Jump to content

Celine perform & receive the Legend Award at World Music Awards 2007


Recommended Posts

Posted
That's excellent photo that you're sharing. Thanks so much for sharing! SHE LOOKS so beautiful!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg

 

So suddenly, it's clear to me

Things change

Our future lies in here and now

We live it through somehow

 

Now the greatest reward

Is the love that I can give

I'm here for you now

For as long as I live

You made me who I am

Posted

Caps from a TV programm from spanish tv, upload soon :wink:

 

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Alberdr2/WMA2.jpg

 

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Alberdr2/WMA1.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg

Posted
Thanks Fred!! Looks great

:huh: What did I do...?! :shrug:

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted
Oops- meant Fran. You didn't do anything Fred :P
Posted (edited)
You complain when she sings live and doesn't sound 100% perfect.:nono:

Then you complain when she does playback.:nono:

 

Stop complaining and be happy with what you get.http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/sleep.gif

 

I make your words mine! :msn-wink:

 

 

 

 

:thumbsup2:

Edited by Sarahj21230
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg

Posted
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4691/4219149843sq3.jpg

 

SexyBaaaaaack.. :drool:

 

I hope the chairs at Monaco weren't opened in the back... Or someone would have sang "Revealllllllll" to Céline.... lol

 

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Ale you crack me up!!!!! hahaha

 

Photos from the airport in Nice in Forum's Gallery

 

haha Thank you!!!!! Did they ask her to take her shoes off?!? hahahah :mdr:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Photos from the airport in Nice in Forum's Gallery

I can't believe Celine needs to take security check too. :blink:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Photos from the airport in Nice in Forum's Gallery

 

 

:mdr: Legend Award - triggered the metal detector!!

Guess she wanted to carry it on so it wouldn't get stolen!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
Photos from the airport in Nice in Forum's Gallery

I can't believe Celine needs to take security check too. :blink:

Of course! I am cabin crew and everybody must pass the security check! aswell for the private flights you must pass the control.

Posted
listen up now. just like you have your thoughts on the matter like he is whispering etc and so forth, others who have noted the body language can also have their thoughts. it's just an observation some have noted.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
Posted
yay..Perez loves our Diva. :wub:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted (edited)
Photos from the airport in Nice in Forum's Gallery

http://www.celinedionforum.com/gallery/thu...s.php?album=309

 

post-11-1194276666_thumb.jpg post-11-1194276676_thumb.jpg

OMG, that's freakin' hilarious!!!! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: Celine putting her award through metal detector at an airport :sofunny: :sofunny: Never thought I'd see this! :sofunny:

Lovely pics in the gallery, too bad they're so small.

Edited by Teodora
Posted
Celine mentioned once again on PEREZHILTON.com

and this time because of her LEGEND award

 

the blog entry is under the title: Expect To See A Lot More Of Her

 

source: http://perezhilton.com/?p=8228

 

Perez Love Diva Céline Dion That's For Sure :clap: :clap: Good Promo

 

I think he's being well paid for the diva :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted
Photos from the airport in Nice in Forum's Gallery

http://www.celinedionforum.com/gallery/thu...s.php?album=309

 

post-11-1194276666_thumb.jpg post-11-1194276676_thumb.jpg

OMG, that's freakin' hilarious!!!! :sofunny: :sofunny: Celine putting her award through metal detector at an airport :sofunny: Never thought I'd see this!

Lovely pics in the gallery, too bad they're so small.

 

thank you very much

with her awards that's :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Posted
Photos from the airport in Nice in Forum's Gallery

I can't believe Celine needs to take security check too. :blink:

 

I think almost everyone needs to, Bellamy ^_^ But even I can't believe that needs to undergo security check :shrug:

 

Of course! I am cabin crew and everybody must pass the security check! aswell for the private flights you must pass the control.

 

Atleast you're using your good looks in a great way ^_^ :wink:

Posted

Oh, I so want to be the security checker! Thank you for all the photos, Celine looks amazing.

There's no avalibale performances that we can see ?

"These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpg

Sorry for my English.

Posted
Keep the good comments flowing on Perez
Posted

I don't think these were posted yet:

 

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/splashnews_spl7643_010.jpg

 

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/splashnews_spl7643_015.jpg

 

:wub:

Posted

Thank you Salla!

 

hah Definitely black & flash... they don't match! LOL hahaha

 

Anyway... her dress is pretty beautiful! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
i dont want to start a fight but i can't help but notice that i all of the pictures i have seen over the past week or so of celine and rene in europe that their body language seems really weird. i guess i'm just used to them looking so in love all the time and celine always being all over him. i wonder if they are fighting or something? :mellow:

 

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1369/15096410epoenah11420071bf5.jpg

 

 

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4654/15096412epoenah11420071px1.jpg

 

 

yah becuase in these pictures celine is definetly doesn't want him kissing her. actually most of the red carpet pictures there seems to be a tension between them. hey it happens.... thats marriage

Two pictures and they have "marriage" problems?

:mdr: :mdr:

 

LMAO!

How do you draw these conclusions?

 

You should work for the National Enquirer!

 

 

lol ok here we go.....i'm not judging SOLEY from these two pictures... i've noticed it from all the pics over the last week and 1/2 (as i clearly stated in my other post). :glare: sorry i didn't mean to upset u by making a simple observation (not saying its true or not but just stating an opinion .. which i thought this forum was all about )... i guess your just one of those fans that can't handle reality & the fact that celine and rene are human beings and MAY actually fight once in awhile :giggle:

 

hmm national enquirer. sounds like a plan! :yes: :mdr: .... wow some people never cease to amaze me haha (i wish i could live in fantasy land toooo)

Posted
Oops- meant Fran. You didn't do anything Fred :P

I know, I never do anything. :giggle:

 

Of course! I am cabin crew and everybody must pass the security check! aswell for the private flights you must pass the control.

 

Atleast you're using your good looks in a great way ^_^ :wink:

Ooooh! Flirt alert!!! Flirt alert!!! :kicking:

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted

Celine likes her British goodies

 

05/11/2007

 

We received an exclusive peep at Celine Dion's backstage requests. The Canadian warbler is obviously keen on British goodies. Her list included English breakfast tea, Walkers Crisps, Wotsits, Mars bars, Twix and Ki t-Kats.

 

 

 

Todays Daily Mirror

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q222/jacwar58/Celine%20Dion/100_1696.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...