RomualdlovesCeline Posted October 12, 2010 at 11:51 PM Posted October 12, 2010 at 11:51 PM Yeah. October 12th was for France, wasn't it? Actually November 12th was for France if I'm not wrong... Quote
celine-rc Posted October 13, 2010 at 11:29 AM Author Posted October 13, 2010 at 11:29 AM November 12th? You're probably right. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Sofie Posted October 13, 2010 at 05:29 PM Posted October 13, 2010 at 05:29 PM Makes sense but I also thought it was October 12th for France...I'm sure you're right though. Quote
stephane Posted October 15, 2010 at 11:05 PM Posted October 15, 2010 at 11:05 PM (edited) http://www.lesredheads.com/store/category.php?id_category=26 Edited October 15, 2010 at 11:14 PM by stephane Quote http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6446/20060508tpdb020.jpg
SensationalCeline Posted October 17, 2010 at 01:27 AM Posted October 17, 2010 at 01:27 AM Has anyone got this yet? Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
taz111563 Posted October 18, 2010 at 01:29 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 01:29 AM SensationalCeline, Mine is waiting for pickup at the postoffice. So I will be getting it in the morning. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted October 18, 2010 at 04:52 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 04:52 AM Mine ships from Archambault tomorrow! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Koolan Posted October 18, 2010 at 05:44 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 05:44 AM I just ordered from Archambault. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
smash Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:40 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:40 AM A friend of mine left for Switzerland this morning. I have asked him if he knows someone in France who can get it for me and send it to him in Switz, then he can bring it back for me. He has got me a lot of Celine books and CD's that way. Sooo hope he can get this book for me, he has a lot of contacts. So i am holding thumbs for this one. I ordered a few things from the boutique about 2 months ago, and the shipping price to SA was just under $20. So i dont know why it is now $30 something. Unless it goes according to the weight of the parcel. Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM The boutique sent my book last thursday. I'm suppose to receive it in 15 days. Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Julian Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM I hope someone could take some photos of the book, to let me see how big it is and to get a preview of some pictures! That would be cool Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:46 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 12:46 PM I hope someone could take some photos of the book, to let me see how big it is and to get a preview of some pictures! That would be coolI agreed Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
taz111563 Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:13 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:13 PM Well I finally have it. It is in my opinion very well done. It begins in 1998 with them at their golf resort La Mirage. Has lots of photo's during Let's Talk About Love tour.Some of Celine and Rene on the hockey rink at Bell Centre. It does not contain any photo's of her time in Vegas but does include photo's from themre-taking their marriage vows, her pregnancy with Rene-Charles and the numerous Christmases after his birth up to 2005. The book is about the samesize as Autour de monde but slightly smaller in size, the last numbered page is 343 and it is quite heavy, probably why the shipping is so much outsideNorth America. I hope everyone that has ordered their's gets it soon. Quote
Thomas Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:18 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:18 PM Thanks for the info! Could you take a few photos of it for us? Quote
Belle Céline Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:38 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:38 PM Can someone scan some of the pics of her and RC that we've never saw before? Please? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Davey84 Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:54 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 08:54 PM yay!! I love to have more pix from the LTAL tour! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Belle Céline Posted October 18, 2010 at 09:04 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 09:04 PM I'd love to have any of the pics of just Celine we haven't saw and of Celine and RC especially the ones of her playing in the sand with him and her going down the slide! Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
nuts2you Posted October 18, 2010 at 09:16 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 09:16 PM Is the book in frenc to?or is it easy to understand? Quote
nuts2you Posted October 18, 2010 at 09:19 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 09:19 PM Well I finally have it. It is in my opinion very well done. It begins in 1998 with them at their golf resort La Mirage. Has lots of photo's during Let's Talk About Love tour.Some of Celine and Rene on the hockey rink at Bell Centre. It does not contain any photo's of her time in Vegas but does include photo's from themre-taking their marriage vows, her pregnancy with Rene-Charles and the numerous Christmases after his birth up to 2005. The book is about the samesize as Autour de monde but slightly smaller in size, the last numbered page is 343 and it is quite heavy, probably why the shipping is so much outsideNorth America. I hope everyone that has ordered their's gets it soon. I have a question to ask, if you dont mind me asking?? How much is it for us here in the states? Quote
taz111563 Posted October 19, 2010 at 01:47 AM Posted October 19, 2010 at 01:47 AM I paid 49.95 plus 10.00 for shipping from the Boutique. Thomas I would do some captures if I had a means to but unfortunately I don't. Quote
genbidi1 Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:37 AM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:37 AM Dose anybody know when the boutique will have more stock of CELINE, Au-Dela Da I'MAGE? thank you Quote GENNI B.
anewdayhascome Posted October 19, 2010 at 10:22 AM Posted October 19, 2010 at 10:22 AM I think that you can share just a few photos to get the overall impression of the book...is there any text? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
smash Posted October 19, 2010 at 10:23 AM Posted October 19, 2010 at 10:23 AM Dose anybody know when the boutique will have more stock of CELINE, Au-Dela Da I'MAGE? thank you What!!!! Are they out of stock already?? How can they run out of the books so soon. They should have known there will be a huge demand for it. Quote
celine-rc Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:01 PM Author Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:01 PM She's in La Presse and there's pictures taken from the book. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:04 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:04 PM (edited) http://pdf.cyberpresse.ca/lapresse/uneLP.jpg Edited October 19, 2010 at 12:05 PM by CelineTheBest5 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:07 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:07 PM The article and more imageshttp://www.cyberpresse.ca/arts/livres/biog...79_section_POS1 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Davey84 Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:09 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:09 PM (edited) ahh sweet picture! is that from the millennium concert? lol It is! Edited October 19, 2010 at 12:10 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:37 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:37 PM LOVE the millenium concert picture... i neeed that book really Quote
Bruno Dion Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:52 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 12:52 PM wow! thank you so much! That´s from the rehearsals of the Millennium Concert on December 31, 1999 Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Thomas Posted October 19, 2010 at 04:35 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 04:35 PM http://i52.tinypic.com/28luquc.jpg Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.