Koolan Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:26 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:26 AM So she was wearing a different clothe? I'm curious to see.same costumes How long into the telethon in your time did she appear??? Thank you for the updates!!!!About 20 minutes into it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
minolli Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:37 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:37 AM I managed to tune in right as Celine started singing. What a great performance! It's really lovely to see Celine so emotionally invested when she sings. It's obvious that the song means a lot to her. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Amanja Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:49 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:49 AM It was a nice performance I got excited and started screaming when I saw Celine and my whole family came in to watch with me. yay! Quote
Edwin Posted September 1, 2008 at 04:08 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 04:08 AM Was anyone able to capture it? Quote
celbabs Posted September 1, 2008 at 04:08 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 04:08 AM It was an AMAZING performance! I was so thrilled!!!!! If she really does record a version of the song that is like how she does it live - it should be a HUGE Adult Contemporary hit here in the States. She put so much emotion into the song. It was simply; it was heartfelt; it was stunning. I was so proud to be a Celine fan tonight. Quote
nano Posted September 1, 2008 at 05:19 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 05:19 AM It was amazing.....well, everything she sings is amazing to me Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
drove all night Posted September 1, 2008 at 05:22 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 05:22 AM is it already on youtube? Quote
nrcda88 Posted September 1, 2008 at 05:23 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 05:23 AM Seeing this performance from Celine made my week lol. It was absolutely beautiful. Her emotion was amazing...she made me cry . I've been looking forward to seeing this all weekend and now I guess I'm kind of on a Celine high I can't sleep Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
A New Day Has Come Posted September 1, 2008 at 05:34 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 05:34 AM Can some one post in on here please thank you so much. Quote
celine_rox Posted September 1, 2008 at 05:35 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 05:35 AM im wondering if its gonna play later like at 1 amdo they sometimes replay the stuff? Quote
jonny823 Posted September 1, 2008 at 07:09 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 07:09 AM I missed this performance when it aired, I was just getting home as it ended. Can't wait to see the performance online. "My Love" was easily one of the highlights of the concert and hearing Celine sing it live gave me a whole new appreciation for the song. Quote
max24 Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:21 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:21 AM Italian_Celine_copycat_site website says the perormance was from a Paris concert, not from Montreal Quote
olenka Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:33 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 09:33 AM Is video on youtube?I can't find.. Quote Celine-the best singer world!!!!http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6391/cdqb3.jpg 12 June-Berlin Germany(Taking Chances World Tour)my first time28 june-Krakow Poland (Taking Chances World Tour) my space-my profile
jeje03100 Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:04 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:04 AM video dispo ? Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:32 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 10:32 AM Did Celine perform before or after the comedian Eric Buss? Quote
Pureceline Posted September 1, 2008 at 12:35 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 12:35 PM Can't wait to see it. I think its a performance from Montreal because they taped it for the dvd. I Don't think they use footage from Paris. Quote http://www.celinerevealed.nl/banners/revealed-sig.png My Taking Chances World Tour: 16 May: Antwerp, Belgium 2 June: Amsterdam, Holland | 15, 16, 19, 20, 23, 25 Augustus: Montreal, Canada Visit my website: www.celinerevealed.nl
VinnyT. Posted September 1, 2008 at 12:45 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 12:45 PM Can't wait to see it. I think its a performance from Montreal because they taped it for the dvd. I Don't think they use footage from Paris.no montreal concert was taped Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
pol Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:01 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:01 PM Can't wait to see it. I think its a performance from Montreal because they taped it for the dvd. I Don't think they use footage from Paris.no montreal concert was taped We heard the yesterday show was taped for the DVD.Just take a look into the right topic. Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Pureceline Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:04 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:04 PM I was at al the august shows and they have been taped!!! They had special camera's every night (except the first night) Quote http://www.celinerevealed.nl/banners/revealed-sig.png My Taking Chances World Tour: 16 May: Antwerp, Belgium 2 June: Amsterdam, Holland | 15, 16, 19, 20, 23, 25 Augustus: Montreal, Canada Visit my website: www.celinerevealed.nl
Fran Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:25 PM Where is the video? I can´t find it! Quote
VinnyT. Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:50 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:50 PM Can't wait to see it. I think its a performance from Montreal because they taped it for the dvd. I Don't think they use footage from Paris.no montreal concert was taped We heard the yesterday show was taped for the DVD.Just take a look into the right topic.oh how just yesterday..I didnt know..thank Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Pureceline Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:04 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:04 PM Not just Yesterday, i will post some pictures when im back from work Quote http://www.celinerevealed.nl/banners/revealed-sig.png My Taking Chances World Tour: 16 May: Antwerp, Belgium 2 June: Amsterdam, Holland | 15, 16, 19, 20, 23, 25 Augustus: Montreal, Canada Visit my website: www.celinerevealed.nl
Allie Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:28 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:28 PM I am so mad I missed it. I was at a water park until 7-ish with a friend yesterday, I was kind of worried about missing but I was like, "Oh it's like 21 hours long or something, I'm sure the first hour won't really matter," and of course I miss it. And what makes it worse is that my dad watched it and sent me a video. I was dying lol Quote
William2005 Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:34 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:34 PM What's taking this video so long I wonder? Quote
nano Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:37 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:37 PM http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/la/jerry_lewis_mda_010909/celine_dion_2052228.jpghaven't found the video yet Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
DianaLuts Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:44 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:44 PM I don't know why she said the video was recorded a couple of nights ago.. because it seemed like the venue was Bercy, with NRJ Radio signs, the red barriers and NO Box seats and no really high rafters common to US and Candian venues. Quote
DianaLuts Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:45 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:45 PM I recorded from WGN network but obviously I don't know how to load it up anywhere. Lol. Quote
Koolan Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:08 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:08 PM I recorded it on my dvr, need to figure out how to extract the video. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
LD1977 Posted September 1, 2008 at 04:20 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 04:20 PM Its not on You Tube yet either... Am so much wanting to see this! Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
CSCfan Posted September 1, 2008 at 06:14 PM Posted September 1, 2008 at 06:14 PM Lol this is a first....the past few years it was online just a few hours after.... Can't wait! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.