Alex_Incognito Posted November 18, 2010 at 09:16 PM Posted November 18, 2010 at 09:16 PM They gave their blessing for him to do what he wanted with this book. After all, they wrote the prologue of the book. There's nothing wrong with the concerpt----it's about how Rene and Celine changed his life and through his photography. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
RomualdlovesCeline Posted November 18, 2010 at 10:46 PM Posted November 18, 2010 at 10:46 PM (edited) They gave their blessing for him to do what he wanted with this book. After all, they wrote the prologue of the book. There's nothing wrong with the concerpt----it's about how Rene and Celine changed his life and through his photography. Exactly, Rene, Celine and the photograph are all delusionals Edited November 18, 2010 at 10:47 PM by RomualdlovesCeline Quote
Claudette Posted November 18, 2010 at 10:53 PM Posted November 18, 2010 at 10:53 PM (edited) I've kept my mouth shut long enough now. If you don't like the idea and the book, don't buy it, as simple as that, but stop trying to convince the rest of us that it is rubbish. If we would like to waste money on it, that is our problem, not yours. Thanks for your concern, but we are all adults here... Why do you even post on here because I've never read a positive comment from you since you became a member? Edited November 18, 2010 at 10:56 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Davey84 Posted November 18, 2010 at 10:55 PM Posted November 18, 2010 at 10:55 PM Claudette just took the words right out of my mouth! If you're always negative about Céline and her choices, why are you a so called fan in the first place!? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
RomualdlovesCeline Posted November 18, 2010 at 10:58 PM Posted November 18, 2010 at 10:58 PM Claudette just took the words right out of my mouth! If you're always negative about Céline and her choices, why are you a so called fan in the first place!? I'm a fan of her voice but the way she promotes her personal life to the media = I'm not a fan of that. Quote
Davey84 Posted November 18, 2010 at 11:01 PM Posted November 18, 2010 at 11:01 PM Fine! Then do us all a favour and only talk about her music and voice, and not how you hate the fact she's 'selling' her life in the media in every single post. Thank you Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celine-rc Posted November 18, 2010 at 11:35 PM Author Posted November 18, 2010 at 11:35 PM I don't want to get too involved but I agree with Davey 84. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Alex_Incognito Posted November 19, 2010 at 01:33 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 01:33 AM Claudette! I admire you for standing up! You go, girl! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CelineTheBest5 Posted November 19, 2010 at 02:03 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 02:03 AM Claudette just took the words right out of my mouth! If you're always negative about Céline and her choices, why are you a so called fan in the first place!? I'm a fan of her voice but the way she promotes her personal life to the media = I'm not a fan of that. So dont buy anything more than her CDs and DVDs, I'm sure no one wants here a member like you that only writes negative comments about Celine and her personal life......And if you like singers that dont "share her/his personal life" go for it! No one will be sad because of it!I'm sure we all adults here and anyone is forced to be a Celine fan, anyone is free to get out! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
RomualdlovesCeline Posted November 19, 2010 at 02:13 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 02:13 AM Claudette just took the words right out of my mouth! If you're always negative about Céline and her choices, why are you a so called fan in the first place!? I'm a fan of her voice but the way she promotes her personal life to the media = I'm not a fan of that. So dont buy anything more than her CDs and DVDs, I'm sure no one wants here a member like you that only writes negative comments about Celine and her personal life......And if you like singers that dont "share her/his personal life" go for it! No one will be sad because of it!I'm sure we all adults here and anyone is forced to be a Celine fan, anyone is free to get out! I understood all of your opinions. I was just sharing my opinion on the book; people may like my opinion [that's great] or they would dislike [that's great too] but stop bashing me because I said my opinion... Quote
Belle Céline Posted November 19, 2010 at 03:07 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 03:07 AM Claudette just took the words right out of my mouth! If you're always negative about Céline and her choices, why are you a so called fan in the first place!? I'm a fan of her voice but the way she promotes her personal life to the media = I'm not a fan of that. If you don't like it when why is your sig a photo of her from backstage? that's part of her personal life. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
CDion05 Posted November 19, 2010 at 03:58 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 03:58 AM Claudette just took the words right out of my mouth! If you're always negative about Céline and her choices, why are you a so called fan in the first place!? I'm a fan of her voice but the way she promotes her personal life to the media = I'm not a fan of that. So dont buy anything more than her CDs and DVDs, I'm sure no one wants here a member like you that only writes negative comments about Celine and her personal life......And if you like singers that dont "share her/his personal life" go for it! No one will be sad because of it!I'm sure we all adults here and anyone is forced to be a Celine fan, anyone is free to get out! I understood all of your opinions. I was just sharing my opinion on the book; people may like my opinion [that's great] or they would dislike [that's great too] but stop bashing me because I said my opinion... I think people are upset because you aren't just sharing your opinion about the book. If you had simply stated you didn't like the book once, ok fine, but to keep bringing up that you don't like/don't approve of the way Celine "sells her self to the media" is doing far more than saying you don't like one book. It's reflecting that you have a bad opinion of Celine and I don't think you can really be surprised that some people don't appreciate when you do that. I don't mean this to be bashing in any way. Quote
