cmcdaori Posted October 26, 2010 at 04:31 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 04:31 PM Can somebody find me the link of the book on amazon.ca? I cant find it. Or give me the site you ordered from. Thank you. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/2895494282/ref=oss_product (Now it says "usually ships within 1 to 4 months" but my delivery estimate is still Nov 2-12, what the...?) Thanx for the link, but what is this? Why is not in stock? Craziness .. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Koolan Posted October 26, 2010 at 08:38 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 08:38 PM Thanks! My book is shipped. From where did u take? Redheads?Aha, finally on amazon. Cool.Archambault. Check Amazon.fr Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ladylindsey Posted October 26, 2010 at 08:42 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 08:42 PM I ordered from amazon.ca- mine says the same- 1-4 months but also says will arrive b/t Nov 9-29.....realllly anxious to see it! Quote
dandoodles Posted October 26, 2010 at 09:53 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 09:53 PM Lindsey mine said that to...i dont get it...but i hope it gets here SOOOOOON! Quote
Koolan Posted October 26, 2010 at 10:07 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 10:07 PM ^ Why don't both of you order from Archambault? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
cmcdaori Posted October 27, 2010 at 07:59 AM Posted October 27, 2010 at 07:59 AM (edited) ^ Why don't both of you order from Archambault? Is it safe and regular site cuz i only buy from safety ones? Edited: By the way, it seems not avaliable for the moment. Can you find me the right link? Thank you. Edited October 27, 2010 at 08:02 AM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
ladylindsey Posted October 28, 2010 at 01:33 AM Posted October 28, 2010 at 01:33 AM Mine shipped today from amazon.ca! Should get here Nov 2nd ish. WOOOOOOOO! Quote
SensationalCeline Posted October 28, 2010 at 02:17 AM Posted October 28, 2010 at 02:17 AM Mine shipped today from amazon.ca! Should get here Nov 2nd ish. WOOOOOOOO! I ordered mine yesterday and it said it could take 1-4 months. When did you order yours? Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Koolan Posted October 28, 2010 at 02:19 AM Posted October 28, 2010 at 02:19 AM ^ Why don't both of you order from Archambault? Is it safe and regular site cuz i only buy from safety ones? Edited: By the way, it seems not avaliable for the moment. Can you find me the right link? Thank you.They don't ship outside of Canada and US. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ladylindsey Posted October 28, 2010 at 05:09 AM Posted October 28, 2010 at 05:09 AM Mine shipped today from amazon.ca! Should get here Nov 2nd ish. WOOOOOOOO! I ordered mine yesterday and it said it could take 1-4 months. When did you order yours? about a week or less ago! You should get an email shortly I would think saying yours is shipping, too Quote
cmcdaori Posted October 28, 2010 at 08:36 AM Posted October 28, 2010 at 08:36 AM (edited) Awesome Lid, i have to try on amazon.ca too . Edited: I've ordered mine from amazon.ca too and it says is gonna be shipped for 1 or 2 week. I hope so. Edited October 28, 2010 at 08:41 AM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
ladylindsey Posted October 28, 2010 at 07:48 PM Posted October 28, 2010 at 07:48 PM WOW okay. I ordered on the 21st from amazon.ca, they sent a shipping notification yesterday, and I have the book in my hands today! Very nice! now I'm gonna go lose myself in my happy place haha Quote
Claudette Posted October 28, 2010 at 07:50 PM Posted October 28, 2010 at 07:50 PM I also orderd mine from amazon.ca, but I haven't even received an e-mail to say that it has been shipped yet. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ladylindsey Posted October 28, 2010 at 07:52 PM Posted October 28, 2010 at 07:52 PM surely they wouldn't base it on where you are, but by when you ordered to ship it? When did you order? Quote
Claudette Posted October 28, 2010 at 07:57 PM Posted October 28, 2010 at 07:57 PM (edited) The 21st. Do you think that it is possible that they may have shipped it but they just didn't send me an e-mail. That has happened to me a few times before. Edited October 28, 2010 at 08:00 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ladylindsey Posted October 28, 2010 at 08:19 PM Posted October 28, 2010 at 08:19 PM (edited) They could have done- I would maybe email them to check on your order status. SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--There are lots of photos of Celine eating cake...haha there seem to have been lots of personal parties that were photographed. And there is the baby shower of RC with a pregnant Céline and her daddy!!! love love love! and one of her grabbing Rene's butt! haha Edited October 28, 2010 at 08:32 PM by ladylindsey Quote
