ennostiel Posted May 12, 2009 at 01:17 PM Author Posted May 12, 2009 at 01:17 PM OK, just writing to let you know that I'm still here and still not giving up on the project - though there isn't much going on, it's mostly waiting for responses now, and besides I've been really busy recently... But I still believe we'll make it in the end. I'm still looking for the most affordable offer regarding the making of a statuette, but just like I said before - there's no hurry, it's gonna take about a year before we have to order it anyway, so right now we all just need to be patient and not forget what our goal is Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
ashleylovesceline Posted May 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM Posted May 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM Keep us updated and let us know what we can do to help when the time comes! Quote
teresad29 Posted May 22, 2009 at 04:08 PM Posted May 22, 2009 at 04:08 PM Thanks for letting us know. When ever we start doing this I will be here to help. thanks, Teresa Quote
CynthiaTDL Posted May 22, 2009 at 05:16 PM Posted May 22, 2009 at 05:16 PM (edited) OK, just writing to let you know that I'm still here and still not giving up on the project - though there isn't much going on, it's mostly waiting for responses now, and besides I've been really busy recently... But I still believe we'll make it in the end. I'm still looking for the most affordable offer regarding the making of a statuette, but just like I said before - there's no hurry, it's gonna take about a year before we have to order it anyway, so right now we all just need to be patient and not forget what our goal is Oh how nice to hear from you. You have been on my mind and in my prayers. As we all know, Rene was just in the hospital for a blocked artory. Take care and e-mail me anytime if you need something. God Bless You! Edited May 22, 2009 at 05:17 PM by CynthiaTDL Quote CynthiaTDL
ennostiel Posted May 23, 2009 at 02:43 PM Author Posted May 23, 2009 at 02:43 PM Yeah, I am aware of Rene's current state of health and very concerned about it. We just need to be understanding and patient and wait a bit until a better time comes and we'll hopefully be able to figure something out. Oh how nice to hear from you. You have been on my mind and in my prayers.Thank you Cynthia, the same goes from me to you and to other people from here who have been so supportive. I'm so happy to be part of this exceptional community Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
nuts2you Posted June 7, 2009 at 01:13 PM Posted June 7, 2009 at 01:13 PM Have u heard any news lately.Have u had time to look at prices for the award form where u are.Hopefully u will some thing soon, once Rc gets out of school.and they go back Home to Montreal.fingers crossed. Quote
Charlie92 Posted June 7, 2009 at 01:50 PM Posted June 7, 2009 at 01:50 PM Hope everything works out fine and if I could I would help you out Quote
CynthiaTDL Posted June 7, 2009 at 04:55 PM Posted June 7, 2009 at 04:55 PM Yeah, I am aware of Rene's current state of health and very concerned about it. We just need to be understanding and patient and wait a bit until a better time comes and we'll hopefully be able to figure something out. Oh how nice to hear from you. You have been on my mind and in my prayers.Thank you Cynthia, the same goes from me to you and to other people from here who have been so supportive. I'm so happy to be part of this exceptional community Have you gone to the new topics page and read the poem that God had me write to Celine & Rene. If you do read it let me know what you think.AFA Quote CynthiaTDL
ce-line Posted June 7, 2009 at 10:30 PM Posted June 7, 2009 at 10:30 PM I'll be patient! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
C.D._LoVer Posted June 8, 2009 at 09:24 AM Posted June 8, 2009 at 09:24 AM (edited) I love the idea. If I may, I would love to be a part of this just let me know what I can do. I think this an awesome display of how much we care for her. I think it means way more than some juno award any day because, i mean look, she has brought so many people together though her music. She has inspired and been there for us through the years. There is not a anything we can give that can thank her enough but I think this is pretty close. She'll love it. Edited June 8, 2009 at 09:33 AM by C.D._LoVer Quote http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.
ennostiel Posted June 9, 2009 at 12:43 PM Author Posted June 9, 2009 at 12:43 PM Hey guys, thanks so much for your constant support and will to cooperate! Someone is already working in my name in order to get to Celine's people, and this might really work out, but we just need to be patient. I believe it will work, and you're so right C.D. Lover - she's brought us together, and we can get together to do something special for her. Please be patient guys, I haven't forgotten this project or this topic, and I am not going to! Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
JerseyGirl126 Posted June 9, 2009 at 11:09 PM Posted June 9, 2009 at 11:09 PM i would love to be a part of this! this is exciting and is a great way to show our love for Celine Quote nikki first time seeing Celine LIVE: September 10, 2008 @ Prudential CenterBEST NIGHT EVER!!
