genbidi1 Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:09 AM Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:09 AM just found out it will be released in France too Quote GENNI B.
Davey84 Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:12 AM Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:12 AM aaah wow!! thanks for the pix!! it looks so funny! this book is going to be soooo different than Autour Du Monde! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Claudette Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:19 AM Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:19 AM What is she doing in that picture on the right? Sliding down some blow-up slide thingy? I hope we can order this book online too... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
duri Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:38 AM Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:38 AM Nice and interesting pictures, thank you. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
cmcdaori Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:15 AM Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:15 AM Then if its gonna be in France too, we will be able to buy. Awesome. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Teodora Posted September 29, 2010 at 09:16 AM Posted September 29, 2010 at 09:16 AM OMG this photo book will be so good!!! C'mon Amazon, put it on pre-order already! Quote
Julian Posted September 29, 2010 at 10:31 AM Posted September 29, 2010 at 10:31 AM Where did you found out that it will be released in france? thanks for the news Quote
ladylindsey Posted September 29, 2010 at 02:33 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 02:33 PM What are some big book store type places that I might be able to get it in France? Do they have archambault's? Quote
Davey84 Posted September 29, 2010 at 02:36 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 02:36 PM I think you're best bet is FNAC! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Belle Céline Posted September 29, 2010 at 03:56 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 03:56 PM can someone do a few scans for those of us who can't buy it? it looks like it's going to have some amazing photo's! Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Brody-Celine Posted September 29, 2010 at 04:04 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 04:04 PM LMAO at her on the slide .. This looks like its going to be a good book. I cant wait to get it Quote
ladylindsey Posted September 29, 2010 at 04:32 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 04:32 PM I think you're best bet is FNAC! Merci!!!!! Matthew is going to laugh at me, but we are hopping off the Eurostar and going straight to the book store "Oh look the Eiffel Tower-where's the book store?" Quote
riobeard11 Posted September 29, 2010 at 05:26 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 05:26 PM Ooh, this looks so fun! Quote
Jessyka Posted September 29, 2010 at 05:39 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 05:39 PM I'll be broke soon, and it's going to be Celine's fault. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Filine Posted September 29, 2010 at 06:02 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 06:02 PM Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger coffee table between this and Miracle and Autour du Monde.... My coffeetable won't survive under all this weight...I loveeee coffeetablebooks This one promises to be good too Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
C_Airin_D Posted September 29, 2010 at 06:34 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 06:34 PM OMD! Grat news.. new photos.. that i surely would not get.. ;( Dont worry. If the situation continues up this way as it is now, nobody will be able to buy the book except canadians. And it seems is coming out this year. Yes.. and its not fair accordnig to us.. i hope maybe someone who will get the book to share even a part of inside. Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
mirage Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:20 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:20 PM (edited) I sooo need to have this book!!!! DAMNI love Celine sliding down hahaha, her hair looks short and soo coool!! But will this book only contains pictures? Or also the story of the photographer, drugs and alcohol addiction etc? Hoping it will be more pictures then text Edited September 29, 2010 at 07:20 PM by mirage Quote
celinefan5 Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:41 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:41 PM I love the new pictures so far! Celine is such a great mom, just look at her in the park with RC...too funny! Quote
artekoublier Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:59 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 07:59 PM (edited) I translated what was said using Google translate and my own knowledge on how English speakers would say things and not just a direct translation.I don't really understand the dependence to drugs or alcohol either. Maybe we should look into that XD "They say: A picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes you have to look beyond just the image to see what lies beneath, in the moment captured by the camera. Then come the words that reveal a story, buried among the memories that are sometimes happy, sometimes painful. In this book photographer Laurent Cayla, offers mostly unpublished pictures which show two lives. That of Celine Dion, a star among stars, and her own, that of an image sensor, someone who would prefer to live life in a dark room. A dependence on drugs and alcohol. Between images of success and happiness, you will discover the life of a person for whom it is more important now to be a good rather than to seem great person in the eyes of others. This book gives you an date with hope, love, resilience, self-transcendence. In short: holding onto life! 'I am alive today thanks to the support of Celine and Rene.' - Laurent Cayla" Edited September 29, 2010 at 08:05 PM by artekoublier Quote
