Ororo Munroe Posted September 1, 2008 at 06:24 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 06:24 PM I can't wait, please, post it ! Quote
mirage Posted September 1, 2008 at 06:55 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 06:55 PM I am so mad I missed it. I was at a water park until 7-ish with a friend yesterday, I was kind of worried about missing but I was like, "Oh it's like 21 hours long or something, I'm sure the first hour won't really matter," and of course I miss it. And what makes it worse is that my dad watched it and sent me a video. I was dying lol cant wait to see it... hopefully its in good quality... btw i love your signature picture :D her hair looks from where is it?she should do her hair like that for the dvd http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/sig6.png Quote
Timster Posted September 1, 2008 at 07:56 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 07:56 PM I am so mad I missed it. I was at a water park until 7-ish with a friend yesterday, I was kind of worried about missing but I was like, "Oh it's like 21 hours long or something, I'm sure the first hour won't really matter," and of course I miss it. And what makes it worse is that my dad watched it and sent me a video. I was dying lol cant wait to see it... hopefully its in good quality... btw i love your signature picture :D her hair looks from where is it?she should do her hair like that for the dvd http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/skiesofla/sig6.png It looks almost 2002-ish! Quote
CSCfan Posted September 1, 2008 at 08:00 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 08:00 PM It was taken in South-Africa.....during the press conference.. She looked dead gorgeous.. :wub: Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Thomas Posted September 1, 2008 at 08:01 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 08:01 PM It was the Cape Town press conference back in February. See here: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=31468 Looking forward to seeing this! ML is one of my most favourite songs right now, especially the tour version. Quote
Nmj Posted September 1, 2008 at 08:35 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 08:35 PM Not as Special as I Thought it would be Quote
stevo Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:12 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:12 PM ...prob becuase we've seen every My Love performance, from every show she's done on tour! It's not going to be drastically different or special Quote
Bumble Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:19 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:19 PM So celine is starting to promote her GH album... Quote W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H
Xpresso Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:29 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:29 PM So celine is starting to promote her GH album... Yes... and Taking Chances album since My Love is on both albums! Clever... Quote
mirage Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:47 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:47 PM It was the Cape Town press conference back in February. See here: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=31468 Looking forward to seeing this! ML is one of my most favourite songs right now, especially the tour version. she looks soooo gorgeous... the color, the way she wears it...makes her look younger... somehow they way she wears her hair in the concerts now looks a little weird lol... so big.. cant wait to see a good video of this song, i've had enough of those bootlegs...hahaha Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:08 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:08 PM No vidéo ! ???? Quote
stevethefan Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:13 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:13 PM I'm still curious to know where it was recorded. If it was this last week it would either have to be Montreal or Toronto but I guess they could have taken it from any other concert. No one would notice the difference! Quote
Taking Chances Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:15 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:15 PM I would love to see this. I can't wait to hear the new recorded version of My Love, though I want to hear this too. Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:19 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:19 PM I can't believe that after one day, the performance isn't posted yet Quote
olenka Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:21 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:21 PM I can't wait to listen...please. Quote Celine-the best singer world!!!!http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6391/cdqb3.jpg 12 June-Berlin Germany(Taking Chances World Tour)my first time28 june-Krakow Poland (Taking Chances World Tour) my space-my profile
CSCfan Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:21 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:21 PM (edited) I can't believe that after one day, the performance isn't posted yet I love the pic in your sig....do you have a bigger version? Edited September 1, 2008 at 10:22 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ororo Munroe Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:39 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:39 PM I can't believe that after one day, the performance isn't posted yet I love the pic in your sig....do you have a bigger version? go on the link below the pic Quote
DianaLuts Posted September 1, 2008 at 11:38 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 11:38 PM I'm still curious to know where it was recorded. If it was this last week it would either have to be Montreal or Toronto but I guess they could have taken it from any other concert. No one would notice the difference! I say it was recorded at Bercy. So it is definitely not from last week. Quote
