Belle Céline Posted October 9, 2010 at 03:32 AM Posted October 9, 2010 at 03:32 AM The book is $50, and the shipping cost is very high.International standard (8-24 business days) $34.55International expedited (6-14 business days) $48.05International rapid (4-5 business days) $88.00I won't be getting it either unless they release it in books stores in the US. Fat chance, just like Gerards book. Can't get either one, just my luck. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ashleylovesceline Posted October 9, 2010 at 12:56 PM Posted October 9, 2010 at 12:56 PM That is a bit pricey… I wonder if it will be less expensive on other sites? I don’t even have Autour Du Monde yet, because I was waiting for the English version. Apparently I will be waiting forever on that… Its becoming more and more expensive to be a Céline fan, lol. Quote
NancyxxM Posted October 9, 2010 at 01:12 PM Posted October 9, 2010 at 01:12 PM That is a bit pricey… I wonder if it will be less expensive on other sites? I don’t even have Autour Du Monde yet, because I was waiting for the English version. Apparently I will be waiting forever on that… Its becoming more and more expensive to be a Céline fan, lol. Tell me about it I spend so much on celine stuff haha. But if Celine au-dela de l'image is that much with postage and packaging there is no way i will be getting it... Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
BLM Posted October 9, 2010 at 02:23 PM Posted October 9, 2010 at 02:23 PM Found this website:http://www.archambault.ca/accueil-ACH-fr-ct Quote
celine-rc Posted October 9, 2010 at 03:15 PM Author Posted October 9, 2010 at 03:15 PM yeah. I saw it there too, but it still doesn't have it's own little page with all the info about the book. I think they should post one soon. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
BLM Posted October 9, 2010 at 03:25 PM Posted October 9, 2010 at 03:25 PM yeah. I saw it there too, but it still doesn't have it's own little page with all the info about the book. I think they should post one soon. It does have its own page, it is in French. http://www.archambault.ca/celine-ACH002696854-fr-pr Quote
Koolan Posted October 9, 2010 at 04:04 PM Posted October 9, 2010 at 04:04 PM yeah. I saw it there too, but it still doesn't have it's own little page with all the info about the book. I think they should post one soon. It does have its own page, it is in French. http://www.archambault.ca/celine-ACH002696854-fr-pr I know where to get mine now. Click English at the top right. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
NancyxxM Posted October 9, 2010 at 04:28 PM Posted October 9, 2010 at 04:28 PM Hopefully i can get mine from there Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
celine4evauk Posted October 9, 2010 at 04:30 PM Posted October 9, 2010 at 04:30 PM I'll probably have to rely on ebay as always! Quote
NancyxxM Posted October 9, 2010 at 04:33 PM Posted October 9, 2010 at 04:33 PM I'll probably have to rely on ebay as always! I rely on ebay too, but hopefully i can gte it from there. And is there any sign of it on ebay yet? Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
Sofie Posted October 9, 2010 at 05:05 PM Posted October 9, 2010 at 05:05 PM So this will only be in stores in France and Québec? Quote
celine4evauk Posted October 9, 2010 at 05:56 PM Posted October 9, 2010 at 05:56 PM I'll probably have to rely on ebay as always! I rely on ebay too, but hopefully i can gte it from there. And is there any sign of it on ebay yet? No, no sign on ebay yet. Was gonna get it from TC but it was so expensive with shipping. I stared at it for a while, then deleted from my basket! Probably be on there once its released in France and Canada. Quote
celine-rc Posted October 9, 2010 at 08:17 PM Author Posted October 9, 2010 at 08:17 PM There's more chance for you to get it from France since it will be out in France first...Archambault is great too. You can find it at Renaud-Bray but honnestly, I've noticed that it's much more expensive than anywhere else... They should have it at Wal-Mart a few bucks cheeper than the other stores. Archambault ususally has sales too... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
celine-rc Posted October 9, 2010 at 08:27 PM Author Posted October 9, 2010 at 08:27 PM (edited) I just found that page on Archambault; they just posted it. It's in ''prévente'' pre-sale and it's only going to be shipped starting on October 20th. http://www.archambault.ca/celine-ACH002696854-fr-pr Edit: Just wanted to let you know that the release date could change. Just so that we know... Edited October 9, 2010 at 08:29 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Teodora Posted October 9, 2010 at 10:47 PM Posted October 9, 2010 at 10:47 PM I can't believe it! The shipping is more expensive than the book itself.... What the....!!! Quote
Sofie Posted October 10, 2010 at 12:24 PM Posted October 10, 2010 at 12:24 PM I can't believe it! The shipping is more expensive than the book itself.... What the....!!! What... Quote
NancyxxM Posted October 10, 2010 at 04:19 PM Posted October 10, 2010 at 04:19 PM I'll probably have to rely on ebay as always! I rely on ebay too, but hopefully i can gte it from there. And is there any sign of it on ebay yet? No, no sign on ebay yet. Was gonna get it from TC but it was so expensive with shipping. I stared at it for a while, then deleted from my basket! Probably be on there once its released in France and Canada. I did exactly the same thing hahaaa But yeahh i will have to rely on ebay but sometimes its hard to find! Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