Celinedionp Posted June 9, 2009 at 11:51 PM Posted June 9, 2009 at 11:51 PM Simply an incredible idea...Luck guys! Quote
MamaOlga Posted June 10, 2009 at 08:06 PM Posted June 10, 2009 at 08:06 PM Oh, this is really great, fantastic idea! I would love to be a part of this project so please count me in! I would like to help and I can try to mobilize all Russian Celine fans. We have a big celine forum on www.celinedion.ru and we have many fan-groups at the Rusian site-analogue of Facebook. These communities count more than thousand of fans, and I'm sure that most of them will support this idea.I understand that it's only a dream but I imagine a grandiose ceremony where Celine's fans would present her this award. And I support the idea of Rene's award - it would be unfair to ignore all that he did and does for Celine and her fans. Also it would be great to present a book with the names of fans supporting this project.And about the award itself - I guess that the idea of the Celine's statuette similar to her silhouette that was her ANDHC-show brand is great. This award could be made of crystal, for example.So I join and please don't forget about russian fans who were left out of Celine's Taking chances World tour! Hundreds of us still hope to see Celine in our country! And we love her so much that we also would like to participate in this project! Quote If I could... I would help You make it through the hungry years,But I know that I could never cry your tears.But I would... If I could I have waited for these days for 12 years!!!20th of May, Paris9th of June, Helsinkihttp://cs98.vkontakte.ru/u1810346/28217086/x_7ede8ab0.jpg
Brody-Celine Posted June 11, 2009 at 05:41 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 05:41 PM Wow seems Like a Great idea Count me in if im not too late !!! Quote
ennostiel Posted July 13, 2009 at 02:05 PM Author Posted July 13, 2009 at 02:05 PM Hey, nobody's too late yet. I'm just writing to apologize for being absent on forum so often, but I've had a laser eye surgery and I have to avoid using the computer too much for some time. But at least now I have perfect eyesight it's hard for me to do anything much until we know what Celine's plans for next year will be and if she's really going to be back in Vegas next September or not. If not, then of course I'll still be willing to do the award thing, but we'll have to find some other way of handing her the award - maybe by convincing Oprah to do a special and invite some of us there, or some other way - we'll figure that out if this is ever necessary. So for the time being, I'm waiting for some official news to come out. I never got a reply to my e-mail, but we all know Celine and Rene have had much more important things to do than eal with business issues and check emails in Feeling Prod. Anyway, I'll posibly try to contact Rene or his people by mail (real letters, not through email - that always looks more decent and the recipient knows it took more effort than just some clicking). I hope you're all patient and you're not losing faith in this project and in me. Greetings to you all Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
nuts2you Posted July 13, 2009 at 02:14 PM Posted July 13, 2009 at 02:14 PM Thank you for the update, I'm still with you on this project.I'm NOT GOING to let it go either. Quote
CynthiaTDL Posted July 14, 2009 at 12:32 AM Posted July 14, 2009 at 12:32 AM Hello ennostiel!! I'm sorry to hear that you had to have surgery but am also glad to hear that the out come was great. I have had a lot going on, so I have not been on the forum too much lately. Remember I am still in there strong with you and if there is anything I can do, just say so. I have missed talking to you and the rest of the forum. I just got in a couple of hours ago from our vacation. The thought of unpacking everything has made me already tired I still haven't heard whether Celine received my poem or not either. Oh well Stay healthy and keep in touch. Quote CynthiaTDL
Raevaz Posted July 21, 2009 at 04:53 PM Posted July 21, 2009 at 04:53 PM (edited) Hey, nobody's too late yet. I'm just writing to apologize for being absent on forum so often, but I've had a laser eye surgery and I have to avoid using the computer too much for some time. But at least now I have perfect eyesight it's hard for me to do anything much until we know what Celine's plans for next year will be and if she's really going to be back in Vegas next September or not. If not, then of course I'll still be willing to do the award thing, but we'll have to find some other way of handing her the award - maybe by convincing Oprah to do a special and invite some of us there, or some other way - we'll figure that out if this is ever necessary. So for the time being, I'm waiting for some official news to come out. I never got a reply to my e-mail, but we all know Celine and Rene have had much more important things to do than eal with business issues and check emails in Feeling Prod. Anyway, I'll posibly try to contact Rene or his people by mail (real letters, not through email - that always looks more decent and the recipient knows it took more effort than just some clicking). I hope you're all patient and you're not losing faith in this project and in me. Greetings to you all I still have my faith in this project, and I will try to stay patient I really love your Oprah idea! It could be one of those where Celine is backstage and Oprah tells the audience "Celine's biggest fans are here to give her a surprise" or something like that. I hope you feel better from your surgery! Best of luck on this project! Edited July 21, 2009 at 04:54 PM by Raevaz Quote
ennostiel Posted October 20, 2009 at 07:23 PM Author Posted October 20, 2009 at 07:23 PM Hey guys, I'm still alive and still thinking about the project... but I think there really is no hurry now, as the baby is now the very most important issue and so I think everything will be postponed until we know more of Celine's plans after giving birth to the new little miracle So I'm not doing anything special about it yet, but whenever we know anything for sure - like maybe a new Vegas date for 2011 or anything - I will try to figure out what to do and then do it Hope you're still with me! Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
