DionFanAlways Posted July 2, 2014 at 02:04 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 02:04 PM We did get one of Celine dropping her mike . . don't lose hope! You have that on video? ������Just audio right? Or did I miss something? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 2, 2014 at 02:05 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 02:05 PM Just audio right? Or did I miss something? Yeah it was just audio! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted July 2, 2014 at 02:11 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 02:11 PM You have that on video? We have that in audio, right? Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
MrTim212 Posted July 2, 2014 at 04:00 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 04:00 PM I was just watching some random youtube clips and came across this from 1998. I think this would be a great addition to the show... Perhaps even an opener.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EINHhe4tMX4 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
DionFanAlways Posted July 2, 2014 at 06:28 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 06:28 PM We have that in audio, right?It's hear somewhere on the forum???? You hear singing then just music then you hear her say "my oh my" then a bit later she says "let's see if this thing still works!" Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 2, 2014 at 06:48 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 06:48 PM Yeah it is! Scroll down in the "Celine" forum, and look for the "Celine dropped her mic..." Topic. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
chocolatechip15 Posted July 2, 2014 at 09:23 PM Posted July 2, 2014 at 09:23 PM Just audio right? Or did I miss something? LOL, yes, I just know of audio. But I use the word video to refer to anything where you can press play on YouTube! Sorry about that! 1 Quote
Popular Post Kye Posted July 3, 2014 at 06:21 AM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2014 at 06:21 AM She was flawless and very happy tonight! Enjoy! 12 Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
Angel2006 Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:03 AM Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:03 AM Wow. Celine was flawless! Thank you for the beautiful audio. Quote
smw Posted July 3, 2014 at 03:13 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 03:13 PM (edited) So, so, so stunning! I've always wanted to hear S'il Suffisait D'amier live! I've seen on the forum -- and it was also confirmed by the Red Heads -- that more changes will occur in the Vegas show. Do we have more information on that? I hope the changes occur by August -- so we can get some new audio! I'm sure the changes were planned for earlier this year -- but with Rene's health, it's just been postponed. The more changes that occur -- the sooner I'll be back in Vegas! I haven't been since the premiere in 2011 because there really hasn't been a reason to go back. But perhaps soon, I shall return! --- Also -- I keep seeing greet Celine fans backstage in Vegas. How does this happen? Contests? Connections? Edited July 3, 2014 at 03:19 PM by smw Quote
CSCfan Posted July 3, 2014 at 03:45 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 03:45 PM So, so, so stunning! I've always wanted to hear S'il Suffisait D'amier live! I've seen on the forum -- and it was also confirmed by the Red Heads -- that more changes will occur in the Vegas show. Do we have more information on that? I hope the changes occur by August -- so we can get some new audio! I'm sure the changes were planned for earlier this year -- but with Rene's health, it's just been postponed. The more changes that occur -- the sooner I'll be back in Vegas! I haven't been since the premiere in 2011 because there really hasn't been a reason to go back. But perhaps soon, I shall return! --- Also -- I keep seeing greet Celine fans backstage in Vegas. How does this happen? Contests? Connections? See my post 2 pages back... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
ryba Posted July 3, 2014 at 06:48 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 06:48 PM (edited) Power of the dream and i surrender are being rehersed now too! Source: CDG Edited July 3, 2014 at 06:57 PM by ryba 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 3, 2014 at 07:06 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 07:06 PM Power of the dream and i surrender are being rehersed now too! Source: CDG Oh wow! I'd especially love to see IS again! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Mattie Posted July 3, 2014 at 08:07 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 08:07 PM This is super exciting! :clap: Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
Popular Post Simon Posted July 3, 2014 at 08:08 PM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2014 at 08:08 PM SSD is so much better for that show! Good choice! I like NMQP but it's way too depressing and melancholic. Thanks for sharing! 8 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
