Jump to content

A special award for Celine from all of us!


Recommended Posts

Posted

And what about summer time (2011)? I think that more fans from around the world would be able to come to Vegas then. There will be probably more shows and more possibilities to meet her backstage.

And more time for us to prepare every detail and organize something really special.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4392/celinebombardiersmallmikp5.jpg
Posted (edited)

Hello ennostiel,

 

You know that I'm right by your side on this project. What about the plaque for Rene, are we going to give him his on the same day? Did we finally settle on which trophy we were going to give to Celine? I know we were stuck on three of them but was there a final choice? Its so good to hear from you again. I agree on March 25th. Love to you.

Edited by CynthiaTDL
CynthiaTDL
Posted
Don't forget it will be around her b-day as well. if that date is right.
Posted

Regarding summer time, I'm afraid that if we started discussing the dates it would slowly become next to impossible to agree on one partcular date... don't you think? And besides, I love the idea that it could be an 'early b-day present' for her. I don't know...

And the plaque for Rene would be handed to him on the same day. We'll get back to choosing the trophy & plaque when we know for sure IF and WHEN we're going to do this. We have time, don't worry (;

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted

The idea of giving it to her as an early birthday present is a brilliant one. If there are enough fans to get tickets for the early shows then it would be perfect.

 

My reason for suggesting that it be in a separate conference room is so that it is smaller and private and she would know who it was coming from personally. It's just something to think about.

Posted
OK, the tickets are available for TC members to buy - I'm getting a ticket for the premiere, although it's March 15th (doesnt't make much difference to me). I hope you're with me guys!

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted
OK, the tickets are available for TC members to buy - I'm getting a ticket for the premiere, although it's March 15th (doesnt't make much difference to me). I hope you're with me guys!

 

I think it's a quite bad idea to plan the whole fans' award mission for the premiere. Celine will be very busy that day and I don't think she will have even one minute for fans. :confused:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4392/celinebombardiersmallmikp5.jpg
Posted
Well we've talked about this before and I think it's not such a bad idea, we don't have to interrupt her before the show, and besides - well I already purchased the ticket for March 15th and I doubt I could swap it... but it's GOTTA work! An early b-day present on opening night... it has to come true.

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted (edited)

A small "edit": listen guys, I know this might not work out. It MIGHT also not work out on any other day than March 15th. But what we need, what we really need is hope and faith in this project. I've decided to just go with the flow, bought the ticket for March 15th and that's when I'm going there. I know many people from the Forum have already bought tickets for the premiere too. It's gonna be a big night and I think it will be SO special if we do that on the opening night. Besides - maybe it's GOOD in a way that there's gonna be so much going on that night - we moight get a little more publicity :D and Celine ALWAYS finds a little time for her fans, no matter how busy she is. After such a major surprise I'm sure she'll find a minute or two. You know she's our angel... And just imagine her reaction when we present her with a Heart of Gold award from a Forum that's already got so many people together on her very first night back in Vegas. If I were her, I'd love that (;

I'm NOT giving up! As hard as it gets, we need to give it a try. I need to do this, something inside me tells me to keep going. And I want to do that on behalf of us all.

Edited by ennostiel

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted
A small "edit": listen guys, I know this might not work out. It MIGHT also not work out on any other day than March 15th. But what we need, what we really need is hope and faith in this project. I've decided to just go with the flow, bought the ticket for March 15th and that's when I'm going there. I know many people from the Forum have already bought tickets for the premiere too. It's gonna be a big night and I think it will be SO special if we do that on the opening night. Besides - maybe it's GOOD in a way that there's gonna be so much going on that night - we moight get a little more publicity :D and Celine ALWAYS finds a little time for her fans, no matter how busy she is. After such a major surprise I'm sure she'll find a minute or two. You know she's our angel... And just imagine her reaction when we present her with a Heart of Gold award from a Forum that's already got so many people together on her very first night back in Vegas. If I were her, I'd love that (;

I'm NOT giving up! As hard as it gets, we need to give it a try. I need to do this, something inside me tells me to keep going. And I want to do that on behalf of us all.

 

totally agree w/ u!!!! got my tickets too!!!! we gotta make it work people com'on... dont lose ur faith!!!!!!!!

