Jump to content

Celine at the GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live! -- Countdown To Music's Biggest Night and Celebrating the Grand Opening of the GRAMMY Museum


Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh I hope there will be pics of Celine and Mariah together backstage :D

 

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4117/grammyconcertyp3.jpg

 

I love how they wrote the legendary singers on the first row.

Does Taylor Swift have to be in the same pic gallery? :giggle:

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
I hope she willl sing more than 1 song!

 

 

that it will be great :wub: :clap:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
It's ridiculous that the concert itself will last only for about 45 min. Throw in 50 performers and then let them sing and then bye bye nel culo. Céline won't have any choice but to sing my song. <3
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
I doubt they'll perform more than 1 songs. There are 6 performers and ofter all they have to announce the nominations.
Posted
Four-time GRAMMY® winner Christina Aguilera is the latest performer added to "The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! — Countdown To Music's Biggest Night®

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
Four-time GRAMMY® winner Christina Aguilera is the latest performer added to "The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! — Countdown To Music's Biggest Night®

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That means that Christina is probably nominated in the same categories as Celine then. I'm starting to think she doesn't have a hope in hell. :down:

Posted
Four-time GRAMMY® winner Christina Aguilera is the latest performer added to "The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! — Countdown To Music's Biggest Night®

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

 

3 divas sharing the same stage :maniac:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
I will cry with embarassment if any of this is playback! (since it is a tv special and we all know how tv specials go when it comes to playback) Besides that, Mariah...yuck! I remember in the original divas live she refused to be on stage with Celine except for the ending song. I don't get why. Jealous much? I pppppppppraaaaaaaay she won't sing MHWGO. I don't know why she would, but its to open the grammy museum and that song won numerous grammys. Ugh. It would make sense for it to be Taking Chances because that's what she would be nominated for. My Love came out too recently for her to be nominated for that song. I think.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg

Posted
I want a duet between Celine and Christina :w00t:
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
This will be just a one stand concert - NONE of the b(i)tches will be at the same time on stage. None. They will come and go. They have full 40 min to do this. Please don't hold your breath for sucha commercial event that is most certainly NOT worth the hype.
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
This will be just a one stand concert - NONE of the b(i)tches will be at the same time on stage. None. They will come and go. They have full 40 min to do this. Please don't hold your breath for sucha commercial event that is most certainly NOT worth the hype.

2 sec version! like alooooooooooooone :laugh:

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
This will be just a one stand concert - NONE of the b(i)tches will be at the same time on stage. None. They will come and go. They have full 40 min to do this. Please don't hold your breath for sucha commercial event that is most certainly NOT worth the hype.

2 sec version! like alooooooooooooone :laugh:

2 sec of My love:

 

1 note of the first verse on piano

 

at 1.25 short sqeak reminding "aaaaaaaaaaand I wiiiiiiillllllllllllllll..."

 

at 1.75 MEgo hitting the second note at the piano

 

at 1.99 Céline bowing down

 

*Mariah enters* with 5 min remix of Hero and 7 min Touch My Body and Band Impro (3 min)

 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :wub:

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
This will be just a one stand concert - NONE of the b(i)tches will be at the same time on stage. None. They will come and go. They have full 40 min to do this. Please don't hold your breath for sucha commercial event that is most certainly NOT worth the hype.

2 sec version! like alooooooooooooone :laugh:

2 sec of My love:

 

1 note of the first verse on piano

 

at 1.25 short sqeak reminding "aaaaaaaaaaand I wiiiiiiillllllllllllllll..."

 

at 1.75 MEgo hitting the second note at the piano

 

at 1.99 Céline bowing down

 

*Mariah enters* with 5 min remix of Hero and 7 min Touch My Body and Band Impro (3 min)

 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :wub:

 

 

 

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

 

Nick Cannon would have to come on stage to pick up Mariah if she's there for 15 minutes :giggle:

Posted

Christina will be there tooooo?

