Davey84 Posted March 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM Posted March 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM As Céline is started to record for the new albums in mid-April I can't help wondering.... maybe this mandatory rest on her vocal chords might turn out to be the best thing for the new songs she's going to record! I mean she rested her voice for a long time, like she would have done normally before recording new albums... so who know her voice is going to be better than it ever was! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
No1IrishFan Posted March 19, 2012 at 10:44 AM Posted March 19, 2012 at 10:44 AM Recording mid-April, I wonder what sort of release date they are thinking, May seems rather rushed!
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM Posted March 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM Possibly... but I think she will go back to being extra careful and strict again with her voice like in the 90's in regards to what she eats and drinks, as she said since her comeback in 2002 that she was no longer strict with it, and ate/drank more diary products, wine etc... because this probably scared her quite a bit and look at Adele's recent throat issue, so I think she will now be more aware of it again.
jeje03100 Posted March 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM Posted March 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM Good news... I wonder when will release the album English? in June?
Celine Fan 77 Posted March 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM Posted March 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM We'll probably get the English album at some point during the Summer... That's my guess. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 19, 2012 at 12:03 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 12:03 PM I think we'll see the English album in September
Celine Fan 77 Posted March 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM yup, September in the worst case. That's what I think, I might be wrong. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
LukeD Posted March 19, 2012 at 02:34 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 02:34 PM I hope her upcoming english album will follow the steps of ''Let's Talk About Love''. It's my favorite album ever, I think it's an Adult Contemporary Music mastepiece. I'm looking forward to listen to some nice ballads with deep lyrics such as ''Immortality'' or ''Where Is The Love''. Nothing close to lyrically cheesy songs such as ''Because You Loved Me'' and ''I'm Your Angel''. Hopefully, the album will be balanced including some soft rock or pop/dance songs or even some jazzy tracks. She did a great job singing soft rock in ''Taking Chances'' album and she does a good job singing ''Mr Paganini'' in Vegas. I've read some of the previous comments around the covers this album might include. My biggest issue when it comes to covers is that a good portion of the covers Celine has done are very close to the original. There's nothing new to them besides Celine's voice. My point is that if she's going to put some covers in the new album, she should really put her signature while recording them and own them. That being said, I'd love to listen to a studio version of ''Open Arms'', ''Lullaby (Goodnight My Angel)'' and ''If You Go Away/Ne Me Quitte Pas'' (pros ''Mr Paganini'' as well). I don't think it's bad to include like 6 covers in an album since her english albums usually consist of 16 tracks. However, I'd like them to use original songs as lead singles like they did with ''Let's Talk About Love'' and ''A New Day Has Come'' albums (my fave ones!). Finally, regardless of the material, I think that we should be VERY positive about the upcoming albums cause Celine -when restful- can create magic with her voice. In the 2011-2012 era (before her laryngitis) she sounded and sang much better than she did in the 1996-2009 era. Let's hope for the best!
Bell Posted March 19, 2012 at 05:30 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 05:30 PM So now we might hope for a summer release? 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
binsk Posted March 19, 2012 at 06:29 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 06:29 PM I'm guessing the English album will be released in the fall and the French is postponed to next spring...that's my guess -RK
duri Posted March 19, 2012 at 07:03 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 07:03 PM I'm guessing the English album will be released in the fall and the French is postponed to next spring...that's my guessIf new english album will be 3 new song+Vegas songs it´s quite possible they will realized both in few month between them, I want new french album so much hope that it won ´t be postoped for next year. http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted March 19, 2012 at 07:06 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 07:06 PM I'm guessing the English album will be released in the fall and the French is postponed to next spring...that's my guess I don't think so, she's recording both albums almost at the same time. René said last night ".... in mid april she'll resume the recording of her English and French albums." They're probably doing it not to postpone the release dates anymore. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CelinesDIVO5 Posted March 19, 2012 at 07:33 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 07:33 PM I don't think so, she's recording both albums almost at the same time. René said last night ".... in mid april she'll resume the recording of her English and French albums." They're probably doing it not to postpone the release dates anymore. where/when did he say this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celinemaniacaik Posted March 19, 2012 at 08:27 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 08:27 PM Interesting stuff to read here....... lets hope its released this summer! we have like 3 months, so why not? http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