nuts2you Posted February 5, 2010 at 09:27 PM Posted February 5, 2010 at 09:27 PM Is it safe to start bringing this topic back,, or do u just want to wait..until next week to get started.Not sure how long this will take to do. any Ideas. Quote
ennostiel Posted February 6, 2010 at 10:41 AM Author Posted February 6, 2010 at 10:41 AM Well first of all we have to agree on a date to be there all together. I think it should be the first show, March 25th 2011. I can write letters to Rene and send them to several places if you want me to. And convince my Mom that it's for real and I need to go there What do you guys say? Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
nuts2you Posted February 6, 2010 at 06:24 PM Posted February 6, 2010 at 06:24 PM When do u all want to start this project, Now or just wait and see what happens. I'm really looking forward to this thing. She most diff will have tears in her eyes after this one thats for sure., Since she was at the Gammys maybe this one just might push her to get one of her own. Quote
ennostiel Posted February 6, 2010 at 08:27 PM Author Posted February 6, 2010 at 08:27 PM Well I want to start as soon as possible - I mean, I'm going to write letters and decide where to send them so that we can prepare the surprise with Rene's help. There's still over a year left, so we'll discuss and order the statuette or whatever we choose to make a bit later, possibly during the summer holidays. We don't need to rush into this, but I need to take action Whom and where do you think I should write? I want to send actuall letters by mail, that looks more serious and personal than just sending a simple e-mail. Maybe we should also try and call someone? Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Cheerfuljane Posted February 7, 2010 at 05:17 PM Posted February 7, 2010 at 05:17 PM I haven't read all through this topic so apologies if this has already been suggested. I think we should rent a conference room at Caesars and have an official award ceremony where we give something to other Celine poeple as well. We could have a couple of fans tell a little story about how her music has changed their lives or something soppy like that Then present Celine with the award and hopefully get a few autographs.May I suggest that the awards be from "celinedioforum.com" ? Because it should be an organized group presenting the award. Does this make sense?Of course, ennostiel should hand it to Celine as it was her idea. I'd be more than happy to organize it.Not that I want anything from it. I've had my time with Celine and I would love to arrange for others to have theirs. Quote
ennostiel Posted February 9, 2010 at 10:52 AM Author Posted February 9, 2010 at 10:52 AM (edited) I think we should rent a conference room at Caesars and have an official award ceremony where we give something to other Celine poeple as well. We could have a couple of fans tell a little story about how her music has changed their lives or something soppy like that Then present Celine with the award and hopefully get a few autographs.May I suggest that the awards be from "celinedioforum.com" ? Because it should be an organized group presenting the award. Does this make sense?Of course, ennostiel should hand it to Celine as it was her idea.Well that sounds like a nice idea, though I think it would be expensive? I just thought that with a little help form Rene's part we could just surprise her at the beginning or end of her show, just enter the stage (me and a few other people from the Forum) and present her with the award in front of the whole audience. Maybe with Rene's help we could also organise a small 5-minute meet&greet after the show;). And of course I want the award to be from the Forum, no matter how many people actually take part in preparing this or raising necessary funds (though the costs will probably not be high). We all love her and I want to represent us as a whole. Right now what we need is an official announcement regaring the date, and above all - if anyone is in touch with Celine's management, I'd love to know that because we need Rene's agreement and support. (Plus I need to convince my Mom that it's not THAT crazy - but that's my personal problem and I think I'll deal with that ) Edited February 9, 2010 at 10:55 AM by ennostiel Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
nuts2you Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:38 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:38 PM I was thinking all so if we could present her with 2 dozon Red Roses , Quote
Sofie Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:48 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 03:48 PM Yay that's an awsome idea! I agree - way better than Junos, lol Quote
ennostiel Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:13 PM Author Posted February 9, 2010 at 04:13 PM Well those are details, I'm sure we can buy roses in Vegas ;D But it's a wonderful idea, it's worth considering Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
antonia-celine4eveR Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:59 PM Posted February 9, 2010 at 05:59 PM Hey! i'm baaaaaack !!!well, i really liked the idea cheerfuljane suggested!!! it sounds really..... professional! lol!! i dont think the cost will be so high... considering that many of us will contribute!!!!! it'll be more private, more of us could take part and probably Celine will be there !!!!!but i also believe the other idea is great!! i can already imagine how awesome it'll be!!! but i doubt that it can really happen... it'll be the premiere... and im not sure that they will allow some few ''crazy'' fans to be on stage... but if they do, it'll be awesome!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3796/085389634265410122114lo.jpgPLEASE JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUPMy Youtube ChannelFollow me on TwitterMY TAKING CHANCES TOURQUEBEC(10-FEB-09)Cant believe it's been almost a year...<3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.