I Love You Posted November 3, 2010 at 10:11 PM Posted November 3, 2010 at 10:11 PM (edited) Is cheaper on the Archambalt website. http://www.archambault.ca/celine-audela-de...002696854-en-pr. Edited November 3, 2010 at 10:15 PM by I Love You Quote
ladylindsey Posted November 4, 2010 at 04:27 AM Posted November 4, 2010 at 04:27 AM They just delivered my book at my house! It took three days. Usually I have to go and get my packages at the postoffice and it takes weeks to get here, so this is beyond weird... :clap: :clap: i told you! It was super fast for me and I'm on the same continent haha. Quote
ladylindsey Posted November 4, 2010 at 04:29 AM Posted November 4, 2010 at 04:29 AM I loooooooove this book! I almost didn't buy it and now I am so happy I did. I think we as Celine fans should feel very fortunate that she is willing to share a part of her live with us. Between this book, Gerhards book and CTTEOTW, I really feel like I've become close to Celine in the past few months. You really get to know her a bit more in this book too. I love the pictures of the baby shower. She looked so cute with her baby bump. I feel the same way. It's quite different than Autour du Monde...it's much more like personal photographs... I love all the party pictures and the baby shower and the ones with her dad! Quote
Timster Posted November 4, 2010 at 07:56 AM Posted November 4, 2010 at 07:56 AM Is cheaper on the Archambalt website. http://www.archambault.ca/celine-audela-de...002696854-en-pr. Archambault don't ship outside US/Canada. Quote
Jenni Posted November 5, 2010 at 02:56 PM Posted November 5, 2010 at 02:56 PM I also bought the book from amazon.ca and got it this week. The delivery took only 36hrs! There's a lot of text which of course would be nice to understand, but I love the book for the pics only as well! Very nice! At the same time I also bought autour du monde as I finally gave up on waiting for an English version of it. It was another seller and there was only standard shipping available. The estimate was for Jan-Feb, but that one also came in two days! Now that's a book I love, absolutely awesome pictures! I love the one of Céline on the streets of Ginza in Tokyo! And people around her probably not recognizing her.. Good to see her so "free" and happy on the street, as a true tourist. Quote
SensationalCeline Posted November 5, 2010 at 08:33 PM Posted November 5, 2010 at 08:33 PM I really want to get Autour Du Monde. I had my sister order the image one by Laurent Cayla and she's holding it for me until Thanksgiving Break. She got it within a week!! I was so excited. I kind of want it now but I have to wait. Either way, I have it but then I don't! I couldn't get my mom to order it so I had to get my sister to. She didn't mind and I'm so happy she ordered it for me! She said it was very pretty. She doesn't really like Celine but I know she had to sneak a peek! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
SensationalCeline Posted November 5, 2010 at 08:37 PM Posted November 5, 2010 at 08:37 PM Thought I'd compare the size to For Keeps in case someone's wondering how big it is.. http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/DSC_0799.jpgThanks a lot Thx, it's big! wow looks verry beautiful want them both but i have no creditcard If you are looking for "For Keeps" I would check Barnes and Nobles bargain books because i got it brand new still in the shrinkwrap for $8 when I bought and it was orginally $40 something on their website. Now that was a deal! There was nothing wrong with it either. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Brody-Celine Posted November 5, 2010 at 10:01 PM Posted November 5, 2010 at 10:01 PM YAY YAY ! My Book Has Been Shipped :wub: :clap: Quote
WendyB Posted November 7, 2010 at 11:55 AM Posted November 7, 2010 at 11:55 AM I've succumbed and ordered it from amazon.ca Happy Christmas to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted November 7, 2010 at 12:05 PM Posted November 7, 2010 at 12:05 PM all in all, i have to say that the cover is sad Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celine4evauk Posted November 7, 2010 at 07:49 PM Posted November 7, 2010 at 07:49 PM YAY YAY ! My Book Has Been Shipped :wub: :clap: I've just checked my order. Its at Heathrow!! But it said possible delay due to extra carrier processing. Estimated delivery 9th Nov. Not bad considering i only ordered it on the 31st Oct. Hopefully will arrive this week. Quote
SFchick Posted November 7, 2010 at 08:32 PM Posted November 7, 2010 at 08:32 PM Can someone post the baby shower pics? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
smash Posted November 8, 2010 at 08:57 AM Posted November 8, 2010 at 08:57 AM Ordered my book last Wed, they said it will be shipped between 12th-19th Nov. Hope they post it this week. Suppose they will send me an email to let me know it has been shipped? Want the book soon, cant wait to get it. Quote
Brody-Celine Posted November 8, 2010 at 04:10 PM Posted November 8, 2010 at 04:10 PM Dannng just Checked With DHL and my book came today but my dad wasn't home I Hope Its at the neighbours. if not i will get it tomorrow , but i want it now haha! Quote
Brody-Celine Posted November 8, 2010 at 04:12 PM Posted November 8, 2010 at 04:12 PM YAY YAY ! My Book Has Been Shipped :wub: :clap: I've just checked my order. Its at Heathrow!! But it said possible delay due to extra carrier processing. Estimated delivery 9th Nov. Not bad considering i only ordered it on the 31st Oct. Hopefully will arrive this week. Ordered mine the same day as you ! and it came today but my dad wasnt home Im really pleased considering the estimated delivery was January or something!! Quote