ImACelineDionFan Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:04 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:04 PM Please don't put Power of the Dream in the show... 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:08 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:08 PM Power of the dream and i surrender are being rehersed now too! Source: CDGCould this be real!!! I Surrender 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Tyler1991 Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:11 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:11 PM Is cdg? The celine dion Greece user? If so, wasn't that always a problematic and unreliable source anyway? 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:19 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:19 PM Is cdg? The celine dion Greece user? If so, wasn't that always a problematic and unreliable source anyway?Drats...... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Mattie Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:24 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:24 PM :doh: Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
ryba Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:55 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:55 PM yes, it's CD Greece but also the Red Heads posted that there are many more changes to come so it might be true indeed. Call the man would be amazing in this show! 3 Quote
ryba Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:55 PM Posted July 3, 2014 at 09:55 PM yes, it's CD Greece but also the Red Heads posted that there are many more changes to come so it might be true indeed. Immortality and Call the man would be amazing in this show! Quote
Jef Posted July 4, 2014 at 02:32 AM Posted July 4, 2014 at 02:32 AM the wikipedia page for the show has a proposed setlist that starts july 29 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2014 at 03:21 AM Posted July 4, 2014 at 03:21 AM yes, it's CD Greece but also the Red Heads posted that there are many more changes to come so it might be true indeed. Call the man would be amazing in this show! I've always loved CTM!! That would be amazing as a song in the Asia tour as well! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Tyler1991 Posted July 4, 2014 at 06:16 AM Posted July 4, 2014 at 06:16 AM I'm not sure how reliable that source is about the proposed setlist starting July 29. It would make sense though. Lmbtl has already been in the Vegas setlist. Water and a flame and didn't know love have both been performed before and are the two most fitting songs. It's sad not to see open arms. I'm not sure if opening with it's all coming back to me now is that accurate... On a side note, celine has never opened a show with playback. Even when she opened with IDAN, there was that short intro where she sang a couple lines before starting the song... Other than that, it looks good - an updated intro and the removal of the bond medley. 1 Quote
CSCfan Posted July 4, 2014 at 11:45 AM Posted July 4, 2014 at 11:45 AM Sorry, big chance the "proposed" setlist is false. 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Mattie Posted July 4, 2014 at 12:07 PM Posted July 4, 2014 at 12:07 PM the wikipedia page for the show has a proposed setlist that starts july 29 Where exactly is this located? I cant find it. Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
MrTim212 Posted July 4, 2014 at 01:21 PM Posted July 4, 2014 at 01:21 PM (edited) I'm not sure how reliable that source is about the proposed setlist starting July 29. It would make sense though. Lmbtl has already been in the Vegas setlist. Water and a flame and didn't know love have both been performed before and are the two most fitting songs. It's sad not to see open arms. I'm not sure if opening with it's all coming back to me now is that accurate... On a side note, celine has never opened a show with playback. Even when she opened with IDAN, there was that short intro where she sang a couple lines before starting the song... Other than that, it looks good - an updated intro and the removal of the bond medley. It looks realistic but I'm hoping we don't lose "Mr. Paganini." That's such a great moment in the show! I'd take that over "Overjoyed" any day! Love the fact though that it seems like she's finally removing a lot of covers and adding her originals. Also, has anyone else noticed that the show is now called "CELINE DION" on all of the promo materials? They're making it seem more like a concert tour instead of a residency. The ads remind me of ads you see online and in local papers when an artist is coming on tour. Edited July 4, 2014 at 01:21 PM by MrTim212 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Yentl Anchel Posted July 4, 2014 at 01:33 PM Posted July 4, 2014 at 01:33 PM If it is true The Power Of The Dream is going to be in the show, it would be the perfect replacement for Open Arms. And indeed I like the fact she is putting more own songs in the show. She has so many great songs suitable for the show. Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
Jessyka Posted July 4, 2014 at 01:42 PM Posted July 4, 2014 at 01:42 PM I hope we don't lose Mr. Paganini too. I'm planning to go see her next year and I'd love to see that one. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.