binsk Posted September 2, 2008 at 05:55 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 05:55 PM i'm confused about where this was taped b/c there were NRJ signs, which means France, but in France the arms of the stage were at an elevated angle, and this taping the arms were flat... during the tour, they were only flat in certain locations, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and a few others Quote -RK
celínico_sin_remedio Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:02 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:02 PM i'm confused about where this was taped b/c there were NRJ signs, which means France, but in France the arms of the stage were at an elevated angle, and this taping the arms were flat... during the tour, they were only flat in certain locations, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and a few others btw, I remember myself seeing NRJ signs in Amsterdam... Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
LD1977 Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:05 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:05 PM I am one of the people who asked for the video, but that does not mean I dont appreciate your hard work! In fact I thanked this forum many times and I try to promote it as much as I can. But you have to understand that we don't get to see Céline on tv very often here in Holland, so I am building on this website when it comes to recordings of Céline. And when I know there was a performance of her on tv, I just hope and wish it will be online soon. For me personally it has nothing to do with being spoiled, it means I depend on you guys. Just to put the record straight! I didn't mean everyone who asked about the video. I just don't like some people keep repeating the same question again and again, or sounds like we did something wrong when it's not up in less than five minutes. My Love + Interview video should be ready soon. And I heard IDAN was shown during this telethon too. Anyone saw it? Aha, thank you for your reply! I just wanted to make sure that you did not have a wrong impression, because I would never push you guys to put anything online. I am just happy this forum exists and as far as I am concerned, it is the biggest gift Céline's fans can have. It is amazing to have recordings from all over the world here, brought together by fans! Did they not show I drove all night 2 or 3 years ago? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
Bellamy Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:19 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:19 PM Did they not show I drove all night 2 or 3 years ago?No. And I meant an IDAN video from this tour. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CSCfan Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:23 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:23 PM i'm confused about where this was taped b/c there were NRJ signs, which means France, but in France the arms of the stage were at an elevated angle, and this taping the arms were flat... during the tour, they were only flat in certain locations, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and a few others btw, I remember myself seeing NRJ signs in Amsterdam... That's impossible, as NRJ doesn't exist in Holland.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
binsk Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:23 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:23 PM (edited) i'm confused about where this was taped b/c there were NRJ signs, which means France, but in France the arms of the stage were at an elevated angle, and this taping the arms were flat... during the tour, they were only flat in certain locations, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and a few others also...there were signs that said "Globen"...i don't know which stadium had thatand i'm pretty sure it wasn't amsterdam cuz the stadium wasn't big enough and her hair was different...her hair was like boston, but it wasn't boston Edited September 2, 2008 at 06:24 PM by binsk Quote -RK
CSCfan Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:25 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:25 PM Wasn't big enough? LOL Globen is in Sweden.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
nano Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:25 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:25 PM i'm confused about where this was taped b/c there were NRJ signs, which means France, but in France the arms of the stage were at an elevated angle, and this taping the arms were flat... during the tour, they were only flat in certain locations, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and a few others also...there were signs that said "Globen"...i don't know which stadium had thatand i'm pretty sure it wasn't amsterdam cuz the stadium wasn't big enough and her hair was different...her hair was like boston, but it wasn't bostonGloben = Globe Arena (Stockholm) Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
VinnyT. Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:32 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:32 PM maybe it's an editing of different european nights Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Bellamy Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:34 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:34 PM Yes, it has Globen and NRJ. Could be mixed footage from various concerts, they could just use mixed audience footage. So it still can't prove where it was recorded. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Bellamy Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:53 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:53 PM If the audience was good. then there's fans shout at random places. Since they want a clean version, it must be recorded at a suck audience night. Then mixed with good audience footage. The DVD could be like this too. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celínico_sin_remedio Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:55 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:55 PM i'm confused about where this was taped b/c there were NRJ signs, which means France, but in France the arms of the stage were at an elevated angle, and this taping the arms were flat... during the tour, they were only flat in certain locations, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and a few others btw, I remember myself seeing NRJ signs in Amsterdam... That's impossible, as NRJ doesn't exist in Holland.... True! It was TF1 now that I remember, sorry hehe(I believe I'm not mistaken again lol) Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:55 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 06:55 PM will the video be on the forum anytime soon? lol Quote
