Jump to content

2009 Juno Awards-Celine Nominated


Recommended Posts

Posted

What a crock of s***!!!!!

I can't believe this I really can't...

 

To the Juno's, do us all a favour and dont even bother nominating Celine in future, as its absolutely pointless, what a fix!

 

Darren.

Posted
What a crock of s***!!!!!

I can't believe this I really can't...

 

To the Juno's, do us all a favour and dont even bother nominating Celine in future, as its absolutely pointless, what a fix!

 

Darren.

 

I love your new siggy!!! :w00t:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted (edited)

Thanx :)

 

A little out of date though as the ''Aladdin'' hotel on the right, is now the glitzy ''Planet Hollywood'' hotel and casino, but there you go! :P

 

Darren.

Edited by Ire23
Posted

Yup! The Junos officially suck.

 

I vowed to never watch again--

Posted

céline won many juno's in the past, now she gets nothing, does that mean that

a) her music sucks, always did, but now they are realizing it

B) they used to pretend to know good music, but now we realize they suck

 

 

:whistling:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Sadly, yes, the most total votes in our recount went to Celine Dion. But I think that's just because she has a very active message board community, and as we all know, message boards breed fanaticism. Hey! Look! There's one right here beneath this post!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

HUH??

 

btw if that is from the junos, then they shouldn't have any online vote contests! -_-


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Sadly, yes, the most total votes in our recount went to Celine Dion. But I think that's just because she has a very active message board community, and as we all know, message boards breed fanaticism. Hey! Look! There's one right here beneath this post!

:blink: so Celine got the most votes and yet she didn't win..I don't understand. :huh:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
Sadly, yes, the most total votes in our recount went to Celine Dion. But I think that's just because she has a very active message board community, and as we all know, message boards breed fanaticism. Hey! Look! There's one right here beneath this post!

WTH. This is a scam. Where is this from? If this is from Junos, we should boycott Junos forever.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Sadly, yes, the most total votes in our recount went to Celine Dion. But I think that's just because she has a very active message board community, and as we all know, message boards breed fanaticism. Hey! Look! There's one right here beneath this post!

WTH. This is a scam. Where is this from? If this is from Junos, we should boycott Junos forever.

 

It is a quote from an Entertainment Weekly.com article http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/03/nickelback-juno.html

EW.com asked their readers to partake in a "recount" (http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/02/juno-awards-nom.html) and Celine won....

- Kerry -
Posted
the most total votes in our recount went to Celine Dion

 

Why didn't she win then? What's the point of voting if the person who is on top doesn't get the award? I don't quite understand. :ermm:

Posted

NO the article is saying a few months ago entertainment weekly posted a column on the Juno nominations and asked for feedback on who deserves the awards/nominations and now she just followed up with Celine Dion being recommnended.

 

SHow your support and go to the article (its an American magazine too--entertainment weekly). You can post comments on the bottom. Heres the linK:

 

http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/03/nickelback-juno.html

Posted
Does anyone know who won the Music DVD award?? Celine deserved to win an award somewhere in the world for that dvd, surely??!!! Felt sure she'd at least get that one. :evil:
Posted
Who cares about the Junos? Totally B-list for somebody of Celine's stature.:P :P :P
http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
Can we just make one for her, and send it to her. then she would know how much this means to us that she get this from us who care.
Posted
That is a great idea!


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted (edited)
Does anyone know who won the Music DVD award?? Celine deserved to win an award somewhere in the world for that dvd, surely??!!! Felt sure she'd at least get that one. :evil:

 

Blue Rodeo. They are a really, old country rock band! and they were only really big back in the days....

Surely if they are old and Celine is considered "old" (like a 1990's icon).... then I would've picked Celine to win!

Edited by kerche
- Kerry -
Posted
Can we just make one for her, and send it to her. then she would know how much this means to us that she get this from us who care.

That's a plan. :lol:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
Can we just make one for her, and send it to her. then she would know how much this means to us that she get this from us who care.

