Davey84 Posted February 4, 2009 at 08:12 AM Posted February 4, 2009 at 08:12 AM If the Juno's don't give her the DVD Award they're idiots! By and Far....they haven't given her a Juno in a decade! and she's the only Canadian artist to draw the most amount of people to her concerts in Canada this year!!!!!!! yeah! if she doesn't win this Juno... then.... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
kerche Posted February 4, 2009 at 08:38 AM Posted February 4, 2009 at 08:38 AM (edited) Oooh!! There's also a Juno Fan Fare event the day before the awards (actually, there's a whole weekend load of Juno related celebrations!). It says: FAN-demonium reaches fever pitch at this live and interactive event that connects thousands of music fans to their favourite JUNO Award nominees. The all-day extravaganza is packed with autograph sessions, interviews, and prize giveaways - and is FREE to attend! JUNO Award nominees and winners including Alexisonfire, Finger Eleven, Hedley, Jully Black, Nelly Furtado and Nickelback have all participated in previous years. I hope Celine will have an autograph session!!! Edited February 4, 2009 at 08:39 AM by kerche Quote - Kerry -
kerche Posted February 4, 2009 at 09:04 AM Posted February 4, 2009 at 09:04 AM Forgot to add that if the JUNO Award live broadcast show is on Sun. March 29, and her birthday is the next day.... I wonder if she'll stay in town to celebrate as well? Here's hoping!! Quote - Kerry -
Jacqui Posted February 4, 2009 at 11:58 AM Posted February 4, 2009 at 11:58 AM Aw I hope she wins! It's cool that she's nominated. Is she likely to attend though, won't she be on her break by then? Quote
mbox1974 Posted February 4, 2009 at 01:00 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 01:00 PM Celine~~I voted Quote
Shall Posted February 4, 2009 at 01:02 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 01:02 PM It just says that Star Academie will be her last public appearance, so she won't attend that. What a pity! She will surely win the music DVD:) But she might change her mind...who knows! I have voted the Juno Fan Choice for 5 times. Hope Celine can win this too!!! Let's vote for her. You can submit your vote again by using another email address. Come on, let's do it! Quote http://img015.photo.21cn.com/photos/album/20090407/m/F9F2592882544BCAD62C9F8B3B158FB8.jpg 从明天起, 做一个幸福的人. 喂马, 劈柴, 周游世界.从明天起, 关心粮食和蔬菜. 我有一所房子, 面朝大海, 春暖花开.
Celinefanatic07 Posted February 4, 2009 at 04:01 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 04:01 PM I'm going to vote ten times! Just so that she can beat all those other sorry artists by a long shot. Are the Juno awards shown the U.S.? I cant remember..if anyone knows, could they PM me? Thankyou! WOOO "A New Day" totally deserves a Juno! I'm soo excited!! Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
Celinefanatic07 Posted February 4, 2009 at 04:06 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 04:06 PM If the Juno's don't give her the DVD Award they're idiots! By and Far....they haven't given her a Juno in a decade! and she's the only Canadian artist to draw the most amount of people to her concerts in Canada this year!!!!!!! yeah! if she doesn't win this Juno... then.... Same here, If they dont give her ATLEAST one, I'll have to shoot somone. Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
I Surrender Posted February 4, 2009 at 04:46 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 04:46 PM congratz !! she should win them all Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Petya Posted February 4, 2009 at 05:09 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 05:09 PM Yes, for sure! So, dear forumers, let's vote Quote It is the power of the dream that brings us here!http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2007/11/12/celine-mainx.jpg
Kyle_Jared Posted February 4, 2009 at 06:31 PM Author Posted February 4, 2009 at 06:31 PM (edited) I personally want to see her win the fan choice award......she has been nominated for that a zillion times and always looses to major sucktard bands like Nickel CRAP! Come on you Canadian fans vote : www.junos.ctv.ca Edited February 4, 2009 at 06:32 PM by Kyle_Jared Quote
littlejulieee Posted February 4, 2009 at 06:41 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 06:41 PM I started voting as soon as it was announced! I also entered the Juno Award Sweepstakes for tickets to the show even though it clearly says "Canadian Residents Only". haha. GO CELINE!! and EVERYONE needs to go VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!! Quote ----------Aug. 16 2007 - VegasJan. 21 2009 - Raleigh NC*Feb 3. 2010 - Chicago - Oprah ShowMarch 15 2011 *Premiere Night!* - Vegas March 16 2011 - Vegas*March 19 2011 - VegasMarch 20 2011 - Vegas
VintageCeline Posted February 4, 2009 at 07:17 PM Posted February 4, 2009 at 07:17 PM woooooooo!! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
nuts2you Posted February 5, 2009 at 12:21 AM Posted February 5, 2009 at 12:21 AM I voted twice. LETS GO CELINE, we are pooling for YOU. Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted February 5, 2009 at 01:31 AM Posted February 5, 2009 at 01:31 AM Just voted twice....crossing my fingers! Quote
