DionFanAlways Posted July 7, 2014 at 08:32 PM Posted July 7, 2014 at 08:32 PM I would love to see Water From The Moon in the show One of my favourite songs That would be fantastic. I'm stuck on that song now! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted July 8, 2014 at 12:29 AM Posted July 8, 2014 at 12:29 AM I would love to hear Water From The Moon live on the show, but I guess hell will freeze before that happens. 3 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
chocolatechip15 Posted July 8, 2014 at 12:49 AM Posted July 8, 2014 at 12:49 AM I would love to hear Water From The Moon live on the show, but I guess hell will freeze before that happens. Or, you could say -- someone will actually get water from the moon before that happens. 6 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2014 at 12:52 AM Posted July 8, 2014 at 12:52 AM Or, you could say -- someone will actually get water from the moon before that happens. 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted July 8, 2014 at 12:54 AM Posted July 8, 2014 at 12:54 AM Or, you could say -- someone will actually get water from the moon before that happens. Yes, I believe that too could happen before she sings that song. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2014 at 09:52 AM Posted July 8, 2014 at 09:52 AM Or, you could say -- someone will actually get water from the moon before that happens. So true! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Mattie Posted July 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM Posted July 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM Or, you could say -- someone will actually get water from the moon before that happens. Oh my god :sofunny: Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
Angel2006 Posted July 8, 2014 at 08:07 PM Posted July 8, 2014 at 08:07 PM (edited) The timing of Celine getting sick really sucks. There goes rehearsals for new songs being added to the show. Things will have to get pushed back again. My number one concern is of course for Celine to get better, but the timing just sucks. I was really looking forward to possibly hearing rehearsal footage of The Power Of The Dream. I know it will all come in time though. Our Celine has to get healthy first before anything. Edited July 8, 2014 at 08:09 PM by Angel2006 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2014 at 08:51 PM Posted July 8, 2014 at 08:51 PM The timing of Celine getting sick really sucks. There goes rehearsals for new songs being added to the show. Things will have to get pushed back again. My number one concern is of course for Celine to get better, but the timing just sucks. I was really looking forward to possibly hearing rehearsal footage of The Power Of The Dream. I know it will all come in time though. Our Celine has to get healthy first before anything. Who knows? Maybe she's getting better by now. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
seantrainor Posted July 9, 2014 at 09:39 PM Posted July 9, 2014 at 09:39 PM I strongly dislike the proposed setlist and still feel that it's not real. They cut out the better covers and didn't add any older hits. I'm hoping that I Surrender and TPOTD, which are apparently being rehearsed, are for the Vegas show. It would be great to hear those live again. I'd pass out from shock if I Surrender was added. I really really hope it is!! Favorite song from A New Day Has Come. The Power of the Dream would be beautiful as well, for sure. 1 Quote https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbAYHWyU8AEWKub.jpg
Mattie Posted July 10, 2014 at 03:20 PM Posted July 10, 2014 at 03:20 PM I'd pass out from shock if I Surrender was added. I really really hope it is!! Favorite song from A New Day Has Come. The Power of the Dream would be beautiful as well, for sure. I loved IS in ANDHC; I do hope it is added. 2 Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
celine4evauk Posted July 10, 2014 at 10:26 PM Posted July 10, 2014 at 10:26 PM What about bringing back Calling You? Think that could sound brilliant and powerful with the orchestra. Yes I know it's a cover but we also know she'll always include covers. 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM Posted July 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM What about bringing back Calling You? Think that could sound brilliant and powerful with the orchestra. Yes I know it's a cover but we also know she'll always include covers. OMG! I'm listening to that song right now! 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Mattie Posted July 10, 2014 at 11:31 PM Posted July 10, 2014 at 11:31 PM Now that I think about it, At Seventeen should be kept. I love how meaningful and important the song is to her. She has a very close and intimate connection with the song, and that is sure to bring out emotion as she sings. Should be a keeper. Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
CelineDionFreak Posted July 11, 2014 at 12:30 AM Posted July 11, 2014 at 12:30 AM Now that I think about it, At Seventeen should be kept. I love how meaningful and important the song is to her. She has a very close and intimate connection with the song, and that is sure to bring out emotion as she sings. Should be a keeper. That's what I say. That's the cover I wanna see kept along with Mr. Paganini (well and RDMH, but it's got to be associated with her at least somewhat by now). 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine4evauk Posted July 11, 2014 at 09:29 AM Posted July 11, 2014 at 09:29 AM That's what I say. That's the cover I wanna see kept along with Mr. Paganini (well and RDMH, but it's got to be associated with her at least somewhat by now). I wouldn't mind them dropping RDMH -at least for a while. What about LCMM / Hold On I'm Coming? After all, she did perform this with Michael Bolton in the US tour '92. And it's a fab track for the orchestra. Maybe they have footage of the duet too to put on the screen. 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 13, 2014 at 01:39 AM Posted July 13, 2014 at 01:39 AM I just listened to CQMTA. I think it would be good in Vegas. It's a pretty song, and they could have pictures of Celine with her family and Thérèse and the Dion family on the screen! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Mattie Posted July 13, 2014 at 01:49 AM Posted July 13, 2014 at 01:49 AM I wouldn't mind them dropping RDMH -at least for a while. What about LCMM / Hold On I'm Coming? After all, she did perform this with Michael Bolton in the US tour '92. And it's a fab track for the orchestra. Maybe they have footage of the duet too to put on the screen. I think that's a great idea! Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
