dj4celine Posted August 31, 2008 at 05:52 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 05:52 PM I wish LCMM. The Prayer = POISON.BTW poison as in Hideaki Lee poison or Sainkho howl poison?? How very dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? Psh.. I dare! BTW what time does it start in the US ? Quote
celine_rox Posted August 31, 2008 at 06:03 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 06:03 PM (edited) my lurrrve....we have seeeeeeeen it allllll.... hahai love that song the telethon starts at 6 Edited August 31, 2008 at 06:04 PM by celine_rox Quote
Ronny83 Posted August 31, 2008 at 06:44 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 06:44 PM I wish LCMM. The Prayer = POISON.BTW poison as in Hideaki Lee poison or Sainkho howl poison?? How very dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? Psh.. I dare! BTW what time does it start in the US ?9 PM ET = 6 PM PT = 3 AM CET Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
dj4celine Posted August 31, 2008 at 06:50 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 06:50 PM Thanks you, celine rox and Ronny 3 AM CET = 1:30 PM IST I'd be able to watch it live online Quote
nrcda88 Posted August 31, 2008 at 07:55 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 07:55 PM I saw its starting at 11pm tonight where I live, hopefully I'll be awake enough to see Celine lol. Anyone knows for sure what time she'll be on? Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
Nmj Posted August 31, 2008 at 08:20 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 08:20 PM I wish I know a time frame they would have her on Quote
dj4celine Posted August 31, 2008 at 08:22 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 08:22 PM Thanks you, celine rox and Ronny 3 AM CET = 1:30 PM IST Was I dreaming when I did that calculation? Quote
Davey84 Posted August 31, 2008 at 08:34 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 08:34 PM great! I wonder what she will sing! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CSCfan Posted August 31, 2008 at 08:45 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 08:45 PM She will sing "My Love" Davey....lol Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
VintageCeline Posted August 31, 2008 at 08:48 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 08:48 PM Yay! We can watch it online!!! I can't wait x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
No1IrishFan Posted August 31, 2008 at 09:33 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 09:33 PM Yay! We can watch it online!!! I can't wait x OMD i didnt know that!!! can you post the link please Quote
VintageCeline Posted August 31, 2008 at 09:47 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 09:47 PM Yay! We can watch it online!!! I can't wait x OMD i didnt know that!!! can you post the link please http://www.mda.org/ x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
No1IrishFan Posted August 31, 2008 at 09:49 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 09:49 PM Yay! We can watch it online!!! I can't wait x OMD i didnt know that!!! can you post the link please http://www.mda.org/ x thank you sooooo much!!! Quote
No1IrishFan Posted August 31, 2008 at 09:57 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 09:57 PM does anyone know the time it will begin in UK time? Quote
CSCfan Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:03 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:03 PM 2 AM Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
No1IrishFan Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:05 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:05 PM 2 AM I will probably stay awake until 3 so hopefully she will be on in the first hour! If it starts at 2 in UK time then it wont be over until 4.30 am i right that it lasts 2 1/2 hour? Quote
VintageCeline Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:10 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:10 PM 4.30am I will be fasst asleep tucked up in bed. I might watch the first hour or so. x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Thecolourofmylove Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:13 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:13 PM (edited) Anyone know what time SHE will sing in the US?? I know when the telethon begins, but considering it live via satellite from the concert she's performing in tonight (and the time it starts) can someone make an educated guess??? Thank you!' Edited August 31, 2008 at 10:16 PM by Thecolourofmylove Quote Bryan Beavers | Create Your Badgehttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/577905483.228.1040373769.pnghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/nafnoid23/Untitled-2.jpg
Koolan Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:22 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:22 PM By the way, the telethon is NOT live, it is delayed by at least an hour. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
DianaLuts Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:50 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 10:50 PM I am sure Celine will be on during Primetime, the most coveted spot Quote
Nmj Posted August 31, 2008 at 11:30 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 11:30 PM Educated Guess by satillate Celine will be on from 9-10:30 here in the states Just a guess but Id say That time frame Quote
Céline's Blues Posted August 31, 2008 at 11:31 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 11:31 PM We got JTE from the blond DVD and we will get now My Love. Both welcome additions. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Nmj Posted August 31, 2008 at 11:44 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 11:44 PM is from the DVD with a speech first or just live on stage Quote
stevethefan Posted September 1, 2008 at 12:03 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 12:03 AM (edited) If she is really going to be singing live from the concert in Montreal (which is what I hope) it would probably be between 9-10 pm est because she starts her show at 9 pm and unless they are switching the order of the songs she does not sing "My Love" at the beginning of the show. I really hope it's live but she may have taped the song earlier today and they would play that. Live during her show would be GREAT! I just noticed that the telethon starts airing on tv here at 9 pm, and I'm in the same timezone as the Celine concert, so if they are going go to it live it would have to be between 9 and 11 pm. Edited September 1, 2008 at 12:42 AM by stevethefan Quote
JP Posted September 1, 2008 at 12:12 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 12:12 AM (edited) For Canadian people, it will play tomorrow morning on ABC, starting at 7am Edited September 1, 2008 at 12:21 AM by JP Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Koolan Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:01 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:01 AM The opening video still shows the old Celine billboard in Vegas. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
stevethefan Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:05 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:05 AM The opening video still shows the old Celine billboard in Vegas. I guess that does not surprise me too much. OMG I'm watching the begining of this telethon and the acts on it make me think I'm living in the 1950's. Quote
Feidhlimbrennan Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:20 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:20 AM i kinda hope celine sings soon, there's only sooo much tap dancing i can take at this time of the morning!!! it's 2.20am and i need to sleep!!!!!! Quote Instagram: @feidhlimb
karatedude317 Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:22 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:22 AM SHE'S ON NOW!!!!! SHE LOOKS HOOOOOTTTTT!!!! Quote
idroveallnight Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:22 AM Posted September 1, 2008 at 01:22 AM omg.... she's on now Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.