Kyle_Jared Posted February 10, 2009 at 12:17 AM Author Posted February 10, 2009 at 12:17 AM just go to celines offical website........they have a link right at the bottom before you even enter! OR www.junos.ctv.ca Quote
Ronny83 Posted March 1, 2009 at 05:24 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 05:24 PM According to LCN, Céline will attend 2009 Juno Awards: http://lcn.canoe.ca/lcn/artsetspectacles/g...301-110814.html :clap: Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Bellamy Posted March 1, 2009 at 05:30 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 05:30 PM Hope she will win this year. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
SensationalCeline Posted March 1, 2009 at 06:26 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 06:26 PM She totally deserves to win. If she doesn't then those people are on crack or something. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!!!!! Even though I won't get to watch it, I still would love to hear that she won!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:13 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:13 PM when does this event take place? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
MarinaK Posted March 1, 2009 at 08:14 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 08:14 PM i voted the contest seems cool too, imagine being able to present her the award. Yet, if she didnt win and you had to present it to someone else, that would suck. You would have to be smiling and what not, even though inside you are mad that she didnt win..lol I would be like " I LOVE YOU CELINE! lol Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted March 1, 2009 at 09:00 PM Author Posted March 1, 2009 at 09:00 PM Oh! I hope she does attend or participate. If they get her there she better damn well win somthing! FANS VOTE! www.junos.ctv.ca Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted March 2, 2009 at 03:32 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 03:32 AM (edited) FANS.....VOTE!!! www.junos.ctv.ca Edited March 2, 2009 at 03:33 AM by TEREFUNKEN Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
CelineDionFan710 Posted March 2, 2009 at 03:41 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 03:41 AM alright all done! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 2, 2009 at 04:03 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 04:03 AM Okay, I voted. Here's to hoping she wins! I couldn't enter the contest though 'coz I'm not from Canada. Bummer. Good luck, Céline! - Joe Quote
reamary Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:15 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:15 AM I voted last week. I really hope she wins!! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Jacqui Posted March 2, 2009 at 12:35 PM Posted March 2, 2009 at 12:35 PM Is it possible to vote without entering? Maybe I'm dumb, I couldn't figure it out Quote
MarinaK Posted March 2, 2009 at 04:23 PM Posted March 2, 2009 at 04:23 PM I think it says you can continue voting once a day or something like that. Lets try to get as many votes as possible!! lets get her that juno award for all the hard work she has done all these years for us. She totally deserves it. I dont know of any other artist who is as dedicated to their fans as much as she is. I think the fan choice would have a lot of significance as its like our gift to her. VOTE!!! Quote
nuts2you Posted March 2, 2009 at 04:33 PM Posted March 2, 2009 at 04:33 PM I"ve voted about 20 times already. but will do more. Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:22 PM Author Posted March 2, 2009 at 06:22 PM You can only use one email address and name per vote. It's easy to vote. Only Canadians can enter to win the Trip, but anyone can vote. www.ctv.junos.ca Very easy! Quote
Miha Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:27 PM Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:27 PM (edited) DAMN!!!Can anyone tell me how to vote(if you're not from Canada) because I don't have ??canadian phone number??. Everytime I want to vote it reminds me that the phone number must be written!??! Because of this shity procedure I DIDN'T gave a single vote since the voting has stared weeks ago!!! Edited March 2, 2009 at 07:28 PM by Miha Quote
Salla Posted March 2, 2009 at 10:31 PM Posted March 2, 2009 at 10:31 PM Just put any numbers in there and it'll work. Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted March 3, 2009 at 01:19 AM Author Posted March 3, 2009 at 01:19 AM Yup, just use any number combination Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted March 3, 2009 at 12:29 PM Author Posted March 3, 2009 at 12:29 PM celine's offical website is reminding us again today to vote for Celine at the Junos this year. I must say, this year they've really taken hold of the opportunity to promote voting for her prior to other years, with the advertised banner on the website, and all the reminders. She really deserves this win over every other pathetic nominee, given her touring last year alone! VOTE www.junos.ctv.ca Quote
mirage Posted March 3, 2009 at 04:26 PM Posted March 3, 2009 at 04:26 PM i hope she wins all the nominations... ;-)the others artists, singles, or dvd's some i never heard of haha Quote
Miha Posted March 3, 2009 at 06:48 PM Posted March 3, 2009 at 06:48 PM Thanks a lot guys!!! Now I finally gave my vote... Quote
autumnskies00 Posted March 3, 2009 at 06:53 PM Posted March 3, 2009 at 06:53 PM For those who live in Canada, CTV, is having a contest to win tickets and a trip to Vancouver for this. Just go to their website. Good luck! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Xpresso Posted March 4, 2009 at 12:48 PM Posted March 4, 2009 at 12:48 PM (edited) If you are not from Canada, make sure the first 3 digits start at least with 416, 905, 514, 418, or 819. Those are some Canadian area codes. Otherwise it might look fishy... Edited March 4, 2009 at 12:48 PM by Xpresso Quote
luciusbright Posted March 4, 2009 at 01:07 PM Posted March 4, 2009 at 01:07 PM The "THE LOST FINGERS" are in the nomis with Celine together........I really can't believe they are the band performed the "Inco" there......... Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
idroveallnight Posted March 6, 2009 at 03:58 AM Posted March 6, 2009 at 03:58 AM Where are the hundreds of thousands of people who saw her on tour this past year? If she doesn't win this now then she never will. Come on fans, we can do it! She got snubbed at the Grammys, but at least we can determine who wins this award (unless it's rigged). I remember a few years ago we all got together to get her to win the Fan-Choice World Music Award and she was soooo close (in fact, I'm almost certain she actually came out on top but they gave it to Josh Groban because she was already receiving the diamond award). Anyways, here's our chance to show her how much we love her (especially in her native Canada). VOTE!!!! Quote
Bellamy Posted March 6, 2009 at 07:41 AM Posted March 6, 2009 at 07:41 AM If she'll attend the ceremony, I'm almost sure she will get some awards, and maybe even a special award like ADISQ. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Kyle_Jared Posted March 6, 2009 at 12:51 PM Author Posted March 6, 2009 at 12:51 PM Also, if you're not from Canada, 902 and 506 are maritime area codes you can use! If Celine is attending you think they`d advertise it on the Juno website---they didn`t Are you sure that article in french didnt just say `shes nominted` anyhow....only a few days left to vote!!!!! DONT LET HEDLEY OR NICKELBACK WIN! www.junos.ctv.ca ---VOTE Quote
WendyB Posted March 6, 2009 at 03:45 PM Posted March 6, 2009 at 03:45 PM I've voted (and so has my husband, but he doesn't realise it ) Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted March 7, 2009 at 05:26 PM Author Posted March 7, 2009 at 05:26 PM Voting ends in a week guys.... Use all your family, friends, husbands, wives, etc email addresses if you have to! 905, 902, 416, 403 are all Canadian Area codes too......... www.junos.ctv.ca <-------------------------- VOTE Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.