Kristinaz Posted July 16, 2014 at 06:55 PM Posted July 16, 2014 at 06:55 PM Am I the only one who isn't majorly thrilled to hear big changes are coming? Lemme explain I understand Celine has to keep the show fresh especially she still has so many years ahead of her in her residency but my issue is I saw the show the way it originally was and loved it. Now due to issues going on in my private life I prob won't be able to fly back out to Vegas to see the new version of the show. In which case I was praying the dvd (if there is one) will be the show the way it originally was. But from everything I've told you we prob won't know whether or not there will be one till atleast the final year. Hence by then the show will prob be totally different by then when/if they record it. Unless they have already recorded atleast one night of the show the way it originally was. Prob sounds like a stupid reason to most of you which I understand but that's why I feel this way. I hope atleast someone can sorta relate to what I am saying. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 16, 2014 at 07:25 PM Posted July 16, 2014 at 07:25 PM Am I the only one who isn't majorly thrilled to hear big changes are coming? Lemme explain I understand Celine has to keep the show fresh especially she still has so many years ahead of her in her residency but my issue is I saw the show the way it originally was and loved it. Now due to issues going on in my private life I prob won't be able to fly back out to Vegas to see the new version of the show. In which case I was praying the dvd (if there is one) will be the show the way it originally was. But from everything I've told you we prob won't know whether or not there will be one till atleast the final year. Hence by then the show will prob be totally different by then when/if they record it. Unless they have already recorded atleast one night of the show the way it originally was. Prob sounds like a stupid reason to most of you which I understand but that's why I feel this way. I hope atleast someone can sorta relate to what I am saying. I understand! There's certain aspects of the show that I love! But there's certain aspects that I do think could be changed. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
ryba Posted July 16, 2014 at 07:49 PM Posted July 16, 2014 at 07:49 PM Please add Immortality and some 90s songs. Maybe Love doesn't ask why and please add Goodbyes the saadest word. With the orchestra Goodbyes would sound amazing! Quote
powerofamor17 Posted July 16, 2014 at 07:59 PM Posted July 16, 2014 at 07:59 PM They recorded opening night, and I think another one the day after in 2011. Celine has her own camera crew I believe plus the 2012 footage we got were just snippets. I also think they recorded the new years concert of 2014. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 16, 2014 at 08:30 PM Posted July 16, 2014 at 08:30 PM They recorded opening night, and I think another one the day after in 2011. Celine has her own camera crew I believe plus the 2012 footage we got were just snippets. I also think they recorded the new years concert of 2014. Nice! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Kristinaz Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:09 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:09 AM I understand! There's certain aspects of the show that I love! But there's certain aspects that I do think could be changed.Aw yay I'm happy to hear you get what I'm talking bout. If I could have a guarantee we could get a dvd of the way the show originally was and the changed version I'd be down with it. I mean AND once released was very different to the original show and I liked the changed show very much. They recorded opening night, and I think another one the day after in 2011. Celine has her own camera crew I believe plus the 2012 footage we got were just snippets. I also think they recorded the new years concert of 2014.Oh yay so there's still a small chance we may eventually see the original show on dvd. Plus we must remember Oprah has alot of footage from opening night from the tv special. 2 Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:32 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:32 AM I have a question prob shouldn't be placed here but since I brought it up with AND when they filmed the show was the audience told? Cause I wonder if the audience was told they would be filmed for the shows they have apparently so far filmed. I'm curious for the new years eve show do we have any confirmation they filmed the whole night or just during LMBTL ? Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:38 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 02:38 AM I have a question prob shouldn't be placed here but since I brought it up with AND when they filmed the show was the audience told? Cause I wonder if the audience was told they would be filmed for the shows they have apparently so far filmed. I'm curious for the new years eve show do we have any confirmation they filmed the whole night or just during LMBTL ?That I wouldn't know... Hopefully they would he told... Some people just don't like being filmed I'm sure. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:26 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:26 AM I really do not know, but I would think that the people who may be on the taping had to sign release. I once went to a concert (not Celine's) that they taped and used for a TV show and everyone in my row had to sign a release in case we were on the video. Not sure if it would be the same or not. Quote
