Jump to content

Celine to sing "My Love" via satellite on the 43rd Annual Jerry Lewis Telethon


Recommended Posts

Posted
Thanks for the vid...

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
I love her so much. The facial expressions were nearly as good as from the If I Could telethon performance!
Posted

Click on "watch in high quality" on Youtube. :D

 

I love her so much. The facial expressions were nearly as good as from the If I Could telethon performance!

Nowhere as close as... http://www.celineirc.com/pounds_chest_telethon.gif :sofunny: :sofunny:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted (edited)

Merci beaucoup. Very beautiful video.

She looks different...is her makeup different or something? Maybe it's just me.

Edited by Jacqui
Posted
This is one of my favorite songs of hers. Amazing, thanks for the video! she looks so pretty.
"remember the name, because you'll never forget the voice"
Posted
Thank you so much for the video and its very emotional I got teary eyed a bite watching it. :clap: :cry: :yes:
Posted
thank you.... I love the face acrobatics... :giggle:

 

You can always count on Celine doing 100% on 'facial acrobatics'

hhaha, along with the hand motions! :sofunny:

 

Thanks so much for the videoooo!

Posted
thank you so much for the video! I am excited to watch...YouTube is blocked for me right now (the joys of being sixteen and my dad blocking sites for me to get school work done...) but I found a way around it and it is downloading :)
Posted
Alright so i missed so many thread here but now im back again. did someone here record this performance. Or maybe i can only rely on youtube.
Posted
thanks for the video

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

Thank you so much for the video!

 

It looks like the performance is from montreal and the last shots of the audience are from somewhere else, these shots are shot in a different way then the rest. And in Montreal there was one night when te flighting camera was all the time in front of Celine when she was sitting on the piano. Or maybe its from Boston!

http://www.celinerevealed.nl/banners/revealed-sig.png

 

My Taking Chances World Tour: 16 May: Antwerp, Belgium

2 June: Amsterdam, Holland | 15, 16, 19, 20, 23, 25 Augustus: Montreal, Canada

 

Visit my website: www.celinerevealed.nl

Posted (edited)
hmm..I think a part of the video was recorded in Stockholm!?? I think I heard some familiar screams..lol.. Edited by nano

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

thank you so much for this video. your effort has been my only way seeing this performance.

 

what a great song. what a touching performance.

 

and: hey, people here in the forum: i don't care if her performance wasn't "flawless" - thank god she is no "machine" and she has an amazing voice and a very stressful worldtour. i think we should all be a little bit more understanding, because we are her fans !!!!

Posted
my goodness, howcome i can't watch the video? :cry: :down:
Posted

ok so after watching the video...i realized that the video was in fact from the DVD...her hair is exactly like boston...

i think the video was taken from the second night...

look at the boston videos from the second night

and some outside shots were from stockholm and paris etc

also you can tell it was boston cuz when they show 3/4 angles of celine and you see the arms of the stage, they are slanted, so only the outside shots were straight arms of the stage.

-RK
Posted

Thanks for the video, it's great!

 

To me it also seems like most of the video was shot in Stockholm. In the end it is definitely at the Globen.

I've noticed in the recent North American videos that the black top Céline is wearing under the vest is different to that in Europe. Now it appears to be round-neck, whereas in Europe it was more like a v-neck like in this video.

 

I could be mistaken here, but don't Elise and M-L have different dresses now in North America..? In Europe they had the ones in this video.

At 3:03, it could be Montreal or some other place, at least that is not Stockholm. The seating is different.

Posted

The video is from stockholm,

Right now I listen the mp3 "My Love Live in stockholom" and I put the video in youtube at the same time

and it is the same

 

 

Thanks so much

 

 

(sorry for my english)

Posted (edited)

thanks a lot for the video!

not her best performance of the song, but the emotion was very much there, making it more personal and i really loved it!

Edited by pat200
Posted

Thanks for the video!! it's such a great song!!!

 

Will we have the chance to download it in the video section????

http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg

 

The girls are back!!!!

Posted
It was worth the wait! Thanks so much! :clap: Loved it! :in_love:

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpg

Remember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!

Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16

Paris - May 24 & 25

Amsterdam - June 2

Posted
the video and the performance is simply amazing! :wub:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4913/firmaxw8.jpg

 

Celine Dion, Taking Chances World Tour 2008

 

- Amsterdam, Netherland

-Munchen, Germany

-Milan, Italy

- Geneva, Switzerland

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...