hazard211 Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:25 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:25 AM I had a feeling it was between them two. Did she win any of her other awards? Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
Kyle_Jared Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:25 AM Author Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:25 AM IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celine was now completey shut out AGAIN!!!! Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:26 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:26 AM Awwww . Do the junos not like celine any more? . I mean she is canadas best singer! I dnt know what is going on anymore !!!! Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:26 AM Author Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:26 AM I WANNA JOIN YOU! I WANNA THROW UP ON CHAD KROGER Quote
kerche Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:27 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:27 AM I just came from there - not worth my time to go back....lolBut I'm not surprised Nickelback won. I had a huge feeling whenthey won Group of the Year Quote - Kerry -
Koolan Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:29 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:29 AM It's so rigged!! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Kyle_Jared Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:29 AM Author Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:29 AM Im so friggin mad!!!! WHERE THE HELL WERE ALL THE FANS! WHY DIDNT THEY VOTE! WE ARE SO MUCH MORE NUMBEROUS THAN NICKELBACKS Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:30 AM Author Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:30 AM If I were Celine I would vocally BOYCOTT This PATHETIC excuse for an awards show. I dont care if she's won 20 of the them. SHES WORTH 200 of them Quote
kerche Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:37 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:37 AM ARGH! Too bad it was a complete shutout!! I didn't realise the Junos was this stupid. http://www.junoawards.ca/PDF/2009Gala_32winners.pdf Here's the link to the list of the pre-telecast winners at the Gala dinner last night Quote - Kerry -
maddie- Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:38 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:38 AM i just turned off my tv!!!!i can't believe i just wasted and hour and and half of my time to watch the f***ing showi'm NEVER going to watch it again!stupid junos Quote "A smart girl leaves before she is left"
Del Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:38 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:38 AM NOOOOOOOOOONICKELBACK WON!S***!!!!! So not surprised. I had a feeling that they would win it. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
maddie- Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:43 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:43 AM NOOOOOOOOOONICKELBACK WON!S***!!!!! So not surprised. I had a feeling that they would win it. well i sort of knew toobut i was clinging on to that last hope that celine will snatch that awardbut noooothey just had to give it to nickelback Quote "A smart girl leaves before she is left"
hazard211 Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:49 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:49 AM ARGH! Too bad it was a complete shutout!! I didn't realise the Junos was this stupid. http://www.junoawards.ca/PDF/2009Gala_32winners.pdf Here's the link to the list of the pre-telecast winners at the Gala dinner last night So she didnt win anything, JUNOS SUCK! ha no offense. Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
kerche Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:52 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:52 AM (edited) ARGH! Too bad it was a complete shutout!! I didn't realise the Junos was this stupid. http://www.junoawards.ca/PDF/2009Gala_32winners.pdf Here's the link to the list of the pre-telecast winners at the Gala dinner last night So she didnt win anything, JUNOS SUCK! ha no offense. I was never really a fan of the Junos anyway, being a Canadian & all.... lolI just gave it attention this year for Celine's nominations and because the show was in my hometown ---------- Nickelback just won Album of the Year too.... BOOOOOOO!! Edited March 30, 2009 at 01:54 AM by kerche Quote - Kerry -
maddie- Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:54 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 01:54 AM (edited) OMFGnickelback just won another awardi was just like ... WHAT!?!?!?!?!i turned my tv on again cuz i was curious... hehe but now...my blood is boiling!and to think i wuz gonna buy tickets to see the god damn show Edited March 30, 2009 at 01:57 AM by maddie- Quote "A smart girl leaves before she is left"
idroveallnight Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:06 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:06 AM The day Celine wins another major award is the day Mariah admits Celine is a better singer than her. It's never going to happen. As for this award, come on, from the getgo there wasn't a hope in hell she would win. You could put the least recognizable celebrities and worst singers on the planet in that category with her and she still wouldn't win. It sucks, but that's just the tasteless world we live in. Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:10 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:10 AM (edited) RIDICULOUS Edited March 30, 2009 at 02:11 AM by sazzlepop123 Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
maddie- Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:14 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:14 AM i wuz just checking out stuff about the junos and i came across thisit says that celine has hosted the 1993 junosis that true. cuz i found this on wikipedia and i don't trust it that much...if yes, does anyone have clips of it?????? Quote "A smart girl leaves before she is left"
CynthiaTDL Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:19 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:19 AM Im so friggin mad!!!! WHERE THE HELL WERE ALL THE FANS! WHY DIDNT THEY VOTE! WE ARE SO MUCH MORE NUMBEROUS THAN NICKELBACKS I had eight people voting everyday here in my house Quote CynthiaTDL
celinerific Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:37 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:37 AM You have GOT to be f***ing kidding me. She didn't win ANYTHING. Not even Music DVD of the year! F*** me! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine684201 Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:38 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 02:38 AM Can we watch them live? If so what time Eastern time....? and can someone type the link>Thanx Quote "Lfe is too short to wake up with regrets. So believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life was easy. They just promised it would be worth it"
Belle Céline Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:49 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:49 AM (edited) she didn't win and we really can't expect Celine to win every single award she's nominated for, I mean it's not the end of the world. She's won before and after winning so many awards not only Juno's, it wouldn't be fair to new artist's who are nominated. Don't get me wrong I wish she'd won but I'm not going to have a fit over it and go fling myself off a cliff or anything just because Nickleback(who I like) won instead of Celine. Edited March 30, 2009 at 05:55 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
samart Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:02 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:02 AM The thing is nobody cares now. Celine Dion is a great singer with a very powerful voice, singing mostly power ballads, well WHAT'S NEW? It was this way 15 years ago. They don't have the guts to release something really edgy(but they do like this word so much) and fresh like "This time", they don't promote one of the sophisticated(both lyrics- and musicwise) albums D'elles. The non-fan population just don't see her anymore, 'cause there's nothing ELSE to see. Why would they vote for something that they voted for in 1999? Quote
Claudette Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:16 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:16 AM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! What is happening to the world? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Davey84 Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:24 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:24 AM Nickelback just won Album of the Year too.... BOOOOOOO!! well what a great album it must be... I assume it will be released here too, and swep over the country and have a great comeback... cos I haven't heard from nickelback in ages Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Bellamy Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:06 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:06 AM When I knew she won't attend the Junos, I already knew she won't win. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CellyDee87 Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:17 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 10:17 AM Seriously how can she not win for the DVD That is just plain wrong! Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:24 AM Author Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:24 AM I think the Junos recognize that Celine is the second most awarded artist in their history with 20 wins. They may be trying to focus on new artists up and coming.. But she had the DVD thing nailed. That should of been hers, 20 Junos or not. Quote
takeachance Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:00 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:00 PM Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
ennostiel Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:54 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 12:54 PM Just unbelievable... Shame on them! Come on, she's GOTTA win the DVD and fan choice awards next year (with the TC Tour DVD)... we gotta do all we can to make her win! Let's show those people what we got and that Celine is still on top, they're just blind enough not to notice that. Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.