cmcdaori Posted November 25, 2010 at 09:12 PM Posted November 25, 2010 at 09:12 PM Thanx for those photos. Awesome. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Bellamy Posted November 26, 2010 at 06:44 PM Posted November 26, 2010 at 06:44 PM Is it cheaper to buy this book from anywhere during the Black Friday sales? It's $32.97 on archambault.ca now. Seems it's cheaper? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
SensationalCeline Posted November 26, 2010 at 08:00 PM Posted November 26, 2010 at 08:00 PM Finally got my book!!! It's amazing. I took a picure of the picture where she is on the phone and now it's the wallpaper for my phone. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
NancyxxM Posted November 26, 2010 at 08:38 PM Posted November 26, 2010 at 08:38 PM Woahh... i really want this book so much but there is no way possible that i am gonna get it Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
puttybuddy Posted November 27, 2010 at 01:18 AM Posted November 27, 2010 at 01:18 AM I pre-ordered this book from Team Celine and received it in 5 days, I love it! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Bellamy Posted November 28, 2010 at 02:28 PM Posted November 28, 2010 at 02:28 PM Why my order status on archambault.ca is "on hold" now? Is it normal or they don't want to charge from my credit card? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Alex_Incognito Posted November 28, 2010 at 03:41 PM Posted November 28, 2010 at 03:41 PM Often in the US and canada they put a hold on your credit card and then actually debit it when the item is shipped. I guess that's just to prove that people actually have the money! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Bellamy Posted November 29, 2010 at 06:06 PM Posted November 29, 2010 at 06:06 PM Ok. So it's same as Amazon. I just hope they won't refuse my card cause it's issued from China. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
dancer105 Posted November 30, 2010 at 07:27 AM Posted November 30, 2010 at 07:27 AM ^^^^^I hope everything goes well with your order!!! Christmas gift #1I can't wait! Quote
celinedream Posted November 30, 2010 at 04:24 PM Posted November 30, 2010 at 04:24 PM for those of you who haven't got it yet, Céline Québecois in fb has uploaded some photos of the book Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
pollsy Posted November 30, 2010 at 05:28 PM Posted November 30, 2010 at 05:28 PM (edited) Can someone know from where i can оrder the book withou using credit card..i meant to pay when i receive it? is this possible.. Thanks in advance Edited November 30, 2010 at 05:28 PM by pollsy Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
smash Posted November 30, 2010 at 09:12 PM Posted November 30, 2010 at 09:12 PM I dont think anyone will send the book and then you pay when it arrives. AS far as i know a person has to pay upfront first, then they send the book. Hope you can get it somehow. Quote
QueenCeline Posted December 10, 2010 at 12:29 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 12:29 AM Has anyone ever bought anything from www.archambault.ca? Is it a secure website? I only ask because I don't normally buy things from websites in other languages. Did anyone who bought this book from www.archambault.ca receive it? Bellamy? Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
celine-rc Posted December 10, 2010 at 12:59 AM Author Posted December 10, 2010 at 12:59 AM I'm pretty sure you can trust Archambault. They're a really good compagny. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Bellamy Posted December 10, 2010 at 02:17 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 02:17 AM Has anyone ever bought anything from www.archambault.ca? Is it a secure website? I only ask because I don't normally buy things from websites in other languages. Did anyone who bought this book from www.archambault.ca receive it? Bellamy?Yes, it's been shipped to my friend in the US. I should have it before Xmas. And they do have English version of the website. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
QueenCeline Posted December 10, 2010 at 03:15 AM Posted December 10, 2010 at 03:15 AM Has anyone ever bought anything from www.archambault.ca? Is it a secure website? I only ask because I don't normally buy things from websites in other languages. Did anyone who bought this book from www.archambault.ca receive it? Bellamy?Yes, it's been shipped to my friend in the US. I should have it before Xmas. And they do have English version of the website. Ok great! Thanks alot guys! Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
Celine684201 Posted December 12, 2010 at 07:31 AM Posted December 12, 2010 at 07:31 AM Can someone put one on Amazon.com for me...I have a giftcard and would like to use it because if not I will have a hundred dollar present wasted...PLEASE I will be forever grateful...Email me the link @ : Celine684201@live.com or PM me...or post me a message on FB... Full Name: Antoinette K. KaczmarczykThanks In Advance!Antoinette Quote "Lfe is too short to wake up with regrets. So believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life was easy. They just promised it would be worth it"
