nuts2you Posted March 28, 2009 at 07:49 PM Posted March 28, 2009 at 07:49 PM Does anyone know what time. So that I can watch it, is there going to be live feed. Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted March 29, 2009 at 01:26 AM Author Posted March 29, 2009 at 01:26 AM The Junos don't air on American television and I don't believe they stream the awards live...check their website at www.junoawards.ca on Canadian Televison they come on at 8pm or 9pm local time. Quote
CSCfan Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:22 AM Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:22 AM She lost 'Single of the Year' to Kardinal Offishall and also lost 'Music DVD of the year' (who on earth?!) to Geoff McLean.She's still up for the Fan Choice award. But it doesn't surprise me if........ Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Claudette Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:41 AM Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:41 AM She lost 'Single of the Year' to Kardinal Offishall and also lost 'Music DVD of the year' (who on earth?!) to Geoff McLean.She's still up for the Fan Choice award. But it doesn't surprise me if........ This just confirms what I've been saying all along: These award shows are just a big joke. I mean I thought that she would at least win the 'Music DVD of the year'. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted March 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM Posted March 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM wtf? i mean you know the results already? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Kyle_Jared Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM Author Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM Yup she lost single of the year and Music DVD to Blue Rodeo.. "A new day..." sold about 5x more copies than all of the dvds combined. Junos suck #ss. I'm not even watching tonight b/c her chance at winning fan choice is one in a million. Quote
Davey84 Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:05 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:05 PM i hope she doesn't attend this scam! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
takeachance Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:08 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:08 PM (edited) Most awards even the oscars have now just all become a big Joke.Its just rediculous Edited March 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Bellamy Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:11 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:11 PM Yup she lost single of the year and Music DVD to Blue Rodeo.. "A new day..." sold about 5x more copies than all of the dvds combined. Junos suck #ss. I'm not even watching tonight b/c her chance at winning fan choice is one in a million.This IS ridiculous. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Davey84 Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:12 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:12 PM who decides over those categories; single of the year, dvd of the year etc... is it the public or a jury? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Del Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:59 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:59 PM (edited) I'm not surprised that she didn't win it but at the same time I am shocked it didn't win. I mean how could another DVD beat it. Edit: Davey in order to vote for the Junos you have to be involved in the music industry, either it be teaching music is making albums etc. The regular public doesn't have any votes except the Fan choice award. Edited March 29, 2009 at 01:01 PM by Del Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Kyle_Jared Posted March 29, 2009 at 01:25 PM Author Posted March 29, 2009 at 01:25 PM Why is Celines people telling us to watch this award show with such enthusiasm? the offical website yesterday really stressed we watch tonights show. the winner of last nights "Single of the Year" award accepted his award VIA Satellite according the news reports. It JUST MAY be possible Celine FINALLY won the fan choice award and pre-recorded a video message. Why the hell else would we be encouraged to watch the show??? To watch her loose to Nickelback? I can't see that being the case. I mean Celine's people must of known the other two awards were going to be handed out in pre-televised ceremonies held last night, leaving the ONLY other award shes nominated for DEFINTELY being televised which is the 'fan choice.' Secondly, I heard Russell Peters was originally planning on making fun of Celine Dion during the show, however latest news reports says "he did it last year so this year he's not." Finally, wasn't a french article written a little while back stating that she would be 'participating' somehow in tonights show. The only participation at this point would be accepting an award via satellite as we know she definitely not performing or presenting. IF Celine was to win a fan's choice award, THIS would be the year with her recent World Tour playing to so many people. In Canada alone, she palyed to close to 400,000 people just in her taking chances world tour. If half of the people who attened the Montreal concerts alone voted (100,000) I think she stands a mighty good chance.... but my theory could be way off too....LOL Thoughts? Quote
No1IrishFan Posted March 29, 2009 at 02:53 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 02:53 PM I think that the Fan Choice will be between Celine and Nickelback and i have a sneeky feeling that Celine will get this one. Dont ask why but i feel with the website urging us to watch and the number of people on this board who voted this is Celine's time If she doesnt win Quote
Miha Posted March 29, 2009 at 03:25 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 03:25 PM It seems like the aliens have overtaken the music awards shows these years! CRAZY WORLD I TELL YOU!!! Quote
ennostiel Posted March 29, 2009 at 03:33 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 03:33 PM I so hope she's gonna win the fan choice award! And by the way, for me it's strange that all other winners are already revealed, before the ceremony... just imagine knowing all the Oscar winners before the big night? wtf...? And when it comes to the Music DVD award... well next year the Taking Chances Tour DVD will hopefully smash all others! I'm certainly buying that one Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
