Jump to content

Celine perform & receive the Legend Award at World Music Awards 2007


Recommended Posts

Posted

Didn`t know DJ`s got awards :D

 

"You got me dancing and cryin`...." :bananadance:

Posted
Off Topic: :P Carla - who got booted off X-Factor? I`ve been working.
Posted (edited)
Off Topic: :P Carla - who got booted off X-Factor? I`ve been working.

 

Haha Alisha, Sharon has no more left.

 

 

DJ's?! haha, I didnt know that was an award, Bob Sinclar's hair!!! ewww thats horrible. BRING ON CELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) x

Edited by VintageCeline

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Everyone's been live so far! I think Celine is about to chuck a playback shaped spanner in the works....:lol: haha

 

 

lol no its ok that lara person (who's song is very pretty) is using play-back but at least celine can mime properly lol

Instagram: @feidhlimb
Posted
Everyone's been live so far! I think Celine is about to chuck a playback shaped spanner in the works....:lol: haha

 

:mdr:

 

I was convinced Celine was about to come on there, huge build up: "the next artist is a best selling female artist, Grammy award winner and previous World Music Award winner please welcome......"

 

some Italian singer! LOL :lol:

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted (edited)

LOL

 

When they said fluent in 5 languages I was thinking English, French....erm....she sang German once! And Japanese! But no, it was this Laura chick. And she's not singing live so it's not so bad now since Celine isn't the only one. :D

 

Edit: And Spanish! lol

Edited by Thomas
Posted
sorry for off topic but what the hell is denise van outen doing at the world music awards? i lover her but really??
Instagram: @feidhlimb
Posted

Denise Van Outen has been doing some presenting over in the US. lol

 

Oo, Shameful I know, But I love Cascada :) She is TERRIBLE live tho! hmmm.. And I have noo idea who the Italian woman was, I thought they where going to roll out Celine :( x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
i love it cascada, best greman artist and she's as english as you can get
Instagram: @feidhlimb
Posted

At least the Italian chick thru the spanner first eh? :P

 

(ps: Poor Alisha :( )

Posted
She is very English, she ever said "cheers" haha, the sort of thing my dad says haha x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Prince Albert is on now, this must be Céline!!!!
Instagram: @feidhlimb
Posted
CELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! OMG YAYAYAYA X

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
woow! That was soo cool! her hair looks lovely! x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Everyone's in awe of her!!!

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Bugger. She's lipping.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
:( At least she looks stunning! Her speech was lovely, aww yay Celine! x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
her shoes are freaking AMAZING plus i really wanna know what she said to Rihanna!
Instagram: @feidhlimb
Posted
Me too! I know! her shoes and dress are hot!!! x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted

Ha its weird to see her doing it in person, rather the pictres from it...

 

most people stood up! yyyyyyyyayyyyy. x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Overall it was a great little tribute to Celine. The speech by the Prince was amazing, Celine looked fabulous and gave a great speech as well. Her performance of the song was also good to watch, although lipped, and everyone in the room was in awe of her. She got a great reception.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Mika is too hot, I know he is gay, but woooah i love him! x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Ha its weird to see her doing it in person, rather the pictres from it...

 

most people stood up! yyyyyyyyayyyyy. x

 

 

actually im a bit annoyed that she sisn't get a standing ovation i mean HELLO its only freaking CELINE DION

Instagram: @feidhlimb
Posted (edited)

I loved the way they focused on her ring and then the shoes :laugh:

 

"I want to thank my fans first of all" :clap: Yay - that`s us :clap: :lol:

Then she thanks her family "I come from a large family as you know"... "They are all on the stage with me" :laugh:

She thanked Sony BMG :sick:

 

She looked awesome.

Edited by Cheerfuljane
Posted

I agree with you, she should have got a standing ovation!

 

Aww Rhianna seems sweet, shes really going for it on there! x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Ha its weird to see her doing it in person, rather the pictres from it...

 

most people stood up! yyyyyyyyayyyyy. x

 

 

actually im a bit annoyed that she sisn't get a standing ovation i mean HELLO its only freaking CELINE DION

 

A lot of people did stand though.

 

 

Thanks again for the reminder Carla.

I`m off to bed now. Lord knows I NEED my beauty sleep :P

Posted

We've seen the photos but here are a few caps from the show:

 

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9415/01ew0.jpg

 

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7679/02hf6.jpg

 

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2743/06qk5.jpg

 

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9947/04no6.jpg

 

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3568/05lc9.jpg

 

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7287/03ig5.jpg

 

Video online later. :thumbsup2:

Posted
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4691/4219149843sq3.jpg

 

SexyBaaaaaack.. :drool:

Mmmmmmmm. :wub:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted

Don't know whether any of you agree, but I thought the video build-up to her performance on X-Factor was far better! She was lovely though, and Rhianna seemed totally star-struck at the end of Celines' "performance".

 

Love Lisa

xxx

Posted

Any one got the video please :D i can't stand

i wanna see it :unsure: it was on Channel 4 Uk

http://i5.tinypic.com/4g7wq2p.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...