That's a plan. :lol:

:clap: :clap: That's actually a great idea. The Celine Forum Award - and only she can win it every year!!!! I personally think she'd love it and store it with her platinum records and grammys. :D

Posted
so shall we go for it?
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
what's it going to look like, and what are we going to make it out of
Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
Posted
Maybe give her a chocolate trophy every year on her birthday. :lmao: At least we knew she would eat it. :sofunny:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

You know... that would be kinda awesome!! Our own Céline Dion Forum Gala! :w00tbounce:

 

We could have categories like:

All time Album of the year

All time Song of the year

Favourite new song

Video of the year

Performance of the year

 

:yahoo:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
^I'm in favor for it! Who knows?! Maybe Celine will attend!!!! A guy can dream can't he!!!! LOL! In all seriousness though, it is a great idea that needs to be looked at.

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
You know... that would be kinda awesome!! Our own Céline Dion Forum Gala! :w00tbounce:

 

We could have categories like:

All time Album of the year

All time Song of the year

Favourite new song

Video of the year

Performance of the year

 

:yahoo:

 

We should also add an award for the best legs on the planet... O yeah, and definitely something for the courage and strength that she showed when she went out and performed while she was very sick during this tour (that must have been one of the hardest decisions she ever had to make).


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
Hey, the idea was mine! (Check out one of my earlier posts here :D) I think it's a brilliant idea to make our own trophy/award for her and send it to her... She would be delighted!

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted

I've got a feeling that this has been going since her comeback album A New Day Has Come where Celine was nominated at the Junos and didn't win those awards! I'm just upset that the Junos are doing this to her. It's like they're just using her as a 'filler' to those categories.

 

She really deserved the DVD of the year award and the fan choice. Shows like A New Day and albums like Taking Chances doesn't come by all the time and I just think that the Junos doesn't give the recognition Celine deserves for all her efforts and successes lately.

 

There should be an official recount by the Junos and a public apology for being unfair when it comes to the online results of the fan choice award category.

Posted
I've got a feeling that this has been going since her comeback album A New Day Has Come where Celine was nominated at the Junos and didn't win those awards! I'm just upset that the Junos are doing this to her. It's like they're just using her as a 'filler' to those categories.

 

She really deserved the DVD of the year award and the fan choice. Shows like A New Day and albums like Taking Chances doesn't come by all the time and I just think that the Junos doesn't give the recognition Celine deserves for all her efforts and successes lately.

 

There should be an official recount by the Junos and a public apology for being unfair when it comes to the online results of the fan choice award category.

 

I just thought - is there a way for us to OFFICIALLY protest, I don't know write an official petition to recount this years' Junos, at least in some categories? Maybe I'm a dreamer but some things should be done. And if we could get some people who are not members here to support us... it might work out, maybe the goal wouldn't be to take those awards from Nickelback and whomever else, but at least to let them know there's something WRONG with them! I would be willing to do all I can.

 

 

And back to my earlier post...

Yeah nano, let's make a special 'Fan Choice Award' trophy for her, all of the forum users... :D I'm sure she'd love that and she would cry with happiness receiving it from one of us ^^'

 

 

seriously i think that wouldbe a gret idea!

 

Guys let's do it! I first said it as a sort of joke but now I really mean it!

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted
Ok, first we need to make one, any Ideas out there, second does anyone know her address on how do we get this to her. 3nd I think she would be surprised that we are CARE.
Posted (edited)
You know... that would be kinda awesome!! Our own Céline Dion Forum Gala! :w00tbounce:

 

We could have categories like:

All time Album of the year

All time Song of the year

Favourite new song

Video of the year

Performance of the year

 

:yahoo:

 

YES! Who wants to be our host? We need a list of all the nominees and then a forum wide vote to determine the winner! The "show" can air as just a big powerpoint presentation! :spaz:

 

we also need categories for best costume/outfit and Favorite duet!

 

we need a new topic for this project! :yes:

Edited by xo1hrt4celineox

. . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...