browseceline Posted March 19, 2012 at 09:05 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 09:05 PM (edited) I have to say, I saw the reactions to Javito's posts and he reacted back of course,But again, i don't like the reactions of certain people in here giving critique on other people who give their opinion. What some people may find right other people don't agree with. So many people, so many different opinions. This is a forum and I think everyone has the right to give their opinion, wether it is negative or positive. Respect that. I have to say though, I do agree that Celine does care for her fans. But Vegas is just part of the plan, it is already planned and this is how it is. Having seen Celine's reaction on the positive reactions fans wrote on her website, is an example that she does care for her fans. And if she did not care for her fans, she would not be such an open book when her private life is involved. She gave her fans multiple times exclusive access to what's going on behind the scenes, how she lives etc. I agree the focus has turned to family and Vegas lately, and not so much about music anymore or the new albums. But who knows, when she finally brings out the new album, how enthousiast she might be and show us again how much she loves recording a new album. So much in store I think.. It is just waiting now, that is all we can do. But I am glad she recovered! Edited March 19, 2012 at 09:09 PM by browseceline <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Javito Posted March 19, 2012 at 09:35 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 09:35 PM I have to say, I saw the reactions to Javito's posts and he reacted back of course,But again, i don't like the reactions of certain people in here giving critique on other people who give their opinion. What some people may find right other people don't agree with. So many people, so many different opinions. This is a forum and I think everyone has the right to give their opinion, wether it is negative or positive. Respect that. I have to say though, I do agree that Celine does care for her fans. But Vegas is just part of the plan, it is already planned and this is how it is. Having seen Celine's reaction on the positive reactions fans wrote on her website, is an example that she does care for her fans. And if she did not care for her fans, she would not be such an open book when her private life is involved. She gave her fans multiple times exclusive access to what's going on behind the scenes, how she lives etc. I agree the focus has turned to family and Vegas lately, and not so much about music anymore or the new albums. But who knows, when she finally brings out the new album, how enthousiast she might be and show us again how much she loves recording a new album. So much in store I think.. It is just waiting now, that is all we can do. But I am glad she recovered! Thanks for your support, browseceline. I know I'm not of the liking of certain members here, but if I believe something can be done better in any way, I will say it... and I won't get tired of saying it whenever I think it must be recalled. Thank God we have freedom of speech today, also in a forum as far as I know. "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Celine Fan 77 Posted March 19, 2012 at 09:49 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 09:49 PM where/when did he say this? Last night, on Star Académie. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Kyle_Jared Posted March 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM Shes off until June 9. I think we'll either get the new English album first week of June or during her two week break in July.
ferjaacu Posted March 19, 2012 at 11:01 PM Posted March 19, 2012 at 11:01 PM Thanks for the news !!! Wuoter, as you said a while ago, it's all about being respectful and tolerant with everybody's opinions and way of expressing themselves... We all need to respect each other http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
wjd Posted March 20, 2012 at 12:42 AM Posted March 20, 2012 at 12:42 AM I love Javito's opinions <3 Anyway, most pleased to hear this recent good news! Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
Bell Posted March 20, 2012 at 06:10 AM Posted March 20, 2012 at 06:10 AM I love Javito's opinions <3Me too. And I'm starting to feel optimistic about this album. 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
westwing Posted March 20, 2012 at 10:05 AM Posted March 20, 2012 at 10:05 AM Here's another confirmation http://www.contactmusic.com/news/celine-di...w-album_1307356
Chula Posted March 20, 2012 at 08:20 PM Posted March 20, 2012 at 08:20 PM English album maybe come out btw. July and Sept
trls Posted March 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM Posted March 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM According to Perez Hilton, Celine will start recording her new album next month! http://perezhilton.com/2012-03-21-celine-d...l-go-on#respond
Celine Fan 77 Posted March 22, 2012 at 11:55 AM Posted March 22, 2012 at 11:55 AM For the English album: Resume, for sure. She recorded At Seventeen last december. And some fans here say that she recorded at least other 2 songs.For the French album: I have no idea. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
dj4celine Posted March 22, 2012 at 02:02 PM Posted March 22, 2012 at 02:02 PM Perez picked up the news from some other place, so no need to fret. Anyways, few songs have already been recorded for the English album. It just matters whether they use it or not.
bfhb Posted March 22, 2012 at 04:47 PM Posted March 22, 2012 at 04:47 PM I know we are all starved for some new sounds from Celine, but after 4 years I just hope they dont rush release this english album and compromise on the quality of the album re songs,production and cd booklet just to meet some record company deadline. We as fans deserve a quality product and Celine the artist deserves the best, once this album is released its out there for good! Also i would be worried for her voice as this was not a holiday break this was a recovery from illness. The Celine machine is human and i really hope that her voice and her desire to sing is not the price to pay for chasing dollars thru the vegas shows. I would be happy to see Celine do a few more studio albums TV specials/interviews, proper video promotion, and give herself a 5-10 year break from touring/Vegas. Give her some real time to be a Momma. love doesn't ask whyspeaks from the heart and never explainsdont you know that love doesn't think twiceit can come all at once or whisper from a distance
Kyle_Jared Posted March 22, 2012 at 09:33 PM Posted March 22, 2012 at 09:33 PM (edited) Yes, I originally thought maybe July release but that is a terrible time to release an album as all the talk shows are on hiatus for the summer (well not all, but a lot) and air reruns. I think it's either gonna be June or September I was really hoping to see her do American Idol though! Edited March 22, 2012 at 09:33 PM by Kyle_Jared
Recommended Posts