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3796/085389634265410122114lo.jpg

MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR

QUEBEC(10-FEB-09)

Cant believe it's been almost a year...<3

Posted
Can we start to put this up in different lauguages so that they can take part in this as well just and idea.
Posted
A bit later. After I get in touch with Rene or someone else from Celine's management and when we have more things settled out. We still do have 13 months for that ;)

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted
A small "edit": listen guys, I know this might not work out. It MIGHT also not work out on any other day than March 15th. But what we need, what we really need is hope and faith in this project. I've decided to just go with the flow, bought the ticket for March 15th and that's when I'm going there. I know many people from the Forum have already bought tickets for the premiere too. It's gonna be a big night and I think it will be SO special if we do that on the opening night. Besides - maybe it's GOOD in a way that there's gonna be so much going on that night - we moight get a little more publicity :D and Celine ALWAYS finds a little time for her fans, no matter how busy she is. After such a major surprise I'm sure she'll find a minute or two. You know she's our angel... And just imagine her reaction when we present her with a Heart of Gold award from a Forum that's already got so many people together on her very first night back in Vegas. If I were her, I'd love that (;

I'm NOT giving up! As hard as it gets, we need to give it a try. I need to do this, something inside me tells me to keep going. And I want to do that on behalf of us all.

 

 

Please just pray that there will be a ticket left for that night for me. I am getting a settlement from where I was hit in a car accident 2 years ago, but I won't have money in hand for a month or more.

CynthiaTDL
Posted
Oh I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure you will be able to find a ticket later on, people will be reselling their tickets, hopefully at reasonable prices. Out of so many seats at Caesars, there has to be one for you!! ;)

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted

ive got my hopes up!!!!

"" If you follow your dreams, i dont think you can go wrong."" <3

Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion!

" The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..."

i love Celine so much!!

 

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg

Posted
ive got my hopes up!!!!

"" If you follow your dreams, i dont think you can go wrong."" <3

I teared up when I read that quote. :in_love:

Posted
ive got my hopes up!!!!

"" If you follow your dreams, i dont think you can go wrong."" <3

I teared up when I read that quote. :in_love:

 

 

AWWW...that quote always gets to me to...makes me so emotional! :wub:

Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion!

" The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..."

i love Celine so much!!

 

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg

Posted (edited)
I doubt I will be able to make the premiere, but would still like to take part. Let me know what I can do to help. :) I'm crafty, I can find a creative way to make a list of everyone's name that participated? Or a video? Let me know. :) Edited by ashleylovesceline
Posted

Thanks Ashley, you're so helpful! I'll let you know later on, when I have more things figured out. I can't say anything for sure yet, and can't reveal too much, but I think every day gets me a tiny step clser to the goal... ;)

 

And girls, I really already love you! You make my heart melt, it feels so good to know that we're all so supportive of each other and bound together by our love of Celine and of music <3

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hey guys, I have some news - not too good unfortunately. Celine's management has replied to my emails and told me it would not be possible for Celine to meet me/us on the night of the premiere or around that time, and that Celine doesn't relish in such ways of showing her our love and appreciation (doesn't she, really?)... I wrote some more in the March 15th, Forum Meeting topic. However, I am not going to give up too easily. If you guys have any constructive ideas on what we should do next, or reliable contacts that might help me get to seomeone who will understand our determination and possibly find some "back door" we could use, I will truly appreciate it.

 

Take care people and help me never to lose faith in this project! They say NOTHING's IMPOSSIBLEm the word itself says I'M POSSIBLE...

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted
Wait, I'm confused. She doesn't like it when we do things like that to show her our love and appreciation? Really? That is just stupid. Celine loves it when her fans do little things like that for her. That is what keeps her going.


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
No. It's been taken out of context. They said that she has received MANY awards and does not relish in them. It was NOT about what the fans do for her.
Posted
Hey guys, I have some news - not too good unfortunately. Celine's management has replied to my emails and told me it would not be possible for Celine to meet me/us on the night of the premiere or around that time, and that Celine doesn't relish in such ways of showing her our love and appreciation (doesn't she, really?)... I wrote some more in the March 15th, Forum Meeting topic. However, I am not going to give up too easily. If you guys have any constructive ideas on what we should do next, or reliable contacts that might help me get to seomeone who will understand our determination and possibly find some "back door" we could use, I will truly appreciate it.

