Feidhlimbrennan Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:22 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:22 AM its on at last, but what is he wearing!!! lol its so funny Quote Instagram: @feidhlimb
ThisTime Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:23 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:23 AM the face she made when jerry said "You look nice after a couple shaves" or whatever was hilarious! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
JP Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:27 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:27 AM (edited) Crap, i miss it by 5 minutes I only see the intro video again and again.. Edited September 1, 2008 at 01:28 AM by JP Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
stevethefan Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:29 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:29 AM the face she made when jerry said "You look nice after a couple shaves" or whatever was hilarious! I know! I think Celine was trying to keep it serious but Jerry often makes comments like that. He usually makes some quite odd comments during these telethons. There's local radio station that has someone record these every year and then they go through all of them during their show! Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:29 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:29 AM THAT WAS THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF THAT SONG!!!! She really got emotional at the end! I wonder if this was a clip from the DVD She was on fire tonight!!! Quote
Céline's Blues Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:30 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:30 AM (edited) Well, sorry to say but this has to be like bad luck. That DVD is gonna be very nasal I guess, just like the AND one. But I did enjoy her facial expressions. This song means a lot to her. The song is still gorgeous, tho and I still prefer the power she sang it in South Africa. Edited September 1, 2008 at 01:31 AM by Céline's Blues Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Koolan Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:30 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:30 AM It's not a live feed but recorded some days ago. Meh..nothing special about the performance. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
stevethefan Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:31 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:31 AM (edited) I'm wondering where that version was taped. She said a few nights ago, but she was in Toronto then. I'm glad that it was at least taped live. I was worried that it was going to be taped ahead of time but with no audience. Edited September 1, 2008 at 01:33 AM by stevethefan Quote
celine_rox Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:31 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:31 AM (edited) it wasnt livebut hey IT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING PERFORMANCEit made me want to crybest live performance of MY LOVE Edited September 1, 2008 at 01:34 AM by celine_rox Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:32 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:32 AM Well, sorry to say but this has to be like bad luck. That DVD is gonna be very nasal I guess, just like the AND one. But I did enjoy her facial expressions. This song means a lot to her. O c'mon NEGATIVE COMMENTS ALREADY???? She wasn't nasal at all, she seemed pretty clear and in top vocal shape! I can't wait until this is on Youtube so I can play this over and over and over again. Side note: Let's take this opportunity to think about why this telethon is on, and how we can all help these children. Let's also keep the people on the U.S. Gulf Coast in our minds and prayers as the storm approaches. Quote
VintageCeline Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:32 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:32 AM Ooo she looked stunning before hand, whilst talking. I'm glad I've seen it now, But I had to turn it off because I have no clue who anyone else is.. x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:35 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:35 AM I ain't sayin nuttin'! It was a good one. Nothing less and nothing more. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
stevethefan Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:35 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:35 AM (edited) I noticed that when she was talking to Jerry she was saying how she started the tour in February and that it would END in February. I'm wondering if that will stop the rumours I heard about it maybe going on until April. Edited September 1, 2008 at 01:36 AM by stevethefan Quote
JP Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:36 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:36 AM Oh, i guess it was the 1st show in Toronto.. I know somebody who did go to every Montreal show and never talk about it.. And some other fans who were there at the 2nd show in Toronto didn't talk about it.. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
CelineTheBest5 Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:36 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:36 AM I loved this performance, cant wait to see it again on youtube! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
celinesounds Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:38 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:38 AM not bad, i like it, even without tears Quote #FREEJAVITO
karatedude317 Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:40 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:40 AM She seemed to get a bit choked up tho! Tears weren't visible but u can tell she was feelin it. lol Quote
celine_rox Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:43 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:43 AM She seemed to get a bit choked up tho! Tears weren't visible but u can tell she was feelin it. lol hahaha yeahi saw that in the beginning of the performance Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:44 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:44 AM At the end too!!! Quote
fyoung98 Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:46 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:46 AM She looked gorgeous! She sound wonderful! I can't wait until November! Question: What's wrong with Jerry? Sounds so out of breath although he's not doing anything but sitting. Is it emphysema (I know he was a smoker)? Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
stevethefan Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:53 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:53 AM (edited) She looked gorgeous! She sound wonderful! I can't wait until November! Question: What's wrong with Jerry? Sounds so out of breath although he's not doing anything but sitting. Is it emphysema (I know he was a smoker)? Well first of all he's getting up there in age.I think he's in his 80's. Also, a few years ago if you saw him he looked very odd, his face had puffed out and he had gained a lot of weight. It turns out that was due to some medication he was taking for some illness he had at that time (I think they were some sort of steroid medication). I guess he made it through that illness which is good. Edited September 1, 2008 at 01:53 AM by stevethefan Quote
Nando Férri Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:56 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:56 AM So she was wearing a different clothe? I'm curious to see. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
peo Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:13 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:13 AM Where did they show it? NBC, ABC?? Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
stevethefan Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:21 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:21 AM Where did they show it? NBC, ABC?? In this area they showed it on some independent local TV station. It was not on ABC, NBC or CBS. It depends where you live. Quote
whineupemily Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:24 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:24 AM I missed it; bye a couple minutes, DAMN.Any re-runs? Grrrrr. Quote
peo Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:30 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:30 AM Where did they show it? NBC, ABC?? In this area they showed it on some independent local TV station. It was not on ABC, NBC or CBS. It depends where you live. Thank You! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
karatedude317 Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:36 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 02:36 AM So she was wearing a different clothe? I'm curious to see.same costumes Quote
Thecolourofmylove Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:11 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:11 AM So she was wearing a different clothe? I'm curious to see.same costumes How long into the telethon in your time did she appear??? Thank you for the updates!!!! Quote Bryan Beavers | Create Your Badgehttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/577905483.228.1040373769.pnghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/nafnoid23/Untitled-2.jpg
rodrigo_alka Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:12 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 03:12 AM missed it Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.