nano Posted September 7, 2008 at 07:11 AM Posted September 7, 2008 at 07:11 AM (edited) thx for posting the video, brilliant song and performance !! Though I can't be 100% sure it does look like Stockholm and I was there...yeah...I think so too! The audience shots were from somewhere else (various places) but the singing part was shot in Stockholm Edited September 7, 2008 at 07:12 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
autumnskies00 Posted September 7, 2008 at 07:22 AM Posted September 7, 2008 at 07:22 AM I have a feeling this may be our my love 2008 version. I don't htink they'll re-record..they'll just have this live version. It was an excellent performance though! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
dj4celine Posted September 7, 2008 at 09:20 AM Posted September 7, 2008 at 09:20 AM Thanks for the vids Click on "watch in high quality" on Youtube. I love her so much. The facial expressions were nearly as good as from the If I Could telethon performance!Nowhere as close as... http://www.celineirc.com/pounds_chest_telethon.gif Oh dear! That's scary Quote
cmcdaori Posted September 7, 2008 at 10:04 AM Posted September 7, 2008 at 10:04 AM Thanks for your hard work! I say too.. :sofunny: Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
whineupemily Posted September 7, 2008 at 12:47 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 12:47 PM Thanks for the vids Click on "watch in high quality" on Youtube. I love her so much. The facial expressions were nearly as good as from the If I Could telethon performance!Nowhere as close as... http://www.celineirc.com/pounds_chest_telethon.gif Oh dear! That's scary Hahahahaha, i know right!Near the first part of her performance singing My Love, her eyes open real real wide i was like "Wooohh Celineee!" Quote
CelineRox Posted September 7, 2008 at 12:53 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 12:53 PM HQ DVD & MP3 for download in multimedia section. Thankyouuuu!!! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Xpresso Posted September 7, 2008 at 02:15 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 02:15 PM Great performance AND good promotion!!! Quote
beautyroses Posted September 7, 2008 at 03:03 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 03:03 PM I love my Love song,Thanks guys Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
PrincesseJen Posted September 7, 2008 at 04:18 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 04:18 PM That was a great performance. She was so emotional I thought she would cry. Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
cmcdaori Posted September 7, 2008 at 04:21 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 04:21 PM Thank you very much.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Black Kitten Posted September 8, 2008 at 03:45 AM Posted September 8, 2008 at 03:45 AM i think she needs an improvement with her make up, especially in her eyes. it makes her look like a racoon everytime she open her eyes wide Quote
VinnyT. Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:19 PM Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:19 PM i'm confused about where this was taped b/c there were NRJ signs, which means France, but in France the arms of the stage were at an elevated angle, and this taping the arms were flat... during the tour, they were only flat in certain locations, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and a few others also...there were signs that said "Globen"...i don't know which stadium had thatand i'm pretty sure it wasn't amsterdam cuz the stadium wasn't big enough and her hair was different...her hair was like boston, but it wasn't bostonGloben is indeed Stockhilm, Sweden. Cool, wont get my hopes up but cool!!! Anywho I will be able to judge when I see it, I can easily tell if it's Globen, with it's red seats, white balcony lists etc... And the arena in Amsterdam not big enough?! it's like 4 times bigger than Globen! /fred Chabby said the song included on the GH was recorded in Stockholm, and in this video some of you recognized the place so I really think the videoclip is this jerry lewis version as far a I can hear the audio sounds the same, jerry lewis = GH version. Plus they added NRJ banners taken from bercy because maybe NRJ12 will be the only music channel that will air this videoclip Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
fred Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:33 PM Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:33 PM i'm confused about where this was taped b/c there were NRJ signs, which means France, but in France the arms of the stage were at an elevated angle, and this taping the arms were flat... during the tour, they were only flat in certain locations, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and a few others also...there were signs that said "Globen"...i don't know which stadium had thatand i'm pretty sure it wasn't amsterdam cuz the stadium wasn't big enough and her hair was different...her hair was like boston, but it wasn't bostonGloben is indeed Stockhilm, Sweden. Cool, wont get my hopes up but cool!!! Anywho I will be able to judge when I see it, I can easily tell if it's Globen, with it's red seats, white balcony lists etc... And the arena in Amsterdam not big enough?! it's like 4 times bigger than Globen! /fred Chabby said the song included on the GH was recorded in Stockholm, and in this video some of you recognized the place so I really think the videoclip is this jerry lewis version as far a I can hear the audio sounds the same, jerry lewis = GH version. Plus they added NRJ banners taken from bercy because maybe NRJ12 will be the only music channel that will air this videoclip We have NRJ here to you know, Vinnybinnyboy. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
VinnyT. Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:35 PM Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:35 PM oh I didnt know, I said bercy because someone said they had those banners there, did u attend the concert in Stockholm fred did u see those banners? Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
fred Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:43 PM Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:43 PM oh I didnt know, I said bercy because someone said they had those banners there, did u attend the concert in Stockholm fred did u see those banners? I wasn't there Vinnybinnyboy. But it's no impossiblility there were NRJ-signs. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
VinnyT. Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:54 PM Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:54 PM (edited) yeah why not, was NRJ sponsor of the Swedish concert?..maybe someone remembers it Edited September 18, 2008 at 02:56 PM by VinnyT. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
spazz Posted September 18, 2008 at 03:33 PM Posted September 18, 2008 at 03:33 PM can some pretty please send me the song? My Love the new version Quote http://imagegen.last.fm/Colorsplz/recenttracks/notemolestes.gif
katiedid0816 Posted September 19, 2008 at 11:57 AM Posted September 19, 2008 at 11:57 AM celine is the best artist of all time Quote
Terre Posted September 21, 2008 at 11:45 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 11:45 AM Thank you so much for the video, MP3 etc.! What a performance! The audio is definitely from Stockholm ( ), I heard my scream at the end. I can't remember if there were any NRJ banners there. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.