 

Take care people and help me never to lose faith in this project! They say NOTHING's IMPOSSIBLEm the word itself says I'M POSSIBLE...

 

 

Enn, your just to smart! I never looked at that word from that view point. I just love you and our friendship so much.

CynthiaTDL
Posted

I still think this is a great idea, and it has to work!

Just dont give up...im sure something postive has to come out if we keep believing!

 

Btw, i'm all in for this project, if you need help, just PM me :)

Posted

I think it should be very clear that nobody can or may contact anyone with the purpose of meeting Céline Dion on behalf of this board (celinedionforum.com / celinechannel.com / cfsquared.org ).

Only the owners of this board (Koolan & Bellamy can take such actions or can appoint people who can take the necessary steps on their behalf.

 

So please stop sending mails to Céline Dion, her management, the record company, promotors, friends or co-workers, etc... (non limitative list). If and when such is required, it will be asked or people will be assigned to do so.

 

The same applies for contacting the media.

 

 

It's still almost one year till the show and the meeting will take place in Vegas so their is still plenty of time. We have said before that we will try to get Céline Dion to meet the group but we've also said that it will be hard to achieve and that chances are close to zero to succeed. However, we will do everthing in our power to at least try... If everyone is going to contact Céline's management or anyother party to "beg" for a meeting it will reduce the allready slim chances for the group. So we ask everyone to stop mailing (or any other ways or communication) regarding this issue.

 

To close this message we want to state again that the use of celinedionforum.com, celinechannel.com, cfsquared.org is prohibited.

 

Thank you for your kind co-operation,

 

 

Vegas 2011 Meeting Organisation Team from CelineDionForum.com

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted (edited)

Bellamy, I absolutely understand your point. Please know that I have never claimed to be contacting anyone on behalf of the Forum, just as a private person. The CF2 I have never even mentioned; I know I had talked about this here several times, and about connecting my ideas with the CF2 project, but those were only ideas and the reason I have been writing so much and so often in all those topics was no other than the fact that I don't want to do anything without consulting it with others. Anyway, I won't be contacting them directly anymore; and if I ever contact anyone, like the media (but I don't know of I ever will), regarding any Celine issue, it will always be done by me as a person, and being a member of the Forum just a part of my personal story. I do not claim any official rights and I hope I have never implied it. I do understand your concern, but I really just want to do something special and amazing; I am not blinded by my ideas though.

 

Girls, thank you SO MUCH for all the strength and support you're giving me. I'm going to have to modify the whole concept, so there probably won't be an AWARD. Which doesn't mean that the whole project is dead. But anyway, right now all we need to do is just wait for things to happen and time to pass. There are several amazing people on this Forum who are organising our whole meeting, and doing their best finding ways to get Celine to meet us. For now let's leave the rest to our faith, determination and may luck be on our side.

Edited by ennostiel

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

  • 5 months later...
Posted

Hey everyone, there's still a LOT of time left until the Vegas premiere, but it's running out anyway...

 

And if there is the slightest chance we'll be able to meet Celine, even if for a minute, we should prepare the award for her - but just like I said before, in a different form, more of a unique gift than a real reward. So it's time to bring back this thread, though for some time at least I don't know if we'll be discussing it here. I'll probably just exchange PM's with some people here.

 

But to all those who are coming to the Vegas premiere or those who are not, but had previously offered their help, participation and immense support for my idea - ARE YOU STILL IN?

 

I do have an idea regarding what exactly the award should be (no longer a statuette, that's for sure), but if you have some good ideas, please don't hesitate to write here or PM me directly.

 

I miss all of you guys!

Natasza

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted
Unless a miracle happens, I won't be able to attend the premiere. But I am still willing to help if there's anything I can do. ;)
Posted
Guys. we are running out of time, if anyone is still interested in this or not,,We only have 6 months before we are all in Lv at the same time..Hopeing to make everyone dream come true...
Posted

Oh, there's still time, don't worry that much. Do you have any new idea regarding what it should be?

 

Ashley, you're amazing. Thanks so much for your support, and I wish you could be at the premiere with us!

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...