Claudette Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:13 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:13 PM (edited) Why does everybody think that it says Celine uses drugs and alcohol. It is clear that they are talking about the photographer. In this book photographer Laurent Cayla, offers mostly unpublished pictures which show two lives. That of Celine Dion, a star among stars, and her own, that of an image sensor, someone who would prefer to live life in a dark room. A dependence on drugs and alcohol. It says the book shows two lifes: Celine's and her own (meaning the photographer). The photographer would prefer living in a dark room, depending on drugs and acohol, not Celine... I think some of you guys understand it as Celine lives two lifes, that of the star and the other living in a dark room depending on drugs and acohol. Relax guys, Celine is totally fine... Edit: The book sounds very interesting by the way. I can't wait to see the pictures... Edited September 29, 2010 at 08:29 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
mirage Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:20 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:20 PM haha i'm curious how this whole book shows both lifes...Do we also get pictures of the photographer self, or is this concentrated around only celine and family? Quote
artekoublier Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:21 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:21 PM (edited) Sorry Claudette, I know that you do alot of the translations and it can get annoying when people don't do things right. It was an honest mistake. I can see now why the photographer would want to spend their time in a dark room, ie for developing photographs. Anyway I'll post the translation again with the edits. "They say: A picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes you have to look beyond just the image to see what lies beneath, in the moment captured by the camera. Then come the words that reveal a story, buried among the memories that are sometimes happy, sometimes painful. In this book photographer Laurent Cayla, offers mostly unpublished pictures which show two lives. That of Celine Dion, a star among stars, and her own(Laurent), that of an image sensor, someone who would prefer to live life in a dark room with a dependence on drugs and alcohol. Between images of success and happiness, you will discover the life of a person for whom it is more important now to be a good rather than to seem great person in the eyes of others. This book gives you an date with hope, love, resilience, self-transcendence. In short: holding onto life! 'I am alive today thanks to the support of Celine and Rene.' - Laurent Cayla" Edited September 29, 2010 at 08:28 PM by artekoublier Quote
Claudette Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:26 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:26 PM Don't worry, I was just talking in general. Some other people also freaked out about the drug thing. I know it is easy to get the translations mixed up. I think your post is fine, it is just the way you guys interpret the sentence. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Céline74 Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:53 PM Posted September 29, 2010 at 08:53 PM Oooooooooh Celine pic's... I like it a lot Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
celine-rc Posted September 30, 2010 at 12:00 AM Author Posted September 30, 2010 at 12:00 AM I hope we get more details about it soon. I'm sure it's going to be great! If she keeps releasing books and stuff at this price, I'm going to be broke! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Sorry For Love Posted September 30, 2010 at 08:18 AM Posted September 30, 2010 at 08:18 AM Great news ؛؛ celine the best forever Thank you Quote http://www6.0zz0.com/2010/09/29/19/609302688.jpg
cmcdaori Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:08 AM Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:08 AM (edited) Really, really great project, but why the hell there is no any pre-order anywhere? Ok, maybe the release still doesnt have the exact time.. Edited September 30, 2010 at 10:09 AM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Yakir Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:21 AM Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:21 AM WOOOOW GREAT news!!! I can't wait for this amazing book, I red about it in the link and there will be really some unreleased / unseen pictures, I have to find out more on the photographer Laurent Cayla.Tahnks for sharing this Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Yakir Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:37 AM Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:37 AM Laurent Cayla was Céline Dion’s officialand personal photographer from 1997through 2006, the year when he relapsedinto drug addiction after thirteen years ofabstinence. However, Céline’s support andappreciation gave Laurent the strengthneeded to turn things around once again.She also agreed to the publication ofthese previously unpublished picturesthat, through Laurent Cayla’s sensitivelens, reveal her as never before. ISBN: 978-2-89549-428-7Language: FrenchBinding: Sewn and glued hardcoverNumber of pages: 352http://www.anel.qc.ca/PDF/SalonsQE/Brochur...g_vf_web_12.pdfThank you for the file Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
celine-rc Posted September 30, 2010 at 11:46 AM Author Posted September 30, 2010 at 11:46 AM (edited) Since we have two release dates, I think one is for France and the other one for Québec. I have a feeling that they might do like for Autour du monde and release it there first. I think that the 12th might be for France because in the 7 jours, it said that we could win something and attend the release of the book and that's on the 20th... I'm really not sure though... Either way, it's pretty soon. It isn't on Archambault yet and Renaud-Bray just says October 2010 which isn't very helpful... But on the side of the publishing house (Les Intouchables) it says the 12th... I'm lost. Does anyone know, is anyone sure of what's going on? Edited September 30, 2010 at 11:48 AM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.