Taking Chances Posted November 20, 2023 at 07:12 PM Posted November 20, 2023 at 07:12 PM The Birmingham version is just as amazing. It's crazy that she casually sang that song so many times and we have so few recordings of it. Quote
comingback Posted November 20, 2023 at 07:25 PM Posted November 20, 2023 at 07:25 PM They filmed the Montreal concerts in 1994 for promo right? Come on Sony please upload a concert... Quote
MaiconSC Posted November 20, 2023 at 07:42 PM Posted November 20, 2023 at 07:42 PM the whole concert is just amazing!!! this bootleg is the best find of the last years for us fans... 2 Quote
TommKat22 Posted November 20, 2023 at 09:05 PM Posted November 20, 2023 at 09:05 PM I don't understand why they don't upload I Can't Help Falling In Love from that concert/TV special. It's one of Celine's best performances ever, and it should be on her YouTube page. If they made a little effort and remastered it, that would be amazing, but simply having it on her channel would do. I mean, it might be coming. They seem to be releasing a video from this concert every Friday (so far). 2 Quote Tommy
smw Posted November 20, 2023 at 11:41 PM Posted November 20, 2023 at 11:41 PM I mean, it might be coming. They seem to be releasing a video from this concert every Friday (so far). Fingers crossed! Then we can check that off a long list of things they need to get done. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 21, 2023 at 03:47 AM Posted November 21, 2023 at 03:47 AM Would be nice to find an early concert of that tour. There’s so many vocals from this tour that have not been heard. I’d be interested to know what Water from the Moon sounded like in 1994. Will her team release anything like that though? More than likely not. Probably better off finding a bootleg at this point. I wish they release this one not the disney tv lipped special Quote
smw Posted November 21, 2023 at 08:06 AM Posted November 21, 2023 at 08:06 AM (edited) David Foster and Josh Groban discussing Josh’s album Closer for its 20th anniversary. It would be amazing for Celine to do these sorts of conversations/videos with David Foster and other producers from her iconic albums. Edited November 21, 2023 at 08:07 AM by smw 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted November 21, 2023 at 04:47 PM Posted November 21, 2023 at 04:47 PM David Foster and Josh Groban discussing Josh's album Closer for its 20th anniversary. It would be amazing for Celine to do these sorts of conversations/videos with David Foster and other producers from her iconic albums. This anniversary release from Josh is amazing!Contains unreleased material, and even an extended version of You Raise Me Up... 2 Quote
smw Posted November 21, 2023 at 05:25 PM Posted November 21, 2023 at 05:25 PM (edited) David Foster and Josh Groban discussing Josh’s album Closer for its 20th anniversary. It would be amazing for Celine to do these sorts of conversations/videos with David Foster and other producers from her iconic albums. David Foster’s reaction at the 12:25 - 13:00 mark when the choir comes in is why he was the perfect producer for singers like Whitney Houston and Celine Dion. To see him and Celine discuss the recording process for songs like I Surrender, All By Myself, To Love You More, The Prayer, Tell Him, The Colour of My Love, The Power of Love, Let’s Talk About Love, Natural Woman, Because You Loved Me, If I Can Dream, etc. would be such a gift for the fans. Edited November 21, 2023 at 05:26 PM by smw 3 Quote
comingback Posted November 25, 2023 at 09:32 AM Posted November 25, 2023 at 09:32 AM (edited) TC tweeted that we should listen to the album (+ her French albums) on Apple music. So that was the celebration for the 30th anniversary? 😠 btw, MTV will show a new MJ docu (40 years of Thriller) next weekend. Edited November 25, 2023 at 09:52 AM by comingback Quote
tomantha Posted November 26, 2023 at 05:21 AM Posted November 26, 2023 at 05:21 AM Well, we got an updated album cover on Facebook that looks much better than any other they posted before. I'll take it!! It's probably the file that was used to make the latest vinyls. 4 Quote
smw Posted November 26, 2023 at 06:04 AM Posted November 26, 2023 at 06:04 AM Well, we got an updated album cover on Facebook that looks much better than any other they posted before. I'll take it!! It's probably the file that was used to make the latest vinyls. Such an iconic album cover. 1 Quote
Chantemoi Posted November 26, 2023 at 12:45 PM Posted November 26, 2023 at 12:45 PM Well, we got an updated album cover on Facebook that looks much better than any other they posted before. I'll take it!! It's probably the file that was used to make the latest vinyls. They really do spoil us 3 Quote
Taking Chances Posted November 26, 2023 at 02:38 PM Posted November 26, 2023 at 02:38 PM Well, we got an updated album cover on Facebook that looks much better than any other they posted before. I'll take it!! It's probably the file that was used to make the latest vinyls. Yes, this quality is amazing. It's kind of strange that it looks pretty different from the version they posted on Twitter in 2018, which to my knowledge was previously the highest quality version of the album cover. The white borders are thicker in the 2018 version, and the Celine logo is more green, and the colors are overall slightly more saturated. I always thought the 2018 version was for the re-released vinyl of the album, but that vinyl doesn't have the white borders, and the colors are closer to the Facebook version. https://twitter.com/...960880452587520 Comparisons:From Twitter 2018 - From Facebook 2023 - From Amazon.com Quote