BLM Posted October 10, 2010 at 05:23 PM Posted October 10, 2010 at 05:23 PM (edited) u can now buy it at Celine's official site!!! I've learned my lesson ... an embarrassing one at that! FYI, the book is on back order from the Boutique. I purchase the book around 10 a.m. the day it was announced for sale at the Boutique. Later that afternoon I receive an e-mail from Music Today (time stamped October 8 2:00 A.M YES look again 2:00 A.M.) telling me the book is on back order. As is embarrassing this is for me, I had to share my story so that others will think twice before ordering the book from the Boutique at this time. FYI I received no warning prior to completing my purchase that the book was on back order! (Stupid Bubba, stupid stupid stupid) Definitely making a phone call tomorrow …can’t wait to hear their reasoning in this back order madness. Edited October 10, 2010 at 05:27 PM by Bubba Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted October 10, 2010 at 05:42 PM Posted October 10, 2010 at 05:42 PM Beware, Archambault shipping is always atrociously high. God knows Team celine won't give us our crappy coupons for this release. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
WendyB Posted October 10, 2010 at 07:41 PM Posted October 10, 2010 at 07:41 PM There's no way I'm buying this through the Boutique. As well as their extortionate shipping charges, I'll have to pay around another £11 to £12 once it arrives in the UK (Customs & Excise £2-£3 plus a Post Office "handling fee" of £8) Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted October 10, 2010 at 07:57 PM Posted October 10, 2010 at 07:57 PM (edited) If you are in QC Montreal like myself, the best medium is either buy it online becoz the shipment is FREE for French Canadians for the book ; or go purchase it from the store. The Celinedion store always slams the prices it costs 49.99$ from the celinedionshop while Archaumbault gives it at 39.99$ plus taxes and shipment is free because it's over $39. BTW, last time I bought a CD from the boutique, the item I received was shipped from SWEDEN to Canada!! I mean I'm in Freaking Canada; why didn't they send the item from a store from Canada. I had to wait for over a month to receive my item while I paid $10 dollars fees for the regular delivery service. Edited October 10, 2010 at 08:01 PM by RomualdlovesCeline Quote
taz111563 Posted October 12, 2010 at 05:27 AM Posted October 12, 2010 at 05:27 AM I ordered mine from the Boutique on Sunday and received an email from Music Today indicating it has shipped by Fedex. So I should be receiving mine by or before the weekend. Quote
Davey84 Posted October 12, 2010 at 06:52 AM Posted October 12, 2010 at 06:52 AM I think I'll take my chances and wait till fnac or amazon.fr carries it, cos I'm not paying 40 dollars shipment! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Julian Posted October 12, 2010 at 07:41 AM Posted October 12, 2010 at 07:41 AM I think I'll take my chances and wait till fnac or amazon.fr carries it, cos I'm not paying 40 dollars shipment! Same here, ... since i learned to be a bit... more patienced about Celine things i saved a lot of money Quote
Davey84 Posted October 12, 2010 at 07:46 AM Posted October 12, 2010 at 07:46 AM haha yeah that's true! And most of the time, limited items are never limited! I just read the announcement that amazon.co.uk is scraping the shipping costs to a lot of European Countries if your order is at least 25 pounds! Let's hope amazon.fr does the same! http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/am...-104689999.html Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Bumble Posted October 12, 2010 at 11:00 AM Posted October 12, 2010 at 11:00 AM If you live in north america archambault might be the best deal http://www.archambault.ca/celine-ACH002696854-fr-pr as they only ship in north america.If you live in europe or somewhere else, forget about TeamCeline and its overpriced shipping fees. The exportation to europe is made through the Librairie du Quebec in Paris. They made a deal with the red heads for discounted bulk importation. You can learn about the presale on http://tinyurl.com/29zqs8e . Now if this post is censored, it means the admin team doesn't want you to know about the best deals for some fishy reasons... Quote W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H
Bellamy Posted October 12, 2010 at 03:55 PM Posted October 12, 2010 at 03:55 PM If you live in north america archambault might be the best deal http://www.archambault.ca/celine-ACH002696854-fr-pr as they only ship in north america.If you live in europe or somewhere else, forget about TeamCeline and its overpriced shipping fees. The exportation to europe is made through the Librairie du Quebec in Paris. They made a deal with the red heads for discounted bulk importation. You can learn about the presale on http://tinyurl.com/29zqs8e . Now if this post is censored, it means the admin team doesn't want you to know about the best deals for some fishy reasons...You call 56 Euro plus at least 5 Euro for shipment is the best deal? That's about 85 USD. That's almost enough for the cd.com price + shipment fee to anywhere in the world. And they won't start shipping before Nov. 12, delivery time will be 3 to 6 week. Then if you are lucky you may get the book in December. Why pay more for the pre-sale prices, when it's already on sale at cheaper price everywhere else? Of course you can pay 23-52 Euros for the 3-8 days shipment, to get it at mid November. That will make the book cost over 100 USD. Please give me a better reason to order from there. And to tell you the truth, this link should be removed as well. Actually all links try to sell something to the fans to make profit should be removed from the forum, except amazon store link from us(the profit from our amazon store would go to our server cost). I keep it only because I doubt anyone would like to pay more for the slow shipment from there, and to let everyone see the truth behind this "best deal". Maybe some people call it the best deal for some fishy reasons. Do they think no one knows how to convert Euro price into USD price? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
dlh1 Posted October 12, 2010 at 07:31 PM Posted October 12, 2010 at 07:31 PM Can we order this book anywhere cheap and get it sent to the UK? Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted October 12, 2010 at 11:39 PM Posted October 12, 2010 at 11:39 PM The book was rescheduled to be released on October 20th on Archambault Quote
celine-rc Posted October 12, 2010 at 11:48 PM Author Posted October 12, 2010 at 11:48 PM Yeah. October 12th was for France, wasn't it? Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.