Koolan Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:27 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:27 PM Video is uploading to YouTube now. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:34 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:34 PM Wicked, thanks! Darren. Quote
fred Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:38 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:38 PM i'm confused about where this was taped b/c there were NRJ signs, which means France, but in France the arms of the stage were at an elevated angle, and this taping the arms were flat... during the tour, they were only flat in certain locations, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and a few others also...there were signs that said "Globen"...i don't know which stadium had thatand i'm pretty sure it wasn't amsterdam cuz the stadium wasn't big enough and her hair was different...her hair was like boston, but it wasn't bostonGloben is indeed Stockhilm, Sweden. Cool, wont get my hopes up but cool!!! Anywho I will be able to judge when I see it, I can easily tell if it's Globen, with it's red seats, white balcony lists etc... And the arena in Amsterdam not big enough?! it's like 4 times bigger than Globen! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
binsk Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:47 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:47 PM i'm confused about where this was taped b/c there were NRJ signs, which means France, but in France the arms of the stage were at an elevated angle, and this taping the arms were flat... during the tour, they were only flat in certain locations, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and a few others also...there were signs that said "Globen"...i don't know which stadium had thatand i'm pretty sure it wasn't amsterdam cuz the stadium wasn't big enough and her hair was different...her hair was like boston, but it wasn't bostonGloben is indeed Stockhilm, Sweden. Cool, wont get my hopes up but cool!!! Anywho I will be able to judge when I see it, I can easily tell if it's Globen, with it's red seats, white balcony lists etc... And the arena in Amsterdam not big enough?! it's like 4 times bigger than Globen! /fred i was saying...the arena it was filmed at wasn't big enough to be amsterdam arena... Quote -RK
tal-sh2 Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:57 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:57 PM Can't wait for the video! Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
fred Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:59 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 08:59 PM i'm confused about where this was taped b/c there were NRJ signs, which means France, but in France the arms of the stage were at an elevated angle, and this taping the arms were flat... during the tour, they were only flat in certain locations, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and a few others also...there were signs that said "Globen"...i don't know which stadium had thatand i'm pretty sure it wasn't amsterdam cuz the stadium wasn't big enough and her hair was different...her hair was like boston, but it wasn't bostonGloben is indeed Stockhilm, Sweden. Cool, wont get my hopes up but cool!!! Anywho I will be able to judge when I see it, I can easily tell if it's Globen, with it's red seats, white balcony lists etc... And the arena in Amsterdam not big enough?! it's like 4 times bigger than Globen! /fred i was saying...the arena it was filmed at wasn't big enough to be amsterdam arena...Ah, makes more sense. Simple misunderstanding then. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
ce-line Posted September 2, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 09:02 PM Me either! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
WaterFromTheMoon Posted September 2, 2008 at 09:04 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 09:04 PM AY I'm so excited.... I just can't wait :-))) Quote
ce-line Posted September 2, 2008 at 09:21 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 09:21 PM I have to go to bed now. It's 11.20 PM here... Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Koolan Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:02 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:02 PM Problems viewing the video? Try watching it in standard quality -> Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Fran Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:07 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:07 PM Thanks for your hard work! Quote
stevo Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:10 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:10 PM Hooray!! Thanks guys! I've been refreshing my page every 2 mins for the past hour! You guys are like...amazing! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:17 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:17 PM Thanks for the video it was great!! Darren. Quote
fred Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:19 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:19 PM Thank you guys for the file, you are amazing, still keping up with all this. She wasn't flawless, and it didn't come near to some ML performances we've heard but it doesn't take away anyhing. The emotion, the raw live voice, the fact that every performance of this song is slightly different from eachother is what has made this song such a hit in the TC tour (not the song itself, it is good, ok, but not that good, and certainly not single material, which is now on the way). I wish more songs would be performed in this kind of spirit on tour, frech, a new interpretion, soulful performance, live vocals - and not like the majority: worn out routine routine. The location is exactly like someone has already pointed out: different locations. I could truly identify the globe at the end, but not on all shots and certanly not on all shots during the performance, it seemed too big. I suspect (and fear) that this is the official music video for the single ML, wouldn't surprise me if they dubb it over with this new rerecorded studio track. I suspect this mostly because of the set of clips from various locations (esp in the end). /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
A New Day Has Come Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:20 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:20 PM merci. Quote
stevo Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:22 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:22 PM It's not from the DVD tho, right? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.