Bellamy Posted September 1, 2008 at 11:53 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 11:53 PM Lol this is a first....the past few years it was online just a few hours after.... Can't wait!Cause some members are too spoiled. They only ask when they will see the video, never thought about the hard works behind everything. I doubt we'll see anything come out very soon this time. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
karatedude317 Posted September 2, 2008 at 12:00 AM Posted September 2, 2008 at 12:00 AM there's no rush in the vid take your time, at some point it will come out, someone will post it on youtube at some point, just be patient everyone! Quote
William2005 Posted September 2, 2008 at 12:31 AM Posted September 2, 2008 at 12:31 AM Eh no big deal if we don't see the video soon anyways from what I've heard. I wish I would have thought of it, If I had remembered the performance I could have had it up last night for everyone no later than an hour after it aired! Quote
whineupemily Posted September 2, 2008 at 02:11 AM Posted September 2, 2008 at 02:11 AM She so friggin gorgeous; she just glows Im so sad i missed this, but i will be happy at any time to watch it; all that matters is that i see it, i dont really care for when haha Quote
Allie Posted September 2, 2008 at 02:27 AM Posted September 2, 2008 at 02:27 AM Lol this is a first....the past few years it was online just a few hours after.... Can't wait!Cause some members are too spoiled. They only ask when they will see the video, never thought about the hard works behind everything. I doubt we'll see anything come out very soon this time. It's kind of sad, I've noticed some members here are so greedy and take you guys for granted. I can't believe it. I've never really done anything like that but I have an idea of the process that you guys go through to get these things for us, and it is not easy. And then some people *CENSORED* about the watermarks, and that it's not up five minutes after it happens (not pointing fingers here) without any consideration that you guys have lives and this stuff probably isn't at the top of your priority list. That being said, thank you guys for everything that you do. It's amazing to see how much work and dedication has been put into this forum, and I love it here. Quote
Koolan Posted September 2, 2008 at 04:49 AM Posted September 2, 2008 at 04:49 AM THIS was definitely from Montreal. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
A New Day Has Come Posted September 2, 2008 at 05:18 AM Posted September 2, 2008 at 05:18 AM Yeah deffiantly take your time on the video. Quote
drove all night Posted September 2, 2008 at 07:37 AM Posted September 2, 2008 at 07:37 AM Lol this is a first....the past few years it was online just a few hours after.... Can't wait!Cause some members are too spoiled. They only ask when they will see the video, never thought about the hard works behind everything. I doubt we'll see anything come out very soon this time. It's kind of sad, I've noticed some members here are so greedy and take you guys for granted. I can't believe it. I've never really done anything like that but I have an idea of the process that you guys go through to get these things for us, and it is not easy. And then some people *CENSORED* about the watermarks, and that it's not up five minutes after it happens (not pointing fingers here) without any consideration that you guys have lives and this stuff probably isn't at the top of your priority list. That being said, thank you guys for everything that you do. It's amazing to see how much work and dedication has been put into this forum, and I love it here. well, from me too a really big THANK YOU for all those of you, who put all this amazing Celine-stuff up on You-Tube or put information here into the forum. although I'm not so into all this "computer-stuff" I can as well imagine, that all this isn't done in "one second". and we all have our life, job, and so many other things that keep us busy. SO THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. without you I would'nt see all these wonderful things about Celine! YOU ROCK!!!!! Quote
zoea2812 Posted September 2, 2008 at 07:57 AM Posted September 2, 2008 at 07:57 AM No doubt the performance will be spectacular as always Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
LD1977 Posted September 2, 2008 at 03:47 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 03:47 PM Lol this is a first....the past few years it was online just a few hours after.... Can't wait!Cause some members are too spoiled. They only ask when they will see the video, never thought about the hard works behind everything. I doubt we'll see anything come out very soon this time. I am one of the people who asked for the video, but that does not mean I dont appreciate your hard work! In fact I thanked this forum many times and I try to promote it as much as I can. But you have to understand that we don't get to see Céline on tv very often here in Holland, so I am building on this website when it comes to recordings of Céline. And when I know there was a performance of her on tv, I just hope and wish it will be online soon. For me personally it has nothing to do with being spoiled, it means I depend on you guys. Just to put the record straight! Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
Bellamy Posted September 2, 2008 at 03:57 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 03:57 PM I am one of the people who asked for the video, but that does not mean I dont appreciate your hard work! In fact I thanked this forum many times and I try to promote it as much as I can. But you have to understand that we don't get to see Céline on tv very often here in Holland, so I am building on this website when it comes to recordings of Céline. And when I know there was a performance of her on tv, I just hope and wish it will be online soon. For me personally it has nothing to do with being spoiled, it means I depend on you guys. Just to put the record straight! I didn't mean everyone who asked about the video. I just don't like some people keep repeating the same question again and again, or sounds like we did something wrong when it's not up in less than five minutes. My Love + Interview video should be ready soon. And I heard IDAN was shown during this telethon too. Anyone saw it? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.