Céline's Blues Posted October 22, 2008 at 04:32 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 04:32 PM Hope she will sing "Love Can Move Mountains", tho. Can't live without that jam! YEAH! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
smw Posted October 22, 2008 at 04:50 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 04:50 PM This is SO exciting! But if she sings BYLM, MHWGO, LCMM, or IDAN - I will be disgusted! BRING ON THE NEW MATERIAL! My Love!!!! Quote
Chellbie Posted October 22, 2008 at 04:59 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 04:59 PM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY OH WHY can't I live in L.A! I hope ya'll try to get tickets! IT would be great to hear what it was like on the inside! I ALSO would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear MY LOVE =) This is great news... Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
tcherno Posted October 22, 2008 at 05:11 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 05:11 PM she won't be there just to perform/promote My Love. i think she will definitely get a nomination Quote
Chula Posted October 22, 2008 at 05:19 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 05:19 PM She is likely to be performing My Love. Don't curse her for singing LCMM. Quote
VinnyT. Posted October 22, 2008 at 05:21 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 05:21 PM Hope she will sing "Love Can Move Mountains", tho. Can't live without that jam! YEAH!you never know..it's on the GH Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Macaronie Posted October 22, 2008 at 05:29 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 05:29 PM Celine will announce the 12 nominations for Mariah???????????????????????????? LMFAOOO!!!!! Quote
LuisMa Posted October 22, 2008 at 05:51 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 05:51 PM I believe she will be nominated. John Mayer will grab some noms for "Say," Taylor Swift has released like a million singles this past year , Foo Fighters' "Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace" won the Grammy for Rock Album of the year earlier this year, but several singles were released in 2008, so they could also be nominated, and BB King also could be in the running for his 2008 album. And... Celine!!! I would be so mad if she doesn't win "Best Longform Video" for ANDLILV. She doesn't just have to be nominated, but WIN. Quote
Xpresso Posted October 22, 2008 at 06:14 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 06:14 PM She should sing the new I'M ALIVE remix!!! After all it's the new single in France... Seriously, don't you think that if Celine performs on the Grammy Nominations Show, she probably won't be asked to sing at the actual Grammy Awards if she gets a nomination? Quote
Miha Posted October 22, 2008 at 06:58 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 06:58 PM Great news!!! Fingers crossed for more than only one nomination!!! Quote
Terre Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:00 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:00 PM Sounds fantastic! My heart started racing when I saw the topic title. Thanks for the news! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
SarahJB5 Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:09 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:09 PM Yay....this sounds so cool...and I too am hoping for a few nominations!!! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
CSCfan Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:11 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:11 PM Céline should be jamming with John Mayer.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
JP Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:19 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:19 PM It's SOOOOO great!! I guess she'll sing My Love, well i hope so! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Xpresso Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:27 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:27 PM My Love would be nice, but then what would she sing if she sings on the real Grammy Show? There Comes a Time? I hope not even if it's an okay song.. Quote
Davey84 Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:11 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:11 PM Hope she will sing "Love Can Move Mountains", tho. Can't live without that jam! YEAH!you never know..it's on the GH yeah the new edit! 2.30 minutes! My Love would be nice, but then what would she sing if she sings on the real Grammy Show? There Comes a Time? I hope not even if it's an okay song.. well if it isn't My Love then I think only BATB/TPOL/BYLM or MHWGO are candidates or maybe All By Myself, wasn't she nominated for that song? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
LuisMa Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:16 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:16 PM Hope she will sing "Love Can Move Mountains", tho. Can't live without that jam! YEAH!you never know..it's on the GH yeah the new edit! 2.30 minutes! My Love would be nice, but then what would she sing if she sings on the real Grammy Show? There Comes a Time? I hope not even if it's an okay song.. well if it isn't My Love then I think only BATB/TPOL/BYLM or MHWGO are candidates or maybe All By Myself, wasn't she nominated for that song? I hope she doesn't sing MHWGO or ABM again at the Grammys. She wasn't nominated for ABM when she sang it, but since it was the album's single at the time, she performed that. Quote
CellyDee87 Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:35 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:35 PM So would this be only 1 song that she would perform? Quote
Davey84 Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:41 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:41 PM I hope she doesn't sing MHWGO or ABM again at the Grammys. She wasn't nominated for ABM when she sang it, but since it was the album's single at the time, she performed that. well if it was live I wouldn't complain! oh oke, so she was nominated for BYLM, but Toni Braxton won it? So would this be only 1 song that she would perform? she could do a medley! like she did on the ANDHC special! BATB/BYLM/WIFIL/MHWGO Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celinerific Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:41 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:41 PM Ooooo! Can't wait until this is set in stone! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
disadiva Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:58 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 08:58 PM OMG I Hope this is true... Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
dj4celine Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:12 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:12 PM Hope she will sing "Love Can Move Mountains", tho. Can't live without that jam! YEAH!you never know..it's on the GH If she sings that, I swear I'll become a full-time lamb Quote
JP Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:13 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:13 PM OMG I Hope this is true...Yes it's true, this article is everywhere in Quebec news website, it's a trustable source Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
celine_rox Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:10 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:10 PM (edited) this is so exciting chyeahi know people are going to be watching this Edited October 22, 2008 at 10:16 PM by celine_rox Quote
Costa Santos Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:11 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:11 PM OMG I Hope this is true...Yes it's true, this article is everywhere in Quebec news website, it's a trustable source Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
celinedream Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:20 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:20 PM maybe she'll sing Skies of L.A. j/k Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
takeachance Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:22 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:22 PM Groovy Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Shaun Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:24 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:24 PM I love it when Celine takes part in these high profile events and we get the chance to see Love Can Move Mountains performed live again. In all seriousness though this is an excellent move for Celine and will give her, and the new album, some much needed exposure in the US. It would be great for her to get a nomination or two. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
celinesounds Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:25 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:25 PM Hope she will sing "Love Can Move Mountains", tho. Can't live without that jam! YEAH! no no...suprise suprise she will sing for the very first time MY HEART WILL GO ON live Quote #FREEJAVITO
Koolan Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:37 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:37 PM Hope she will sing "Love Can Move Mountains", tho. Can't live without that jam! YEAH!I Remember LA would be better. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.