby Atmos version later this week… but nada! Quote
LukeD Posted November 12, 2023 at 01:14 AM Posted November 12, 2023 at 01:14 AM (edited) I'll trace a hand to wipe your tearsA look to calm your fearsA silhouette of dark and lightWhile we hold each other, oh, so tight I'll paint a sun to warm your heart swearing that we'll never, ever partThat's the colour of my love... Edited November 12, 2023 at 01:15 AM by LukeD 2 Quote
Davey84 Posted November 12, 2023 at 04:51 PM Posted November 12, 2023 at 04:51 PM The celebrations for TCOML's 30th have paid off, as the album is back on the 'popular releases' list on Céline's Spotify. Unfortunately, this also means that Love Again is gone from that list. 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
LukeD Posted November 12, 2023 at 06:32 PM Posted November 12, 2023 at 06:32 PM The celebrations for TCOML's 30th have paid off, as the album is back on the 'popular releases' list on Céline's Spotify. Unfortunately, this also means that Love Again is gone from that list.Well... Love Again was never really popular 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 12, 2023 at 07:55 PM Posted November 12, 2023 at 07:55 PM Well... Love Again was never really popular It did rather well on streaming. At least in the US. It was number 1 upon release, and in the top 10 for quite a bit. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Taking Chances Posted November 12, 2023 at 08:23 PM Posted November 12, 2023 at 08:23 PM (edited) To celebrate The Colour of My Love I removed the logo and text from the album cover. Edited November 12, 2023 at 08:23 PM by Taking Chances 4 Quote
tomantha Posted November 12, 2023 at 08:58 PM Posted November 12, 2023 at 08:58 PM Nice job!! What's the highest quality of the artwork we have? I feel like when they release the blue vinyl they posted a digital version of it but not full. 1 Quote
LukeD Posted November 13, 2023 at 08:15 AM Posted November 13, 2023 at 08:15 AM It did rather well on streaming. At least in the US. It was number 1 upon release, and in the top 10 for quite a bit.Sorry, what?The song ''Love Again'' has a total 4.3m streams on Spotify, followed by ''I'll Be'' with 3.1m streams. Both basically non-existent. The soundtrack received 0 certifications. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 13, 2023 at 08:26 AM Posted November 13, 2023 at 08:26 AM Sorry, what?The song ''Love Again'' has a total 4.3m streams on Spotify, followed by ''I'll Be'' with 3.1m streams. Both basically non-existent. The soundtrack received 0 certifications. Sorry, I meant the movie itself. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
comingback Posted November 13, 2023 at 10:10 AM Posted November 13, 2023 at 10:10 AM The celebrations for TCOML's 30th have paid off, as the album is back on the 'popular releases' list on Céline's Spotify. Unfortunately, this also means that Love Again is gone from that list. Good to hear that the album is back on her popular releases list.👍 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 13, 2023 at 10:58 AM Posted November 13, 2023 at 10:58 AM I thought this also now in Dolby Atmos Quote
MaiconSC Posted November 13, 2023 at 04:10 PM Posted November 13, 2023 at 04:10 PM I thought this also now in Dolby Atmos It's not yet... maybe they'll update the french albums first... 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.