mirage Posted December 12, 2010 at 11:43 AM Posted December 12, 2010 at 11:43 AM for those of you who haven't got it yet, Céline Québecois in fb has uploaded some photos of the book some amazing pictures... What where they doing here? PLaying Le Banquier??http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs568.ash2/149061_168814763138606_100000302512838_393926_5891711_n.jpg she didnt were this a long time in the LTAL tour right?http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs985.snc4/75806_168708606482555_100000302512838_393234_5287829_n.jpg Learning lyrcis http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs583.ash2/150527_168709596482456_100000302512838_393261_8139202_n.jpg http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs948.snc4/74109_168709656482450_100000302512838_393263_3000545_n.jpg amazing pictures in the book, hope we get someday another book from Gerard with these kind of 'backstage' pictures, the more private ones... Quote
Jessyka Posted December 12, 2010 at 12:04 PM Posted December 12, 2010 at 12:04 PM Whoa, look at the hair! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Javito Posted December 12, 2010 at 02:00 PM Posted December 12, 2010 at 02:00 PM for those of you who haven't got it yet, Céline Québecois in fb has uploaded some photos of the book some amazing pictures... http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs583.ash2/150527_168709596482456_100000302512838_393261_8139202_n.jpg http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs948.snc4/74109_168709656482450_100000302512838_393263_3000545_n.jpg WOAAA!! Look at that hair!! Is that lenght real??? :blink: Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celine-rc Posted December 12, 2010 at 09:06 PM Author Posted December 12, 2010 at 09:06 PM For the first ones where they're playing Le Banquier, it was this charity thing at Le Mirage, I think and that was part of the activites. The pictures are really beautiful though! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Javito Posted December 12, 2010 at 10:14 PM Posted December 12, 2010 at 10:14 PM Has somebody ordered the book from Amazon.ca? How long did it take to arrive to you? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Matias Posted December 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM Posted December 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM for those of you who haven't got it yet, Céline Québecois in fb has uploaded some photos of the book some amazing pictures... http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs583.ash2/150527_168709596482456_100000302512838_393261_8139202_n.jpg http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs948.snc4/74109_168709656482450_100000302512838_393263_3000545_n.jpg WOAAA!! Look at that hair!! Is that lenght real??? :blink: No! she was wearing those extentions for the opening show of LTAL tour in Boston ( the American leg of the tour) she said that she wasn't feeling very comfortable with her hair, it was way to long! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Mozzy88 Posted December 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM Posted December 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM Has somebody ordered the book from Amazon.ca? How long did it take to arrive to you? 5-6 working days. I live in Italy. Quote Visita CelineDionItalia.com http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pnghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/susannacastiello/firmaforum.jpgMy Facebook page ----- My Flickr page
Javito Posted December 13, 2010 at 12:28 AM Posted December 13, 2010 at 12:28 AM (edited) Has somebody ordered the book from Amazon.ca? How long did it take to arrive to you? 5-6 working days. I live in Italy. That's quick! Which shipping method did you select? I guess that's priority (the fastest one available) no? Because they offer three shipping options (standard, express and priority) but there's not much difference between standard and priority (9 euros moreless!) Edited December 13, 2010 at 12:28 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted February 15, 2011 at 12:47 PM Posted February 15, 2011 at 12:47 PM Who can/wants contact someone from Céline's management to ask if they will sell this book in the boutique in Vegas?? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
duri Posted February 15, 2011 at 01:49 PM Posted February 15, 2011 at 01:49 PM I just got my copy yesterday, there is many Céline´s private photos I had never seen before, I was a bit surprise how often Céline and family spent Christmas at Mirage club in montreal, and another for me new fact is that Céline´s sister Linda has married in 1998. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Bellamy Posted February 20, 2011 at 05:13 PM Posted February 20, 2011 at 05:13 PM Finally I got my copy today and the Marc Dupre album. Although it's a long time. I can't complain, cause I didn't pay any postage. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
nuts2you Posted February 20, 2011 at 07:22 PM Posted February 20, 2011 at 07:22 PM I wondering if this book will be available at the celine store. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted February 20, 2011 at 07:38 PM Posted February 20, 2011 at 07:38 PM dang that hair is like mine oonce was.she looks good. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.