Teodora Posted October 28, 2010 at 09:06 PM Posted October 28, 2010 at 09:06 PM They could have done- I would maybe email them to check on your order status. SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--There are lots of photos of Celine eating cake...haha there seem to have been lots of personal parties that were photographed. And there is the baby shower of RC with a pregnant Céline and her daddy!!! love love love! and one of her grabbing Rene's butt! haha That's hilarious!! And very sexy! I'm ordering mine tomorrow... Well, actually today, cause it's past midnight where I am. Quote
SensationalCeline Posted October 28, 2010 at 09:24 PM Posted October 28, 2010 at 09:24 PM They could have done- I would maybe email them to check on your order status. SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--There are lots of photos of Celine eating cake...haha there seem to have been lots of personal parties that were photographed. And there is the baby shower of RC with a pregnant Céline and her daddy!!! love love love! and one of her grabbing Rene's butt! haha That just made me even more anxious to get it!! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
celine-rc Posted October 28, 2010 at 11:14 PM Author Posted October 28, 2010 at 11:14 PM They could have done- I would maybe email them to check on your order status. SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--There are lots of photos of Celine eating cake...haha there seem to have been lots of personal parties that were photographed. And there is the baby shower of RC with a pregnant Céline and her daddy!!! love love love! and one of her grabbing Rene's butt! haha That just made me even more anxious to get it!! What page is this picture on? I can't find it... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Teodora Posted October 29, 2010 at 11:32 PM Posted October 29, 2010 at 11:32 PM I just ordered it from Amazon.ca too. But they say estimated shipping December 10 - February 13.... Quote
Frida Posted October 30, 2010 at 08:53 AM Posted October 30, 2010 at 08:53 AM Amazon.ca sent my book yesterday Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Teodora Posted October 30, 2010 at 01:36 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 01:36 PM Amazon.ca sent my book yesterday Can you tell if, when you placed the order, they gave you a shipping estimate longer than a month? I hope I won't have to wait till February to get it... Quote
kevincheung410 Posted October 30, 2010 at 02:04 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 02:04 PM amazon.fr is still unavailable... Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Frida Posted October 30, 2010 at 03:28 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 03:28 PM Amazon.ca sent my book yesterday Can you tell if, when you placed the order, they gave you a shipping estimate longer than a month? I hope I won't have to wait till February to get it... No, I placed the order on Oct 22nd and the delivery estimate was nov 2-12 (and accoring to the order page I should have it on tuesday ) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 30, 2010 at 04:30 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 04:30 PM (edited) I hope to get my book this week Edited October 30, 2010 at 04:30 PM by CelineTheBest5 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Claudette Posted October 30, 2010 at 04:34 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 04:34 PM Mine has finally shipped! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Brody-Celine Posted October 30, 2010 at 09:36 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 09:36 PM Ok thats it , i MUST have this book haha! How Expensive is it LOL?! Quote
JP Posted October 30, 2010 at 09:58 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 09:58 PM I just finished reading it! I'm so touched by Laurent's story, he is so honest, so true! I have no words to say how proud I am of Celine, to let Laurent in her family party, around RC, while he was high on drugs, because she knew he really didn't feel good, and did her best to save him, and it worked! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Julian Posted October 31, 2010 at 07:20 AM Posted October 31, 2010 at 07:20 AM Can we have some photos of the cover? or a page inside? I wonder how it looks like Quote
Frida Posted October 31, 2010 at 08:54 AM Posted October 31, 2010 at 08:54 AM Ok thats it , i MUST have this book haha! How Expensive is it LOL?! It cost me 70 CAD incl. shipping to Europe, but I chose the fasted shipping method... I just finished reading it! I'm so touched by Laurent's story, he is so honest, so true! I have no words to say how proud I am of Celine, to let Laurent in her family party, around RC, while he was high on drugs, because she knew he really didn't feel good, and did her best to save him, and it worked! Oh wow Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.