 

OMG, I wish I could be there! :o :o :o :o

Posted
Christina will be there tooooo?

 

OMG, I wish I could be there! :o :o :o :o

 

You mean you wish you could be there because our CELIIIIIIINE will be there, right? :whistling:

Now that's better.... :giggle:

Posted
im glad that christina will be there...bbut mariah umm ya not so much! -_-

Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion!

" The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..."

i love Celine so much!!

 

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg

Posted

Why isn't this event scheduled on the forum calendar?? :shrug:

 

They have announced it on celinedion.com!

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted (edited)
Christina will be there tooooo?

 

OMG, I wish I could be there! :o :o :o :o

 

You mean you wish you could be there because our CELIIIIIIINE will be there, right? :whistling:

Now that's better.... :giggle:

 

As Celine-obsessed as you may sound (lol :lol: ) - I'm going to be frank and tell you that If Celine were still sick and couldn't make it, I would still be there if I could. :)

 

(And I do hope that my dear Celine will be well by then. :) )

 

I think it's a landmark and historical concert with some amazing vocalists on that stage.

Edited by Love,
Posted
I will cry with embarassment if any of this is playback! (since it is a tv special and we all know how tv specials go when it comes to playback) Besides that, Mariah...yuck! I remember in the original divas live she refused to be on stage with Celine except for the ending song. I don't get why. Jealous much? I pppppppppraaaaaaaay she won't sing MHWGO. I don't know why she would, but its to open the grammy museum and that song won numerous grammys. Ugh. It would make sense for it to be Taking Chances because that's what she would be nominated for. My Love came out too recently for her to be nominated for that song. I think.

 

Why Mariah did that?

:giggle:

 

I didn't know that

 

they can turn this show a a Divas Show

 

 

I want a duet between Celine and Christina :w00t:

 

They could do a Linda Perry Medley

 

Celine Singing Hurt and Xtina My Love and for the end together What's Up

this it will be the best show ever :wub:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
I will cry with embarassment if any of this is playback! (since it is a tv special and we all know how tv specials go when it comes to playback) Besides that, Mariah...yuck! I remember in the original divas live she refused to be on stage with Celine except for the ending song. I don't get why. Jealous much? I pppppppppraaaaaaaay she won't sing MHWGO. I don't know why she would, but its to open the grammy museum and that song won numerous grammys. Ugh. It would make sense for it to be Taking Chances because that's what she would be nominated for. My Love came out too recently for her to be nominated for that song. I think.

 

Why Mariah did that?

:giggle:

 

I didn't know that

 

they can turn this show a a Divas Show

 

 

I want a duet between Celine and Christina :w00t:

 

They could do a Linda Perry Medley

 

Celine Singing Hurt and Xtina My Love and for the end together What's Up

this it will be the best show ever :wub:

 

 

It was on pop up video (Remember those!) on vh1. They had a divas live version, and one of them said that Mariah refused to be on stage with Celine. That's where my hatred for her began. lol.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg

Posted
I will cry with embarassment if any of this is playback! (since it is a tv special and we all know how tv specials go when it comes to playback) Besides that, Mariah...yuck! I remember in the original divas live she refused to be on stage with Celine except for the ending song. I don't get why. Jealous much? I pppppppppraaaaaaaay she won't sing MHWGO. I don't know why she would, but its to open the grammy museum and that song won numerous grammys. Ugh. It would make sense for it to be Taking Chances because that's what she would be nominated for. My Love came out too recently for her to be nominated for that song. I think.

 

Why Mariah did that?

:giggle:

 

I didn't know that

 

they can turn this show a a Divas Show

 

 

I want a duet between Celine and Christina :w00t:

 

They could do a Linda Perry Medley

 

Celine Singing Hurt and Xtina My Love and for the end together What's Up

this it will be the best show ever :wub:

 

 

It was on pop up video (Remember those!) on vh1. They had a divas live version, and one of them said that Mariah refused to be on stage with Celine. That's where my hatred for her began. lol.

