pollsy Posted October 22, 2010 at 11:50 AM Posted October 22, 2010 at 11:50 AM Thank you Thomas! Beautiful photos as always I really want my own copy... Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
NancyxxM Posted October 22, 2010 at 12:38 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 12:38 PM Wohoooo.. I have birthday money and I am going to order this book as soon as i get home now Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
Frida Posted October 22, 2010 at 01:20 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 01:20 PM Just ordered mine on amazon.ca, esimated delivery is nov 2-12. Hope everything works out (ended up costing 70 CAD incl shipping to europe for those interested) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Elaine Posted October 22, 2010 at 04:19 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 04:19 PM The book is $50, and the shipping cost is very high.International standard (8-24 business days) $34.55International expedited (6-14 business days) $48.05International rapid (4-5 business days) $88.00 Way too expensive... Oh Gosh... The boutique sent my book last thursday. I'm suppose to receive it in 15 days. How much are you going to pay in reais?? Some pictures of the book!!! //Laurent Cayla// This pictures are amazing!! I love the one in which RC is playing golf and the one in which Céline is going down a slide.Thank you so much for sharing! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
SensationalCeline Posted October 22, 2010 at 04:34 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 04:34 PM Why is the book not in the boutique anymore?? Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
C_Airin_D Posted October 22, 2010 at 04:42 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 04:42 PM Thank you Thomas! Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
SensationalCeline Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:00 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:00 PM If I have a american Amazon account, can I still order from Amazon.Ca? Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Frida Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:04 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:04 PM If I have a american Amazon account, can I still order from Amazon.Ca? I have three accounts, one for .ca/.com/.fr Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
SensationalCeline Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:11 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:11 PM If I have a american Amazon account, can I still order from Amazon.Ca? I have three accounts, one for .ca/.com/.fr So I have to make a seperate account? Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Frida Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:26 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:26 PM If I have a american Amazon account, can I still order from Amazon.Ca? I have three accounts, one for .ca/.com/.fr So I have to make a seperate account? I had to, but that might just be because of where I live, I don't know Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
CELINE MARIE Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:31 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:31 PM http://admin.ruefrontenac.com/photovault_library/thumbnails/440/2010/10/20/b4a7dc89b04a78f8651a986d0462bda0.jpghttp://admin.ruefrontenac.com/photovault_library/thumbnails/440/2010/10/20/df762255f02d5c0f6d5a0591cbfb08f1.jpghttp://admin.ruefrontenac.com/photovault_library/thumbnails/440/2010/10/20/b6ace9d81d1cb3665ee0b8b1fe5862ee.jpghttp://admin.ruefrontenac.com/photovault_library/thumbnails/440/2010/10/20/dc8026490fa9daf56633a0e84d5070cd.jpg Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:41 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 05:41 PM If I have a american Amazon account, can I still order from Amazon.Ca? I have three accounts, one for .ca/.com/.fr So I have to make a seperate account?No, its not necessary. I have only one account and I already bought itens in amazon.ca, amazon.com and amazon.fr Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Frida Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:12 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:12 PM No, its not necessary. I have only one account and I already bought itens in amazon.ca, amazon.com and amazon.fr How odd, I wonder why it's not working for me Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
pollsy Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:14 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:14 PM CELINE MARIE thank you for photos Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
Teodora Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:18 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:18 PM If I have a american Amazon account, can I still order from Amazon.Ca? You don't need different accounts! I ordered with the same account (username, password, credit card no. etc) from Amazon.com/.fr/.ca/.jp. Quote
the power of celine Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:49 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:49 PM thanks so much for al the beautiful pictures , i want a copy Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
SensationalCeline Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:52 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:52 PM If I have a american Amazon account, can I still order from Amazon.Ca? I have three accounts, one for .ca/.com/.fr So I have to make a seperate account?No, its not necessary. I have only one account and I already bought itens in amazon.ca, amazon.com and amazon.fr Teodora as well, thanks for letting me know!!! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
matt987 Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:56 PM Posted October 22, 2010 at 06:56 PM carnt order from celine dion website was gonna order it the other day glad i didnt found it cheaper on amazon.ca which i ordered today £45 including delivery should reach me before nov 12th even tho i clicked delivery 2-3 days carnt wait :) Quote
Thomas Posted October 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM Posted October 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM Some HQ: http://img255.imagevenue.com/loc562/th_38124_df762255f02d5c0f6d5a0591cbfb08f1_122_562lo.jpg http://img101.imagevenue.com/loc539/th_38111_b4a7dc89b04a78f8651a986d0462bda0_122_539lo.jpg http://img289.imagevenue.com/loc126/th_38117_b6ace9d81d1cb3665ee0b8b1fe5862ee_122_126lo.jpg http://img141.imagevenue.com/loc742/th_38119_dc8026490fa9daf56633a0e84d5070cd_122_742lo.jpg Quote
Koolan Posted October 26, 2010 at 06:02 AM Posted October 26, 2010 at 06:02 AM Thanks! My book is shipped. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
smash Posted October 26, 2010 at 06:55 AM Posted October 26, 2010 at 06:55 AM Hey, i'm so glad for you Koolan, enjoy it when it arrives. Quote
C_Airin_D Posted October 26, 2010 at 09:10 AM Posted October 26, 2010 at 09:10 AM Great, Koolan! Enjoy it! And Thomas thanks again for the HQ pics! Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
cmcdaori Posted October 26, 2010 at 09:13 AM Posted October 26, 2010 at 09:13 AM (edited) Thanks! My book is shipped. From where did u take? Redheads?Aha, finally on amazon. Cool. Edited October 26, 2010 at 09:14 AM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
cmcdaori Posted October 26, 2010 at 10:47 AM Posted October 26, 2010 at 10:47 AM Can somebody find me the link of the book on amazon.ca? I cant find it. Or give me the site you ordered from. Thank you. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Frida Posted October 26, 2010 at 11:05 AM Posted October 26, 2010 at 11:05 AM Can somebody find me the link of the book on amazon.ca? I cant find it. Or give me the site you ordered from. Thank you. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/2895494282/ref=oss_product (Now it says "usually ships within 1 to 4 months" but my delivery estimate is still Nov 2-12, what the...?) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Jackie Posted October 26, 2010 at 12:20 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 12:20 PM Thomas, thanks for your HQs! Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
neurotica Posted October 26, 2010 at 01:10 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 01:10 PM C'est genial, merci pour les scans et le photos Quote
pollsy Posted October 26, 2010 at 01:10 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 01:10 PM Thanks for HQ's Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
kevincheung410 Posted October 26, 2010 at 01:36 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 01:36 PM Thank Thomas‘ sharing. Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Belle Céline Posted October 26, 2010 at 03:02 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 03:02 PM Thanks for the pics Thomas! Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.