Xpresso Posted February 5, 2009 at 01:53 AM Posted February 5, 2009 at 01:53 AM I don't think Celine will attend the Junos. And rightfully so because the Junos have been using her for a long time!! They keep nominating her but she never wins (well in the last 5 years at least). She got about 6 or 7 nominations last year and NOTHING!! They use her name though to draw people to watch the show! I'm pretty sure she will win for the Best Music DVD but that category is never shown on TV I believe... So let her rest at home and if she does win the Fan Award, the Junos will ask Celine to record a short video to thank the fans... Quote
celinerific Posted February 5, 2009 at 04:49 AM Posted February 5, 2009 at 04:49 AM Oh finally LOL. I don't whether I was blind yesterday, but I couldn't find where to vote. But, I found it today! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
dark_angel Posted February 5, 2009 at 05:53 AM Posted February 5, 2009 at 05:53 AM voted. i hope she wins! Quote
nepartezpas Posted February 5, 2009 at 10:47 AM Posted February 5, 2009 at 10:47 AM Keep on voting!! You can vote whenever you want as long as the e-mail is different (and you can make that up) Quote http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8343/banner1celinefm5.jpgFORO EN ESPAÑOL
Kyle_Jared Posted February 5, 2009 at 12:29 PM Author Posted February 5, 2009 at 12:29 PM (edited) KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP VOTING Edited February 5, 2009 at 12:29 PM by Kyle_Jared Quote
kerche Posted February 5, 2009 at 01:14 PM Posted February 5, 2009 at 01:14 PM Heh.... I didn't even realise she is making her last public appearance on Star Academie.Good for her that she'll be taking 1.5yrs off!! She deserves this extra long break 2011 is not that far away But I do really hope she'll win this Fan Choice award and Music DVD award!! Quote - Kerry -
luciusbright Posted February 5, 2009 at 04:50 PM Posted February 5, 2009 at 04:50 PM hope for the Music DVD Of the Year for "Live in Las Vegas"she deserves this Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Amanja Posted February 6, 2009 at 06:07 AM Posted February 6, 2009 at 06:07 AM http://ctv1.ctv.ca/contests/junos09/YAY. keep voting i am so going to the junos so excited they're in vancouver! where i saw celine! Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted February 6, 2009 at 07:40 AM Posted February 6, 2009 at 07:40 AM just voted. i hope she wins! Quote
Shesings2me Posted February 6, 2009 at 07:53 AM Posted February 6, 2009 at 07:53 AM I voted 3 times now and used someone else's suggestion of another email. I haven't tried making any up, but that's a thought, lol. Love her, but I know the teeny boppers of Canada will pick someone else for fan choice. Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
CynthiaTDL Posted February 7, 2009 at 09:15 PM Posted February 7, 2009 at 09:15 PM I started voting as soon as it was announced! I also entered the Juno Award Sweepstakes for tickets to the show even though it clearly says "Canadian Residents Only". haha. GO CELINE!! and EVERYONE needs to go VOTE!! VOTE!! VOTE!! How did you do that; I tried but being from the USA I could not sign up. It is too bad that Pepsi limited the chance to give the award to the Fans Choice Winner because I know half the world would want to give Celine the award if she won; I know I would for sure. I think this is sad because if you read articles on line about Celine there are many who claim most of Canada hates her ( exluding my fellow Celine loving fans here on this forum). Today I read a article that said Celine was disgusting and that her home town needed to blown up! How awful. The author was a writer from Canada and the site was called Corys Blog. I told him that a wise man once said that it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your an idiot rather than open it and prove them right. I then told him that now people know the truth about him. I have never made bad comments before, but I hate it when people just bash others for reasons that are unfounded. I also told him that I thought that he was really a closet Celine Dion Lover. Quote CynthiaTDL
Timster Posted February 7, 2009 at 10:33 PM Posted February 7, 2009 at 10:33 PM Celine really deserves this Juno for the DVD. It's by far the best live music release ever!! Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted February 9, 2009 at 11:15 PM Author Posted February 9, 2009 at 11:15 PM Hey, celinedion.com is advertising with a link to vote for Celine at the Juno awards for her Fan Choice nomination! Isn't that awesome!!!!!!!!! Way to go! Kicks #ss Celine! COME ON GUYS VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE!~ Quote
florisd Posted February 9, 2009 at 11:51 PM Posted February 9, 2009 at 11:51 PM "Taking Chances" didn't win in 2008. I hope she will win this time. Sorry guys but i cannot find the page , would you give me the link another time so i can vote her???Thank you :flowers: Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.