NicoNV Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:50 AM Posted July 17, 2014 at 03:50 AM (edited) I have a question prob shouldn't be placed here but since I brought it up with AND when they filmed the show was the audience told? Cause I wonder if the audience was told they would be filmed for the shows they have apparently so far filmed. I'm curious for the new years eve show do we have any confirmation they filmed the whole night or just during LMBTL ?That I wouldn't know... Hopefully they would he told... Some people just don't like being filmed I'm sure.I really do not know, but I would think that the people who may be on the taping had to sign release. I once went to a concert (not Celine's) that they taped and used for a TV show and everyone in my row had to sign a release in case we were on the video. Not sure if it would be the same or not. She has cameras there often (at least, of the times I have seen the show, there has been on more than one occasion what appeared to be professional recording equipment). I am sure they have recorded parts of the show as it has evolved. It may be that the footage is just used for rehearsal and review of things, but I cannot imagine that it hasn't been recorded by her team. Images of her concerts play in the Caesar's Palace elevators and on screens in the hotel, but I do not know if that was from opening night. I actually just read the back of an old ticket after reading your posts regarding waivers, and the ticket itself states that the audience is notified that footage may be used or reproduced, used in promotion, etc (the list is specific, just shortening it here), and that the holder of the ticket grants permission to utilize and use their image or likeness incidental to the recording of the show (this is a summarized version). So, the ticket itself holds the waiver. The ticket also has a liability waiver (and waivers, such as liability waivers, are often printed in fine print on all sorts of tickets, the point being this isn't at all uncommon). Anyway, my guess is with the ticket, the audience may not necessarily be notified if the footage will be used or not. The TV show may have been different because it was both her production, plus a television production company, involved. Not sure. But, some companies are hesitant to use the ticket by itself as a form of a waiver (as there has been litigation on the issue of how effective the fine print on tickets are at waiving certain things). With two, or more companies involved in a TV production, it may have been less clear as to who was receiving the waiver for use of images. By asking people to sign a clear waiver, it likely specified all companies involved could use the images. But, of course, this is just a guess. As to changes to the show, she performed SSDA with the choir at the event in Montreal. I hope this doesn't mean it will be cut from Vegas (as in, maybe Vegas was being used in preparation for the event? I really hope not. I would love to see SSDA live in Vegas!) Edited July 17, 2014 at 03:55 AM by NicoNV 3 Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 17, 2014 at 07:32 PM Posted July 17, 2014 at 07:32 PM She has cameras there often (at least, of the times I have seen the show, there has been on more than one occasion what appeared to be professional recording equipment). I am sure they have recorded parts of the show as it has evolved. It may be that the footage is just used for rehearsal and review of things, but I cannot imagine that it hasn't been recorded by her team. Images of her concerts play in the Caesar's Palace elevators and on screens in the hotel, but I do not know if that was from opening night. I actually just read the back of an old ticket after reading your posts regarding waivers, and the ticket itself states that the audience is notified that footage may be used or reproduced, used in promotion, etc (the list is specific, just shortening it here), and that the holder of the ticket grants permission to utilize and use their image or likeness incidental to the recording of the show (this is a summarized version). So, the ticket itself holds the waiver. The ticket also has a liability waiver (and waivers, such as liability waivers, are often printed in fine print on all sorts of tickets, the point being this isn't at all uncommon). Anyway, my guess is with the ticket, the audience may not necessarily be notified if the footage will be used or not. The TV show may have been different because it was both her production, plus a television production company, involved. Not sure. But, some companies are hesitant to use the ticket by itself as a form of a waiver (as there has been litigation on the issue of how effective the fine print on tickets are at waiving certain things). With two, or more companies involved in a TV production, it may have been less clear as to who was receiving the waiver for use of images. By asking people to sign a clear waiver, it likely specified all companies involved could use the images. But, of course, this is just a guess. As to changes to the show, she performed SSDA with the choir at the event in Montreal. I hope this doesn't mean it will be cut from Vegas (as in, maybe Vegas was being used in preparation for the event? I really hope not. I would love to see SSDA live in Vegas!) Thank for that explanation it was great. Learned so much didn't know the ticked was basically used as permission. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 17, 2014 at 08:43 PM Posted July 17, 2014 at 08:43 PM As to changes to the show, she performed SSDA with the choir at the event in Montreal. I hope this doesn't mean it will be cut from Vegas (as in, maybe Vegas was being used in preparation for the event? I really hope not. I would love to see SSDA live in Vegas!)That never even crossed my mind..... I will be sooooooooo disappointed Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.