mirage Posted November 8, 2010 at 06:07 PM Posted November 8, 2010 at 06:07 PM where did you all orderd? Quote
Claudette Posted November 8, 2010 at 06:11 PM Posted November 8, 2010 at 06:11 PM Brody, did you also ordered at amazon.ca.? I wonder what the story with them is. Because the same thing happened to me. The delivery date was sometime in December, and I got it two days after it was shipped, which is weird, considering how far I am from Canada. And I was also not home when DHL delivered it. Luckily they came back the following day. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ladylindsey Posted November 8, 2010 at 06:19 PM Posted November 8, 2010 at 06:19 PM If only the Boutique were as fast as amazon.ca hahaha Quote
Brody-Celine Posted November 8, 2010 at 07:02 PM Posted November 8, 2010 at 07:02 PM Brody, did you also ordered at amazon.ca.? I wonder what the story with them is. Because the same thing happened to me. The delivery date was sometime in December, and I got it two days after it was shipped, which is weird, considering how far I am from Canada. And I was also not home when DHL delivered it. Luckily they came back the following day. Yeah i ordered from Amazon.ca. its weird , i hope they comeback tomorrow ive been tracking the package every day haha! im gonna leave a note to tell them to drop it off at neighbours as no one is in tomorrow. But its Strange there was no little card through the door to say they had been i cant wait to get it Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted November 8, 2010 at 09:46 PM Posted November 8, 2010 at 09:46 PM its a little smaller? Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
danger Posted November 9, 2010 at 08:54 AM Posted November 9, 2010 at 08:54 AM I just got mine yesterday! It had been shipped 05.11 and delivered ( from Can. to PL) 08.11!!!! wowowow! That's a looot faster than you can recevie anything shipped from one city to another in PL!!! I'm not really satisfied with the book. Many shoots I've seen before. And I thnk on some of them Celine might have been drunk...hehe Quote
NancyxxM Posted November 9, 2010 at 09:00 AM Posted November 9, 2010 at 09:00 AM Drunk omdion??!! Wooahh i really want to see the photos now Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
Claudette Posted November 9, 2010 at 09:04 AM Posted November 9, 2010 at 09:04 AM Please tell me in which pics you think she was drunk. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
danger Posted November 9, 2010 at 10:47 AM Posted November 9, 2010 at 10:47 AM Those 3 picks when she is "trying" to dance with Rene. She wears just a bra and a skirt, barefeet. She defenitely looks like drunk or a bit dizzy after a few drinks.,,,,isn't she? Quote
Claudette Posted November 9, 2010 at 10:52 AM Posted November 9, 2010 at 10:52 AM That is a bikini top, nothing weird about walking around in that. They were on a boat. And I think she was just being... Celine... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
danger Posted November 9, 2010 at 10:54 AM Posted November 9, 2010 at 10:54 AM I know! She is having fun and that's all. I don't see anything wrong with her dressing but "Celine being Celine" here is way too overreacted ( is that the right expression?)like after % Quote
celine4evauk Posted November 9, 2010 at 11:24 AM Posted November 9, 2010 at 11:24 AM YAY YAY ! My Book Has Been Shipped :wub: :clap: I've just checked my order. Its at Heathrow!! But it said possible delay due to extra carrier processing. Estimated delivery 9th Nov. Not bad considering i only ordered it on the 31st Oct. Hopefully will arrive this week. Ordered mine the same day as you ! and it came today but my dad wasnt home Im really pleased considering the estimated delivery was January or something!! Yeah mine arrived yesterday too - and thankfully i was in. Just!!Love the book, glad i ordered it. Especially love the one page close up pics of RC - gorgeous. Quote
celine-rc Posted November 9, 2010 at 12:35 PM Author Posted November 9, 2010 at 12:35 PM I'm sure she wasn't really drunk, she might have had a bit too much to drink and was being Céline. We love her like that! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
gabeenogueira Posted November 9, 2010 at 05:24 PM Posted November 9, 2010 at 05:24 PM http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-jVKrVPq6eg/TNBWX9Q0bkI/AAAAAAAAA_o/jEm3Lr5kdok/s1600/livro%204%20-%20Celine%20au%20dela%20de%20l I received mine October 29th. Bought in amazon CA and it was very fast (only 7 days to arrive in Brazil). I LOVED IT!!! But I knew that maybe some people would not. Because technically it's not a good book. If you compare the quality of the pictures in "Au dela de l'image" with "Autour du monde", you will be desapointed. There is a lot of celine's grimaces, free photoshop pictures, no make-up, etc... But it's exactly what I loved in this book. You can see the REAL Céline. The "crazy" Céline that I love so much!!! There are a lot of text pages (wich I didn't expected) telling the story of Laurent (the photographer) and his problems with drugs, then how he met René and started to work with Celine. He also describes some pictures. I really loved it!!! There are some of the pictures in my blog and my orkut (here and here), if you want to see it. Quote visit THE WOMAN IN MEhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-jVKrVPq6eg/TLIMxqtlBRI/AAAAAAAAA7U/svEQf1SFLLg/S724/5%20fundo%20cinza%20A1.jpg
jeje03100 Posted November 9, 2010 at 08:20 PM Posted November 9, 2010 at 08:20 PM how many pages of text? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.