 

 

thanks :thumbsup2:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
I never heard that Mariah refused to be on stage with Celine. It's probably some bull****.
Posted
Wow I'm so excited for this :w00t: apart from the Mariah part, the airplugs from the plane will be my best friend during that part :lol:
Posted
I never heard that Mariah refused to be on stage with Celine. It's probably some bull****.

 

Actually, some magazines did write about that, Nikola. Don't remember which but Mariah acted like a 'diva' during that show.

 

Anyway, people from Asia, will it air on Star World like the other CBS specials ?? I checked out the program schedule but it wasn't listed :confused:

Posted
I never heard that Mariah refused to be on stage with Celine. It's probably some bull****.

 

Actually, some magazines did write about that, Nikola. Don't remember which but Mariah acted like a 'diva' during that show.

 

Anyway, people from Asia, will it air on Star World like the other CBS specials ?? I checked out the program schedule but it wasn't listed :confused:

 

 

Glad someone else read that. It sounds like BS sure but it makes sense. Why was she the only one not singing "You've got a friend"? (besides aretha who was meant to be saved til last since she was apparently the 'star' of the show). If I remember correctly, they ethier had the pop up during "You've got a friend" saying that she wouldn't sing on stage with her, or during "Natural Woman" when she stood on the opposite side of the stage of her. Something about Celine always trying to overpower the other singer. It was a while ago, so I don't remember exactly what it said, but I do remember thats when I began hating mariah lol. I tried looking it up on youtube, but no popup videos on there. Ah oh well. Still should be a good show with or without mariah. :P

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg

Posted
Yes, I remember that. There was also another video in which Mariah was interviewed and the interviewer mentioned that she's written or co-written every song she's sang in her career and she responded by saying that she doesn't know why the other divas don't do so (and it was so clear that she was blatantly referring to Celine). :glare:
Posted
Yes, I remember that. There was also another video in which Mariah was interviewed and the interviewer mentioned that she's written or co-written every song she's sang in her career and she responded by saying that she doesn't know why the other divas don't do so (and it was so clear that she was blatantly referring to Celine). :glare:

 

That's one of the reasons why I hate her! :ermm:

 

I'm sure Céline won't have more than 2 minutes to sing, but I hope she wins something...

Posted
I never heard that Mariah refused to be on stage with Celine. It's probably some bull****.

 

Actually, some magazines did write about that, Nikola. Don't remember which but Mariah acted like a 'diva' during that show.

 

Anyway, people from Asia, will it air on Star World like the other CBS specials ?? I checked out the program schedule but it wasn't listed :confused:

 

 

Glad someone else read that. It sounds like BS sure but it makes sense. Why was she the only one not singing "You've got a friend"? (besides aretha who was meant to be saved til last since she was apparently the 'star' of the show). If I remember correctly, they ethier had the pop up during "You've got a friend" saying that she wouldn't sing on stage with her, or during "Natural Woman" when she stood on the opposite side of the stage of her. Something about Celine always trying to overpower the other singer. It was a while ago, so I don't remember exactly what it said, but I do remember thats when I began hating mariah lol. I tried looking it up on youtube, but no popup videos on there. Ah oh well. Still should be a good show with or without mariah. :P

 

It doesn't make sense not to want to be on one stage with Celine on one song and then on next one to be. And they weren't even the so far away from each other. I mean they were this way:

 

Gloria, Mariah, Aretha, Carol, Celine, Shania

 

Yes, I remember that. There was also another video in which Mariah was interviewed and the interviewer mentioned that she's written or co-written every song she's sang in her career and she responded by saying that she doesn't know why the other divas don't do so (and it was so clear that she was blatantly referring to Celine). :glare:

 

You never know if she was referring to Celine. She could have been referring to Whitney or Aretha or someone else. + in some other interviews they asked her what she thinks about Celine and she said ''She is amazing''. The only diva she has dissed is Madonna and it was because Madonna said that she would rather die than being Mariah Carey which was quite cruel.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...