Ccile Posted October 19, 2010 at 04:46 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 04:46 PM She looks great!! Ca,'t wait to have this book!! Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
Teodora Posted October 19, 2010 at 06:31 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 06:31 PM In the Cyberpress article they say the photos have not been altered by Photoshop or any such means. Yey! Now everybody will see how beautiful she really is Quote
Koolan Posted October 19, 2010 at 07:48 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 07:48 PM wow! thank you so much! That´s from the rehearsals of the Millennium Concert on December 31, 1999Oh, that's why I don't recognize it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
alltheway0384 Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:01 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:01 PM J' ai scanner ca pour vous je me suis dit ca les interesseras . bis http://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_362530080.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_618707081.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_363724082.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_899841083.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_517780084.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_395419085.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_301352086.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_922014087.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_355309088.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_889001089.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_920771090.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_565951091.jpghttp://img10.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_597171092.jpg Quote
Jessyka Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:04 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:04 PM Thank you! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Davey84 Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:04 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:04 PM awesome!! merci!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
pollsy Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:05 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:05 PM Amazing!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much :wub: Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
Céline74 Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:10 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:10 PM Merci beaucoup! Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
Brody-Celine Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:21 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:21 PM Omg these pics Are GOLD! Thank You so much. I just hope Santa * cough* I mean momma Will bring me this book Quote
celine4evauk Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:22 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:22 PM Where's everyone from the UK buying the book from? Boutique was soooo expensive, and can't find it anywhere. Quote
Timster Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:29 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:29 PM Where's everyone from the UK buying the book from? Boutique was soooo expensive, and can't find it anywhere. It's a shame it's not available on Amazon.fr, it seems it's only available in Canada... Quote
Davey84 Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:32 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:32 PM i couldn't even find it on amazon.ca! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Koolan Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:34 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:34 PM I didn't know Celine knows how to ice skate. They still haven't shipped my book yet. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Davey84 Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:35 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:35 PM Vic, she's from Canada! of course she can ice skate! She can also water ski, although i dunno if she still knows how to do that! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celinedionfan1 Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:39 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 09:39 PM love the pictures! can't wait to get the book Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
PatrickDion22 Posted October 20, 2010 at 01:14 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 01:14 AM Thank you for the photos! I am in utter love with her chateau style Laval home. It's so beautiful! Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
openthetelevision Posted October 20, 2010 at 03:23 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 03:23 AM thanks for the pictures i didnt know she can ice skate either XD Quote
I Love You Posted October 20, 2010 at 03:37 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 03:37 AM Merci, pour les Photos. Quote
Julian Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:00 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:00 AM Merci beaucoup pour les images Quote
genbidi1 Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:07 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:07 AM yep they are out of stock im hoping someone will list it on ebay Quote GENNI B.
Claudette Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:12 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:12 AM (edited) Vic, she's from Canada! of course she can ice skate! She can also water ski, although i dunno if she still knows how to do that! Water skiing is easy. I can also do it... It is the ice skating that is a bit of a problem I also didn't know Celine can ice skate. It looks like she is a woman with a lot of talents... Thanks for posting the scans! Looks like I'm stuck with the boutique... Edited October 20, 2010 at 06:20 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
genbidi1 Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:58 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:58 AM (edited) I found this site too http://www.archambault.ca/qmi/catalog/prod...H002696854& but, I'm having a hard time figuring out the payment options Edited October 20, 2010 at 09:59 AM by genbidi1 Quote GENNI B.
Davey84 Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:11 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:11 AM I tried to order the book through archambault, I get this message Shipping is not available in the country provided for at least one shipping address. Please choose another address. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
genbidi1 Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:26 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:26 AM just brought a book go REDHEADS!! they are really understanding if you email them and explaning you cant pay via the options listed Quote GENNI B.
Julian Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:47 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:47 AM I tried to order the book through archambault, I get this message Shipping is not available in the country provided for at least one shipping address. Please choose another address. Same here Quote
celine-rc Posted October 20, 2010 at 12:03 PM Author Posted October 20, 2010 at 12:03 PM Honestly, I didn't know Céline could skate. René obviously plays hockey but Céline staking. The woman if filled with talents. I'm going to buy my book tonight after school! Can't wait! I'll tell everyone what to expect. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
cmcdaori Posted October 20, 2010 at 12:08 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 12:08 PM just brought a book go REDHEADS!! they are really understanding if you email them and explaning you cant pay via the options listed I agree with everything except that the price is really expensive. Maybe some other time i'll take it. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
ladylindsey Posted October 20, 2010 at 01:01 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 01:01 PM just ordered mine from Archambault's Canada Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted October 20, 2010 at 03:10 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 03:10 PM I'm getting mine from Archambault. I like the price.Actually I think I might get 2 because some of these pics are so good that I'm going to want to rip them out and frame them on the wall Quote
Acacia Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:02 PM Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:02 PM It's such a treat to see these new pictures from the past! and I'm completely in love with them!!! I can't wait to get a copy of the book for myself! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.