LuisMa Posted March 29, 2009 at 03:46 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 03:46 PM (edited) I so hope she's gonna win the fan choice award! And by the way, for me it's strange that all other winners are already revealed, before the ceremony... just imagine knowing all the Oscar winners before the big night? wtf...? And when it comes to the Music DVD award... well next year the Taking Chances Tour DVD will hopefully smash all others! I'm certainly buying that one I hope the same as well. You know, since there are many categories, they announce some winners before the telecast, and they present 10-15 categories live (the major awards plus some random ones), same as for the Grammys. But for the Grammys, they do it a couple hours before the event, not a day or days before. Edited March 29, 2009 at 03:46 PM by LuisMa Quote
mebe Posted March 29, 2009 at 03:59 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 03:59 PM Why is Celines people telling us to watch this award show with such enthusiasm? the offical website yesterday really stressed we watch tonights show. the winner of last nights "Single of the Year" award accepted his award VIA Satellite according the news reports. It JUST MAY be possible Celine FINALLY won the fan choice award and pre-recorded a video message. Why the hell else would we be encouraged to watch the show??? To watch her loose to Nickelback? I can't see that being the case. I mean Celine's people must of known the other two awards were going to be handed out in pre-televised ceremonies held last night, leaving the ONLY other award shes nominated for DEFINTELY being televised which is the 'fan choice.' Secondly, I heard Russell Peters was originally planning on making fun of Celine Dion during the show, however latest news reports says "he did it last year so this year he's not." Finally, wasn't a french article written a little while back stating that she would be 'participating' somehow in tonights show. The only participation at this point would be accepting an award via satellite as we know she definitely not performing or presenting. IF Celine was to win a fan's choice award, THIS would be the year with her recent World Tour playing to so many people. In Canada alone, she palyed to close to 400,000 people just in her taking chances world tour. If half of the people who attened the Montreal concerts alone voted (100,000) I think she stands a mighty good chance.... but my theory could be way off too....LOL Thoughts? People from Quebec really don't care about the Junos....Very few people watch that show. So they wont vote for Celine. Quote
Celine-Express Posted March 29, 2009 at 05:00 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 05:00 PM Shame on Juno !!!This is completely ridiculous ! Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
SensationalCeline Posted March 29, 2009 at 05:27 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 05:27 PM That makes me mad that she didn't win those. Those people are absurd!!!!!! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
martele Posted March 29, 2009 at 06:31 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 06:31 PM Did she win the fan choice award? Quote "Ma plus grande victoire, c'est d'avoir rencontré une femme sensationnelle. C'est un coup du destin. C'est ma récompense, peut-être, pour les années précédentes plus difficiles... Et mon autre plus grande victoire, c'est quand elle est tombée enceinte de René-Charles." René Angélil
Kyle_Jared Posted March 29, 2009 at 06:42 PM Author Posted March 29, 2009 at 06:42 PM If the Celine fans knew about the fan-voting and most of them voted.....Celine would SWEEP the fan choice award. You compare the number of fans she has with the rest of the nominee.....not eve Nickelback has that many fans. AWARENESS and ACTUALLY VOTING are two different thing.....I don't know how computer-savy or aware all of her millions of fans across Canada are? Tonight will tell. But of all times she deserves to win the fan choice. IT'S TONIGHT! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 29, 2009 at 06:45 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 06:45 PM Well said Kyle! Darren. Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:04 PM Author Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:04 PM Thanks Darren. She's been nominated for the Fan Choice award now since 2002 and every year she looses to Garbage acts, except last year when Michael Buble won, at least he's talented! I"ll go through my roof tonight if they read her name from that envelope......but if Nickelback wins I hope they catch a good dose of my PUKE LOL Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:20 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:20 PM Exactly, she has to win this award, for all the reasons posted in this topic and more!! Positive vibes peeps, and todays date is my lucky number, so I'm a little bit excited... Darren. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:24 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:24 PM ALL i can say is,GOODLUCK CELINE!!!! we all voted for you and in our eyes you should always win this award! you are by far the best singer and performer of our age. we will always be with you girl! GOODLUCK kev hu is with me? Quote
nano Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:33 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:33 PM I hope she wins and if she doesn't...well, she's still going to be my "fan choice"...should I make her a trophy?! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/sportlich/f015.gif Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
ennostiel Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:42 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:42 PM Yeah nano, let's make a special 'Fan Choice Award' trophy for her, all of the forum users... I'm sure she'd love that and she would cry with happiness receiving it from one of us ^^' Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:45 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:45 PM Yeah nano, let's make a special 'Fan Choice Award' trophy for her, all of the forum users... I'm sure she'd love that and she would cry with happiness receiving it from one of us ^^' seriously i think that wouldbe a gret idear! Quote
ennostiel Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:55 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 07:55 PM Well let's do it then! Hell why not? I'd fly all the way from Poland if I knew I could be one of those giving it to her But I still hope she's gonna win this Juno Fan Choice Award... is anyone gonna watch it on TV and pass the news to us ASAP? Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.