comingback Posted November 26, 2023 at 03:04 PM Posted November 26, 2023 at 03:04 PM Are there more pics from this photoshoot? 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted December 4, 2023 at 07:50 AM Posted December 4, 2023 at 07:50 AM Can you spell flawless? 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
max24 Posted December 4, 2023 at 01:07 PM Posted December 4, 2023 at 01:07 PM (edited) No updated certification for "The Power of Love" in the United States, no music videos in HD on her Youtube, what a celebration Edited December 4, 2023 at 01:08 PM by max24 1 Quote
comingback Posted December 4, 2023 at 01:23 PM Posted December 4, 2023 at 01:23 PM (edited) No updated certification for "The Power of Love" in the United States, no music videos in HD on her Youtube, what a celebration Yes, it's horrible and we even had a campaign😒. I don't know why, Sony Music Canada doesn't support her🤷. I hope we will get a great docu next year. Edited December 4, 2023 at 01:24 PM by comingback 2 Quote
comingback Posted December 4, 2023 at 01:40 PM Posted December 4, 2023 at 01:40 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k2HbsZx8KM The performance was great but the Meat Loaf ouitfit (New Romance) was horrible. I will never understand why she wore that outfit at that time. The album photoshoot was sexy and classy. Edited December 4, 2023 at 01:40 PM by comingback 2 Quote
TommKat22 Posted December 5, 2023 at 06:54 AM Posted December 5, 2023 at 06:54 AM No updated certification for "The Power of Love" in the United States, no music videos in HD on her Youtube, what a celebration So, I don’t think the TCOML celebration is over yet. I looked last year and they stopped the LTAL celebration for all of December, essentially. Then picked it up again in January. Since this year is the 25th anniversary of TAST, I think they may want to focus on that for the Christmas season and then will return to TCOML. I could be wrong, but that’s my thought! 3 Quote Tommy
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 5, 2023 at 02:39 PM Posted December 5, 2023 at 02:39 PM No updated certification for "The Power of Love" in the United States, no music videos in HD on her Youtube, what a celebration that's the real Team-celine Quote
smw Posted December 6, 2023 at 01:27 AM Posted December 6, 2023 at 01:27 AM I didn't realize Think Twice was #1 in the UK for seven weeks. That's pretty huge. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_Twice_(Celine_Dion_song) 1 Quote
incognito Posted December 6, 2023 at 04:28 AM Posted December 6, 2023 at 04:28 AM I didn’t realize Think Twice was #1 in the UK for seven weeks. That’s pretty huge. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_Twice_(Celine_Dion_song) It was huge. And it also took weeks and weeks for it to get to #1. It was THE song. Memories…. 😭 3 Quote
tshlw Posted December 6, 2023 at 04:48 AM Posted December 6, 2023 at 04:48 AM It was huge. And it also took weeks and weeks for it to get to #1. It was THE song. Memories…. Was so big Celine and Rene took time out of their honeymoon to fly to the UK so Celine could perform the song on Top of the Pops. 2 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Davey84 Posted December 6, 2023 at 01:06 PM Posted December 6, 2023 at 01:06 PM I didn't realize Think Twice was #1 in the UK for seven weeks. That's pretty huge. https://en.m.wikiped...line_Dion_song) yeah it was deffo huge in Europe! It's so interesting how big it got here, but did nothing in the States! It was number 1 in Holland too, for 4 weeks! TT didn't chart here until Feb 25, 1995 and wasn't number 1 until April 8th! Amazing how that song just grew and grew! https://dutchcharts.nl/showitem.asp?interpret=C%E9line+Dion&titel=Think+Twice&cat=s 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
comingback Posted December 6, 2023 at 01:29 PM Posted December 6, 2023 at 01:29 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeopQusA63Y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8pEGIUfkbM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPwZscxnJak Yep, TT was huge in the UK and Europe. Love it. That was the first Celine song/video that I saw on TV (MTV UK charts). Edited December 6, 2023 at 01:36 PM by comingback 3 Quote
ScotieG Posted December 7, 2023 at 02:05 AM Posted December 7, 2023 at 02:05 AM Think Twice was my first exposure to Celine - it’s a song of my childhood. It was everywhere! 2 Quote
smw Posted December 7, 2023 at 02:08 AM Posted December 7, 2023 at 02:08 AM I knew it hit #1…. Just didn’t realize it was #1 for so long. It’s one of my favorite Celine songs. I wish it was bigger in the US when it was released. 1 Quote
DCCeline Posted December 7, 2023 at 06:36 PM Posted December 7, 2023 at 06:36 PM Maybe its because I live in the US but Think Twice has always been just there for me. Not like some of her biggest hits. I can listen to The Power of Love on repeat all day but Think Twice I wouldnt care if I heard it only once a year. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.