Jump to content

2009 Juno Awards-Celine Nominated


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, first we need to make one, any Ideas out there, second does anyone know her address on how do we get this to her. 3nd I think she would be surprised that we are CARE.

 

That's another reason to DO THIS!

 

You know... that would be kinda awesome!! Our own Céline Dion Forum Gala! :w00tbounce:

 

We could have categories like:

All time Album of the year

All time Song of the year

Favourite new song

Video of the year

Performance of the year

:yahoo:

 

YES! Who wants to be our host? We need a list of all the nominees and then a forum wide vote to determine the winner! The "show" can air as just a big powerpoint presentation!

 

we also need categories for best costume/outfit and Favorite duet!

 

I want to be the host! It was my idea after all (won't let you forget that now, haha, I'm so sorry but this thing really got me excited) :D

Well I don't know for now but I have a sneaky feeling all this might work. We (the community I mean now) managed to hand her the first CF2 check, so why not an award from all of us?

If anyone knows how to make this come true and has some ideas, please write here or let me know in any other way. I'm really willing to do this and I've already done some crazy things in my life which somehow worked out, and now THAT's what I wanna be part of! I mean it guys...

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted
boy just let me know what I can do to help, I was thinking how do we get this to her, I was thinking about sending it to her FLORIDA HOME, IF anyone has address here.or MONTREAL. but soon the better we get this done. tracey
Posted
boy just let me know what I can do to help

You mean 'girl'? :giggle:

 

OK so we need ideas, and first of all a way to get to her - some address where we could send it or how to make our own gala ( :D yeah I know - mission impossible but who says impossible things never happen?)... I guess there should be away for members of the biggest Celine forum that exists online to somehow contact the right people and manage to get an address where we would be sure she would receive the award herself?

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted

We could contact Celine and Rene's "Feeling Productions Inc.". I have called there a couple of times and talked with Maude. Write a letter to Rene, he may be able to help us with this. Rene is always doing things to surprise Celine. The address is:

 

2540 Daniel-Johnson

#755 Laval

Quebec, Canada H7T2S3

 

Phone: 1-450-978-9555

Fax: 1-450-978-1055

 

If this becomes reality, maybe we can meet her somewhere and give it to her all together. Their Florida home is not done yet so they will be staying between Nevada and Montral.

 

If we decide to get together somewhere, please pray that I can get the money to go as I am disabled and have no extra funds. I want to meet her SO bad. Celine did send me an autographed picture in Feb.

CynthiaTDL
Posted
I'll do it. And I'm starting a new topic now, to separate this topic from the Junos thing. Thank you Cynthia!

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted
NO the article is saying a few months ago entertainment weekly posted a column on the Juno nominations and asked for feedback on who deserves the awards/nominations and now she just followed up with Celine Dion being recommnended.

 

SHow your support and go to the article (its an American magazine too--entertainment weekly). You can post comments on the bottom. Heres the linK:

 

http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/03/nickelback-juno.html

 

Oh okay. I didn't know it was all about the comments. Thanks for your reply.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...