ladylindsey Posted September 28, 2010 at 05:35 AM Posted September 28, 2010 at 05:35 AM (edited) so it is only coming out in Québec on the 12th? Not in France as well? cause I will actually be in France for once when something is released Edited September 28, 2010 at 05:41 AM by ladylindsey Quote
Davey84 Posted September 28, 2010 at 07:09 AM Posted September 28, 2010 at 07:09 AM Awwwww, i'm so happy!! Laurent is the personnal photograph of Celine, so we will see many many many looks and dresses of Celine that we never saw before even more work for Frida! I love the cover photo btw! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Claudette Posted September 28, 2010 at 07:21 AM Posted September 28, 2010 at 07:21 AM Better add this to my Christmas list... What an exiting week this is turning out to be. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
the power of celine Posted September 28, 2010 at 08:30 AM Posted September 28, 2010 at 08:30 AM looks nice Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Bellamy Posted September 28, 2010 at 10:01 AM Posted September 28, 2010 at 10:01 AM TBTW, the red heads confirmed that this book is the coffee table book...That's weird. Cause it's not from Gerard, nor it's a very limited edition as they said before. I love the cover photo btw! Is it a photo from SSD or some other album recording session? I think I've seen similar photo or video before. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celine-rc Posted September 28, 2010 at 11:31 AM Author Posted September 28, 2010 at 11:31 AM I love the cover. She's so beautiful as usual. The first time I read the article, I thought that it was Céline who was in the drugs and alcohol. I can't wait for it to come out! This is such an exiting week! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
ghazal Posted September 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM Posted September 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM wow thats a great news Quote
CSCfan Posted September 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM Posted September 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM That's weird. Cause it's not from Gerard, nor it's a very limited edition as they said before. Depends on where it's released.... if it's Quebec only, it's limited... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Davey84 Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:10 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:10 PM I love the cover photo btw! Is it a photo from SSD or some other album recording session? I think I've seen similar photo or video before. Actually it's from the I'm Your Angel recording session! http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/4124916.jpg Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
cmcdaori Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:20 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:20 PM That is gorgeous. BTW, off topic but does anyone know where I can purchase the Autour Du Monde book? Archambault.ca or Amazon.ca. Yeah, another book I will get. As i see, there is no on amazon.ca. There is no on any. Can anybody find it?? Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
celinefan5 Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger coffee table between this and Miracle and Autour du Monde.... Me too Quote
celinefan5 Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:47 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:47 PM This is great news! I wonder when Celinedion.com will talk about it?? Quote
Davey84 Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:47 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:47 PM 12 october 2011 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
cmcdaori Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:49 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:49 PM (edited) 12 october 2011 Haha. I was wondering how no any item on amazon, but when is coming out? I think im confused. Edited September 28, 2010 at 12:57 PM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
C_Airin_D Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:59 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 12:59 PM OMD! Grat news.. new photos.. that i surely would not get.. ;( Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
cmcdaori Posted September 28, 2010 at 01:29 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 01:29 PM OMD! Grat news.. new photos.. that i surely would not get.. ;( Dont worry. If the situation continues up this way as it is now, nobody will be able to buy the book except canadians. And it seems is coming out this year. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 28, 2010 at 02:18 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 02:18 PM whatever happened to the english adaption of AU TOUR DU MONDE? Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Bellamy Posted September 28, 2010 at 02:32 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 02:32 PM That's weird. Cause it's not from Gerard, nor it's a very limited edition as they said before. Depends on where it's released.... if it's Quebec only, it's limited...But not only hundreds copies for the "senior" fans only. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Teodora Posted September 28, 2010 at 02:56 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 02:56 PM I want it! I want it! I want it! Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 28, 2010 at 02:58 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 02:58 PM I think you'll probably be able to buy it online. Why wouldn't it be available on the internet?Even so I don't have the funds to do so. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Brody-Celine Posted September 28, 2010 at 03:47 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 03:47 PM Yaaaaay ! I Probably wont be able to have this until Christmas since i only just got Autour Du Monde haha! Quote
the power of celine Posted September 28, 2010 at 03:50 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 03:50 PM I want it! I want it! I want it! me to me to me to Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
NancyxxM Posted September 28, 2010 at 07:51 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 07:51 PM Because I live in U.K would i still be able to order it off the net?? Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
RomualdlovesCeline Posted September 28, 2010 at 07:59 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 07:59 PM As usual, good news never comes alone!!! We mentioned it a few months ago, The Red Heads indeed told you in exclusivity about the release of a new photo book of our favorite singer. A few months later we can now confirm that the Coffee Table Book will be released on October 12th! The photographer, Laurent Cayla, is a man who followed Céline for a few years and who saw her evolve in her life, her career. Laurent Cayla counts with his book how this star couple succeeded in helping him to let go of his drug and alcohol addictions, and explains that the man he now is, is thanks to this amazing meeting. We really can’t wait to discover these new clichés… will this book reveal new treasures?! Rendez-vous in October! That's where I found the info about the coffee table book : http://www.lesredheads.com/en/2010/09/27/c...-laurent-cayla/ Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted September 28, 2010 at 09:10 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 09:10 PM I found promotional photos of the album on another site: Can't wait Quote
celinefanonline Posted September 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM Posted September 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM nice thanks for the pic Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celine-rc Posted September 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM Author Posted September 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM Thanks for the pics. They are all in the add for the contest that's in the 7 jours except for the one that she's sitting in the sand... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Julian Posted September 29, 2010 at 06:13 AM Posted September 29, 2010 at 06:13 AM I found promotional photos of the album on another site: Can't wait Awwhhh the pictures are so cute! I will buy it, no doubt! Quote
Julian Posted September 29, 2010 at 06:15 AM Posted September 29, 2010 at 06:15 AM so it is only coming out in Québec on the 12th? Not in France as well? cause I will actually be in France for once when something is released Me too, this is why i hope it will be released in France too! Where will you be(Which city)? Quote
genbidi1 Posted September 29, 2010 at 06:42 AM Posted September 29, 2010 at 06:42 AM (edited) Even tho i don't understand french I WANT IT I think it will be only released in quebec EBAY PEOPLE EBAY Edited September 29, 2010 at 06:45 AM by genbidi1 Quote GENNI B.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.