ryba Posted July 1, 2014 at 01:45 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 01:45 PM (edited) They should include immortality with the bee gees on Film and replace overjoyed Edited July 1, 2014 at 01:46 PM by ryba 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted July 1, 2014 at 01:55 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 01:55 PM Eventhough I love SISDA, IMO it would have been better to have ditched Lullabye and sang La Mer Et L'Enfant instead! Or do another recent French song instead of SA; PAMP, CQMTA, JNPBDA even Attendre 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
R.d Phillips Posted July 1, 2014 at 04:11 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 04:11 PM It would be really nice if they would add some of Celines biggest hits, Not just her most familiar songs. While everyone is entitled to be able to go and see Celine's show it would be incredible if the show was more focused on the fans, the reason I say this is because so many of the songs that are in her vegas show are songs that everyone knows her for, What if she sang songs that are fan favorites such as Think Twice, That's The Way It Is ETC. These songs are Majorly popular among fans but for people who are just going to see the show while they are in Vegas but aren't the biggest fans of Celine would become more familiar with these songs if they where performed during the show. No matter what Celine sings it is wonderful but I think that is is time for at least some minor changes to the show, I do understand that The new Vegas show is all about Celine's Voice and the music and overall the elegance but I would like to see more of the Taking Chances Tour Celine, Where shes able to jump around on stage Be her goofy self more dancing, I understand for some this takes away the intimate concert exeperiance with Celine but im not saying the whole show has to be this way but at least add some way for celine to communicate with the fans while singing. I also think it would be really cool if they added a prerecorded video of celine walking to the stage and then the lights go out, and she walks out on stage, Maybe in the video it could have celine being her goofy self like talking to her crew and laughing and having a good time with them. this is all just my opinion. 1 Quote http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2009/0225/20090225_100519_00030541_H6124821_200.jpg
ryba Posted July 1, 2014 at 05:01 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 05:01 PM Immortailty would fit the show perfectly. Elegant and amazing! 2 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 1, 2014 at 05:57 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 05:57 PM Even Only One Road would be good with the orchestra and that was quite a successful song. Has a music video to it so they could easily show some of it during the performance (for those who don't know the song).CN someone post the show's songs in order? The only bootleg I have is opening night. I'm not as up with the changes as a lot of you! Lol 2 Quote
CSCfan Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:17 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:17 PM Thanks for the heads up! Do you know when they will happen and if they will be songs from LMBTL or other stuff or covers? Last question, is there a reason you can't tell us specifics? All of those 3.. No timeframe (part by part). If anything leaks out, they will drop the changes. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:19 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:19 PM Even Only One Road would be good with the orchestra and that was quite a successful song. Has a music video to it so they could easily show some of it during the performance (for those who don't know the song).CN someone post the show's songs in order? The only bootleg I have is opening night. I'm not as up with the changes as a lot of you! Lol To my understanding, the setlist goes:Untitled Interlude I Open Arms Where Does My Heart Beat Now Because You Loved Me It's All Coming Back to Me Now/ The Power of Love Untitled Interlude II Paganini Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) The Reason James Bond Theme Goldfinger/ Nobody Does It Better/ Live and Let Die Spinning Wheel (Barnev) How Do You Keep the Music Playing Overjoyed At Seventeen Beauty and the Beast Incredible S'il suffisait d'aimer All by Myself Untitled Interlude III Love Can Move Mountains/ River Deep, Mountain High Titanic Theme My Heart Will Go OnBut someone put a proposed setlist in the Wikipedia page, but I'm not sure how reliable it is:Untitled Interlude I It's All Coming Back to Me Now/ The Power of Love Where Does My Heart Beat Now Because You Loved Me Untitled Interlude II Water and a Flame Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) The Reason Beauty and the Beast Incredible At Seventeen Overjoyed All by Myself Untitled Interlude III Loved Me Back to Life Didn't Know Love S'il suffisait d'aimer Untitled Interlude IV Love Can Move Mountains/ River Deep, Mountain High Titanic Theme My Heart Will Go On Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:20 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:20 PM (edited) All of those 3.. No timeframe (part by part). If anything leaks out, they will drop the changes. Would the changes be the proposed setlist that I posted above? I found that on Wikipedia... I really hope it didn't leak and someone just created a fake one. Edited July 1, 2014 at 06:21 PM by CelineDionForeverNY Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
