VintageCeline Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:18 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:18 PM Boo to not being able to get it here! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Teodora Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:37 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:37 PM Thank you so much for the scans! The photos are amazing! AMAZING! I have to say the real revelation is RC. I mean, the kid is sooooo gorgeous and photogenic and cute! And Celine.... out of this world gorgeous! It's so great they allowed these photos to be published. I hope I'll be able to get the book as soon as possible. Quote
Brody-Celine Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:19 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:19 PM Hey guys how many pages does it have , does anyone know? im sure i read somewhere there where 600 or something . Quote
jeje03100 Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:29 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:29 PM 340 pages with 600 pic Quote
celine-rc Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:37 AM Author Posted October 21, 2010 at 12:37 AM I just got it and it really does show a side from Céline that we don't really see that often. It's really cute. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
josedion1999 Posted October 21, 2010 at 04:52 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 04:52 AM Céline Au-Delà de L'image in TVA program "Dueux Filles Le Matin" Quote Les Cinq - Fã-Clube | Céline Dion | Brasil http://instagram.com/lescinqceline
josedion1999 Posted October 21, 2010 at 04:54 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 04:54 AM Céline Au-Delà de L'image in TVA program "Dueux Filles Le Matin" - part1 - part2 Quote Les Cinq - Fã-Clube | Céline Dion | Brasil http://instagram.com/lescinqceline
zuv Posted October 21, 2010 at 05:40 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 05:40 AM Article + Video on LCN (French) Quote
Davey84 Posted October 21, 2010 at 07:13 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 07:13 AM I don't get it, so much promotion and the availability sucks! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
C_Airin_D Posted October 21, 2010 at 07:40 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 07:40 AM 340 pages with 600 picOMD! I want it so much! Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
J-Man Posted October 21, 2010 at 08:13 AM Posted October 21, 2010 at 08:13 AM Thanks for the videos. Gave lots of nice previews of the type of photos we can expect to see. And they spoke very highly of the family, which is always nice to hear. The love between C & R really comes through in the photos they showed. I was so jealous of that presenter as she fondled the book. OMG this book has so many amazing photo's. And Laurent didn't look at all like I thought she would. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
celine-rc Posted October 21, 2010 at 11:47 AM Author Posted October 21, 2010 at 11:47 AM Laurent Cayla was on Salut Bonjour this morning. I missed the beginning since it was (obviously) at the same time as the report on Canada AM. So, he said that Céline saved his life, he spoke about a few pictures, nothing we didn't know. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:07 PM Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:07 PM Its finally on amazon.cahttp://www.amazon.ca/C%C3%A9line-Diane-Mas...1295&sr=8-2 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Teodora Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:27 PM Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:27 PM Its finally on amazon.cahttp://www.amazon.ca/C%C3%A9line-Diane-Mas...1295&sr=8-2 Are you sure? It doesn't look like it's our book. It's not even its title. Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:33 PM Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:33 PM Its finally on amazon.cahttp://www.amazon.ca/C%C3%A9line-Diane-Mas...1295&sr=8-2 Are you sure? It doesn't look like it's our book. It's not even its title. Its the same ISBN and the others information of archambault.ca Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Teodora Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:40 PM Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:40 PM Its finally on amazon.cahttp://www.amazon.ca/C%C3%A9line-Diane-Mas...1295&sr=8-2 Are you sure? It doesn't look like it's our book. It's not even its title. Its the same ISBN and the others information of archambault.caOh, ok. Good then! I still have to wait for my next paycheck, but at least there's a chance, especially since The Boutique doesn't have it anymore, it's not even listed there at all. I loved the pics they showed on that morning show in Quebec! I can't wait to discover all the photos, especially since they begin just a couple of years after I became a fan. Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:49 PM Posted October 21, 2010 at 10:49 PM Its finally on amazon.cahttp://www.amazon.ca/C%C3%A9line-Diane-Mas...1295&sr=8-2 Are you sure? It doesn't look like it's our book. It's not even its title. Its the same ISBN and the others information of archambault.caOh, ok. Good then! I still have to wait for my next paycheck, but at least there's a chance, especially since The Boutique doesn't have it anymore, it's not even listed there at all. I loved the pics they showed on that morning show in Quebec! I can't wait to discover all the photos, especially since they begin just a couple of years after I became a fan.I hope I helped everyone now that there is a chance to buy it Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
pame_200315 Posted October 22, 2010 at 03:49 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 03:49 AM Some pictures of the book!!! //Laurent Cayla// Quote
Koolan Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:54 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:54 AM Archambault still didn't ship yet, it's been almost 4 days. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
kevincheung410 Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:58 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:58 AM http://www.amazon.fr/Celine-Massicotte-Diane/dp/2895494282 Actuellement indisponible.Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera. Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
C_Airin_D Posted October 22, 2010 at 07:19 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 07:19 AM Some pictures of the book!!! //Laurent Cayla// Great! Thanks! But is there a hq version of these? Or bigger couse these are too small Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
Davey84 Posted October 22, 2010 at 07:30 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 07:30 AM (edited) YAY!! just the fact that it's on amazon.fr is encouraging!!! thanks for the pix! Edited October 22, 2010 at 07:36 AM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Thomas Posted October 22, 2010 at 07:37 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 07:37 AM http://i54.tinypic.com/1zgb7et.jpg http://i54.tinypic.com/z5s42.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/2mdm1io.jpg http://i55.tinypic.com/2zsbudl.jpg http://i54.tinypic.com/op7jmp.jpg http://i52.tinypic.com/2vjr5v9.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/vpcns1.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/ej7cz7.jpg http://i55.tinypic.com/ktchw.jpg http://i52.tinypic.com/5x2zv6.jpg http://i53.tinypic.com/spkmle.jpg http://i53.tinypic.com/234da9.jpg http://i55.tinypic.com/2rgom53.jpg http://i51.tinypic.com/w8p3pl.jpg http://i54.tinypic.com/2gyddms.jpg http://i51.tinypic.com/k3m49g.jpg Quote
kevincheung410 Posted October 22, 2010 at 08:08 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 08:08 AM Thank you Thomas for sharing... Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Claudette Posted October 22, 2010 at 08:18 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 08:18 AM (edited) Thanks Thomas! What the heck is going on in the fifth picture. I've turned my head all kinds of ways to try and see what she is doing... I just orderd one from amazon. Thanks for posting the link! Edited October 22, 2010 at 08:23 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Thomas Posted October 22, 2010 at 09:45 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 09:45 AM Thanks Thomas! What the heck is going on in the fifth picture. I've turned my head all kinds of ways to try and see what she is doing...I think she's lying on the floor looking up a staircase, looks like it could be on a boat. She's nuts! lol Quote
Teodora Posted October 22, 2010 at 09:47 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 09:47 AM Brilliant photos! RC is so photogenic! He's already a rock star! The said on that morning show on Quebec TV that none of the photos are retouched. How amazing is that?! I don't think any other celebrity would allow that. She's amazing! Hope the book will still be available by the end of this week when I get my salary... Quote
René-Charles Posted October 22, 2010 at 10:19 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 10:19 AM Ohhh very beautiful :wub: Quote http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2967/sansre2g.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Céline , René & Les Enfants : René-Charles , Eddy & Nels0n ♥ 5 Juillet 2008 Inoubliableee ♥ MON BLOG SUR CELINE ....
CELINO Posted October 22, 2010 at 10:24 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 10:24 AM I want my own copy! Thank you so very much for sharing! Quote
celine-rc Posted October 22, 2010 at 11:45 AM Author Posted October 22, 2010 at 11:45 AM On that fifth picture, she's on René's boat, the TVEC... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.