I Love You Posted November 19, 2010 at 04:03 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 04:03 AM Is cheaper on the Archambalt website. http://www.archambault.ca/celine-audela-de...002696854-en-pr. Thank you so much for that link, maybe I can convince my mum to buy this for me for christmas now, lol. she said she wouldn't pay like £40(ish) for a book, lol Your Most welcome. Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted November 19, 2010 at 05:20 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 05:20 AM (edited) If you don't like it when why is your sig a photo of her from backstage? that's part of her personal life. The photo in my signature is Celine wearing a gown she had exactly worn when making an interview for Chinese media. On 5:32 she wears the same gown but in black:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnOdxFZmr6E I was not talking about Autour du monde because this book is not too much personal becoz it's mostly pictures of her around the world and in her concerts. The Autour du monde book had mostly photos of her that you could see in magazines or see in video interviews or concerts. However, Au dela de l'image has PRIVATE photos that wasn't meant to be viewed by the public but it was meant to be in her album photos. I don't like that kind of photos becoz she's opening up too much and I feel like it's too much over-exposure for an uncalled cause. Now, I don't mind people that like the book; everybody is free and I'm not here to condemn someone or to make people feel bad; it's just an opinion that's all Edited November 19, 2010 at 05:22 AM by RomualdlovesCeline Quote
Belle Céline Posted November 19, 2010 at 05:42 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 05:42 AM (edited) If they were meant to be private photo's Celine and Rene wouldn't have allowed them to be published in a book everyone could buy, they would have simply kept them private if they wanted them to be private family only photo's. Edited November 19, 2010 at 05:43 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
celinefanonline Posted November 19, 2010 at 07:03 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 07:03 AM hey RomualdlovesCeline the video u showed it's Japanese not chinese.... lol and yeah agree to Belle Celine, Celine and Rene has gave the photographer the right to publish those pic other wise don't think this book would release Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
anewdayhascome Posted November 19, 2010 at 07:16 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 07:16 AM and the money goes to the foundation so it's quite wise Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Javito Posted November 19, 2010 at 10:15 AM Posted November 19, 2010 at 10:15 AM I'm totally freaking out, Aurora (dawn) told us in the spanish section that in the book its said that Céline also recorded "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" in the TAST sessions! So add another unreleased song to the list! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Spilis Posted November 19, 2010 at 12:33 PM Posted November 19, 2010 at 12:33 PM Could someone give me full instructions about ordering this book??? I live in Greece and I used to buy celinish stuff through amazon, but this is not available there... thank you in advance.... Quote
Frida Posted November 19, 2010 at 02:05 PM Posted November 19, 2010 at 02:05 PM The photo in my signature is Celine wearing a gown she had exactly worn when making an interview for Chinese media. On 5:32 she wears the same gown but in black:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnOdxFZmr6E You mean except for the fact that they have entirely different sleeves, fabric and embroidery? Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
mirage Posted November 19, 2010 at 08:37 PM Posted November 19, 2010 at 08:37 PM I'm totally freaking out, Aurora (dawn) told us in the spanish section that in the book its said that Céline also recorded "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" in the TAST sessions! So add another unreleased song to the list! that would be nice to have :D Quote
the power of celine Posted November 22, 2010 at 08:59 AM Posted November 22, 2010 at 08:59 AM I've kept my mouth shut long enough now. If you don't like the idea and the book, don't buy it, as simple as that, but stop trying to convince the rest of us that it is rubbish. If we would like to waste money on it, that is our problem, not yours. Thanks for your concern, but we are all adults here... Why do you even post on here because I've never read a positive comment from you since you became a member? i'm tottaly agree Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
MichiG. Posted November 22, 2010 at 10:01 AM Posted November 22, 2010 at 10:01 AM I just received my copy on Friday just in time for my birthday (I gave it to myslef) Although I don't understand the French words it's soooo wonderful to see those pictures of Celine and her family!! It's a nice way to "be part" of her life without bothering her and her family. I really love the series of pictures from the "I'm your angel" recording session.It's really worth the price but everybody should decide for her/himself to spend the money! Thx to the RedHeads for herlping me to get the book! Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
Julian Posted November 22, 2010 at 10:24 AM Posted November 22, 2010 at 10:24 AM I just received my copy on Friday just in time for my birthday (I gave it to myslef) Although I don't understand the French words it's soooo wonderful to see those pictures of Celine and her family!! It's a nice way to "be part" of her life without bothering her and her family. I really love the series of pictures from the "I'm your angel" recording session.It's really worth the price but everybody should decide for her/himself to spend the money! Thx to the RedHeads for herlping me to get the book!Alles Gute nachträglich :happybday:I'm glad you like it. I also got it from the RHs Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted November 24, 2010 at 01:05 PM Posted November 24, 2010 at 01:05 PM (edited) I have My :clap: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7818/1007759d.jpg http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/3103/1007750.jpg http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9092/1007752.jpg http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1295/1007753g.jpg Edited November 24, 2010 at 01:06 PM by CELINE MARIE Quote
jessx Posted November 24, 2010 at 01:20 PM Posted November 24, 2010 at 01:20 PM I have My :clap: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7818/1007759d.jpg http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/3103/1007750.jpg http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9092/1007752.jpg http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1295/1007753g.jpg Thanks for the pics Quote
Julian Posted November 24, 2010 at 02:17 PM Posted November 24, 2010 at 02:17 PM I have My :clap: http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1295/1007753g.jpg Thanks for the pics What a hot Celine Quote
I Love You Posted November 25, 2010 at 04:26 AM Posted November 25, 2010 at 04:26 AM Just put the book, on my Christmas list. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 25, 2010 at 09:36 AM Posted November 25, 2010 at 09:36 AM Me too! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.