divaslive98 Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:32 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:32 PM It would be really nice if they would add some of Celines biggest hits, Not just her most familiar songs. While everyone is entitled to be able to go and see Celine's show it would be incredible if the show was more focused on the fans, the reason I say this is because so many of the songs that are in her vegas show are songs that everyone knows her for, What if she sang songs that are fan favorites such as Think Twice, That's The Way It Is ETC. These songs are Majorly popular among fans but for people who are just going to see the show while they are in Vegas but aren't the biggest fans of Celine would become more familiar with these songs if they where performed during the show. No matter what Celine sings it is wonderful but I think that is is time for at least some minor changes to the show, I do understand that The new Vegas show is all about Celine's Voice and the music and overall the elegance but I would like to see more of the Taking Chances Tour Celine, Where shes able to jump around on stage Be her goofy self more dancing, I understand for some this takes away the intimate concert exeperiance with Celine but im not saying the whole show has to be this way but at least add some way for celine to communicate with the fans while singing. I also think it would be really cool if they added a prerecorded video of celine walking to the stage and then the lights go out, and she walks out on stage, Maybe in the video it could have celine being her goofy self like talking to her crew and laughing and having a good time with them. this is all just my opinion. Actually, most non-fans I know are actually huge fans of TTWII, especially young ppl who were kids in the 90's. For some reason this song made a big cultural impression and lots of ppl loved it, it's a shame it doesn't work all that well live since it would definitely elicit a strong reaction from any audience. Quote
divaslive98 Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:34 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:34 PM To my understanding, the setlist goes:Untitled Interlude I Open Arms Where Does My Heart Beat Now Because You Loved Me It's All Coming Back to Me Now/ The Power of Love Untitled Interlude II Paganini Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) The Reason James Bond Theme Goldfinger/ Nobody Does It Better/ Live and Let Die Spinning Wheel (Barnev) How Do You Keep the Music Playing Overjoyed At Seventeen Beauty and the Beast Incredible S'il suffisait d'aimer All by Myself Untitled Interlude III Love Can Move Mountains/ River Deep, Mountain High Titanic Theme My Heart Will Go OnBut someone put a proposed setlist in the Wikipedia page, but I'm not sure how reliable it is:Untitled Interlude I It's All Coming Back to Me Now/ The Power of Love Where Does My Heart Beat Now Because You Loved Me Untitled Interlude II Water and a Flame Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) The Reason Beauty and the Beast Incredible At Seventeen Overjoyed All by Myself Untitled Interlude III Loved Me Back to Life Didn't Know Love S'il suffisait d'aimer Untitled Interlude IV Love Can Move Mountains/ River Deep, Mountain High Titanic Theme My Heart Will Go On Sine WHEN has SSDA been part of the show? Am I hallucinating? Quote
Jessyka Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:37 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:37 PM Sine WHEN has SSDA been part of the show? Am I hallucinating? She's singing SSDA instead of NMQP now. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
celine4evauk Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:45 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 06:45 PM To my understanding, the setlist goes:Untitled Interlude I Open Arms Where Does My Heart Beat Now Because You Loved Me It's All Coming Back to Me Now/ The Power of Love Untitled Interlude II Paganini Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) The Reason James Bond Theme Goldfinger/ Nobody Does It Better/ Live and Let Die Spinning Wheel (Barnev) How Do You Keep the Music Playing Overjoyed At Seventeen Beauty and the Beast Incredible S'il suffisait d'aimer All by Myself Untitled Interlude III Love Can Move Mountains/ River Deep, Mountain High Titanic Theme My Heart Will Go OnBut someone put a proposed setlist in the Wikipedia page, but I'm not sure how reliable it is:Untitled Interlude I It's All Coming Back to Me Now/ The Power of Love Where Does My Heart Beat Now Because You Loved Me Untitled Interlude II Water and a Flame Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) The Reason Beauty and the Beast Incredible At Seventeen Overjoyed All by Myself Untitled Interlude III Loved Me Back to Life Didn't Know Love S'il suffisait d'aimer Untitled Interlude IV Love Can Move Mountains/ River Deep, Mountain High Titanic Theme My Heart Will Go On Thank you. Think first list looks more reliable. Quote
Jessyka Posted July 1, 2014 at 08:12 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 08:12 PM I just saw a fan on facebook saying that tonight's show will be special with songs to celebrate Canada's day. Does anyone know anything about this? Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2014 at 08:23 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 08:23 PM I just saw a fan on facebook saying that tonight's show will be special with songs to celebrate Canada's day. Does anyone know anything about this? They will?! Can't wait to see if this is possibly true! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine4evauk Posted July 1, 2014 at 09:23 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 09:23 PM Ok so this is how I'd change the show. Tried to be more realistic than my dream setlist. Intro - new vid starting from opening night and includes latest french/english albums/summer shows quebec europe.Open ArmsWDMHBNThankfulTT/TPOLInterlude - Somebody Loves SomebodyPaganiniDidn't Know LoveThe ReasonCeline movie theme - BYLM/TYLAM/BATB/IA - Barnev takes over during thisHDYKTMPImmortalityDance With My FatherOnly One RoadIncredibleSSDA or OSAAC -just celine and a guitarABMInterlude - LCMMTTWII/RDMHMHWGO What do you think? Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted July 1, 2014 at 09:48 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 09:48 PM Honestly, all they have to do is add Breakaway and get rid of Overjoyed and I would be completely happy 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2014 at 09:48 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 09:48 PM Ok so this is how I'd change the show. Tried to be more realistic than my dream setlist. Intro - new vid starting from opening night and includes latest french/english albums/summer shows quebec europe.Open ArmsWDMHBNThankfulTT/TPOLInterlude - Somebody Loves SomebodyPaganiniDidn't Know LoveThe ReasonCeline movie theme - BYLM/TYLAM/BATB/IA - Barnev takes over during thisHDYKTMPImmortalityDance With My FatherOnly One RoadIncredibleSSDA or OSAAC -just celine and a guitarABMInterlude - LCMMTTWII/RDMHMHWGO What do you think? I love this!! I especially love Thankful being in there, it's my favorite from the album. Also, Mr. Paganini is amazing in there too. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
riobeard11 Posted July 1, 2014 at 11:34 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 11:34 PM If they added Water and a Flame a week after I was in Vegas I'm going to be so upset! Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted July 1, 2014 at 11:42 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 11:42 PM I would love think twice in there but i doubt that will ever happen. Either way im so looking forward to seeing the show in August 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Del Posted July 1, 2014 at 11:58 PM Posted July 1, 2014 at 11:58 PM If they added Water and a Flame a week after I was in Vegas I'm going to be so upset! just means you'll have to plan another trip. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted July 2, 2014 at 01:10 AM Posted July 2, 2014 at 01:10 AM All of those 3.. No timeframe (part by part). If anything leaks out, they will drop the changes. That sounds like a serious threat........ Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ImACelineDionFan Posted July 2, 2014 at 01:40 AM Posted July 2, 2014 at 01:40 AM I seriously doubt they would plan changes to the show and then cancel them because something leaked...If they're going to take the time and effort to bring in new songs, backdrops, and lighting then they're not going to to suddenly throw their plans away because someone found out about it. As if Celine's team has time to play games like that. 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 2, 2014 at 02:00 AM Posted July 2, 2014 at 02:00 AM I seriously doubt they would plan changes to the show and then cancel them because something leaked...If they're going to take the time and effort to bring in new songs, backdrops, and lighting then they're not going to to suddenly throw their plans away because someone found out about it. As if Celine's team has time to play games like that.the mind games of Celine Dion, dun dun dun dunnnnnnnn Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CSCfan Posted July 2, 2014 at 06:44 AM Posted July 2, 2014 at 06:44 AM I seriously doubt they would plan changes to the show and then cancel them because something leaked...If they're going to take the time and effort to bring in new songs, backdrops, and lighting then they're not going to to suddenly throw their plans away because someone found out about it. As if Celine's team has time to play games like that. Don't be so sure.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
QueenCeline87 Posted July 2, 2014 at 06:58 AM Posted July 2, 2014 at 06:58 AM So according to one of Celines musicians on twitter Someone was sleeping in the front row last night and during BYLM Celine called them out and said something like Rene falls asleep during my shows too and he says its a compliment. Can't believe someone actually fell asleep though lol 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted July 2, 2014 at 12:09 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 12:09 PM So according to one of Celines musicians on twitter Someone was sleeping in the front row last night and during BYLM Celine called them out and said something like Rene falls asleep during my shows too and he says its a compliment. Can't believe someone actually fell asleep though lol Wooooow hahahaha!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 2, 2014 at 12:27 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 12:27 PM So according to one of Celines musicians on twitterSomeone was sleeping in the front row last night and during BYLM Celine called them out and said something like Rene falls asleep during my shows too and he says its a compliment.Can't believe someone actually fell asleep though lolWe never get video of these "funny" things that happen.... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted July 2, 2014 at 01:28 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 01:28 PM We never get video of these "funny" things that happen.... We did get one of Celine dropping her mike . . don't lose hope! 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 2, 2014 at 01:36 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 01:36 PM Does anyone know if yesterday's show had anything about Canada's Day? Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CELINEFAN01 Posted July 2, 2014 at 02:01 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 02:01 PM We did get one of Celine dropping her mike . . don't lose hope! You have that on video? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.